Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 6 EmptyToday at 11:16 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 6 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 6 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 6 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 6 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 6 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 6 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method

+46
CausticSymmetry
AS54
yup
Odysseus
Joey Ramone
Complexx
Dannyboy
9rugrats5
meatwad
JDawg
raminshah
gonzalito
Xenon
rofl
Thin in FL
Balthier
mistermr
hairisthickening
Robmos86
Duketronix
5b582p3
RayDalziel
Raxe
Amaranthaceae
ANewHope
schpiloch123
Wasabi
Hair101
LawOfThelema
wildman
RPM
shaggydog
jkj86
Smurfy
mistyisland
Hali-L
adam2525
hellwig
dadon
Columbo
SlowMoe
leonmal
whodathunkit
gbp2000
GoodThings
MikeGore
50 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 6 Empty Re: Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method

Post  mistermr Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:01 am

Hey raminshah,

Can we see before/after pictures of your thicker hair?

mistermr

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 6 Empty email

Post  raminshah Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:43 pm

Give me your email and ill send you my pictures. I'm not sure if you could see my hair being thicker easily because i didn't take them from very close but just mostly to show the empty spots and my hairline in case new hair starts growing out. But ill just send them to you

raminshah

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 6 Empty DO NOT APPLY "UNTESTED" VARIATIONS TO THE MALINIAK METHOD OR YOU WILL NOT GET RESULTS

Post  leonmal Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:35 pm

Gentlemen,

I only intervene now when someone says something that is wrong OR which suggests a variation to the MALINIAK METHOD without having done any testing of it and which is a complete and unfounded " GUESS".... EVEN THOUGH I KNOW IT IS IN GOOD FAITH AND THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO HELP. When this happens, it compels me to intervene because it can lead people to not do the MALINIAK METHOD correctly and then be disappointed AND NOT GET RESULTS.

It took so long, and so much actual testing and TRIAL AND ERROR for me to come up with this method and to test various machines until I got the results I was looking for, and which is finally really working to STOP HAIR LOSS and GROW NEW HAIR in so many people...it makes absolutely NO SENSE to fool around with it or change it based on sheer speculation and with no actual testing to back up these suggestions.

You must do the MALINIAK METHOD EXACTLY as I explain in the book and you MUST get ONLY the correct violet ray device I recommend because it is the only one which duplicates the ORIGINAL science of NIKOLA TESLA ....and do not waste your time or money on any "OTHER" device...or you will fail to get the FULL benefits of the MALINIAK METHOD.

Firstly, to respond to the comments by MEATWAD, the violet ray device is NOT an ULTRA- VIOLET RADIATION source ( except for the very minor ultra-violet component of any visible light spectrum). The word "violet" only refers to the color of the gas that was used in the original models which glowed purplish and which gave it its name. The newer models also use a gas which glows RED and it is still a "violet ray machine. So, it is not an ultra-violet device at all ...it is a high frequency, high voltage generator.

Secondly, the comment that "other violet ray devices might be strong enough because they feel STRONG" , or as some guys said before, " because they had a real BUZZ to them" is WRONG. This is a meaningless characteristic and you will be mis-lead into buying a device which is totally useless for stimulating HAIR FOLLICLES.The makers of CHEAPER models make them "feel" strong by just increasing the amperage, but this is NOT the important spec...in fact the LOWER the amperage, the better...according to the original science. The most important spec is the FREQUENCY range because it is this " vibration" which, according to my theory, and to the results we are getting which PROVE that I am right, is what is clearing the follicles of their accumulated DHT and other debris, and which is reviving them and inducing them to produce hair again.

THE CHEAPER MODELS DO NOT COME CLOSE TO THE CORRECT FREQUENCY or VOLTAGE RANGE...SO DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY ON ANY OF THEM...I HAVE TESTED DOZENS OF THEM AND THEY WERE USELESS FOR THIS PURPOSE NO MATTER HOW MUCH "buzz" THEY HAD.

As for the comments of adding a DHT inhibitor to the MALINIAK METHOD...it is totally UN-necessary because the restoration of the proper blood flow to the follicles with the relaxing of the GALEA in the MALINIAK METHOD will eliminate the over-produced and accumulated DHT without using a DHT inhibitor, as shown by the results of our numerous members. Also, and most importantly, my main mantra will always be NO DRUGS...NO LOTIONS...NO SURGERY. The well known maker of the best known DHT inhibitor on the market is NOW being SUED in a CLASS ACTION SUIT in CANADA and the UNITED STATES because of complaints about the side-effects and I refuse to use anything which interferes with our TESTOSTERONE and DHT metabolism process because it is so important to many male characteristics.

Also, if DHT inhibitors were really the complete and effective answer to HAIR LOSS and MPB...they would have solved this problem LONG AGO...but they have NOT...

IT IS THE GALEA...IT IS THE GALEA...IT IS THE GALEA.

leonmal

http://WWW.BORNAGAINHAIR.COM

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 6 Empty SLIGHT ADDENDUM TO MY LAST POST

Post  leonmal Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:00 pm

Hi again guys,

In my eagerness to post an answer, I realized that I may have left something out.

The MASSAGE portion of the MALINIAK METHOD will, as I said before, make it UN-necessary to add a DHT inhibitor to the program. The MASSAGE to relax the GALEA prevents the FUTURE over-production and accumulation of DHT...because this happens only in the LOW OXYGEN environment called " HYPOXIA" created by the restricted BLOOD FLOW to the follicles due to the tight GALEA....and the MASSAGE will take care of that without needing a DHT inhibitor.

The VIOLET RAY then works to dislodge and " UNCLOG" the follicles from the PREVIOUSLY over-produced and accumulated DHT which is already present and already adhering to the receptors in the follicles...and which, along with other debris, like dead skin and accumulated SEBUM...must be cleared out of the follicles to allow them to grow hair again.

DHT " inhibitor drugs " are therefore again NOT necessary because they are made to stop DHT from forming in the first place and NOT for clearing out DHT which was already over- produced and already accumulated in the follicles.

