Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 5 EmptyToday at 11:16 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 5 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 5 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 5 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 5 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method

+46
CausticSymmetry
AS54
yup
Odysseus
Joey Ramone
Complexx
Dannyboy
9rugrats5
meatwad
JDawg
raminshah
gonzalito
Xenon
rofl
Thin in FL
Balthier
mistermr
hairisthickening
Robmos86
Duketronix
5b582p3
RayDalziel
Raxe
Amaranthaceae
ANewHope
schpiloch123
Wasabi
Hair101
LawOfThelema
wildman
RPM
shaggydog
jkj86
Smurfy
mistyisland
Hali-L
adam2525
hellwig
dadon
Columbo
SlowMoe
leonmal
whodathunkit
gbp2000
GoodThings
MikeGore
50 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 5 Empty polite, well-balanced comments deserve respect

Post  leonmal Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:03 am

To Thin in FL,

I thank you for your civilized and conciliatory remarks. Of course we would like anyone else who has been on the MALINIAK METHOD to post their progress pictures and we invite them to do so, and it may or may not "GET US TO THE NEXT LEVEL" as you say. We already have thousands of people on this method but we are an Internet business and therefore, we do not control the members who are all over the world and we cannot force them to make their hair situation public or post pictures if they do not want to.

Some, like DREXX did so and they were attacked for it and accused of all kinds of things.

But on our website you already have my continuous pictures and progress, you have that of AURELE who is one of our best OLDER members, who also posted a VIDEO and you have the more then two dozen members of the various hair forums who have posted their written "testimonials" about their success with this method. So either ALL these people are lying OR there really is something to this MALINIAK METHOD. Their pictures would be even more appreciated...but I must tell you that most people do not believe pictures or even videos...and even if they were posted...many people would instantly call them FAKE !

This theory and treatment method are based on a solid and LOGICAL foundation and two independent scientific studies published one year AFTER the first printing of my book have CONFIRMED the main principles of my theory. They are cited on the website and in the book. www.bornagainhair.com

You are probably like a lot of other people "sitting on the fence" so all I can tell you is that there is already enough "anecdotal and quasi-scientific " evidence of the proof of the validity and effectiveness of this method to justify giving it a try. It is also the absolutely least expensive treatment method available, even if you buy the top quality machine that I recommend...and you do not have to buy one from us and you do not have to buy a new one.

But even with the less than perfect or voluminous photographic proof that it would be nicer to have, the PROOF we already have is very compelling and significant and it is obvious that the results I have experienced are being REPLICATED in many other people who are "screaming" this all over the Internet, and this is the MAIN issue in demonstrating the validity of any scientific idea...REPLICATION.

So all of you still sitting on the fence, take a small "leap" of courage and give this a try...you will not be disappointed and I will help you every step of the way.

Again, anyone who wants to keep this confidential can write to me directly at LEONMAL33@HOTMAIL.COM

Sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

http://WWW.BORNAGAINHAIR.COM

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 5 Empty Re: Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method

Post  rofl Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:14 am

[quote]there is already enough "anecdotal and quasi-scientific " evidence of the proof of the validity and effectiveness[/quote]

This is exactly the problem. how can u use anecdotal, quasi scientific, in the same sentence as evidence and proof. Anecdotal evidence isnt proof of anything. It this really worked after all this time with thousands of users, and only a handful of testimonials, and bugger all photographic proof, it just isnt worth my time. i think its time u produced some real proof or proper clinical trial, perhaps a double blind placebo controlled trial (although granted this wouldnt be easy given the nature of ur treatment ( massage) but u could certainly test the effectiveness of the violet ray in this manner), or otherwise i think u should move on to another forum.

Science requires real proof, not just anecdotal evidence. And saying that people call pictures fake, doesnt get u off the hook, there are plenty of people that would appreciate those pictures, and it would show that ur at least serious

rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 5 Empty all science starts with "anecdotal" evidence

Post  leonmal Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:38 am

To Rofl,

You make a good point but the issue of what constitutes valid, reliable or compelling PROOF is a little more complicated then just referring to "double-blind" studies. THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SUBJECTS....NOT JUST IN RELATION TO HAIR LOSS BUT TO ALL FIELDS OF MEDICINE AND PHARMACEUTICALS.

