Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 11:16 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 8 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 8 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 8 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 8 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 8 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 8 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 8 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method

+46
CausticSymmetry
AS54
yup
Odysseus
Joey Ramone
Complexx
Dannyboy
9rugrats5
meatwad
JDawg
raminshah
gonzalito
Xenon
rofl
Thin in FL
Balthier
mistermr
hairisthickening
Robmos86
Duketronix
5b582p3
RayDalziel
Raxe
Amaranthaceae
ANewHope
schpiloch123
Wasabi
Hair101
LawOfThelema
wildman
RPM
shaggydog
jkj86
Smurfy
mistyisland
Hali-L
adam2525
hellwig
dadon
Columbo
SlowMoe
leonmal
whodathunkit
gbp2000
GoodThings
MikeGore
50 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 8 Empty Re: Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method

Post  Complexx Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:33 am

leonmal wrote:Hi ROFL,

I don't know why you have such hostility and anger towards me that you can even criticize my efforts to do something about the pathetic status quo of the way the mainstream medical community is dealing with cancer and say that I am " manipulating" people. I am just trying to inform people interested in that subject by giving them my perspectives and findings about some ALTERNATIVE potential methodologies which have emerged as the most " compelling" and substantiated ideas from the hundreds and hundreds that I have studied, and  which they are free to investigate, agree with OR disagree with.

To me, and to many others, the existing system of treating Cancer is in fact a complete FAILURE and this is also confirmed by the statistics of the WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION...so it is not just my opinion.

My purpose in that field of endeavor is just to bring attention to TWO forms of ALTERNATIVE sciences which are already well known in the alternative circles but not in the general population. My ultimate goal is to lead an initiative to TEST these alternative sciences ourselves because the mainstream pharmaceutical companies will never do it. Maybe they will prove to be useless and if so...I will the FIRST to reject them...BUT THEY ARE WORTHY OF OUR FURTHER STUDY.

To this end I have created a foundation called F.A.C.T.R.A., the Foundation of Alternative Cancer Treatment Research Associated and I have received my first formal pledge of funding from a large Charitable Organization in Montreal. I have also put together a team of associates from around the world who are leaders in these two fields, and who have agreed to participate and assist in these trials.

I will NOT argue with you or get into another war of words with you because if you want to attack even this kind of effort, which has nothing to do with making money...then it is very sad. We don't even know each other and I do not even know your real name or who you are and yet you attack me so mercilessly just because I am trying to advocate for my HAIR LOSS SYSTEM.

I get it...you and a few others don't like me because I am a former lawyer and I am also trying to sell something...I AM SORRY... but I really believe in this method and  I value the opinion from the many members of these forums and I appreciate their valuable feedback, so I do not get discouraged by a few negative people because. MANY OTHER PEOPLE HERE  WRITE TO ME and have joined our group and NEW people continue to EVALUATE THE VALIDITY OF ALL OF THIS THEMSELVES...despite your relentless efforts to discourage them.

All I try to do is to have people read the theory and examine the evidence THEMSELVES at www.BORNAGAINHAIR.COM and make up their own minds. Some agree and join us and other do not....that is normal.

I understand that you like another system and want to promote it...NO PROBLEM...I NEVER ATTACK OR TRASH ANYONE ELSE'S IDEA...and everyone is free to decide for themselves what they want to try.

Wow.... How smooth of you, Mr.Maliniak, for ignoring Dannyboy. This makes you very, very questionable.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 8 Empty Re: Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method

Post  Odysseus Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:32 am

"Scienceblogs.com is just like quackwatch you idiot. All you have been doing is bashing Maliniak and posting links to unreliable sources that do nothing but bash alternative therapy. I've been holding my tongue lately, but the sources you use to back your BS up are so ridiculous and amusing that I HAD to say something. Are you going to post something about James Randi next? Lol idiot. "
Seriously bro... Who is your sponsor? Don't you belong on bald truth forum or maybe HLH forum?[/quote]

Here's the Randi post you requested:

Randi has pursued "psychic" spoonbenders, exposed the dirty tricks of faith healers, investigated homeopathic water "with a memory," and generally been a thorn in the sides of those who try to pull the wool over the public's eyes in the name of the supernatural.

