Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 7 EmptyToday at 11:16 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 7 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 7 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 7 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 7 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 7 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 7 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 7 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method

+46
CausticSymmetry
AS54
yup
Odysseus
Joey Ramone
Complexx
Dannyboy
9rugrats5
meatwad
JDawg
raminshah
gonzalito
Xenon
rofl
Thin in FL
Balthier
mistermr
hairisthickening
Robmos86
Duketronix
5b582p3
RayDalziel
Raxe
Amaranthaceae
ANewHope
schpiloch123
Wasabi
Hair101
LawOfThelema
wildman
RPM
shaggydog
jkj86
Smurfy
mistyisland
Hali-L
adam2525
hellwig
dadon
Columbo
SlowMoe
leonmal
whodathunkit
gbp2000
GoodThings
MikeGore
50 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 7 Empty Re: Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method

Post  Xenon Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:49 am

Complexx, I just don't know. The subject is beyond me. Even getting all of my inflammatory triggers under control, still hasn't produced the head of hair I thought it would. Yeh, it halted my hair loss (which I'm thankful for), but my hairline is still receded. I'm trying to increase growth factors now via exercising everyday... my hair has thickened very noticeably, and maybe growth factors will increase in temple follicles in good time.

I hope so.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 7 Empty Re: Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method

Post  Complexx Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:29 am

Xenon wrote:Complexx, I just don't know. The subject is beyond me. Even getting all of my inflammatory triggers under control, still hasn't produced the head of hair I thought it would. Yeh, it halted my hair loss (which I'm thankful for), but my hairline is still receded. I'm trying to increase growth factors now via exercising everyday... my hair has thickened very noticeably, and maybe growth factors will increase in temple follicles in good time.

I hope so.

Yeah you're right man. It's better to not "over complicate" things anyways.. I really honestly think that we've stumbled upon the cure.... Like I am so fucking sure we have.

As for your regimen: what exactly are you doing? Last time I saw a post of yours I got the notion that you were not really doing any manuals... Am I right?
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:41 am

Complexx wrote:
Xenon wrote:Complexx, I just don't know. The subject is beyond me. Even getting all of my inflammatory triggers under control, still hasn't produced the head of hair I thought it would. Yeh, it halted my hair loss (which I'm thankful for), but my hairline is still receded. I'm trying to increase growth factors now via exercising everyday... my hair has thickened very noticeably, and maybe growth factors will increase in temple follicles in good time.

I hope so.

Yeah you're right man. It's better to not "over complicate" things anyways.. I really honestly think that we've stumbled upon the cure.... Like I am so fucking sure we have.

As for your regimen: what exactly are you doing? Last time I saw a post of yours I got the notion that you were not really doing any manuals... Am I right?

Yeh, I'm not doing any manuals, instead I just eliminate anything that I have noticed causes me inflammation (the stuff I basically wax lyrical about). I'm back to no fap (except for doing it every so many weeks), as this was the ONLY thing for me that helped me grow some temple hair in the past. So, no fap + eliminating all inflammatory triggers and boosting blood flow / grow factors via exercising daily.

As I said, things are looking hopeful at this point because my hair has really increased in thickness, so let's just hope that my temples start to fill in again.

Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey Ramone Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:48 am

Dannyboy wrote:I'm sure he will have lots of explanations, but again, I have no intents to go on a confrontation lop. His intention and support were good indeed - but I don't appreciate disinformation.  

I should go back to Dermarolling. Actually before the MM, i was on intense Dermarolling  (3 times a week) with a special herbal spray right after the rolling + i was also in a regime that was recommended on a great eBook:
http://www.hairlossandtreatment.com/likes/blackbook
Basically claims to do lots of different exercise activities, good diet, natural home made topical, brushing, scalp massages ect')  
During that time my shedding was slow as than ever and I felt great and thought i'm on the right track finally - but when I have crosses to the mm, as i was thinking that is IT - "The cure for baldness"... i dropped most of the other stuff (I still have a good diet, but stopped with the rest), and had my all hopes on the mm, that was definitely a Great mistake from my own experience.

I'm doing now for a while the detumescence , just about 15 min a day.
I wish luck for those who are on this method and it helps them though - for me it didn't.

This is what I dislike about Maliniak's approach.