In the words of DR. JOE SCHWARTZ, a PHD in chemistry, professor at McGill University, RADIO HOST and a columnist for the Montreal Gazette, and one of the most aggressive and staunchist advocates against PSEUDO SCIENCE in the world and a big fan of "double-blind" studies, who finally made a major concession to me personally on this subject in one of his articles;

" all science starts with anecdotal evidence"

So, there is no question here of "getting off the hook" with my defending the type of proof we have till now and I repeat that even anecdotal and quasi-scientific evidence is very significant and relevant PROOF if it is good enough...and I maintain that our evidence to date is very good.

YOU CAN DISAGREE IF YOU LIKE.

But, just because there have not yet been any "double-blind", peer-reviewed, placebo controlled experiments on the effectiveness of the MALINIAK METHOD, it does not mean that the "anecdotal" and "quasi-scientific" can be trivialized or dismissed or that ALL these people are lying. It may not be enough for some people and they mat want to wait for even more proof...that is their right and we do not force them. They can wait and they do NOT have to try this method now.

BUT MANY, MANY PEOPLE ARE SATISFIED WITH THE EVIDENCE TO DATE AND OR ON THIS METHOD.

Don't forget that there is already some photographic proof on the website, and although it it not voluminous it shows my results and it shows that my results have been REPLICATED on someone besides me, AURELE, and REPLICATION is the ultimate proof of any science experiment. Some people have also posted photos on these hair forums....so immediately some people called them "fake". There is however numerous and vociferous written testimonials all over the Internet and these forums where people talk about their success with this method.

IF IT WAS NOT EFFECTIVE, I WOULD NOT DISCLOSE MY REAL NAME OR REAL E-MAIL ADDRESS, AS I DO, AND I WOULD NOT KEEP WRITING ON THIS HAIR FORUM AND EXPOSING MYSELF TO ABUSE. BUT I AM SO CONFIDENT ABOUT THE VALIDITY OF THE THEORY AND TREATMENT METHOD, I AM PREPARED TO DEFEND IT AND ANSWER ALL CHALLENGES AND QUESTIONS.

Moreover, this is NOT a test of a DRUG, so IN MY OPINION, a "double-blind" study is not applicable and as I say in the book; " if anyone thinks they can get people to STOP their HAIR LOSS and GROW NEW HAIR by just "telling" them they are on the MALINIAK METHOD...which is the essence of the PLACEBO effect....good luck to them....let me know which people grow their hair back by just telling them they are on this method and not really being on it.

With a "mechanical" process like this which involves MASSAGE and an ELECTRICAL STIMULATOR, I humbly submit that the ultimate and more relevant test is whether or not the results have been REPLICATED on other people. If I want to prove you can break a window with a baseball bat, all I have to do is show that I have broken the window and that others have replicated this action with a baseball bat and also broken a window...I don't need a double blind study with control groups and placebos. So, unless all the people who reported success with this method are lying...then the effectiveness of this system has been confirmed and adequately demonstrated FOR NOW by it having been replicated in so many others...according to the existing photographic proof and all these verbal testimonials.

If that is not convincing enough for some people then they are free not to try it.

But before anyone worships too long at the ALTAR of "double-blind", peer-reviewed studies, which is the "sacred cow" of the mainstream pharmaceutical profession, the results of those type of trials have now been shown to be so tainted worldwide that you cannot believe what MOST of them say. The WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION, ( W.H.O. ) has released statistics which said that since 2007 there have been DOZENS and DOZENS of drugs, ( I stopped counting at 27 ) which were released on the market after seven years of the supposed "double-blind" studies, with their placebos and control groups and after being PEER reviewed, only to be TAKEN OFF the market within a few weeks or months because they killed thousands of people around the world.

Worse then that, several META studies by Medical schools, including the one at HARVARD, I believe, recently released a report which evaluated the validity of numerous DRUG TRIALS and found that many of them were fatally tainted because they were funded by drug companies without this being disclosed, negative results were systematically with-held and the testing was farmed out to third world countries with no over-sight over the testing.

The same W.H.O. also released statistics which said that between 2009 and 2015 death from Cancer all around the world is predicted to INCREASE from 11 million to 15 million PER YEAR....NOT "DECREASE"....BUT " INCREASE !" SO...HOW EFFECTIVE HAVE THESE DOUBLE-BLIND studies really been in solving that problem ? The same holds true for HAIR LOSS...show me a mainstream treatment which really works... if they did, we would have solved this problem by now...and we have not. Millions of people still suffer from HAIR LOSS.