He has received numerous awards and recognitions, including a Fellowship from the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation in 1986, a Lifetime Achievement Award from the American Humanist Association in 2012, and a Lifetime Fellowship from his peers at the Academy of Magical Arts.

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/about-james-randi.html

Lol at a response to a series of rants by Maliniak by "Rocket Scientist" at Orac's Blog (Respectful Insolence):

January 27, 2012

Observation #1: While Royal Rife’s experimental methodology may well have been accepted as valid back in 1934, wouldn’t you think that by 2012, with all the scientific advances and modern technology available to us today, that his basic hypotheses or theories would have been validated by now if they had any merit?

Observation #2: After visiting the Born Again website, the ad copy does appear to have been very carefully worded to avoid promising any actual results from this method. And there IS also a prominent disclaimer present. Hmmm..

Observation #3: All the extraneous discussions about Tesla, cancer treatments, big pharma, etc, etc really have nothing to do with the topic at hand.. which is curing male pattern baldness. Red herrings, anyone?

Observation #4: Also true that the FTC has handed out some rather large fines for false/misleading medical claims regarding fake “cures” for baldness. This sounds more factual than “threatening”, to me anyways.

Observation #5: Clinical double blind studies don’t purport to predict possible adverse reactions or negative outcomes from widespread distribution of the pharmaceuticals being tested. The samples simply aren’t large enough to predict such outcomes in large populations. Nevertheless, they are still universally accepted by the scientific community as the only reliable indicator of whether or not a drug or treatment will show the desired effect. (Unsubstantiated testimonials & hearsay on the other hand, are not.)

Love this one!!

Observation #6: Haranguing and maligning any and all disbelieving commentators and detractors as being “liars” and “idiots” doesn’t actually prove them wrong, nor prove you right, Mr Maliniak. In any case, they’re still entitled to express their viewpoints.

Observation #7: Nobody is earning money or commissions from all this hokey-pokey. It’s a purely humanitarian effort. LOL

Well, that’s my two cents worth anyways. I’m not a doctor, a chemist, or even a lawyer. Perhaps someone more adept at debunking medical/scientific quackery can give us a better perspective on this topic.

I somehow can’t help but wonder what the honorable Joe Schwartz might have to say regarding Mr Rife’s “controversial” theories, and Mr Maliniak’s “hair raising ” claims??

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence

Violet wand. . . .

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:56 pm

What's the Malinak Method?

Leon, can you tell me more about your method and perhaps where I could buy a Violet Ray?
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:16 pm

Wikipedia doesn't support "alternative" medicine, despite its superiority. They actively censor and discredit anything they deem unorthodox.

I never source Wikipedia except for things outside of medicine.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  lamka Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:53 pm

AS54 wrote:What's the Malinak Method?

Leon, can you tell me more about your method and perhaps where I could buy a Violet Ray?

Good question about the violet ray. Is it a good one ? https://www.baar.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=555M

lamka

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseus Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:51 pm

lamka wrote:
AS54 wrote:What's the Malinak Method?

Good question about the violet ray. Is it a good one ? https://www.baar.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=555M

That looks like a dandy! Only 425.00, cheap. Sorry, no refunds. Don't let unit run for more than
10 minutes. . .

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Post  lamka Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:08 am

You can buy a rebuilt violet ray (ancient violet ray) for a low price. But if you want to buy a new one, you need to pay 300-700. I have also found this one https://www.quantumbalancing.com/violet-ray.htm

And also check this read : http://curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=649399 , Has anyone else had a similar experience to him ?

lamka

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 8 Empty ONLY PLEASANT EXCHANGES FROM NOW ON

Post  leonmal Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:46 am

Anyone who wants to know more about the MALINIAK METHOD can write to me personally and directly at LEONMAL33@HOTMAIL.COM and I will be glad to answer any questions, but most of the explanation is spelled out right on the website along with some of the PROOF and testimonials about its effectiveness.

Please read that first  at www.BORNAGAINHAIR.COM and then if you have any other questions please contact me.

