Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 11:16 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 4 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 4 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 4 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 4 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method

+46
CausticSymmetry
AS54
yup
Odysseus
Joey Ramone
Complexx
Dannyboy
9rugrats5
meatwad
JDawg
raminshah
gonzalito
Xenon
rofl
Thin in FL
Balthier
mistermr
hairisthickening
Robmos86
Duketronix
5b582p3
RayDalziel
Raxe
Amaranthaceae
ANewHope
schpiloch123
Wasabi
Hair101
LawOfThelema
wildman
RPM
shaggydog
jkj86
Smurfy
mistyisland
Hali-L
adam2525
hellwig
dadon
Columbo
SlowMoe
leonmal
whodathunkit
gbp2000
GoodThings
MikeGore
50 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 4 Empty And yet no pics, yet another shill poster?

Post  5b582p3 Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:39 am

Not naming names, but this technique seems to draw out a lot of what I feel are shill posters, that claim results then magically disappear or make up a myriad of excuses when asked for photographic proof, especially blaming the persons who are asking for proof. This is NOT the only website I've noticed this trend on. If you read the postings of the "Yay-Sayers", there seems to be a lot of commonalities. The internet should be packed with hundreds or thousands of people EAGER to show their great hair growth results, especially on youtube videos, blogs, facebook, etc. But that's not what's happening. Why is that?

5b582p3

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 4 Empty Re: Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method

Post  Duketronix Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:22 am

I'm not doing either of these methods in particular but am using ideas similar to what I suppose they use? I've never read either one on my own but others have been discussing it here and other places enough to get the gist of what's going on. In a few months I plan to make some update photos and post them...
That being said.

With the steady progress I'm getting with my current regimen, I haven't been checking the boards quite as much and am thinking less about my hair since it seems like I have something that is working for me. Working better than being on finasteride (proscar) and minoxidil ever did I might add and I did respond to both of those decently.

I think people just don't come back as much once they find something that works for them. I almost didn't even post this response since I don't feel as engaged in the dialogue of finding a cure as much as I feel confident and happy that what I'm doing is working.
But like I said I ( and most others I think) aren't doing any of these specific methods so much as a combination of things that can be found around the board. Each of us picking what seems to work for us.

Hope that helps?

I only posted this response so that you wouldn't shrug of these simple methods like I did for so many years. They're definitely worth trying out but you need to be consistent.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 4 Empty would a "BUS LOAD OF NUNS" convince the naysayers?

Post  leonmal Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:11 am

Hi gentlemen,

Just a quick, light-hearted comment as to the continued DOUBT expressed by some people about the comments from people who are getting good results with the MALINIAK METHOD and whether or not they are really LEGITIMATE and whether they are truly "unsolicited" or not.

Some people, like the guy who started off this whole thread here called HOBBES ( who I have tried desperately to get to write to me personally and identify himself) and others, both here and on other HAIR FORUM sites, like ARCHON, ZAMBUTU, DREXX, ELIOTRAMSEY, CYBERPRIMATE, NEWBY, and others, have ALL posted comments about their success with this method BEFORE me having even heard about them first OR KNOWING WHO THEY WERE. Later I got to know some of them personally AFTER they made these posts and then wrote to me personally with questions and I asked them to continue to update people on these forums with their progress...OR honestly to openly report failures or lack of success...with NO STRINGS attached.

So these testimonials and many others like them were completely " UNSOLICITED" when they first appeared. After that, I asked them to continue to post.

A few others, like the new guy RAYDALZIEL, wrote to me first privately, before posting any comments, and HE was so excited about his very fast results that he OFFERED to help, even to make a financial contribution, which I said was NOT necessary. In his case, I just asked him, that if he wants to help, to just tell others about the MALINIAK METHOD and post comments on these HAIR FORUMS...which he did... but I had no input or control over what he said at all.

So this one is not completely "unsolicited" but it repeats what he said to me privately first and because I thought it was important enough and of potential interest to people still undecided about all of this, I did ASK him to tell others about it. He obviously did so with great " ENTHUSIASM "...which I really appreciate.