THIS MALINIAK METHOD DOES WORK ACCORDING TO THE ADMITTEDLY LIMITED, BUT "SINCERE" ANECDOTAL AND QUASI-SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE TO DATE ...AND THE TESTIMONY OF SO MANY PEOPLE.

So, if you want to wait for double-blind studies, that is your prerogative, but you will have to wait a long time and even if it does ever happen you won't be able to trust the results anyways if it is done by someone other then us because they would love to PREVENT a system like this MALINIAK METHOD, which is so SIMPLE and so inexpensive, from being used by all the people with this problem.

They would love you to continue spending forever on drugs, lotions and surgery.

Those who want to wait for more proof...do so. Those who do not believe the whole world is in a "scam"...try it now and do something for your hair loss. Read it yourself at www.BornAgainHair.com

Remember, our slogan is NO DRUGS, NO LOTIONS, NO SURGERY.

Sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK

There are some people who will be skeptical and so we don't force the issue.

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 5 Empty ON A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT BUT IMPORTANT SUBJECT RELATED TO HAIR LOSS- SEXUAL ACTIVITY...YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE IT UP TO SAVE YOUR HAIR

Post  leonmal Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:23 am

I recently had a question about the POSSIBLE connection between sexual activity, including excessive masturbation and HAIR LOSS, something which plagues many people, and here was my answer and my perspective on it and how the MALINIAK METHOD can contribute to solving this dilemma for those of you who may have had the same question;

MY ANSWER TO THE QUESTION;

Many men worry about the possibility that too much sex or too much masturbation can contribute to HAIR LOSS and MPB and there are many websites dedicated to this question, where men debate this over and over, and some are so upset about even the POSSIBILITY that there is some connection that they have decided to abstain from sexual activity. VERY SAD AND NOT NECESSARY.

I have TRIED to post letters on these sites, without success. I tried to tell these men that in my opinion, there is definitely a relationship between too much sex and hair loss, because these activities stimulate the production of testosterone, and too much testosterone, or more correctly, its by-product, DHT, is still the actual "killer" of hair follicles… BUT that this effect happens ONLY IN MEN who firstly, have the problem of the TIGHT GALEA, which is the MAIN cause of HAIR LOSS and MPB, according to the MALINIAK METHOD. This tight GALEA causes an extreme over-production and accumulation of DHT in the hair follicles. It is therefore only in these men, where too much sex and the consequent production of TESTOSTERONE and its by-product, DHT, will contribute to and aggravate their HAIR LOSS.... and not in other men… who do NOT have a tight GALEA..

So, again, in my opinion, men do NOT have to give up sex or other activities…all they have to do is COUNTERACT the effects of the tight GALEA using the MALINIAK METHOD….if my theory is right…AND I AM ABSOLUTELY SURE THAT IT IS RIGHT.

What I theorize is that, if the GALEA is relaxed and the blood flow to the follicles is not restricted, then the increase in the testosterone, and thereby, the DHT levels….WILL NOT CAUSE HAIR LOSS....because ONLY a tight GALEA causes an extreme OVER-PRODUCTION and ACCUMULATION of DHT in the follicles. This same benefit of relaxing the GALEA, which has helped many of our members worldwide to STOP their HAIR LOSS, will at the same time allow men to NOT worry about having too much sex just because of its potential effect on HAIR LOSS.

Many men have lots of sex and play sports, which also increases testosterone and DHT and they do NOT lose their hair…so it is not the sex or sports activity itself… athletes obviously have plenty of good blood circulation...but the tight GALEA is preventing it from reaching the follicles. So, too much sex or other activities will have an effect on, and make HAIR LOSS worse... ONLY in those men who have a tight GALEA and where as a result, the DHT is much more over-produced and accumulated in the hair follicles then normal.

This role and the effect of a tight GALEA is the main fundamental principle of the MALINIAK METHOD. If my reasoning about how this could also help in making sure that sexual activity does NOT contribute to hair loss in men with this tight GALEA, and if they find it LOGICAL , then men will not have to stop having sexual activity…ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS USE THE techniques of the MALINIAK METHOD to relax the GALEA.

In conclusion, on this particular question about the role of sexual activity, of course, I have no "test" subjects but I submit that this all makes sense and adds another dimension to the total comprehensive nature of the MALINIAK METHOD and its explanation of the whole HAIR LOSS and MPB syndrome, and it is another piece of the puzzle that fits very nicely in with my overall understanding of this process.

Sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 5 Empty Re: Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method

Post  Xenon Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:31 pm

Leon,

I contacted you many months ago in regards to the masturbation / DHT dilemma. We traded a few emails back and forth about this issue, and I mentioned to you, that in 2004, I decided to abstain for a while to see if it had any effect on lowering my DHT levels. After 3 - 4 months, I looked in the mirror one day, and was startled to see hairs growing back upon the balding areas of my hairline. Anyway, as I mentioned before, I did not continue with the abstinence, and these new hairs gradually disappeared, along with more of my hairline.

So over the past year I decided to cut down from masturbating as much as I possibly could, and lo and behold, some hairs began to regrow again (around month 4), but I thought that all of my follicles would have begun to gradually regenerate, yet this has not been the case so far. So, this makes me wonder... if some follicles began to regenerate since I drastically reduced the number of times I masturbated, then why is it that the other follicles have not done so?

The point I'm trying to make here is, I wonder if it is a fact, that once the matrix region -- the area which contains keratinocytes and melanocytes -- has been destroyed through inflammation, then the follicle can no longer produce thick healthy hair again. The papilla itself is not destroyed, and this is why it continues to grow microscopic vellous hairs, yet the matrix area is.

I think it is likely, that some follicles may just be too damaged to be repaired, but I'm personally keeping to my regimen of minimal masturbation, and I'll see if anymore hairs regrow in good time. Also, since reducing the number of times I masturbate, the overall health benefits have been great, as I have not suffered a single day of fatigue, whereas when I used to masturbate to excess, I was chronically exhausted.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 5 Empty NOT TO BELABOR THE ISSUE

Post  leonmal Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:06 am

HI XENON,

This explanation of the relationship between HAIR LOSS and MPB to sexual activity...OF ANY KIND...and in fact, any OTHER activity which raises testosterone levels, like sports, is another part of the puzzle that for me re-confirms the role of the tight GALEA as the main cause of hair loss, and is another argument in favor of the validity of the MALINIAK METHOD.

This subject about the role of sexual activity in hair loss is obviously very important because there are so many Internet sites dedicated to this subject and the men posting on those sites are so traumatized an confused by this issue that some of them have even given up sex...very SAD and NOT necessary. What I am about to say is all "theoretical" but I believe it makes perfect sense and I believe it further corroborates and completes the comprehensive explanation of the whole hair loss syndrome in the MALINIAK METHOD.

Many men play tons of sports and therefore have great blood circulation and much higher levels of testosterone and yet do NOT lose their hair. Other men are tremendously active sexually, in every way, and they also do NOT lose their hair.

So, obviously, HIGHER testosterone levels by itself, whether this is due to too much sexual activity or too many sports... is NOT the main cause of hair loss and MPB. According to my theory, DHT is only the "secondary" cause and has this BAD effect ONLY in men with a tight GALEA.

What I say is that those athletes who DO LOSE THEIR HAIR, even though they have lots of good blood supply everywhere, including their scalps...it is because the blood is just NOT reaching the follicles due to the tight GALEA "choking" off the blood vessels and preventing the blood from reaching the follicles.

If you are a man with this underlying problem of a tight GALEA, and therefore have standard MPB, then anything you do which increases testosterone and DHT levels will make your problem worse. Conversely, if you cut down on those activities it will improve the situation, but only slightly, because you are reducing the availability of the actual "KILLER" of the follicles, which is still the DHT, as conventional wisdom says....But just cutting down on sexual activity or physical activity by itself will not completely STOP your HAIR LOSS or get you to GROW back the hair you lost...because you still have not treated the tight GALEA....and it will still interfere with your hair growth.

My main point on this very aggravating "sexual" issue for men is that... YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE UP SEX of any kind or give up any activity which raises testosterone...all you have to do is COUNTER-ACT the affects of this increased level of DHT on the SCALP by following the principles of the MALINIAK METHOD....and again this is necessary ONLY for those men with a tight GALEA.

It doesn't matter what the origins or contributing factors are to your HAIR LOSS or MPB...whatever they are, they ultimately have their negative affects on your follicles ONLY in men who have this tight GALEA and this can be controlled and counter-acted by this MALINIAK METHOD system. First, using the MASSAGE portion EARLY ENOUGH should prevent and STOP the HAIR LOSS from happening in the first place, and for people who have waited too long and whose follicles are already DORMANT, they will need to use the proper violet ray machine that I use, to REVIVE the follicles which have already become DORMANT.