You are clearly someone very distressed about their hairloss and looking for that miracle cure to take it all away, which is exactly the kind of person Maliniak is trying to prey on. You thinking this was a fail-proof miracle cure is the message he's continually trying to get out there by flooding forums with his crap and trying to distort any conflicting messages. This only causes you to drop everything and try it, rather than add it to an already working regimen. It also has people shutting out all the other noise on the forums, chasing the high from this chance at a golden ticket to hairyness.

His method seems to have some merit, but if you look at his list of posters, a number of them have moved on to detumescence and found more success that way anyway. It's basically detumescence-lite plus an over-priced violet ray.

Curious how he responds to you or if he skips straight to me with his usual martyr/white knight routine.

Joey Ramone

Back to top Go down

Post  Dannyboy Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:06 am

Joey Ramone wrote:
Dannyboy wrote:I'm sure he will have lots of explanations, but again, I have no intents to go on a confrontation lop. His intention and support were good indeed - but I don't appreciate disinformation.  

I should go back to Dermarolling. Actually before the MM, i was on intense Dermarolling  (3 times a week) with a special herbal spray right after the rolling + i was also in a regime that was recommended on a great eBook:
http://www.hairlossandtreatment.com/likes/blackbook
Basically claims to do lots of different exercise activities, good diet, natural home made topical, brushing, scalp massages ect')  
During that time my shedding was slow as than ever and I felt great and thought i'm on the right track finally - but when I have crosses to the mm, as i was thinking that is IT - "The cure for baldness"... i dropped most of the other stuff (I still have a good diet, but stopped with the rest), and had my all hopes on the mm, that was definitely a Great mistake from my own experience.

I'm doing now for a while the detumescence , just about 15 min a day.
I wish luck for those who are on this method and it helps them though - for me it didn't.

This is what I dislike about Maliniak's approach.

You are clearly someone very distressed about their hairloss and looking for that miracle cure to take it all away, which is exactly the kind of person Maliniak is trying to prey on. You thinking this was a fail-proof miracle cure is the message he's continually trying to get out there by flooding forums with his crap and trying to distort any conflicting messages. This only causes you to drop everything and try it, rather than add it to an already working regimen. It also has people shutting out all the other noise on the forums, chasing the high from this chance at a golden ticket to hairyness.

His method seems to have some merit, but if you look at his list of posters, a number of them have moved on to detumescence and found more success that way anyway. It's basically detumescence-lite plus an over-priced violet ray.

Curious how he responds to you or if he skips straight to me with his usual martyr/white knight routine.

Hi Joey,

Very true. Thank you for your sympathy and for understanding this issue.

Dannyboy

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 7 Empty THE ONLY GUYS WHO DID NOT GET RESULTS ARE THOSE WHO DID NOT EVEN READ MY BOOK OR WHO BOUGHT THE WRONG MACHINE

Post  leonmal Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:07 am

I will not get into a war of words with anyone. If someone does not like my ideas... they are free to NOT try the MALINIAK METHOD and to use something else that is effective...Its still a free country... I THINK.

Just please do not rely on the partial accounts of people who have not even read the book or who have not really been on the proper MALINIAK METHOD because they based what they are doing on PARTIAL second hand accounts and mis-representations of the EXACT procedures.

Read  the theory and the science behind it yourselves at WWW.BORNAGAINHAIR.COM and examine the PROOF for yourselves and DECIDE FOR YOURSELF. Do NOT go by just what some anonymous people say.

Almost invariably, the only people who say they actually used my method and did not get results are people who did NOT even read the book or they bought the wrong machine based on the mis-representations of some other people on these forums who have never tested anything and yet suggested alternatives or variations on my method and different machines just because they were called "violet ray" devices and because they had a " BUZZ"...all meaningless.

Maybe some people do not like my persistent style or my long posts...I can understand that but it is an old habit from thirty years of law practice...and I like to give " detailed" answers. Some people don't like that I am trying to get people to buy my system...maybe they just don't like people who are in this business because they have been scammed so often before or they are COMPETITORS who don't like my providing such an inexpensive system which uses NO DRUGS, NO LOTIONS and NO SURGERY...but this should not allow them to make unfounded statements.

I keep engaging with people on these forums even though I get attacked by a few people because I am so confident about the VALIDITY of all of this and the credibility of the results we are getting from REAL USERS...NOT FAKE OR PARTIAL USERS.