There are just TOO MANY different people now from all over the world posting these type of comments for them to ALL be dismissed as some sort of "conspiracy" , BUT... some people will never be satisfied. If I posted one hundred( 100) pictures on the website of my steady progress or that of others they would want 200. If they were too GOOD...they would claim they are FAKE or PHOTO-SHOPPED. This is why we have never relied on too many BEFORE and AFTER pictures or "solicited" testimonials on the site itself. We prefer if people decide based on the LOGIC of the thoery and treatment method AND on the basis of these independent and unsolicited testimonials NOT posted on our website, but posted on these various forums. If I even had an " affidavit" from 100 ordained NUNS, that they witnessed every step of my progress and that of these other members...there are some people would still say " THEY ARE ALL IN ON IT".

So, I do not waste my time trying to convince these people who continue to be in DENIAL or who refuse to ACCEPT the obvious; This MALINIAK METHOD is legitimate and ALL these different people are NOT "in on any conspiracy".

Those of you who are still skeptical and cynical, do NOT buy the book and do not go on this method...I DO NOT TRY TO FORCE ANYBODY...

I DO NOT EVEN FORCE ANYONE TO BUY A MACHINE FROM US AND I TELL THEM WHAT THEY CAN BUY ELSEWHERE !

But those of you who have read the website and are satisfied with the " layman's " LOGIC of it all and are satisfied with the credibility and sufficiency of the PROOF of its effectiveness, including my testimonials and those of ALL these other people, then come and join our group and do exactly what I say.

IT HAS TAKEN SO LONG TO COME UP WITH SOMETHING WHICH FINALLY WORKS...please do not fool around with it by trying "variations" which have not been tested and do not rely on partial second-hand accounts which are mis-leading and incomplete...READ IT YOURSELF.

In conclusion, I also get PRIVATE letters from many other people who are also getting great results with this method but who want to keep their situation private and confidential and do not want to post on these sites at this time, although I have asked them to do so at a later date when they are more comfortable with doing so. Some of the YOUNG men, report results that are so fast, like RAY, that it is hard to believe...BUT THIS IS CONSISTENT WITH MY THEORY...especially for very young men, just starting to lose their hair. Not everyone reacts that fast...most take 3-4 months to see the first results...but it is being reported more and more and it is very gratifying to get these heart-felt letters of thanks from these people who are so traumatized by their hair loss they were afraid to go out in public.

Those of us with this problem will understand.

So READ the whole thing for yourself and decide what to do.

Sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

http://WWW.BORNAGAINHAIR.COM

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 4 Empty going to try

Post  Robmos86 Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:08 am

I can't complain about someone wanting to help. If Malianak was selling something, then I'd be suspicious..nobody should buy from anyone just here with a sales pitch. I wouldn't buy at all from someone here to sell a product. But he just tells you where to get it. I got my violet ray from (www) . violet-ray. com
Because it has the same specs Malianak recommends. I found a lot of cheap models around but they are weak or junky and maybe 1/10th the output and most of them are fly by night operations or somewhere in china. So I found a US company that puts out a solid product and is less than the other US companies. I asked about their warranty and they said they have a lifetime warranty. Cant beat that, if Im paying for something I don't want it breaking 3 months in and nothing I can do about it. They also said that theirs has the original therapeutic frequency range to get into tissues, not just on surface. I think when someone said, isn't a lower voltage ok, if you are going to just use it at low setting? I think the frequency has more to do with it, myself, so I looked for the same frequency. They had a couple different kinds, one a lot cheaper, but I wanted a longer warranty.

So that made my decision seeing they had the lowest price for that kind and if I found it cheaper anywhere I could tell them and they would match it..plus still get the lifetime warranty. Which I didn't find it anywhere cheaper. So I Went ahead and ordered today, and got the Malianak book already from amazon.
They got one more used at amazon but its $218? Crazy.

So give Malianak a break. it seems he has this method and massage and is getting good results, and just tells you where to get the product. He's NOT selling anything.

So...wish me luck.

Robmos86

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 4 Empty Re: Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method

Post  hairisthickening Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:59 am

Leon,

I am 29 years now and A Nw 2.5. I am slowing receding and the front "island" part of my hair is thinning out a little. I am wondering if I do the scalp exercises alone without the machine can I at least halt my hairloss for years? I cannot buy the machine and really do not trust this machine.