I still describe this whole MALINIAK METHOD as a " THEORY" not to be too presumptuous or arrogant, but the evidence has been increasing more and more about its effectiveness in STOPPING HAIR LOSS and in GROWING NEW HAIR so I am more and more confident about the validity of its general principles which I originally proposed, and now, I am equally confident about the LOGIC and reasoning of this NEW issue about the role of sexual activity or sports and more confident in saying...YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE UP SEX OR SPORTS.

Sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  gonzalito Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:55 am

Leon,

I want to ask you if -in example- the site SlavicBeauty.net is selling the right violet wand... I´m asking you this because in their eBay bids they also mention your method...

Thanks in advance,

Regards.-

gonzalito

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 5 Empty BEWARE OF IMPOSTERS

Post  leonmal Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:58 am

Hi GONZALITO,

This is exactly the type of thing I was warning everyone about in my recent posts. Many manufacturers have found out how big this MALINIAK METHOD has become and are trying to cash in on it by claiming their device is the one I use, or that they are my supplier, and some even make a machine which looks like the one I use with my system...THIS IS ALL FALSE.

Just because a device is called a "violet ray", it does not mean it is the correct one. There are so many different variations of this device used in so many different applications. They are toys compared to the one I use and which is the ONLY one that I found to have been effective for HAIR GROWTH. The one I use reproduces the specs of the ORIGINAL science of NIKOLA TESLA and is not one of the cheap, less powerful copies which have cropped up all over the Internet.

This company you ask me about has nothing to do with the MALINIAK METHOD and that device is NOT the one I use. I have tested so many devices just like that which are all made in the Ukraine or China and they are useless for HAIR growth.

That is why I no longer waste any more time fooling around with this issue and I now insist that people just get the right machine from us to be sure they are doing the MALINIAK METHOD correctly...or else they will end up with some fake or cheap device and they will not get good results.

Sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  Balthier Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:02 am

does the malaniak cause frontal, or any shedding just like all other manual methods just curious? please no long responses either yes ,or no or direct personal experiences, or word from others experiences Cool

Balthier

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 5 Empty short and sweet

Post  leonmal Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:29 am

Hi BALTHIER,

SHEDDING only occurs in some of our members, but not all, and it can happen in any area of the scalp. We have also ascertained that SHEDDING is one of the best signs that this MALINIAK METHOD is truly working because it means the follicles have indeed REVIVED...have been forced to complete the cycle they were stuck in, then REST and FALL OUT at the same time in one particular area or another because the follicles have become dormant successively, and then all catch up with each other...and this is followed by the next GROWTH cycle which would never have happened in a completely dormant follicle.

Our two most recent POSTS on our website from OCTOBER 2012 are from new members who went through this phase, followed by what they called, in one case, "SPECTACULAR" growth, and in the other case, " AMAZING" results. Anyone who has not read our website yet can see it at www.bornagainhair.com.

My observation is that SHEDDING is more likely to happen in people whose follicles were in the ANAGEN or "growing" cycle when they became dormant, rather then in another cycle.

GOOD 'SCIENTIFIC" QUESTION...and this is about as SHORT a response as any former trial LAWYER can give.

Sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 5 Empty The Maliniak Method

Post  raminshah Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:48 pm

I just wanted to let everybody know that ive been using the Maliniak Method for 45 days and after 30 days i noticed that my hair has gone thicker. What i mean is that my hair on top of my scalp and every where that i had hair thinning and falling is now as thick as the hair on the sides. I have LOTS of baby hair coming out everywhere mostly in my hairline. I've taken pictures just in case this thing really work and i get my hair back. I should add that i still had about 1/3 of my full head of hair left on top when i first started this method so im guessing if this really works then ill grow out my hair sooner than if i was bald.

BUT ONE THING THAT FOR SURE HAD GIVEN ME HOPE SO FAR IS THAT MY HAIR IS VERY VERY THICK AND HEALTHY. i just need to stay consistent and and do the other step right. But still too early to see if ill get my hair back.
Ive tried lots more methods and never had my hair this thick and the crazy thing is that when your hair is thinning and you let it grow long it will curl up because it won't stay straight due to being thin. i haven't had a haircut for about 3 months and my hair is still straight and thick.
My goal is to keep this going until it's been 3 months and then really do a good observation.
(Once again i have taken pictures so i have proof)

-If you have any questions regarding me using this method just message me here
im just being nice here and trying to help everybody out because i know how much losing hair sucks and I WON'T GIVE OUT ANY INFORMATION from his book. You have to go buy it yourself.