Again, BOTTOM LINE...YOU DO NOT NEED DRUGS.

Sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 6 Empty NO OTHER "ENHANCEMENTS" ARE NEEDED AND THE MALINIAK METHOD WORKS VERY WELL WITH THE TWO BASIC STEPS

Post  leonmal Wed May 22, 2013 12:11 am

Hi guys,

I only post nowadays if something new and INTERESTING comes up, so here is an answer to a question on our contact page from someone who was asking about the potential benefits of adding other steps OR " enhancements" to the MALINIAK METHOD, in this case, the possible contribution of using a "BRISTLE BRUSH". Some of our members and users have already added this and other things to my method and I certainly do NOT stop them... it is a free world and if they feel these things help and they are contributing, then GOD BLESS THEM...but I remind them that it is not necessary and they can do what they want as long as they still use the main procedures of the MALINIAK METHOD exactly as I describe in the book, and not from some "second-hand" partial account, and as long as they use ONLY the correct violet ray device I recommend.

Here is my explanation of why such a SURFACE treatment with a "bristle brush" would not BY ITSELF adequately stimulate the LOWER layer of the scalp where the GALEA is acting as the main blockage point where the choking off the blood supply STARTS and why adding other steps which don't target that main area are really not necessary and not sufficiently effective. It is best to keep it SIMPLE and EASY...and since my basic steps are working very well by themselves for the vast majority of people, there is no use screwing around with it. People who are more RESISTANT just need more time or a slight INCREASE in the frequency of my basic steps.

Of course, if you are also doing the MALINIAK METHOD and just ADD another step to it, you will still be getting results from using this method and you will never know what portion of the results come from my method or from the addition of that enhancement.

Try stopping the use of my method and use only that other "enhancement" alone and see what happens.

The rest of the answer is too long and detailed to post here, so I just provide the link to my BLOG site, for those of you who are interested. I also explain the " quasi-scientific" process which was involved in developing the MALINIAK METHOD and why the only scientifically credible approach to evaluate such "enhancements" is to ISOLATE their application and test the results WITHOUT using the MALINIAK METHOD and then seeing what results you get with those alone....I know because I tried many permutations and combinations and the answer is; NOTHING....otherwise HAIR LOSS would have been solved a long time ago by using LASERS, "wiggling" your scalp, using EMU oil or "brushing" your hair with a rough bristle brush...ALL WERE TRIED BEFORE...they NEVER worked...if used by THEMSELVES.

http://bornagainhair.com/blog/no-other-enhancements-are-needed-to-the-maliniak-method-a-long-answer-to-a-non-member-but-important-to-everyone/

Enjoy, and if anyone has some other questions feel free to write to me at LEONMAL33@HOTMAIL.COM

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 6 Empty DO NOT TRUST "ANONYMOUS" NAYSAYERS WITH OUTRAGEOUS CLAIMS

Post  leonmal Sun May 26, 2013 6:45 am

Gentlemen,

I don't comment too much here any more because most of the previous debate about whether the MALINIAK METHOD is really legit or not and whether it can really STOP HAIR LOSS and GROW NEW HAIR have disappeared. It took two years, but ever since so many of the members of these various forums have had success with it themselves and reported it to everyone else, AND ever since all the other members have seen these reports and a "few" pictures from their own members ( I WISH I HAD MORE ), MOST of the comments are positive. These reports from forum members are far more convincing and persuasive then anything they would hear from me.

Even with the few skeptical or cynical people remaining, the vast majority of them are sincere, civilized and credible. But every once in a while there is a new "anonymous" naysayer who comes out of the woodwork and who makes outrageous and gratuitous negative claims about the MALINIAK METHOD, having never even read the book or tried the method, and to my great delight the other members jump all over them on their own initiative and DEFEND the MALINIAK METHOD without a word from me.

Other times I get so offended by the FALSE and MISLEADING comments that on forums where I cannot comment, I ask friends of the MALINIAK METHOD who have communicated with me in the past directly, and who know how sincere and passionate I am about the effectiveness of the MALINIAK METHOD, and how much time I dedicate to them, to make more specific rebuttals to address those false comments and correct them, and they are very happy to do so.

I know many of you here also read other forums, so I just want to issue the following warning here where I am allowed to comment;

PLEASE BE SUSPICIOUS OF "GRATUITOUS" NEGATIVE COMMENTS FROM "ANONYMOUS " PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT EVEN TRIED THIS METHOD AND DON'T SAY ONE WORD ABOUT THE "SUBSTANCE" OF IT...THEY JUST SAY THINGS LIKE; "IT MUST BE A SCAM BECAUSE HE'S A FORMER LAWYER !" THE SAME GOES FOR PEOPLE WHO CLAIM TO HAVE USED IT FOR MONTHS AND MONTHS WITHOUT COMPLAINING TO ME !!! THEY ARE PROBABLY UNHAPPY COMPETITORS OR SUPPLIERS WHO ARE UPSET BECAUSE I DID NOT WANT THEM TO BE MY SUPPLIER OF VIOLET RAY DEVICES or OTHERS IN THE HAIR BUSINESS WHO WANTED TO AFFILIATE THEIR METHOD WITH MY METHOD, AND I REFUSED.

There are many people who are upset at the success of the MALINIAK METHOD because unlike any other hair solution, it has a whole theory and SCIENCE behind it and is so well thought out, and because so much work went into it. More importantly, they are upset because it is getting such great results and yet is so inexpensive compared to any other treatment...NO DRUGS, NO LOTIONS and NO SURGERY.

Our COMPETITORS would love to discredit this inexpensive cure and get you to continue to spend thousands of dollars on useless systems.