I still give away FREE books to people on this forum who identify themselves and ask for it when they write to me because they have financial limitations...no strings attached. I also do NOT force anyone to buy a violet ray device from me...but I do urge them to do so to make sure they get ONLY the correct one which duplicates the original science of NIKOLA TESLA. Some people have listened to misguided advice from people who have never tested any of these devices and bought a different one because it was cheap or because it had a " BUZZ...this is a meaningless characteristic and almost every cheaper Chinese or Ukranian device is too weak and is useless for hair loss or MPB and   they have been disappointed...and have NOT really been on the MALINIAK METHOD

However, I even continue to help people who do not have the financial means, like some students who have asked for my help, to source a good USED machine on the Internet for under $ 100.00 as long as they do the research and  footwork first to make sure the one they found at least CLAIM to have exactly the specs and is exactly the same device that I use and which I detail in the book...AND IF IT IS ONE I AM FAMILIAR WITH...I SAY SO WITHOUT HESITATION.

NOTHING ELSE WORKS FOR HAIR LOSS...There are many " generic" devices called VIOLET RAY but they all have different power outputs. I HAVE TESTED OVER 24 different ones from suppliers all over the world who desperately wanted to be my supplier...but their devices are toys compared to the one I use.

leonmal

http://WWW.BORNAGAINHAIR.COM

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 8 Empty I JUST NOTICED COMMENT BY COMPLEXX...WHO IS " DANNYBOY" ?...I DON'T SEE HIS POST

Post  leonmal Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:59 am

Hi Complexx,

I just noticed you made a comment at the END of one of your posts implying that I ignored DANNYBOY....who is he and where is his post ? I don't seem to find it. I hope it is nothing hostile and confrontational because I will not engage in any more useless war of words and I will only discuss the MERITS and SUBSTANCE of the HAIR LOSS and MPB issue and defend the principles of my MALINIAK METHOD where someone mis-represents or distorts it.

Also, I didn't intend to transform this thread into a discussion about CANCER...I only mentioned it because I know that most people are intelligent enough and civilized enough to realize that someone like myself, who is an ACTIVIST and ADVOCATE in something as serious as researching ALTERNATIVE sciences and methodologies for improving the way we deal with cancer...is probably NOT a scam artist.

The irony is that both HAIR LOSS and CANCER have baffled the mainstream medical community until now and that is why we are free to suggest and try out ALTERNATIVES...we can NOT do any worse then the mainstream companies have done until now.

leonmal

http://WWW.BORNAGAINHAIR.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:04 am

Dannyboy wrote:THE ONLY FAILURE I KNOW OF SO FAR SO FAR IS A GUY WHO DID NOT SHAMPOO FOR  " TEN YEARS "

"The only actual user of my method from these forums who has NOT seen results yet is a guy called ZAMBUTU, who I have exchanged many nice letters with, and I will not disclose his real name, who has sincerely, but politely reported that he did NOT get results. "

With all due respect, and without any will to start confronting - I used the method for 14 months with no results (as he Knows).

Hi leonmal... Here are the numerous replies from Dannyboy in case you failed to catch them.

Here is the first one.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:05 am

Dannyboy wrote:
Complexx wrote:
Dannyboy wrote:THE ONLY FAILURE I KNOW OF SO FAR SO FAR IS A GUY WHO DID NOT SHAMPOO FOR  " TEN YEARS "

"The only actual user of my method from these forums who has NOT seen results yet is a guy called ZAMBUTU, who I have exchanged many nice letters with, and I will not disclose his real name, who has sincerely, but politely reported that he did NOT get results. "

With all due respect, and without any will to start confronting - I used the method for 14 months with no results (as he Knows).

And you still also say your scalp is tight. Same thing with a gut named Bosco.... He says his scalp is loose is certain areas where he has hair but tight in the middle of his head.... That's no coincidence because that's where all of the main arteries are.

You're also loosing hair from the back of your head, which either means you have some pretty extreme tightness or something totally unrelated to MPB. You're the only case I hear of that is not getting results from ANYTHING and this can very well be due to your HT as well. I'd recommend getting a full check up.

PS: Have you tried detumescence therapy or Dermarolling yet?