I want to do scalp exercises only. Will this help maintain the good amount of hair I have? I believe in your methods but I don't know if I trust these machines and I do not have the money to buy them too. Thanks

hairisthickening

Back to top Go down

Post  mistermr Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 am

Robmos86 wrote:I can't complain about someone wanting to help. If Malianak was selling something, then I'd be suspicious..nobody should buy from anyone just here with a sales pitch. I wouldn't buy at all from someone here to sell a product. But he just tells you where to get it. I got my violet ray from (www) . violet-ray. com
Because it has the same specs Malianak recommends. I found a lot of cheap models around but they are weak or junky and maybe 1/10th the output and most of them are fly by night operations or somewhere in china. So I found a US company that puts out a solid product and is less than the other US companies. I asked about their warranty and they said they have a lifetime warranty. Cant beat that, if Im paying for something I don't want it breaking 3 months in and nothing I can do about it. They also said that theirs has the original therapeutic frequency range to get into tissues, not just on surface. I think when someone said, isn't a lower voltage ok, if you are going to just use it at low setting? I think the frequency has more to do with it, myself, so I looked for the same frequency. They had a couple different kinds, one a lot cheaper, but I wanted a longer warranty.

So that made my decision seeing they had the lowest price for that kind and if I found it cheaper anywhere I could tell them and they would match it..plus still get the lifetime warranty. Which I didn't find it anywhere cheaper. So I Went ahead and ordered today, and got the Malianak book already from amazon.
They got one more used at amazon but its $218? Crazy.

So give Malianak a break. it seems he has this method and massage and is getting good results, and just tells you where to get the product. He's NOT selling anything.

So...wish me luck.

Cool so we should get our violet-ray from violet-ray.com
Thanks for the input and for promoting your site on here.

mistermr

Back to top Go down

Post  Robmos86 Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:23 am

oh fer chris sakes, just trying to contribute. I got the link from THIS BOARD

Wasabi wrote:
I bought this one:

(redacted) violet-ray. com/new-violet-rays/85-electronic-violet-ray. html

Maliniak wrote me a novel on why it wouldn't work - but his vague logic didn't add up to me. This one is 92% as powerful as the one he sells and about 1/4 the cost. Never having used a coil VR, I can't compare the sensations, but I can say that the electric one I have definitely packs a punch - if I turn it up much more than half-way it becomes almost unbearable (for me at least). I think the VRs advertised as facial devices or whatever are probably much weaker. The color of the electrode just depends on the gas inside, and as far as I know that doesn't matter (the one I use is orange).

I think there is merit to his method, but I have a hard time fully trusting Malaniak - especially when obvious shills show up to "tell their story." But I'm sure we'll hear a compelling defense very soon...

You know, I have gotten up a great deal of nerve to post here after lurking, and suddenly an idiot to make the whole forum look hostile. Ill chalk it up to one troll and move on to another thread.

Last edited by Robmos86 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Robmos86

Back to top Go down

Post  Robmos86 Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:36 am

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 4 Fortro10

date stamped, me

Robmos86

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 4 Empty LISTEN TO ROBMOS86 and NOT TO WASABI ...ALSO A memo to HAIRISTHICKENING

Post  leonmal Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:42 am

Gentlemen,

I only comment on these forums now when someone is giving false or mis-leading information which may cause people to not do the MALINIAK METHOD PROPERLY.

I suggest you listen to the advice of ROBMOS86, who seems to have this all in perspective, and not to WASABI who is giving mis-leading and untested advice and suggesting "variations" to the MALINIAK METHOD which will cause people to be disappointed.

WASABI is giving advice about things he has never tested and which he has no idea whether or not they work for hair loss. I responded to his post on another thread by saying the device he is now suggesting is a SOLID STATE device which is nowhere near the combination of specs of the ORIGINAL science of NIKOLA TESLA, upon which my system is based...and he doing so just because it is CHEAPER and is 92%, he says, of the specs I use in my system. In an earlier post he implied that because it had a "PUNCH"...that it was as good as the one I recommend.

IRRELEVANT AND UNTESTED.

On the other hand, I HAVE IN FACT tested dozens and dozens of devices, including SOLID STATE devices like the one he is suggesting, and I would have loved to find one that is cheaper and still duplicates the original science of TESLA, but they did not and they were USELESS for hair loss.

AS ROBMOS86 POINTS OUT; WE DO NOT EVEN INSIST THAT PEOPLE BUY THE DEVICE FROM US...THEY CAN IF THEY WANT...BUT THEY CAN ALSO BUY IT ELSEWHERE...AS LONG AS THEY GET THE EXACT ONE THAT I SUGGEST AND NO OTHER.