YOU SAY YOU GOT NO RESULTS ?....REALLY ? AND YOU DIDN'T WRITE TO ME TO COMPLAIN VIGOROUSLY ? Hmmmmmmm

Every once in a while a "special" naysayer comes along like the one who claimed to have used my method for months and months and who has had NO results or who spent hundreds of hours ( I HAVE NOT EVEN SPENT HUNDREDS OF HOURS MYSELF ! ) doing my method or spent hundreds of dollars on my machine. Every time I challenge these people to write to me confidentially and offer to help them directly, as I do with any of our members who need help, they DISAPPEAR... because they are not real users. If someone really spent $ 500.00 on our machine and did not get results, they would be screaming BLUE MURDER to me in letters and complaining like crazy...not JUST appearing anonymously and randomly on some forum.

The few people who are slower to respond or are more resistant and need help, do NOT hesitate to write to me and we work out a little adjustment to their procedures. We usually just increase their time on the two procedures and wait a little longer and they eventually see results. NO CHARGE...NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES THEY WRITE TO ME.

YOU SAY THERE ARE NO "BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES ?

The other biggest lie and misleading statement from the odd naysayer is that there are no BEFORE AND AFTER pictures. Anyone who goes to our website at www.bornagainhair.com will see many, many BEFORE AND AFTER pictures and even videos. We do not have thousands of them but the ones we have are very convincing and compelling. Other members of these forums have also offered other members to see their pictures...so then they get called fakes....no wonder people are reluctant to release their pictures.

Our members are all over the world and so we don't have access to, nor can we force people to send us their progress pictures. Those of you with hair loss will understand why people are reluctant to make such a sensitive thing public and even if they do...people scream "PHOTOSHOP" . This is why we never relied too heavily on this tired old marketing trick...nobody believes it anyways. Most of our support comes from "unsolicited " testimonials on these forums and other sites on the Internet. But now I have changed my mind and I have started asking all of our members to send me pictures and let other people decide for themselves...because these " before and after" pictures are still a common and expected feature.

The vast majority of comments on these forums are all very POSITIVE about the success of the MALINIAK METHOD so do not be discouraged by the few naysayers....or you will be missing out on a simple system which is finally working to STOP HAIR LOSS and GROW NEW HAIR. It just takes PATIENCE.

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 6 Empty Re: Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method

Post  hairisthickening Sun May 26, 2013 11:05 am

leonmal,

I am a NW 2.5 with still thick hair. I just want to maintain my hair. Can I do this without buying your machine? I can do the scalp exercises etc. I dont have the money for your machine. Thanks for your help Smile

hairisthickening

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 6 Empty THE MACHINE IS STILL NEEDED FOR THE FULL BENEFIT OF THE "MALINIAK METHOD"

Post  leonmal Mon May 27, 2013 12:50 am

Hi HAIRISTHICKENING

If you are already a NW 2.5 or 2A it means that you have lost hair in the temples or in the whole front, top part of your scalp, which is the most noticeable area and the most upsetting for most people.Losing it in the crown area is sad too, but it is less traumatic because you don't see it when you look at yourself in the mirror.

You say that the rest of your hair is still thick and you just want to maintain what you have. If this implies that you are sure that the rest of your hair is not also thinning and if you do NOT care about recovering what you have lost in the front, then it is possible, but not likely, that the MASSAGE portion of the MALINIAK METHOD alone, or the massage techniques of any OTHER method alone, would be enough to maintain the rest of what you have left, but quite frankly, I do NOT think so.

For some of our very young members, who started the MALINIAK METHOD when they just began to lose lots of hair, and before their follicles became dormant to the extent that they already had any type of Norwood classification, the MASSAGE alone was able to STOP THEIR HAIR LOSS very quickly by itself. But these guys were at the earliest onset stage of hairloss and MPB and even with them I still strongly recommended that they also add the violet ray device because having had excessive hair loss of any kind, it means their follicles are under attack all over the scalp and need more then just the massage to prevent future dormancy.

Maybe some of them carried on with just the massage and did not get the machine, I can't be sure what all of them did, but as far as my feedback is concerned, most of them also got the machine because they agreed that their follicles are under attack. To get the complete and full benefits of the MALINIAK METHOD, I strongly maintain that both the MASSAGE and the specific violet ray that I use and recommend are NECESSARY...otherwise you are not really on the MALINIAK METHOD.

I would love to tell you that the MASSAGE is enough but if you already have NW 2.5 hair loss in the front, it most assuredly means that your follicles are already compromised to some degree all over your scalp but just that the front follicles went dormant AND WENT BALD sooner. Without the total and comprehensive TWO STEP treatment of my method to counter-act this progressive dormancy of the rest of the follicles all over your scalp and REVIVE them, they will all eventually become dormant and you will lose your hair all over, in my opinion. It will just take longer then it did for your front follicles.

THIS IS NOT A LAW however, and some people do seem to remain stuck in one position of the Norwood scale for years and years, either having lost most of the hair loss in front or in back. But most of us with this problem want ALL of our hair back in all the areas it has been lost and don't want to be satisfied with just remaining in any of the Norwood classes. All of us with this problem start their hair loss in different areas, which is why there are so many Norwood classes, but if you have MPB and hair loss, in the vast majority of cases, according to my experience and perspective , whichever area you started in, it eventually leads to hair loss all over the scalp and so you are well advised to try to counter-act it from happening everywhere else on your scalp by using the FULL two step process of the MALINIAK METHOD.

I understand that some people cannot afford the cost of the top quality machine that I use but the MALINIAK METHOD is still the least expensive system available by far, and more importantly, IT REALLY WORKS. Since it uses NO DRUGS, NO LOTIONS and NO SURGERY, you do not have to spend the thousands and thousands of dollars forever on these other options. Also, other types of electrical stimulators, like lasers, which do not have all of the different functionality of our type of violet ray, cost much more.

Therefore, I have to remain true to my theory and treatment method and protect the integrity and validity of the MALINIAK METHOD, which is getting great results when practiced EXACTLY as I say and using the violet ray that I use, so I will say that I strongly maintain and suggest that BOTH steps are necessary to get the FULL benefit of my system...if you really want to STOP YOUR HAIR LOSS and GROW NEW HAIR.