My hair from the back was receding just for a short while - but no more. I never lost so much hair since i left some other regimes i was on before i dropped it all and started the MM. This year was the worst for me ever, my hair was very good before I started. My HT is not the case since im losing my hair in general (crown ect') my HT is only at my temples. I don't say this method doesn't work, it might work for many...but when I read that he says the ONLY 1 person didn't get result - and it is not true, so I thought it is the right thing to respond as he knows I didn't get. I have no intents to confront him, but truth is above all.

SECOND RESPONSE FROM DANNYBOY
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:06 am

Dannyboy wrote:I'm sure he will have lots of explanations, but again, I have no intents to go on a confrontation lop. His intention and support were good indeed - but I don't appreciate disinformation.  

I should go back to Dermarolling. Actually before the MM, i was on intense Dermarolling  (3 times a week) with a special herbal spray right after the rolling + i was also in a regime that was recommended on a great eBook:
http://www.hairlossandtreatment.com/likes/blackbook
Basically claims to do lots of different exercise activities, good diet, natural home made topical, brushing, scalp massages ect')  
During that time my shedding was slow as than ever and I felt great and thought i'm on the right track finally - but when I have crosses to the mm, as i was thinking that is IT - "The cure for baldness"... i dropped most of the other stuff (I still have a good diet, but stopped with the rest), and had my all hopes on the mm, that was definitely a Great mistake from my own experience.

I'm doing now for a while the detumescence , just about 15 min a day.
I wish luck for those who are on this method and it helps them though - for me it didn't.

THIRD REPLY FROM DANNYBOY
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:09 am

Dannyboy wrote:
Complexx wrote:
Joey Ramone wrote:$500 for your one true violet ray is not an inexpensive system, and you've basically just blown off Dannyboy as someone who wasn't doing the treatment properly. Real smooth mr lawyer man.

His violet ray is good according to what have heard.... But you're right, he did blow off DannyBoy and again pitched his product. He is definitely loosing my respect....

When I replied to Malinak disinformation, regrading his claim: that just ONE PERSON who was on his method didn't get results (because he didn't shampoo for 10 years or something) - I chose  my words very carefully as I didn't want to attack him, for I had some kind of respect to him after all. But, his reply here is not less than outrages!
TO MAKE IT CLEAR ( I know how to write in CAPS as well - impressive, isn't it?) - I bought the machine from Mr.Malinak himself!!
Athough he claimed I had a different one! I PAID for his e-book.  I was ON THE MM FOR 14 MONTHS (did his massages twice a day for 15 min each time!). I dropped  a regime that worked so much better to me, as I blindly believed all his well written blogs as the ultimate "CURE FOR BALDNESS".

How dare he to write: " Just please do not rely on the partial accounts of people who have not even read the book or who have not really been on the proper MALINIAK METHOD because they based what they are doing on PARTIAL second hand accounts and mis-representations of the EXACT procedures"  - Unbelievable! To think I was  upset and against all those people here who confront his Reliability.

I have so much to write about his misconception - but I won't bother because it wouldn't help me or get my lost hair during the time I did his method ONLY, but the Truth must be heard. Everyone will make up their on mind of whom to believe - I will be more then happy to give answers for those who wanna know more details.

FOURTH REPLY FROM DANNYBOY
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:11 am

Dannyboy wrote:
Joey Ramone wrote:
Dannyboy wrote:I'm sure he will have lots of explanations, but again, I have no intents to go on a confrontation lop. His intention and support were good indeed - but I don't appreciate disinformation.  

I should go back to Dermarolling. Actually before the MM, i was on intense Dermarolling  (3 times a week) with a special herbal spray right after the rolling + i was also in a regime that was recommended on a great eBook:
http://www.hairlossandtreatment.com/likes/blackbook
Basically claims to do lots of different exercise activities, good diet, natural home made topical, brushing, scalp massages ect')  
During that time my shedding was slow as than ever and I felt great and thought i'm on the right track finally - but when I have crosses to the mm, as i was thinking that is IT - "The cure for baldness"... i dropped most of the other stuff (I still have a good diet, but stopped with the rest), and had my all hopes on the mm, that was definitely a Great mistake from my own experience.

I'm doing now for a while the detumescence , just about 15 min a day.
I wish luck for those who are on this method and it helps them though - for me it didn't.

This is what I dislike about Maliniak's approach.