-Before buying this violet ray machine i emailed Mr. Leon many times because i didn't have money to buy it from him and i wanted to find it online but i couldn't find any, during all that time he was always nice to me and answered all my questions. i have those emails for proof if needed too.
-I do see a lot of non-sense in this forum and people say stuff before trying it. LISTEN UP, if you haven't tried this method then you can't say that it doesn't work.

raminshah

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:54 am

sry i call BS on this last post, it looks exactly like the malaniak guy himself has written.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  mistermr Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:40 am

I also shook my head at that last "testimonial". It was color coded in red and green representing Maliniaks writing style but it seems to be edited now...

mistermr

Back to top Go down

Post  JDawg Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:51 am

agreed... I haven't been on the boards long, but that post looks fishy.

Raminshah, would you mind printing a couple of those emails here? Just to help boost your credibility...

Obviously I'm a believer of alternate methods, but sometime the way Leon talks to people on the boards or his website smacks of desperation. Also, the video testimonials are sort of creepy. Like the background is a weird, dark, cabin straight out of some horror film. Also, the first photo of Leon's head cuts off the front portion of his hairline, so there's no way to see what the regrowth was in that area.

JDawg

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 5 Empty wtf

Post  raminshah Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:31 am

are you kidding bro. wtf man, i got fucking pictures man, stop talking shit you stupid dumbasses. It's funny because you think its that Maliniak dude that's talking to you. fucking retards. I GUESS ITS MY FAULT THAT IM TRYING TO HELP YOU. Im guessing you all wanna go bald. then keep talking....maybe that way you'll get your hair back.

raminshah

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 5 Empty wtf

Post  raminshah Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:32 am

And i did edit the post because i change the email that i put in there. That's my last name in the email retards.

raminshah

Back to top Go down

Post  raminshah Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:36 am

JDawg wrote:agreed... I haven't been on the boards long, but that post looks fishy.

Raminshah, would you mind printing a couple of those emails here? Just to help boost your credibility...

Obviously I'm a believer of alternate methods, but sometime the way Leon talks to people on the boards or his website smacks of desperation. Also, the video testimonials are sort of creepy. Like the background is a weird, dark, cabin straight out of some horror film. Also, the first photo of Leon's head cuts off the front portion of his hairline, so there's no way to see what the regrowth was in that area.

i put my email in my post safavi24@yahoo.com thats my last name bro. i got no reason to be shitting you guys, ive read all the pages and that people say he makes profiles to support his ideas. i don't even care about what he does, because im doing the method myself and soon ill be able to tell you guys if this thing works. so far im doing good with my hair being thick like before. just email me man. im not bs'ing u

raminshah

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 5 Empty email

Post  raminshah Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:40 am

i edited my email out at first because i thought that i can just answer the questions here so why would i put my email up here. but i gave it to u guys so that u can see im not bs'ing you. ive already talked to one person about my progress

raminshah

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 5 Empty UNBELIEVABLE ...THIS CONTINUED WASTE OF TIME

Post  leonmal Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:54 pm

HI RAMINSHAH,

Firstly, THANK YOU for your kind kind comments about the MALINIAK METHOD and for reporting your initial results and for just trying to pass this news on to HELP others. Many previous members on this forum have done the same thing...reporting their phenomenal success with the MALINIAK METHOD only to endure the same nonsense from some of the eternal skeptics on this forum, so don't be upset by getting this ABUSE and don't waste your time trying to argue with them.

The majority of people on this forum are civilized and diplomatic and don't waste their time and everyone else's time with irrational comments which have nothing to do with the MERITS or SUBSTANCE of this MALINIAK METHOD but are just stupid personal attacks alleging such dumb things such as ALL the different posters here are all the same person, or that they are all me...just as they are doing to you now !! This is is despite the fact that everyone has different e-mails and different names and joined this forum at completely different times. I do not waste any more time on these people or trying to convince them of the validity of this system. If they don't like the existing PROOF or if they don't believe the testimonials from all these different people, then I tell them to not buy the book and not get on the method...and just STAY BALD.