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  hairisthickening Mon May 27, 2013 7:40 am

Thanks for the detailed reply Smile I am a little concerned about the health risk of using your machine long term. How do we know what the long term effects are? Seems like there could be some hidden dangers when using such a powerful laser on your head. What do you think?

hairisthickening

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 6 Empty The VIOLET RAY is absolutely NOT a LASER and has been in safe use for 100 years in other applications

Post  leonmal Mon May 27, 2013 12:49 pm

Hi again HAIRISHTICKENING,

The violet ray device has nothing whatsoever to do with LASERS. It is a completely different technology. IT is completely SAFE and there are no long term effects. The violet ray has many, many more functions and outputs then lasers, which is why I chose it as the device to go with the MALINIAK METHOD over and above all other type of electrical stimulators for the SECOND part of my system which is to activate dormant follicles which lead to HAIR LOSS and MPB.

I revived its use for HAIR LOSS because that is what it was actually originally approved for and how it was used 100 years ago but they abandoned it because although it was effective to a certain degree when used ALONE, it did not cure the majority of cases of HAIR LOSS. My theory says this failure was due to the fact that they were NOT first treating the MAIN underlying cause of hair loss and did not do what the MALINIAK METHOD now does as it's MAIN step, which is to relax the GALEA and restore the proper BLOOD FLOW to the follicles. Without that proper blood flow, NO machine will do anything or will do very little by itself. My theory says that the violet ray does this is by vibrating the hair follicles deeply, at a cellular level, which, according to the old literature and according to my theory, induces the follicles to start making hair again. Exactly how it does this is still unclear, but the BOTTOM LINE is that...IT WORKS !

Unlike lasers, which just emit heat and light, the violet ray is a high frequency , high voltage generator, a mini TESLA coil, and this type of device , in many various configurations, has been in constant use for over 100 years and is still in use in every cosmetician's office and is perfectly safe....IF IT IS NOT ABUSED. It is NOT an an ULTRA-violet device, despite its name, which just describes the color of the gas in glass tubes of the older models. Some of the new models glow RED and not purple. It emits a small, insignificant amount of ozone.

There has NEVER , to my knowledge, and according to all the mountains of literature on this subject, ever been an injury due to this device. There is therefore NO long term danger from the use of this according to all the literature.

Any electrical appliance, even a simple hair dryer, can cause damage if you abuse it and use it wrongly, like keeping it in one spot for a long time on HIGH..try that with a hair dryer and see what happens.

Dr. ROYAL RIFE used a much more powerful, industrial strength version of this device to successfully treat cancer with radio frequencies in the 1930's and worked in close contact with it for over 10 years with no ill effects. They were used by every doctor in North America, and perhaps elsewhere in the world for over 50 years to treat all kinds of ailments until the A.M.A. abolished it in the 1950's because they said there was no "scientific" evidence that it ever cured any disease.

SO I GUESS ALL THE DOCTORS AND ALL THE MILLIONS OF PATIENTS WHO USED THIS DEVICE FOR FIFTY YEARS...WERE A BUNCH OF MORONS for FIFTY YEARS ? I DON'T THINK SO. IT WAS ABANDONED BECAUSE IT COST "NOTHING" TO USE...BAD FOR BUSINESS. MUCH MORE PROFIT IN TOXIC DRUGS.

I make no claims however for it's use in any other application except for my "theory" about its effectiveness for HAIR LOSS and leave each person to do his own research on the subject of its other uses.

Besides the light and heat that a laser puts out, this device puts out a high " FREQUENCY" wave, which in my theory is the MAIN function which revives the dormant follicles in a way no other device can do BY "VIBRATING" the tissues at the cellular level in the dermal papillae.

But remember, there are many, many different types of violet ray devices with different specs and different power outputs and most of them are totally useless for HAIR LOSS because they are too weak. Others are useless because they are too powerful and can actually cause damage. I tested dozens of products till I settled on the one which was most effective for HAIR LOSS.

YOU MUST GET THE RIGHT ONE to be doing the MALINIAK METHOD properly and get the full benefits. Get the wrong machine and you will be disappointed..

Those of you who have still not read the theory of the MALINIAK METHOD and the science behind it, you can read the detailed explanation on the website at; www.bornagainhair.com

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  9rugrats5 Mon May 27, 2013 3:28 pm

leonmal wrote:My theory says that the violet ray does this is by vibrating the hair follicles deeply, at a cellular level, which, according to the old literature and according to my theory, induces the follicles to start making hair again. Exactly how it does this is still unclear ...

This seems to me an important mechanism of hair growth. And that is what energy methods can do better than others, and where future research should lie. Such stimulation probably starts some kind of inter and intra cellular signalling in hair tissue, and my hunch says this is very important for regrowth.

As a rudimentary energy method, gentle stroking and touching of hair and scalp, and gentle combing should also provide some benefit, imho, for those of us who do not have access to an energy device.

Could you please cite or link to the old literature that you speak of?
9rugrats5
9rugrats5

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 6 Empty THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF ARTICLES ON THE HISTORY OF THE VIOLET RAY DEVICE

Post  leonmal Mon May 27, 2013 10:46 pm

HI 9RUGRATS5,

There are literally thousands of sites and articles with information on the science and history of the TESLA violet ray device. This science also has applications in other fields, as I discuss in the book and on the website at; www.bornagainhair.com.

As you requested, here is one old literature style link to get you started and see just how widespread the use of this device was before the A.M.A. banned it for "medical" use. NO MONEY IN IT.

http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioelectronics/Tesla/VioletRay.htm

It is still approved for cosmetic uses and there are hundreds of companies making dozens of different types of these devices "generically" referred to as a violet ray device. But they are not all the same and they are not all appropriate or effective for treating HAIR LOSS and stimulating DORMANT follicles back into action. It took me lots and lots of testing with many types until I found the one which worked the best for this application. It is a delicate balance; TOO WEAK and it will not stimulate the dermal papillae enough. TOO STRONG and it can actually damage and KILL the follicles.