In spite of this freedom to get the machine wherever they want, many people around the world ADAMANTLY insist on getting the right machine from us in GRATITUDE for my having come up with this method and I am overwhelmed and so appreciative of their civilized and humanitarian attitude. They also know I am recovering from a seven year battle with my wife's BREAST cancer, which has ruined me financially, and so they do not begrudge me making a few dollars from all of this. These kind and co-operative people have my eternal gratitude.

It has taken so long to come up with something which finally works for HAIR LOSS and which is so simple...it makes no sense to "PLAY" around with it and suggest variations which have never been tested or proven.

Just do the MASSAGE portion of the MALINIAK METHOD the way I explain in the book and get ONLY the proper violet ray device which I have tested and PROVEN to be effective.

Even if you buy the proper device and spend a few dollars more, this MALINIAK METHOD is still the absolutely LEAST EXPENSIVE system to treat hair loss available...but more importantly...IT REALLY WORKS.

Final note to HAIRISTHICKENING; Please write me a private note to my direct e-mail at LEONMAL33@HOTMAIL.COM and I will tell you how I can help.

Sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  Robmos86 Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:27 am

whoa whoa, don't get me involved in the middle of things. I linked Wasabi's link because that exact solid state violet ray is the one I bought. If you guys are arguing, keep me out of it. I did look at the tesla type, but even then the malianak book suggests it costs $425, except you can get the tesla coil one from the website Wasabi posted for $299, or Baar for $399. So, since Malianak isn't selling anything, then it works for me to do my homework and either get the same thing for more than $100 off and a good warranty, or a really close version for my tighter budget from the same company. Who says themselves its just as good.

Robmos86

Back to top Go down

Post  Balthier Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:28 am

what would make a difference between a tesla coiled one and a solid state? Say somebody made one with exact amount of power as the specs required would it fail just because it's solid state? I'd like to get one too, but no way would I spend over 300 right now at least.

Balthier

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 4 Empty one last time ABOUT THE MACHINE and that's it

Post  leonmal Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:42 am

Gentlemen,

This is LEON MALINIAK trying to tell you one last time about WHAT is the proper violet ray machine...AFTER THAT I WILL COLLABORATE WITH ONLY THOSE PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY ADVICE AND DO THIS MALINIAK METHOD "CORRECTLY"...AND NOT THOSE WHO IGNORE WHAT I SAY and what IT HAS TAKEN SO LONG TO FIGURE OUT.

As I have said over and over, I don't care if you buy THE MACHINE from someone else as long as you get only the correct machine or else you are not really on the MALINIAK METHOD and you will not get results. Just because something is "called" a violet ray device and just because it has some specs which seem to be "close" to the ones first created by NIKOLA TESLA, does not mean mean they are just as good. CLOSE DOES NOT COUNT. Most of these lower powered, cheaper devices are sold for FACIAL treatments and they are perhaps effective for that BUT, they have not proven, in my TESTING to be effective for hair loss at all.

I have tested so many machines OVER A PERIOD OF TWO YEARS on so many different people and the one which has the specs of the ORIGINAL science of NIKOLA TESLA is the ONLY one that got results for hair loss. IT WAS SO OBVIOUS...THERE WAS NO DOUBT. I especially tested this type of SOLID STATE device because I would have been thrilled if it had been effective since it was lighter and it much cheaper...BUT IT DID NOT WORK.

The SOLID STATE device does NOT have the same exact combination of specs, meaning the voltage range, the frequency range and the AMPERAGE of the ORIGINAL science and if ANY KIND of violet ray was sufficient...this problem would have been solved a long time ago because many manufacturers of these devices CLAIM that their device is effective for hair loss, because 100 years ago, that is ONE of the purposes they were designed for...but the new cheaper machines are NOT like those OLD, original devices. Some manufacturers, who have now heard of the MALINIAK METHOD have tried to claim that their device is the one that I use...BUT THIS IS FALSE.

If money is a problem...don't buy a NEW one and just shop around, LIKE I SAY IN THE BOOK and find a good USED one...they can be had for prices around $ 100.00...AS LONG AS YOU STILL GET ONE WITH THE EXACT SPECS I SUGGEST AND NOTHING ELSE...OR ELSE YOU WILL BE WASTING YOUR TIME AND END UP BEING FRUSTRATED AND DISAPPOINTED.

Those of you who do not have financial restrictions....do not fool around and just get the proper device from us.

To STOP HAIR LOSS and GROW BACK NEW HAIR is too important an issue to fool around with and this new SIMPLE two step MALINIAK METHOD is really working...so do NOT fool around with it.