You are clearly someone very distressed about their hairloss and looking for that miracle cure to take it all away, which is exactly the kind of person Maliniak is trying to prey on. You thinking this was a fail-proof miracle cure is the message he's continually trying to get out there by flooding forums with his crap and trying to distort any conflicting messages. This only causes you to drop everything and try it, rather than add it to an already working regimen. It also has people shutting out all the other noise on the forums, chasing the high from this chance at a golden ticket to hairyness.

His method seems to have some merit, but if you look at his list of posters, a number of them have moved on to detumescence and found more success that way anyway. It's basically detumescence-lite plus an over-priced violet ray.

Curious how he responds to you or if he skips straight to me with his usual martyr/white knight routine.

Hi Joey,

Very true. Thank you for your sympathy and for understanding this issue.

FIFTH RESPONSE FROM DANNYBOY

Edit: I think this response came before the last one.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:15 am

That pretty much covers them all... Hard to figure out exactly how you missed all of these posts to be honest with you....
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:02 pm

Leon, one thing u keep repeating that i find ridiculous, is that u dont even force us to buy the violet ray from u?

how exactly would u force ppl to buy it from u. of course u dont force them to buy it from u, because u cant force anyone to. noone can sell an ebook and then write into it a disclaimer saying u MUST buy the device from me.

and listen. for gods sake, please, please, enough already with this idea that i must be a competitor because i criticize ur method. im no competitor. im just a guy, who has wasted money in the past on various treatments that turned out to do nothing. and subsequently does not want to do any more treatments until someone can prove it works, other than them just saying it works

if i was to believe u, then i might as well believe the other 10 000 companies that say their product/system watever is the best.

if u are genuinely here to help, and not here just to get free advertising to sell ur ebook, then put the effort into obtaining proof ur theory works. i would think if u really have 3000 people on ur method, then someone somewhere must have quantitative evidence.

rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  yup Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:18 pm

I know a thing that works rofl.

And it is called balancing your stress hormones.
Massaging with detumescence with castor oil and keep
a towel with the oil at night and shower with pine tar shampoo in the morning.
Diet relating load on anti-oxidants(fruits,veggies,smoothies,coconut oil,molassess,etc)...

But most of it MENTAL DIET.
Do the courageous jump to what you think is unbelievable.
ACT.BE PRODUCTIVE.EXPERIMENT.AND MOST OF ALL ENJOY IT.
DONT WASTE YOUR ENERGY HERE.YOU ARE NOT A CONSUMER OF OTHER
THOUGHTS AND THEORIES.YOU WILL FIND YOUR OWN METHOD.

yup

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:24 pm

great, if it works so well, firstly wat are u doing here anymore?, and secondly show us the evidence.

my guess is u dont have any, so i just should take ur word for it.

also castor oil has been around for along time. i imagine it would have been tried in every combination, shape and form.

i dont expect anyone to admit they dont know what works and what doesnt.

I just hope and pray that people will not make claims without evidence to back it up. just saying it works, is not evidence. and sure u dont owe me anything, but if ur claims were true there would be alot of ppl swearing by it, not just an isolated group on a internet forum.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:12 am

rofl wrote:great, if it works so well, firstly wat are u doing here anymore?, and secondly show us the evidence.

my guess is u dont have any, so i just should take ur word for it.

also castor oil has been around for along time.  i imagine it would have been tried in every combination, shape and form.  

i dont expect anyone to admit they dont know what works and what doesnt.

I just hope and pray that people will not make claims without evidence to back it up.  just saying it works, is not evidence.  and sure u dont owe me anything, but if ur claims were true there would be alot of ppl swearing by it, not just an isolated group on a internet forum.

Maybe you can shut up and try some of these free therapies on your own and forget about scientific evidence.... Unless you want to fund a full blown study of course.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  runnerup Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:56 am

rofl wrote:Leon, one thing u keep repeating that i find ridiculous, is that u dont even force us to buy the violet ray from u?

how exactly would u force ppl to buy it from u.  of course u dont force them to buy it from u, because u cant force anyone to.  noone can sell an ebook and then write into it a disclaimer saying u MUST buy the device from me.