Fortunately the VAST MAJORITY of the the members on this and many other hair forums are not stupid or malicious and use their own intelligence and they have accepted the sincerity of all of the people reporting their success with this MALINIAK METHOD including the pictures and videos we do have and the testimonials from so many people both on our website and on these forums....AND HAVE JOINED OUR GROUP and some of them like RAYDIZIEL and others have already reported their success on this forum.

I just advise you to not wait too long before getting the proper violet ray device because even though it is possible for some very young men, or men who have just started going bald, to get some results from doing just the MASSAGE, you will never fully revive your follicles and never get the FULL benefit of the MALINIAK METHOD without the machine. And for the VAST MAJORITY of all other OLDER men, who have had hair loss or MPB for many years, and by this I mean men in their 20's, 30's and 40's, they absolutely have to get the machine or they will NOT get any significant results in reviving dormant follicles.

Again I invite all the other people who are reading these forums to go to the website yourself and read the whole scientific explanation of the MALINIAK METHOD yourselves and NOT to rely on these second hand accounts from malicious people who focus on irrelevant issues and mis-represent what this is all about. Read it yourself at; WWW.BORNAGAINHAIR.COM

I have to wonder who these perpetual malicious naysayers work for. Maybe THEY are all "ghosties" or maybe THEY are all really just one person using different names or maybe...SEE HOW EASY IT IS TO BE PROVOCATIVE AND MALICIOUS ?

You want to STOP YOUR HAIR LOSS and GROW BACK NEW HAIR...check out the MALINIAK METHOD yourself.

Sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 5 Empty The Maliniak Method

Post  raminshah Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:45 am

well so far ive been using your method for 53 days and i have thicker hair and lots of tiny little hair growing in my hair line, that's about it. I'll keep you posted.

raminshah

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 5 Empty UPDATE ON THE PROGRESS WITH THE "MALINIAK METHOD"

Post  leonmal Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:37 am

SHEDDING…THE FIRST GREAT SIGN OF RENEWED HAIR GROWTH WITH THE MALINIAK METHOD

It has now become obvious that in the very ADVANCED cases of HAIR LOSS and MPB, meaning older guys who have been balding for a long time and whose follicles are very dormant, some of the BEST results with the MALINIAK METHOD are achieved by members who first go through an INITIAL phase of what is perceived to be an INCREASE in the rate of hair loss …this is called SHEDDING.

The YOUNGER men, who are not in such an advanced or long standing state of hair loss and whose hair follicles have not been DORMANT for as long, do NOT seem to go through this and they just see firstly, a very RAPID and obvious STOP in their HAIR LOSS and then, at different speeds, NEW HAIR GROWTH….. and SHEDDING is NOT an issue for them.

However, in the guys who have been balder for longer times and whose follicles are more dormant, we see instances of SHEDDING and we have learned that what this represents is PROOF that the previously DORMANT follicles have actually been forced to REVIVE and forced to complete the cycle they were “STUCK IN”.

The hair in these previously dormant follicles starts to grow again, completes the cycle it was stuck in and then FALLS OUT. This is followed by a brief REST period and then by the next GROWTH cycle. It takes courage for people with HAIR LOSS to endure this transitional stage…but if they really understand the LOGIC of all of this and STAY WITH IT…they will get they GROW BACK NEW HAIR and the follicles will return to their NORMAL cycles.

In a normal scalp, without HAIR LOSS or MPB, many hairs fall out every day but you do not notice them because they are ALL OVER the scalp and other NEW hairs are growing elsewhere. It is part of GOD’s great design that this goes on in different areas of the scalp at different times…WHAT GREAT SOFTWARE and HARDWARE !.

However, in a scalp which has HAIR LOSS or MPB and where, according to the MALINIAK METHOD, the HAIR LOSS is due to the effects of the tight GALEA and restricted BLOOD FLOW, the follicles become dormant “successively” ONE-AFTER-ANOTHER”, so that in any one area, eventually they all catch up with each other and are ALL in the same DORMANT phase at the same time. In these dormant scalps, you do NOT see SHEDDING…everything just STOPS.

However, when the follicles are finally REVIVED, as we have been able to do with the MALINIAK METHOD, the hairs in these follicles start growing again and continue until they all REACH THE END OF THAT CYCLE…and then they fall out. But, since all the follicles in one particular dormant area are ALL in the same phase at the same time…when they are revived, they all fall out at about the same time, which is noticed as temporary ” excessive” hair loss….SHEDDING.