Later on, and only AFTER MUCH TESTING...if someone PROVES that any other type of device is equally effective and is much cheaper...then I would be glad to switch and endorse it...but right now it is OBVIOUS that the exact ORIGINAL device is the ONLY one that works for hair.

One more important reminder; No matter what violet ray device you buy...even the BEST ONE in the world...IF YOU DO NOT FIRST RELAX THE "GALEA" in the way I say in the book...the machine will do NOTHING.

Sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  Wasabi Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:22 am

leonmal wrote:Gentlemen,

I suggest you listen to the advice of ROBMOS86, who seems to have this all in perspective, and not to WASABI who is giving mis-leading and untested advice and suggesting "variations" to the MALINIAK METHOD which will cause people to be disappointed.

WASABI is giving advice about things he has never tested and which he has no idea whether or not they work for hair loss. I responded to his post on another thread by saying the device he is now suggesting is a SOLID STATE device which is nowhere near the combination of specs of the ORIGINAL science of NIKOLA TESLA, upon which my system is based...and he doing so just because it is CHEAPER and is 92%, he says, of the specs I use in my system. In an earlier post he implied that because it had a "PUNCH"...that it was as good as the one I recommend.

Leave me in peace, Maliniak. All I did was to share my opinion and what I decided to do. That's what people do on forums. This isn't a courtroom, and your attacks just make you look foolish.

Wasabi

Back to top Go down

Post  Balthier Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:43 am

oh you had me confused you said it like it's one brand, but as long as it has the original specs it's ok I understand now. How many people on your method for a while have had frontal regrowth or complete restoration of the hairline or is it more the vertex?

Balthier

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 4 Empty ANYONE WHO WANTS HIS HAIR BACK WRITE TO ME PRIVATELY

Post  leonmal Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:46 pm

GENTLEMEN,

THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE HONORABLE AND HONEST and who see the LOGIC and MERITS of the MALINIAK METHOD, you are invited to write to me PRIVATELY at LEONMAL33@HOTMAIL.COM...and I will give you all the HELP and SUPPORT you need and I will work with you until your HAIR LOSS problem is solved...I am very pro-active with our members and help them every step of the way...I DO NOT GIVE UP.

However, I will not waste any more of my time and energy ARGUING with and REBUTTING, addressing or dignifying the unredeemable nay-sayers and trollers on these sites who waste everyone's time with gratuitous personal comments that do NOT in any manner shape or form discuss the MERITS or SUBSTANCE of this whole approach to treating hair loss.

These are just JEALOUS, BITTER, trolling remarks from people who are upset that they did not come up with a solution themselves. They don't like my theory and treatment method ? They don't see the LOGIC of it ?...NO PROBLEM...do NOT USE IT ! COME UP WITH YOUR OWN THEORY AND TREATMENT METHOD.

They want to use UNTESTED and UNPROVEN "variations" of the MALINIAK METHOD ?...STAY BALD.

But, PERSONAL ATTACKS that have nothing to do with anything are NOT really legitimate comments or "opinions" at all and do not deal with the MERITS of this method...THAT type of exchange WOULD BE FINE AND WELCOMED and part of the mandate and purpose of these forums...but IRRELEVANT PERSONAL ATTACKS ARE A WASTE OF TIME AND MAKING US LOSE OUR "FOCUS"...WHICH IS DEALING WITH OUR HAIR LOSS.

I will only comment here if someone produces mis-leading information or is complicit in illegal activities.

Sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:02 am

"However, I will not waste any more of my time and energy ARGUING with and REBUTTING, addressing or dignifying the unredeemable nay-sayers and trollers on these sites who waste everyone's time with gratuitous personal comments that do NOT in any manner shape or form discuss the MERITS or SUBSTANCE of this whole approach to treating hair loss."

Somehow I don't believe him.....

At any rate I bought a solid state one and it feels the same as the other ones (used one a friend has) and I'm getting regrowth but don't know what the specifics of the malaniak method are. I've worked out my own stuff including brushing.

I'm curious to see what they will say on this site once they're done their tests. If it turns out there's a major difference I'll switch over. In terms of power though my solid state one can go strong enough that it hurts and I wouldn't do it to my scalp so I never use it on full anyway. It's the Novus one seen here for anyone who's curious.

http://www.violetwands.com/main-virtuemart/violet-wands/nova-solid-state-violet-wand.html

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  Balthier Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:02 am

I'm not sure who he's directing all these comments to and I do think manual methods like his work, but he says he will not waste his time well he sure does waste his time with those super long paragraphs lol lol!