You must have the exact correct machine or you will be wasting your time. Despite offers from many manufacturers to be my supplier, with their version of this device, so many of which I tested and found useless, I have stayed true to my "MANTRA" that I am reviving the use of the type of device which has the power specs of the original science of NIKOLA TESLA and I adopted the one which is the closest to those original specs and NO other modern version of it despite efforts to "intimidate" me into using a different machine.

I also repeat how much more important it is to first practice the MAIN step of the MALINIAK METHOD, which is the MASSAGE techniques to really relax the GALEA and restore adequate BLOOD FLOW to the follicles. Without this, NO machine will do much, even the most expensive one available. That's why so many makers of this device are trying to PRETEND that their device is the one used with the MALINIAK METHOD....all false.

There are many "techniques" of massage, and they all provide some sort of stimulation and improved blood circulation at the SURFACE of the scalp, but I adamantly maintain that the simple, properly placed techniques that I use which target the "DEEP" sources of the blockage of the blood through the GALEA layer are much more effective then any other methods which target only the SURFACE circulation. THE PROOF IS IN HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE REPORTED RESULTS WITH MY METHOD....most of them very quickly.

However, I do not want to exaggerate, and there are some people who do NOT get great results right away. Sometimes it takes much longer and this is to be understood because although the techniques are simple and effective...it takes PATIENCE and PERSISTENCE because many peoples' follicles have been under attack for YEARS AND YEARS and they will not revive and bounce back in a few weeks. That's why the biggest challenge, for those who are slower to repsond, is to get them to STAY WITH IT until they also get results...do NOT give up.

FOR THOSE OF YOU INTERESTED IN ALL "ALTERNATIVE' SCIENCES

It's fun to read about the OLD sciences and I am an activist and advocate against the suppression of information and the revival of some of those lost NON-DRUG, NON TOXIC, NON SURGICAL methodologies. I have created a FOUNDATION whose purpose it is to properly test, according to the standard scientific model, the other applications of RADIO FREQUENCY therapy, like that used by DR. ROYAL RIFE, who effectively cured 16 out of 16 terminally ill CANCER patients in a controlled experiment at the University of California in 1934 under the auspices of a committee of the top doctors in the country. This is as close to a modern "double-blind" study as you can get, and moreover, I do not believe that that type of testing is required to prove a "mechanical" procedure.

The A.M.A. also banned that application of this form of electro-therapy science when RIFE and his partners refused to allow them to buy into his company. Unlike other "conspiracy" theories, these guys ended up suing each other in COURT, so all the history of this science and its effectiveness is in the transcripts of the trial and are a matter of PUBLIC RECORD.

WHY IS THIS BEING SUPPRESSED ? We should at least test it again from scratch and see if it really works and only if this testing shows it to be useless...then we will abandon it...BUT LET'S AT LEAST TEST IT PROPERLY !

Curing HAIR LOSS is not as important as curing CANCER, but HAIR LOSS is also a source of tremendous trauma and tragedy to so many people, and just like with cancer, it has BAFFLED the mainstream medical community for years, and so my argument is that we are free to propose ALTERNATIVES. I feel that the success of using this ALTERNATIVE science of electro-therapy to successfully treat HAIR LOSS validates our efforts to apply the same initiative to the more important field of curing CANCER, which has also "baffled" the mainstream medical community.

Anyone who wants to contribute to that effort is welcome to contact me at leonmal33@hotmail.com

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  9rugrats5 Tue May 28, 2013 3:41 am

Thanks for the link, I'll go through it. And your idea of promoting and researching alternative therapies is worth applauding. Good luck to you.
9rugrats5
9rugrats5

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 6 Empty GOD, GOD, dear wonderful GOD…Please protect us from the gratuitous attacks of malicious people who have not even tried the MALINIAK METHOD

Post  leonmal Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:12 pm

I had to respond to someone on another thread who accused me of being a troll. The answer may interest some of you who are still trying to decide what to do about the MALINIAK METHOD;
---------------------------

I am not the one who is the “troll”. The “trolls” are the few guys who still make negative and malicious comments even though they have NEVER TRIED the method, and without one word about the substance or merits of the MALINIAK METHOD theory.

I only comment on these forums now when I am forced to make a rebuttal and correct someone who makes wildly false or defamatory remarks, or makes mis-representations which are malicious and outright wrong. I do it to protect the integrity of the MALINIAK METHOD and because it could discourage other people from taking advantage of this simple, simple method which is bringing so much relief to so many people suffering from HAIR LOSS.

If all of this was really a “scam”, I would be going out of my way to “disappear” and avoid these negative forum guys at all costs, but I have never been afraid to defend the merits of this system again and again because of how confident I am that it is really working…and because I know the vast majority of the other members are sincere and decent and civilized and I want to be sure they get the whole story.

On some forums where I cannot post, other members who have succeeded with this method defend against these attacks themselves on their own initiative but I also ask other members who I have come to know for their help in correcting false statements, which they gladly do and which is greatly appreciated. Thank GOD that I at least have the opportunity on some forums to defend myself from these uncivilized and unfounded attacks in my own words.

These genius detectives have “figured out” that this is all a giant scam because “it must be a scam”, since I am a former lawyer, and lawyers can’t be trusted. This despite never having tried it, despite the mountains of evidence both on my website and from other people on these hair forums that it works, and despite the independent scientific studies which have now confirmed the MAIN principles of the MALINIAK METHOD which came out one year after I published my book in 2010.

One particularly hostile guy is someone with the online persona called JACOB. I believe I know his real name because someone wrote to our contact page with the exact same “threat” to “expose” us on these forums, but I will not reveal his real name for now. I believe he bought the book only on May 9, 2013 so he has obviously not yet tried this method and I know he has not bought a violet ray device from us either…so he has definitely NOT actually tried this method.

He has taken it upon himself to claim that the MALINIAK METHOD is a scam even though he has NEVER used this method, all because, as he said in his e-mail, and as he repeats in a recent post on another forum, that he viewed the second of a series of what are three videos of one our most successful OLDER members called AURELE, taped about six months ago where his hair is definitely thinner then on the first video taped about one year ago.