Once they have gone through this revival and after a rest stage, they will now GROW NEW HAIR AGAIN…and they will also go back to their original different sequences and variable TIMING of cycles, so that they all grow and rest at different times…LIKE IN THE ORIGINAL DESIGN…it is like a RE-BOOT !!!

Most people would be scared during this episode, but those who understand HAIR LOSS and MPB correctly will recognize what is going on and see this as a GREAT sign that this MALINIAK METHOD is really, really working.

One such person is LARRY C. who allowed us to use his letter as a “testimonial” on our web site. He went through this SHEDDING phase and did NOT even write to me about it to tell me that he was “worried’…he knew enough about HAIR LOSS and MPB to know exactly what it meant and had the COURAGE to stay with it through this TRANSITIONAL phase and then to tell everyone that it was followed by what he called ” SPECTACULAR GROWTH”.

Some people will never be satisfied with all of our strictly ” ANECDOTAL” and QUASI-SCIENTIFIC evidence and will be always demanding detailed ” statistics” and other more scientific evidence….we can’t provide that for NOW…maybe later on after this MALINIAK METHOD has been around for a longer time and we collect DATA from all of our members. We are not a big company with the ability to spend millions of dollars on testing and advertising.

Instead, ALL WE HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DO FOR NOW….is…STOP HAIR LOSS AND GROW NEW HAIR.

There are now thousand of people on the MALINIAK METHOD around the world and we have a significant body of admittedly, NON-SCIENTIFIC, and strictly ANECDOTAL evidence but it is VOLUMINOUS and COMPELLING.

Those of who are satisfied, FIRSTLY with the LOGIC of the whole MALINIAK METHOD and with the proof of MY own results and those of our own test subjects, like AURELE, whose photos and video are on the website, and the “unsolicited” TESTIMONIALS all over the world’s largest forums on hair loss, proving that these results have now been REPLICATED on many, many people…will be open-minded enough to give the MALINIAK METHOD a try.

Those who are forever skeptical and want to wait for future ” detailed” statistics….that is legitimate and civilized and that is their choice. But to those who are uncivilized and MALICIOUS in their comments, we politely tell them to;

….”please do NOT go on the MALINIAK METHOD and do NOT buy the book, and in the words of our ” driving force”, BERNIE GURBERG, who has throughout his life had more hair then any women you ever met …and which has now become our sort of rebuttal to perpetual naysayers….” STAY BALD “…

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  meatwad Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:51 am

This thread is relevant to my interests....

My philosophy is that we MUST exercise the scalp to reverse the "fibrosis" or whatever you want to call the effective senescence of the follicle regions caused/exacerbated by lack of blood flow...

...AND we must somehow rejuvenate the follicles...

...AND we must block DHT internally/externally *FOR A WHILE* so the follicles can get going.

Leon, I would say that adding an herbal DHT blocker for say, 3-4 months, initially, can ONLY HELP your method.

You do yourself no service by adhering zealously to a "no pills" religion, when some simple herbals, such as saw palmetto and ginko or Fo-Ti could accelerate the process by months.

Just sayin...

It has just occurred to me that using some sort of topical vitamin complex during the first 3 months could have a dramatic effect while waiting for the capillary and lipid layers, etc. to rebuild.

Last edited by meatwad on Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total

meatwad

Back to top Go down

Post  meatwad Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:52 am

On another subject; I wonder about the possibility of genetic damage from UV light emitted by the Violet Ray.

That solid state wand website mentions the ability to BURN SKIN with their device. Don't you think that's powerful "enough."

Huh?

meatwad

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:30 am

The burn isn't from UV light. I also agree that other Violet Rays will likely be strong enough.

All the other stuff you talked about has been talked about at length here, pretty much everything in your method even the back and forth about including DHT/androgen blockers. Take a look around at old threads, you might be surprised what you find.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 5 Empty 100

Post  raminshah Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:34 am

Ive been using the Maliniak Method for 100 days and my hair on top of my scalp and my hairline is very tick now. I feel like i'm doing everything right but still no new hair coming out. Once i saw my hair getting fully thick i realized that something for sure is working right. I think i just have to be patient and hopefully ill see the new hair coming out soon. Like Mr. Maliniak said i never really went through any shedding. But after 80 or 90 days of using i did realize i lose way less hair. i barely lose hair in shower or when i brush my hair every night.

raminshah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next