He essentially forces you to buy it from him. If you want to try the Maliniak Method, and Maliniak is quoted as saying(Link):

leonmal wrote:
You must do the MALINIAK METHOD EXACTLY as I explain in the book and you MUST get ONLY the correct violet ray device I recommend because it is the only one which duplicates the ORIGINAL science of NIKOLA TESLA ....and do not waste your time or money on any "OTHER" device...or you will fail to get the FULL benefits of the MALINIAK METHOD.

He isn't forcing you, as in forcing your hand aka controlling you; but if you want to try the Maliniak Method, you're forced to buy his violet ray or you won't be doing it right. When he says he isn't forcing you to buy a violet ray from him, he never mentions consecutively that if you don't buy from him, you're going to fail and he'll blame any lack of results on this when you approach him.

runnerup

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseus Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:39 am

Telsa;

Debunking the Tesla Myth:
False facts about Tesla giving him more credit than he deserves.

Myth 3: Tesla invented the induction coil: FALSE. Absolutely false... Induction was discovered by Michael Faraday, and the induction coil was invented by Nicholas Callan in 1836, long before Tesla was born.

http://www.edisontechcenter.org/tesladebunked.html

"Hardly anything written about Nikola Tesla fails to exaggerate his inventions and deify the man. Factually wrong descriptions of his accomplishments are found all over the place. His name is broadly smeared by association with virtually every crank conspiracy theory on the planet. They want magically easy answers to complicated problems, and when they hear that Tesla invented such answers and that the government and industry suppressed them, they trumpet his name to the world."
http://skeptoid.com/episodes/43

Making Nikola Tesla a Saint Makes Us All Dumber
http://paleofuture.gizmodo.com/making-nikola-tesla-a-saint-makes-us-all-dumber-1308034624

Nikola Tesla and the Myth of the Lone Inventor
http://www.psmag.com/blogs/time-machine/nikola-tesla-edison-inventors-apple-samsung-54501/

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Post  runnerup Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:45 am

Hahaha, Odysseus, do you really think a site named after Edison will have an unbiased account of Tesla?

runnerup

Back to top Go down

Post  Dannyboy Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:48 am

Complexx wrote:That pretty much covers them all... Hard to figure out exactly how you missed all of these posts to be honest with you....

Thanks Complexx, however, it is important to clear - I am not the real case here.
As his method has no real evidence / a study or even pictures gallery  of all those "thousands of successful cases" (as He Claims) - *although in few phone calls I had with him in about a year time, he kept telling me the same "success story", about a guy which wasn't that happy because he "just stopped his hair loss without regrowth"*, ( quite strange that from all the thousands of happy people he kept mentioning this only one for a long time). And also with 99% success rate (Only 1 person with no result  -as He Claims, but on this claimed i had to respond). The bottom line is: that YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE  him to what he says here and on his forums (like I truly did).
That's why it was very important to me to respond to his false claim - I think everybody should know it, its their right to know the truth.

Last edited by Dannyboy on Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:58 am; edited 3 times in total

Dannyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseus Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:49 am

Dannyboy wrote:
Complexx wrote:That pretty much covers them all... Hard to figure out exactly how you missed all of these posts to be honest with you....

Thanks Complexx, however, it is important to clear - I am not the real case here.
As his method has no real evidence / a study or even pictures gallery  of all those "thousands of successful cases" (as He Claims) - *although in few phone calls I had with him in along about a year time, he kept telling me the same "success story", about a guy which wasn't that happy because he "just stopped his hair loss with regrowth"*, ( quite strange that from all the thousands of happy people he kept mentioning this only one for a long time). Ans also with 99% success rate (Only 1 person with no result  -as He Claims, but on this claimed i had to respond). The bottom line is: that YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE  him to what he says here and on his forums (like I truly did).
That's why it was very important to me to respond to his false claim - I think everybody should know it, its their right to know the truth.

Yup.

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:54 pm

'Maybe you can shut up and try some of these free therapies on your own and forget about scientific evidence.... Unless you want to fund a full blown study of course.'

lol, i am a science graduate. why would i want to forget about scientific evidence?

seriously u need to chill out. youve only been on this forum 6+ months and ur regularly telling off ppl like me who have been here 5 yrs. get laid or something.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next