This guy was talking like he discovered some deep dark, hidden “secret” that only he knew about, but this second video is not a “secret”…it has been out there for everyone to see on YouTube and Vimeo with all the other videos, and it is absolutely TRUE that in this second video Aurele’s hair is thinner.

This was because during this second video he was going through the SHEDDING phase of this process….which is absolutely NORMAL and ESSENTIAL and which is the best PROOF that this method is really, really causing the follicles to “cycle” again. The series of videos shows his follicles and his hair situation going from being completely DORMANT and practically completely BALD on top, to first growing out again, up to a certain limit, then resting, followed by SHEDDING… and then…to NEW GROWTH again…but thicker and fuller then before , which is seen in the THIRD video taken only a few weeks ago.

So, this "naysayer" fails to consider and properly describe the last of these three videos, taped only a few weeks ago, where after this SHEDDING phase in the second video, AURELE has now, within the last six months REGROWN all of that hair and more, and having now entered the next GROWTH phase.

Here is the correct sequence of those three videos so you can all see them for yourselves and make up your own minds;

1. Video one; posted on April 12, 2012, about one year ago, after Aurele was on the MALINIAK METHOD for approximately 18 months. Prior to this video, only his photos were on the website at www.bornagainhair.com from when he started around November 2010. Once this video was made it was added to the website.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEOkykQ4dQA

In this video you can see and hear to what extent Aurele has grown back his hair from the very bald situation he was in before. This was the the FIRST phase of the MALINIAKE METHOD where the DORMANT follicles have revived and start growing the hair out again. This phase eventually comes to an end.

2. Video two; posted on November 12, 2102 about six months ago, with his guitar, playing his “jingle” that he wrote in gratitude for his success with the MALINIAK METHOD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai6LGZg-C7Y

This video is made about 24 months after starting this method and YES…his hair has obviously thinned out and again, this is because he has entered the next phase of the hair cycle where he is now SHEDDING the hair that grew back in the first video. This is absolutely NORMAL and everyone goes through this if their follicles are really trying to act “NORMAL” again.

3. Video three; posted on May 28, 2013 which is about six months after his SHEDDING phase and now having entered the next GROWTH phase.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFE2kHh1518

In this video it is obvious that he has now regrown all the hair that thinned out in that second video, and more, and is still so “overwhelmed” by his success that he wants to continue to “scream it out” to everyone.

It is true these videos look like advertisements and not just testimonials. They were all done without any participation or input from me and they are so “amateurish” but this sincere, GOD loving person just wanted to tell everyone about his success. The videos by my partner Bernie are also very " home-made" but again he just wants people to know about the MALINIAK METHOD.

Aurele, one of my first test subjects, is an employee of my partner Bernie’s DOLLAR CINEMA in Montreal and he saw how hard it was for us to get this message out to the world because we are just a small company and we do not have a big budget for advertising, and so his videos are also his personal “sales pitch” to try and help us because he was so overwhelmed and grateful for getting his hair back.

BUT EVERYTHING YOU SEE IS TRUE. HE REALLY GREW BACK ALL THAT HAIR AND IS ONE OF OUR MOST SUCCESSFUL MEMBERS.

He is not alone and he is just one of many, many successful users of this MALINIAK METHOD. However, we don't have direct access to all of those other people from all around the world who have succeeded with this method and they don't easily release photos, so for we have to depend on their "testimonials" on these various hair forums, where some members do post photos and elsewhere on the Internet. This is in addition to my own photos and other testimonials on our website.

So please make up your won minds, look at the theory, the material and the videos and photos yourselves and don't be influenced by gratuitous and unfounded comments of what is now only a few pundits.

leonmal

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 6 Empty LISTEN TO THE GUYS WHO HAVE ACTUALLY TRIED THIS METHOD AND NOT TO THE MALICIOUS " TROLLS" WHO HAVE NOT EVEN TRIED IT AND JUST TRASH ANYONE WITH A NEW IDEA... INCLUDING MYSELF

Post  leonmal Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:47 am

First, in addition to all the people who are NOT on these forums and who have reported their success on our website at WWW.BORNAGAINHAIR.COM and privately,  I will again list a FEW of the names of all the guys from these forums who have actually tried  the MALINIAK METHOD and reported their success in " unsolicited " testimonials; HOBBES, DREX, ARCHON, CLEVE55,RAYDIZIEL, WILDMAN, WHODATHUNKIT, JOE NEWBY, JACKSPARROW, SLOEMOE...and  ELIOTRAMSEY, a 21 year old student  who admittedly received a FREE violet ray from me to test this method with "no strings attached" and the right to report...GOOD or BAD. He reported on these forums that he managed to completely STOP his very aggressive HAIR LOSS , kept what he had and basically solved his problem, while two of his school friends of the same age LOST all their hair in the same one year time frame.

When he recently posted that he no longer used the violet ray after two years, some TROLLS twisted this to suggest that this method was not working ! What this really meant is that he NO LONGER NEEDED IT...his problem had been solved. I have not had an answer from him to my recent e-mails and he posted that he now tried other things which he found easier, which is his right to say, but he should remind everyone that he at  first definitely SAVED his hair, which was falling at a very aggressive rate, only with the MALINIAK METHOD....NOTHING ELSE WAS HELPING HIM BEFORE.

THE ONLY FAILURE I KNOW OF SO FAR SO FAR IS A GUY WHO DID NOT SHAMPOO FOR  " TEN YEARS "

The only actual user of my method from these forums who has NOT seen results yet is a guy called ZAMBUTU, who I have exchanged many nice letters with, and I will not disclose his real name, who has sincerely, but politely reported that he did NOT get results. I have had only TWO cases like this till now out of the THREE THOUSAND people all around the world who have actually used this method. What he has not revealed, and which he should have disclosed to be fair to me and everyone else, is that he finally told me that he has NOT shampooed his scalp for TEN years and was already " CUE BALL " bald !!! I told him that obviously this was very strange and UNIQUE case and someone like this would by now have follicles which are so clogged with VERY HARD DEBRIS that nothing can push through that even if my method really did revive his follicles. This should be OBVIOUS and does not represent a normal situation. I told him he would need several separate CLEANSES to first clear out his follicles of all this debris to give the MALINIAK METHOD a fair chance..