Balthier

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:48 am

A blog all about violet wands.

http://www.violetwand.com/emffans-blog.html

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:35 pm

Duke, when you post a link like that, please post NSFW (not safe for work) or something similar, huh? LOL Shocked

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 4 Empty ONLY FOR THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED ONLY IN THE "TESTED" AND "PROVEN" VERSION OF THE MALINIAK METHOD

Post  leonmal Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:01 am

GENTLEMEN,

As I promised, I will only comment when there is mis-leading information. I do this for the benefit of the other readers who are entitled to know the TRUTH and not be influenced by some "guess". If my comments are long, I am sorry, but it is necessary to give a COMPLETE answer and not just some "sound bite".

FOLLOW MY ADVICE...DON'T FOLLOW MY ADVICE......ALL YOU GUYS WHO ARE SUGGESTING MAKING VARIATIONS OF THE MALINIAK METHOD RELATING TO MACHINE ASPECT....ALL WITH "ZERO" TESTING... ARE DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND...SO I WILL NO LONGER TRY.

For the rest of you interested in the PROVEN version of the MALINIAK METHOD, and who want your hair to grow back please understand that the "punch" felt in cheaper, lower priced SOLID STATE devices is derived from the higher AMPERAGE and is the most irrelevant of the "combination" of specs required to stimulate DORMANT follicles. The manufacturers of those cheaper devices achieve this result by just increasing the AMPERAGE to make them seem powerful because that is the CHEAPEST spec to manufacture and manipulate.

In the ORIGINAL science the amperage was DELIBERATELY very low, in the 0,03 amp range because too much amperage can be dangerous.. THEY WERE SPECIFICALLY DESCRIBED AS "HIGH FREQUENCY GENERATORS"...THAT WAS THEIR MAIN "PERSONA".

It is the VOLTAGE and more importantly, the FREQUENCY range which is, in my opinion, ACCORDING TO THE OLD ESTABLISHED SCIENCE, and as a result of the ACTUAL TESTING...which is the MAIN source of the benefit of these devices for stimulating dormant hair follicles. The scientific reasons for this are explained in DETAIL in the book and it is based on the well established science of RESONANCE.

I repeat that, unlike the people here who are suggesting "variations" of the MALINIAK METHOD without ever having done any testing whatsoever on anyone... I HAVE TESTED dozens of different devices from all around the world, on numerous test subjects. These were provided by Suppliers who became aware of this world wide phenomenon and were desperate to do business with me and be the device to be used with my system.

Some of these Chinese or Ukrainian devices were as cheap as $ 30.00. If I was a crook or a scammer or just interested in making money from the violet ray device, I could have sold these devices and claimed they were the effective one used as part of my method and made millions of dollars... and then disappeared and not cared about people actually solving their hair loss problem....several people were trying to induce me to do that....BUT I REFUSED AND I STILL REFUSE.

I have suffered from HAIR LOSS my whole adult life and I understood the TRAUMA and the TRAGEDY and the frustration that people who have this problem have to live with and I would not recommend anything that did not work and I am committed ONLY to the devices which I used and TESTED and I knew were the ONLY ones effective for this problem.

BUT I ALWAYS REMIND EVERYONE THAT WITHOUT FIRST RELAXING THE "GALEA", WHICH IS THE KEY TO THE MALINIAK METHOD...EVEN THE BEST, MOST EXPENSIVE MACHINE IN THE WORLD WILL DO LITTLE, OR NOTHING.

But what makes this whole exercise of repeatedly suggesting UNTESTED cheaper devices so rediculous is that even if someone buys the proper machine that I recommend, AND WHICH I DO NOT EVEN INSIST THEY BUY FROM US...it is still only a difference of a few hundred dollars at most and these top quality devices are of INDUSTRIAL quality and will last for years and years AND even with this relatively more expensive machine, it is still the absolutely LEAST EXPENSIVE method of treating hair loss available.

DRUGS and LOTIONS cost thousands and thousands of dollars, and you pay FOREVER, and SURGERY is even more expensive. I have been told by some of my members that BEFORE getting on the MALINIAK METHOD they spent $ 900.00 to $ 1,500.00 for other types of "electrical simulators". The TOP QUALITY device I use costs anywhere from $ 250.00 to $ 550.00 and yes, if you buy it from us and do not shop around it will cost you the higher amount...BUT YOU DO NOT have to buy from us if you do not want to...as long as you get ONLY the right machine.