I got just such a letter from one member of this forum a few days ago who openly acknowledged to me that he "wasted" four months on this system because he bought the wrong machine based on what some uninformed poster said but he understands and believes in the logic of my theory and now wants to get the CORRECT machine and follow the exact procedure I describe in the book.

I thanked him for his letter and said that he did not get results because he was NOT really on the MALINIAK METHOD and I am sure this has happened a lot. I assured him that I would help him as much as he needed until he also got results....just as I help anyone who joins our group.

Make up your own minds and check this out for yourselves, again at WWW.BORNAGAINHAIR.COM

leonmal

http://WWW.BORNAGAINHAIR.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey Ramone Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:04 am

$500 for your one true violet ray is not an inexpensive system, and you've basically just blown off Dannyboy as someone who wasn't doing the treatment properly. Real smooth mr lawyer man.

Joey Ramone

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:05 pm

Joey Ramone wrote:$500 for your one true violet ray is not an inexpensive system, and you've basically just blown off Dannyboy as someone who wasn't doing the treatment properly. Real smooth mr lawyer man.

His violet ray is good according to what have heard.... But you're right, he did blow off DannyBoy and again pitched his product. He is definitely loosing my respect....
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Dannyboy Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:36 am

Complexx wrote:
Joey Ramone wrote:$500 for your one true violet ray is not an inexpensive system, and you've basically just blown off Dannyboy as someone who wasn't doing the treatment properly. Real smooth mr lawyer man.

His violet ray is good according to what have heard.... But you're right, he did blow off DannyBoy and again pitched his product. He is definitely loosing my respect....

When I replied to Malinak disinformation, regrading his claim: that just ONE PERSON who was on his method didn't get results (because he didn't shampoo for 10 years or something) - I chose  my words very carefully as I didn't want to attack him, for I had some kind of respect to him after all. But, his reply here is not less than outrages!
TO MAKE IT CLEAR ( I know how to write in CAPS as well - impressive, isn't it?) - I bought the machine from Mr.Malinak himself!!
Athough he claimed I had a different one! I PAID for his e-book.  I was ON THE MM FOR 14 MONTHS (did his massages twice a day for 15 min each time!). I dropped  a regime that worked so much better to me, as I blindly believed all his well written blogs as the ultimate "CURE FOR BALDNESS".

How dare he to write: " Just please do not rely on the partial accounts of people who have not even read the book or who have not really been on the proper MALINIAK METHOD because they based what they are doing on PARTIAL second hand accounts and mis-representations of the EXACT procedures"  - Unbelievable! To think I was  upset and against all those people here who confront his Reliability.

I have so much to write about his misconception - but I won't bother because it wouldn't help me or get my lost hair during the time I did his method ONLY, but the Truth must be heard. Everyone will make up their on mind of whom to believe - I will be more then happy to give answers for those who wanna know more details.

Dannyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:22 am

Dannyboy wrote:
Complexx wrote:

When I replied to Malinak disinformation, regrading his claim: that just ONE PERSON who was on his method didn't get results (because he didn't shampoo for 10 years or something) - I chose  my words very carefully as I didn't want to attack him, for I had some kind of respect to him after all. But, his reply here is not less than outrages!
TO MAKE IT CLEAR ( I know how to write in CAPS as well - impressive, isn't it?) - I bought the machine from Mr.Malinak himself!!
Athough he claimed I had a different one! I PAID for his e-book.  I was ON THE MM FOR 14 MONTHS (did his massages twice a day for 15 min each time!). I dropped  a regime that worked so much better to me, as I blindly believed all his well written blogs as the ultimate "CURE FOR BALDNESS".

How dare he to write: " Just please do not rely on the partial accounts of people who have not even read the book or who have not really been on the proper MALINIAK METHOD because they based what they are doing on PARTIAL second hand accounts and mis-representations of the EXACT procedures"  - Unbelievable! To think I was  upset and against all those people here who confront his Reliability.

I have so much to write about his misconception - but I won't bother because it wouldn't help me or get my lost hair during the time I did his method ONLY, but the Truth must be heard. Everyone will make up their on mind of whom to believe - I will be more then happy to give answers for those who wanna know more details.

Although I believe his method works on the vast majority of people like he says it does, there are better therapies for loosening the scalp such as the detumescence therapy. This is the most talked about therapy besides dermarolling...