And let's even accept that he will never get results with this method. SO WHAT ? His situation of not shampooing for ten years is really really bizarre and does not represent the vast majority of people with this problem. There will always be a few people who for one reason or another will have trouble and NO SYSTEM works on everyone...BUT NO OTHER SYSTEM CAN MATCH OUR RATE OF SUCCESS.

FORCED TO DEFEND MYSELF HERE...HOPE IT IS NOT SUPPRESSED

I am forced to try to defend myself here and hope that many of you who have followed several forums on this subject will see it because I am not even allowed to post the TRUTH on some forums because being in this business makes it "against the rules" for posting,  but letting anonymous people LIE through their teeth and make wildly libelous and defamatory remarks... is apparently perfectly legal. This is so UNFAIR both to me and to ALL of you who could benefit from this inexpensive system which uses NO DRUGS, NO LOTIONS and NO SURGERY

HOW CRAZY CAN THESE LYING  " TROLLS " GET ?...THERE IS NO LIE THEY ARE NOT WILLING TO TELL BEHIND THEIR CLOAK OF ANONYMITY...EVEN GOING SO FAR AS SAYING THAT I WAS NOT A FORMER LAWYER...

To show you all how crazy these guys can be and just how far they are willing to LIE about something because they are just jealous weasels who have never invented anything OR they are WELL KNOWN  COMPETITORS or promoters of other expensive systems, one of them even claimed I was not a former LAWYER... a completely gratuitous and fabricated defamatory comment.

I finally had to post my diploma from McGill Law School and other documents from my thirty years as a member of the Quebec Bar Association to shut them up. This is how far these LIARS are willing to go.

They use the same outrageous LIES about the success of the MALINIAK METHOD having never tried it.
You can listen to them OR you can try to decide the TRUTH yourself and finally solve your HAIR LOSS and MPB problem

Those of you with a HAIR LOSS and MPB problem can either listen to the numerous members of these forums who have actually used the MALINIAK METHOD and reported their success OR... you can listen to a few malicious LYING posters who dominate these forums who are just TROLLS who have never even tried this system and attack not only me but anyone with a new idea.

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:40 am

I told him that obviously this was very strange and UNIQUE case and someone like this would by now have follicles which are so clogged with VERY HARD DEBRIS that nothing can push through that even if my method really did revive his follicles.

His follicles must be permanently inflamed from so much bacterial / fungal toxicity in the follicle root. It's little wonder your methods were ineffective in curing his hair loss.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 6 Empty OUR RATE OF SUCCESS IN THE " NORMAL " CASES OF HAIR LOSS AND MPB HAS BEEN PHENOMENAL

Post  leonmal Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:45 pm

Hi XENON,

Firstly, everyone should investigate this method themselves, make up their own minds and not rely on other partial or mis-guided accounts from malicious trolls  by going to www.bornagainhair.com.

You are correct XENON and this unique situation of not shampooing for ten years, was not explained by ZAMBUTU to others reading these forums who are still trying to decide whether to try this method or not. If he had revealed it, then it  would have been obvious to others WHY he did not get results with the MALINIAK METHOD or would not get results with any method. ZAMBUTU is a sincere and polite guy and I have exchanged many nice letters with him in his real name, but he should have mentioned that really unusual personal history. He is nice and did not do it maliciously, probably just did not think it was important or it was an innocent oversight.

What is worse is the few guys who who keep attacking me and deliberately lying and misrepresenting the incredible results of many other guys here who have ADAMANTLY reported their success here and on other forums. These evil guys have either NEVER even tried this method or if they did, they cheated and did not even read the book and used their own incorrect   "variation " of my method based on partial information from others, and have not even bought the right VIOLET RAY device. THEY ARE NOT REALLY ON THE CORRECT MALINIAK METHOD.

This type of malicious trolling is something that is a common feature of the Internet and it does NOT only affect me, it affects many other people and it is a plague and a curse on this wonderful communication community. It is done by hostile, jealous and malicious people who have nothing of any value to offer themselves, or who are COMPETITORS, hiding behind " anonymous " names and who trash everyone who is trying to help with this horrible HAIR LOSS and MPB problem. Then to make it worse, I am not even allowed to respond to some of those crazy comments on some forums.

This is what I have to deal with in the relentless mis-information campaign by only a few people...and I am not the only one who faces this type of problem.

OUR RATE OF SUCCESS

To my knowledge, with the SIX( 6 ) slow or resistant exceptions I mentioned in my earlier post, virtually everyone else of our three thousand members, who has read my book and done my method exactly as I describe, also using the right machine and being PATIENT and PERSISTENT, and who do not have some weird underlying medical condition or some other uncommon behavior...like not shampooing for ten years... HAS SEEN GREAT RESULTS.

I just want people to not be deceived by these malicious trolls and to read the site themselves and make up their own minds at www.BORNAGAINHAIR.COM

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  Dannyboy Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:14 pm

THE ONLY FAILURE I KNOW OF SO FAR SO FAR IS A GUY WHO DID NOT SHAMPOO FOR  " TEN YEARS "

"The only actual user of my method from these forums who has NOT seen results yet is a guy called ZAMBUTU, who I have exchanged many nice letters with, and I will not disclose his real name, who has sincerely, but politely reported that he did NOT get results. "

With all due respect, and without any will to start confronting - I used the method for 14 months with no results (as he Knows).

Dannyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:22 am

Dannyboy wrote:THE ONLY FAILURE I KNOW OF SO FAR SO FAR IS A GUY WHO DID NOT SHAMPOO FOR  " TEN YEARS "

"The only actual user of my method from these forums who has NOT seen results yet is a guy called ZAMBUTU, who I have exchanged many nice letters with, and I will not disclose his real name, who has sincerely, but politely reported that he did NOT get results. "

With all due respect, and without any will to start confronting - I used the method for 14 months with no results (as he Knows).