I would have LOVED to find out and PROVE that these cheaper devices would be just as effective as the ORIGINAL science...it would have been great for our us to find a cheaper alternative...BUT THEY WERE NOT EFFECTIVE FOR HAIR LOSS OR STIMULATING DORMANT CELLS....IT WAS OBVIOUS...and so I could not in good conscience do that...PLUS it would have become obvious to everyone very fast...and my CREDIBILITY would have been destroyed.

Gentlemen, I LOVE some of these "animated" exchanges and after wasting 30 years of my life as a TRIAL LAWYER it is no problem for me to continue to engage people back and forth like this for as long as it takes to make people understand that I am sincere in this...and that what I and OTHERS are saying is TRUE about the effectiveness of the MALINIAK METHOD...but I WILL not dignify those people who just make PERSONAL attacks or who suggest untested and unproven ideas with any further attention or response.

Many people from this forum have now taken up my invitation to write to me personally for help with this problem and to avoid this HOSTILE environment and I REPEAT that invitation to anyone else who wants to solve his hair loss problem and not waste their time with these confrontational exchanges to write to me at LEONMAL33@HOTMAIL.COM

Sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:29 am

Leonmal - why do you say that you "wasted" 30 years of your life as a trial lawyer - I mean why today do you consider it a waste?

Reason I am asking is because I heard from another guy about a realestate dealer/seller - that when he reached 64 year he percieved his career in realestate as a waste of life time. I am just curious why people when they get old(er) develop this perception?

You can private msg me if you think this topic is too much off topic for this thread.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:18 am

SORRY WHODATHUNKIT! My bad.

Leon - LOL just can't keep away eh?

I don't know much about his methods, but what "experimentation" did he do? trial and error? Well given we're supposedly heading int he right direction in the first place I don't see why he wouldn't be interested in us trying it out just to continue the experiment and hopefully save people money?
But I could think of some reasons off the top of my head.....

Either way, you've said your bit Leon, people know how to get in touch with you, time to bow out cause you're making yourself look ridiculous with these ultimatums and dramatic entrances when we all know you'll be back the next day. You would probably have more people interested if you had stopped adding to this thread months ago and let the PEOPLE discuss it instead of jumping in with your gigantic repetitive posts.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 4 Empty Bottom line: It does not work

Post  5b582p3 Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:52 am

If it did work, we'd have many very enthusiastic people more than happy to post pics. Instead we get shills that come and go, defensiveness, and a complete lack of any proof despite the fact that a cure has been loudly and proudly declared for a problem that has plagued mankind for thousands of years.

Bottom line: It sounds feasible on paper, alas, it does not work. After hundreds of hours and several hundred dollars wasted believing in this, I say this from experience. And a hundred more long posts will never change the truth.

5b582p3

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 4 Empty since you posted on both sites...so do I

Post  leonmal Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:44 pm

To 5b582p3

I don't mind if you report that it did not work for you, this is possible. I myself have openly acknowledged that a few people did not get results yet...everyone is different and it is understandable that no system works for 100% of the people. I also admitted that some people were much more resistant than others for many reasons, like having follicles which are clogged with "extremely" hard DEBRIS which has to be cleansed out first, and who therefore took a long time to start seeing results until we figured this out. Some YOUNG men, however, who have provided "unsolicited" testimonials on this forum, have seen results within a matter of weeks...WHICH MAKES SENSE.

So, say it doesn't work for you ...but do not make a "blanket" statement that it does not work at all...because that is a complete lie and it is DEFAMATORY.

FOR THE VAST MAJORITY OF PEOPLE THE "MALINIAK METHOD" HAS WORKED PHENOMENALLY WELL.

So many different people have now posted comments on this and other forums, not just "softly" telling people that the MALINIAK METHOD has worked for them, but "screaming" it out to make others aware of it.

HOBBES, GREG, EVAN, CYBERPRIMATE, ELIOTRAMSEY, ZAMBUTU, MATT, RAYDIZIEL, WILDMAN, NEWBY, ARCHON, STAN, YERVANT, MAURICIO, DELGATO, GREGG, STEPHEN, ETC., ETC., ETC....

ARE THEY ALL LYING AND ONLY YOU ARE TELLING THE TRUTH?