Yes his method can be VERY effective for most, if not all people with MPB, but I just really dislike some of his responses sometimes... I used to like them before, but now? I feel like he is attacking everyone who goes against his method.

DannyBoy: We can't jump the gun either though, man.... Maybe he doesn't remember you or doesn't know you from your online name. However, if he does in fact know you for being "DannyBoy" then idk man... I have a pretty close friend who has talked to this guy several times now and he said Makiniak has been a sincere, genuine guy the whole entire time talking to him. Also, a lot of the stuff he has said on here was in fact true.... But I can't speak for everything... I would really like to know how he responds to this. I honestly want to know if he recognizes you through your name DannyBoy on here, because I know your name isn't Danny.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseus Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:51 am

`
This guy reminds of a barker at some 2nd rate carnival. What a load of b.s. And somebody paid WHAT for a "violet ray"!! Hell, I've got a used flashlight I'll send you for free (less shipping and handling) that has the same clinical results as a 500.00 "violet ray".

Massage yer heads, it can't hurt and can be very relaxing. Don't spend money on anecdotal bullshit.

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseus Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:11 am

"Hi Guys,

I am LEON MALINIAK, author of the MALINIAK METHOD.

Contrary to what was stated here, the MALINIAK METHOD absolutely requires that you use a violet ray device and that is ONE of the main things that sets it apart from all other treatment methods. I also recommend you use exactly the one I describe in the book, with the specifications of the original science of TESLA, otherwise you will NOT really be on the full MALINIAK METHOD and you will NOT get results."

Lol. Crap. Extraordinary claims need extraordinary evidence. Please show us one science based, peer reviewed study which show violet rays (of any kind, Tesla's or Superman's) combined with massage can produce results in hair re-growth. No long winded anecdotal tales from the crypt, please.

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey Ramone Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:09 am

Please don't get him started again, Odysseus.

Joey Ramone

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseus Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:11 am

Joey Ramone wrote:Please don't get him started again, Odysseus.

Sorry Joey.

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:51 pm

here he is at the Lorne trottier science synposium. @ 2:03:30

http://bcooltv.mcgill.ca/Viewer1/?RecordingID=55117

or watch the whole thing. its interesting.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseus Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:46 pm

rofl wrote:here he is at the Lorne trottier science synposium. @ 2:03:30

http://bcooltv.mcgill.ca/Viewer1/?RecordingID=55117

or watch the whole thing.  its interesting.

Very interesting. Thank you!

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 7 Empty I HOPE YOU ARE NOT ALSO CRITICIZING MY ADVOCACY AND ACTIVISM FOR FINDING NEW WAYS TO TREAT CANCER

Post  leonmal Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:49 am

I am glad you have provided a link to that LORNE TROTTIER science symposium because it will show everyone who I am as a person and how serious I am about about trying to improve things in the world. That symposium was a forum for my advocacy and activism to help bring about a change and an improvement to the way the mainstream medical community deals with cancer ....it is a complete FAILURE with over 7.5 million people dying per year with the conventional treatments.

I have also appeared on radio and in newspapers talking about that subject and is the subject of the second half of my book which deals with the topic of ALTERNATIVE SCIENCES.

HAIR LOSS and MPB are only a cosmetic issue and cannot be compared to the seriousness of dealing with cancer, which I have had to now do twice in my family, and losing my wife to cancer in 2011, but HAIR LOSS is also a source of great trauma and tragedy to many people and it has baffled the mainstream medical community in the same way that cancer has.

At that symposium I brought attention to one of two particular ALTERNATIVE sciences which have emerged from the thousands of FALSE promises and which I am advocating to be properly investigated according to the standard scientific model because they already have a great deal of evidence about their effectiveness and they will never be tested by the mainstream pharmaceutical companies.

The two sciences are HYDROGEN PEROXIDE THERAPY( one form of a larger field of OXYGEN THERAPY )  and the DR. ROYAL RAYMOND RIFE method of treating cancer ( and other catastrophic diseases ) with RADIO FREQUENCY THERAPY.

At that symposium I focused on the ROYAL RIFE approach because it has the greatest body of anecdotal and quasi-scientific evidence as to its effectiveness because he proved his results in a CONTROLLED trial at the University of California in 1934. More importantly with these type of " conspiracy" theories, he and his group ended up in court with the A.M.A. in the 1930's who tried to take over his company. So unlike other " fantasy" stories, in this case everything he succeeded in doing was recorded and formed part of the court transcript and is part of the PUBLIC record... YET THIS SCIENCE IS NOT INVESTIGATED !