And you still also say your scalp is tight. Same thing with a gut named Bosco.... He says his scalp is loose is certain areas where he has hair but tight in the middle of his head.... That's no coincidence because that's where all of the main arteries are.

You're also loosing hair from the back of your head, which either means you have some pretty extreme tightness or something totally unrelated to MPB. You're the only case I hear of that is not getting results from ANYTHING and this can very well be due to your HT as well. I'd recommend getting a full check up.

PS: Have you tried detumescence therapy or Dermarolling yet?
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:26 am

Xenon wrote:
I told him that obviously this was very strange and UNIQUE case and someone like this would by now have follicles which are so clogged with VERY HARD DEBRIS that nothing can push through that even if my method really did revive his follicles.

His follicles must be permanently inflamed from so much bacterial / fungal toxicity in the follicle root. It's little wonder your methods were ineffective in curing his hair loss.

How about homeless people that don't wash their hair with anything? Permanently inflamed meaning he cannot grow hair back? Zambutu also reported that he still had a tight scalp.... Remember that.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Dannyboy Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:38 am

Complexx wrote:
Dannyboy wrote:THE ONLY FAILURE I KNOW OF SO FAR SO FAR IS A GUY WHO DID NOT SHAMPOO FOR  " TEN YEARS "

And you still also say your scalp is tight. Same thing with a gut named Bosco.... He says his scalp is loose is certain areas where he has hair but tight in the middle of his head.... That's no coincidence because that's where all of the main arteries are.

You're also loosing hair from the back of your head, which either means you have some pretty extreme tightness or something totally unrelated to MPB. You're the only case I hear of that is not getting results from ANYTHING and this can very well be due to your HT as well. I'd recommend getting a full check up.

My hair from the back was receding just for a short while - but no more. I never lost so much hair since i left some other regimes i was on before i dropped it all and started the MM. This year was the worst for me ever, my hair was very good before I started. My HT is not the case since im losing my hair in general (crown ect') my HT is only at my temples. I don't say this method doesn't work, it might work for many...but when I read that he says the ONLY 1 person didn't get result - and it is not true, so I thought it is the right thing to respond as he knows I didn't get. I have no intents to confront him, but truth is above all.

Dannyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:04 am

Dannyboy wrote:
Complexx wrote:

My hair from the back was receding just for a short while - but no more. I never lost so much hair since i left some other regimes i was on before i dropped it all and started the MM. This year was the worst for me ever, my hair was very good before I started. My HT is not the case since im losing my hair in general (crown ect') my HT is only at my temples. I don't say this method doesn't work, it might work for many...but when I read that he says the ONLY 1 person didn't get result - and it is not true, so I thought it is the right thing to respond as he knows I didn't get. I have no intents to confront him, but truth is above all.

Okay that's cool Danny... Thank you for bringing that to everyone's awareness. I would like to see Maliniak explain himself now.... I agree that truth is above all...

But can you answer the questions I asked you in my last response?
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Dannyboy Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:22 am

I'm sure he will have lots of explanations, but again, I have no intents to go on a confrontation lop. His intention and support were good indeed - but I don't appreciate disinformation.  

I should go back to Dermarolling. Actually before the MM, i was on intense Dermarolling  (3 times a week) with a special herbal spray right after the rolling + i was also in a regime that was recommended on a great eBook:
http://www.hairlossandtreatment.com/likes/blackbook
Basically claims to do lots of different exercise activities, good diet, natural home made topical, brushing, scalp massages ect')  
During that time my shedding was slow as than ever and I felt great and thought i'm on the right track finally - but when I have crosses to the mm, as i was thinking that is IT - "The cure for baldness"... i dropped most of the other stuff (I still have a good diet, but stopped with the rest), and had my all hopes on the mm, that was definitely a Great mistake from my own experience.

I'm doing now for a while the detumescence , just about 15 min a day.
I wish luck for those who are on this method and it helps them though - for me it didn't.

Last edited by Dannyboy on Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:29 am; edited 6 times in total

Dannyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:27 am

Complexx wrote:
Xenon wrote:

How about homeless people that don't wash their hair with anything? Permanently inflamed meaning he cannot grow hair back? Zambutu also reported that he still had a tight scalp.... Remember that.

Maybe so, Mr Complexx. BUT having long hair - as every single hobo on the planet does - would help to absorb most of the sebum / sweat and prevent it from entering the follicle and allowing fungi to breed. It is when you have short hair, that the sweat and sebum enter the follicle and cause problems. I did just make that up as I went along, BUT there might actually be some truth in that. I mean, I don't think I ever saw a balding native American... Don't all the native American males have long hair from a young age?
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:03 am

Xenon wrote:
Complexx wrote:
Xenon wrote:

Maybe so, Mr Complexx. BUT having long hair - as every single hobo on the planet does - would help to absorb most of the sebum / sweat and prevent it from entering the follicle and allowing fungi to breed. It is when you have short hair, that the sweat and sebum enter the follicle and cause problems. I did just make that up as I went along, BUT there might actually be some truth in that. I mean, I don't think I ever saw a balding native American... Don't all the native American males have long hair from a young age?

Hmmm.... You make a pretty good point, X, but I just don't see something like this happening.... I think using commercialized shampoos is far worse than not washing your hair. Or what about drinking alcohol or eating bad food? That's all in your bloodstream... & still people that do these types of things have full heads of hair. Tons of women use horrible commercialized shampoo and have caveman hair lines..

Maybe, just maybe this CAN happen if your scalps metabolism is screwed up, which happenes when you have a tight scalp.... But as for the follicles being permanently damaged, this should take a pretty LONG time of not washing it at all, no? I'd honestly say that all men who have a tight scalp already have clogged up pores & follicles though..... & all men who have MPB already experience chronic low grade inflammation, yet guys on here are growing hair where there was no hair for 10+ years after getting the blood flowing up there.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next