You complain that there are NO pictures ? Some people have posted pictures HERE like DREXX, and he was trashed for it. On our website you have numerous photos of my own continuel progress and the photos of AURELE... so some people like you said they are fake. AURELE, a 62 year old, even posted a full length VIDEO which is on YOUTUBE...without my input or intervention....where you can see his amazing results and LOOK AT HIM FROM ALL ANGLES...the ultimate "amateur" video BUT INCREDIBLY SINCERE...and in a CONTINUOUS SHOT that can't be faked...unless you think we are all "special effects artists "working for GEORGE LUCAS.

Someone called that video fake ! So we don't fixate anymore on perpetual "naysayers' and concentrate on, and HELP those who are sincerely looking for help with their HAIR LOSS and who are FAIR, BALANCED and CIVILZED.

Responding to these PUNDITS and clarifying MIS-STATEMENTS so that others are not lied to is the reason I monitor these sites...and the only time I intervene.

I would love to have more photos, but the people on this method are all around the world, they are not under my control or in my back yard, and most are very sensitive about their hair loss and are not willing to post pictures of their hair situations. AND even IF THEY DID...YOU WOULD SAY IT IS FAKE anyways.

It is SO easy to make GRATUITOUS, unsubstantiated remarks, here, under the veil of "anonymity".

Just as an example;

How do we know you really did the MALINIAK METHOD PROPERLY? You are saying all these other people are lying but how do we know you are telling the truth ?

Even I MYSELF have not done the MALINIAK METHOD for "hundreds of hours" like you claim you have done. If you had really done it that "religiously" and not got results...you would have SCREAMED it back to me a LONG TIME ago and you would have STOPPED doing it LONG AGO...you would not have continued with something that is NOT working..THIS IS NOT CREDIBLE.

What VIOLET RAY machine did you use? If you only spent a "few hundred dollars"...you did not buy it from us, that's for sure...because if you bought IT FROM US, and if you really did the MALINIAK METHOD properly... I WILL REFUND DOUBLE YOUR MONEY....HOW'S THAT FOR A "SCAM" ? .

I will REFUND your money even if you did not buy a machine from us if you can demonstrate that you really did this method EXACTLY as I said and did not follow some half-baked advice from someone else....that's how SURE I am that this MALINIAK METHOD works...but only if you do BOTH elements correctly; the MASSAGE technique I describe and the proper VIOLET RAY device that I recommend.

How do we know you do not work for a competitor who sells DRUGS or LOTIONS or SURGERY and that you are just trying to kill this INEXPENSIVE and effective alternative for all of us? Some competitors have already tried this and others, trying to cash in on this method, have claimed they produce the machine which I use...ALL COMPLETE LIES.

I am just trying to make a point, so don't take all of this personally, we don't even know who you are or what your real name is, and you may in fact be a wonderful and sincere fellow, but making these type of "blanket", "unsubstantiated" statements and implying that all these other people who have talked about their success with this method are lying...is just not FAIR.

I invited you in an earlier letter to write to me personally and said that I would gladly HELP you and try to figure out why you are slow to respond. I REPEAT THIS OFFER AGAIN. If you really are sincere, you would be eager to talk to me directly and COMPLAIN and so I have to wonder why have you not done so. What are you afraid of ? Some other members have done this and we have come up with a solution. I don't charge them a penny.

Some have not even bought the book from me... or the machine...YET I HELP THEM anyways.

Say ALL the awfull things you want about your own experience...TRASH ME...CALL ME WHAT YOU WANT... but please do NOT make "generalized" defamatory statements and don't dismiss or trivialize the sincerity of all the other people who have said they did have success with this method.

Sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  Thin in FL Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:11 pm

Leon
(and anyone else who has been using this method)

I am interested in the method you put together. I have looked at your website and where you have wrote in forums. Your logic and reasoning sounds good. However, I wish I could find more testimonies, and more specifically, pictures to validate your method. Yes the pictures of yourself that you posted seem to be legit... I just wish by now that more people who have used your method would have posted pictures. I respect some wanting anonymity, but you can post of picture of hair growth without revealing facial identity.
Anyway, I feel like it would be of benefit to you to encourage those who use your method to take more pics that you could post on your website... I feel like this could really push your method to the next level.
I myself am close to purchasing your method (even though I feel like I know all that it entails), but need to see a few more positive testimonies and pictures to get me off the fence.

Thin in FL

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next