IT IS A SAD TESTIMONIAL TO THE STATE OF AFFAIRS IN THE MAINSTREAM MEDICAL RESEARCH COMMUNITY( DO NOT BLAME THE DOCTORS...NOT THEIR FAULT. )

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:07 pm

look, i dont need a lecture from u about the impact of cancer.

how can u just presume we know nothing , and what ur telling us is new to us.

ur not the only one whos life cancer has affected.

ur deluded if u think that medical science is holding back cures.

If ur so eager to learn about cancer and its treatments, why not do an actual degree on medical science, instead of second hand info from the internet. u might learn something to help ur cause.

if ur selling ur ebook to make money for cancer research, why not just ask us for money for ur cancer foundation instead of ripping us off by selling us instructions on how to massage our heads, and links to buy a violet ray?

perhaps youll find ppl will be more receptive when u stop trying to manipulate them.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:42 pm

DON'T FEED THE TROLL!!!

This debate was over until Leon got it started again by posting and bringing this thread to the top of the forums. J

ust let him rant in peace and ignore him.

Eventually he'll stop.... hopefully.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 7 Empty A POLITE REPLY

Post  leonmal Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:59 am

Hi ROFL,

I don't know why you have such hostility and anger towards me that you can even criticize my efforts to do something about the pathetic status quo of the way the mainstream medical community is dealing with cancer and say that I am " manipulating" people. I am just trying to inform people interested in that subject by giving them my perspectives and findings about some ALTERNATIVE potential methodologies which have emerged as the most " compelling" and substantiated ideas from the hundreds and hundreds that I have studied, and which they are free to investigate, agree with OR disagree with.

To me, and to many others, the existing system of treating Cancer is in fact a complete FAILURE and this is also confirmed by the statistics of the WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION...so it is not just my opinion.

My purpose in that field of endeavor is just to bring attention to TWO forms of ALTERNATIVE sciences which are already well known in the alternative circles but not in the general population. My ultimate goal is to lead an initiative to TEST these alternative sciences ourselves because the mainstream pharmaceutical companies will never do it. Maybe they will prove to be useless and if so...I will the FIRST to reject them...BUT THEY ARE WORTHY OF OUR FURTHER STUDY.

To this end I have created a foundation called F.A.C.T.R.A., the Foundation of Alternative Cancer Treatment Research Associated and I have received my first formal pledge of funding from a large Charitable Organization in Montreal. I have also put together a team of associates from around the world who are leaders in these two fields, and who have agreed to participate and assist in these trials.

I will NOT argue with you or get into another war of words with you because if you want to attack even this kind of effort, which has nothing to do with making money...then it is very sad. We don't even know each other and I do not even know your real name or who you are and yet you attack me so mercilessly just because I am trying to advocate for my HAIR LOSS SYSTEM.

I get it...you and a few others don't like me because I am a former lawyer and I am also trying to sell something...I AM SORRY... but I really believe in this method and  I value the opinion from the many members of these forums and I appreciate their valuable feedback, so I do not get discouraged by a few negative people because. MANY OTHER PEOPLE HERE  WRITE TO ME and have joined our group and NEW people continue to EVALUATE THE VALIDITY OF ALL OF THIS THEMSELVES...despite your relentless efforts to discourage them.

All I try to do is to have people read the theory and examine the evidence THEMSELVES at www.BORNAGAINHAIR.COM and make up their own minds. Some agree and join us and other do not....that is normal.

I understand that you like another system and want to promote it...NO PROBLEM...I NEVER ATTACK OR TRASH ANYONE ELSE'S IDEA...and everyone is free to decide for themselves what they want to try.

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:00 am

If u want to be taken seriously as a researcher, u shouldnt have bombarded us with sales pitches for the last 3 years.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  yup Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:44 am

LMFAO Very Happy Very Happy

leonmal its all good.Just breathe in and out.You are good.

yup

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseus Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:22 am

rofl wrote:
If u want to be taken seriously as a researcher, u shouldnt have bombarded us with sales pitches for the last 3 years.

Yes.

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseus Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:07 am

"To me, and to many others, the existing system of treating Cancer is in fact a complete FAILURE and this is also confirmed by the statistics of the WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION...so it is not just my opinion."

Citation please? Couldn't find anything close to this above statement in an extensive search.

"At that symposium I focused on the ROYAL RIFE approach because it has the greatest body of anecdotal and quasi-scientific evidence as to its effectiveness because he proved his results in a CONTROLLED trial at the University of California in 1934."

Citation for the "controlled study" please. Also, "control studies" are more observation than anything else.

"Case-control studies are observational in nature and thus do not provide the same level of evidence as randomized controlled trials. The results may be confounded by other factors, to the extent of giving the opposite answer to better studies."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Case-control_study

"I am advocating to be properly investigated according to the standard scientific model because they already have a great deal of evidence about their effectiveness and they will never be tested by the mainstream pharmaceutical companies."

Could you post citations which show evidence/effectiveness of Rife's machine? Also, don't you think that if there was a shred of evidence that the machine worked, Rife's invention would be mainstream by now?

"I’ve met true believers of this stuff before, and there is little you can do to dissuade them of the magical power of these machines, that when dissected reveal they’re little more than batteries with flashing LED-lights – and no capability of generating specific radio frequencies."

"The story behind the Rife machine has all the perfect components of crankery. You’ve got the miracle cure for cancer, suppressed by the mainstream medical profession, with a visionary hero (Royal Rife) who like Galileo was persecuted for defying the orthodoxy and whose revolutionary inventions were destroyed to prevent him from being validated."

On November 20, 1931, forty-four doctors attended a dinner advertised as “The End To All Diseases” at the Pasadena estate of Dr. Milbank Johnson.[19] This dinner was honoring Dr. Arthur I. Kendall, professor at Northwestern Medical School, and developer of the “Kendall Medium” or “K-Medium,” and Dr. Royal Rife, the developer of the “Rife microscope.”

Is the above the "controlled" study? You can check it out here: http://scienceblogs.com/denialism/2007/07/23/this-is-why-you-should-never-s-1/

"It’s sad, after all this time we should be familiar with this technology but magical thinking still persists about radiowaves. Non-ionizing radiation does not interact with the molecules of your cells in a physiologically meaningful way. Some exceptions – in a 1.5 Tesla magnetic field RF might perturb the spins of atomic nuclei – but this has no physiologic effect. And specific frequencies of microwaves make water vibrate which generates heat. But RF frequencies do not make specific organisms oscillate, the notion is absurd. Remember, organisms on this planet are all made of the same building blocks, even if there were away to damage chemical bonds or proteins with RF, there is no reason it would be specific to one organism vs another, or even more ludicrous, specific to cancer cells over healthy cells."

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:07 am

Odysseus wrote:"To me, and to many others, the existing system of treating Cancer is in fact a complete FAILURE and this is also confirmed by the statistics of the WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION...so it is not just my opinion."

Citation please? Couldn't find anything close to this above statement in an extensive search.

"At that symposium I focused on the ROYAL RIFE approach because it has the greatest body of anecdotal and quasi-scientific evidence as to its effectiveness because he proved his results in a CONTROLLED trial at the University of California in 1934."

Citation for the "controlled study" please. Also, "control studies" are more observation than anything else.

"Case-control studies are observational in nature and thus do not provide the same level of evidence as randomized controlled trials. The results may be confounded by other factors, to the extent of giving the opposite answer to better studies."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Case-control_study

"I am advocating to be properly investigated according to the standard scientific model because they already have a great deal of evidence about their effectiveness and they will never be tested by the mainstream pharmaceutical companies."

Could you post citations which show evidence/effectiveness of Rife's machine? Also, don't you think that if there was a shred of evidence that the machine worked, Rife's invention would be mainstream by now?

"I’ve met true believers of this stuff before, and there is little you can do to dissuade them of the magical power of these machines, that when dissected reveal they’re little more than batteries with flashing LED-lights – and no capability of generating specific radio frequencies."

"The story behind the Rife machine has all the perfect components of crankery. You’ve got the miracle cure for cancer, suppressed by the mainstream medical profession, with a visionary hero (Royal Rife) who like Galileo was persecuted for defying the orthodoxy and whose revolutionary inventions were destroyed to prevent him from being validated."

On November 20, 1931, forty-four doctors attended a dinner advertised as “The End To All Diseases” at the Pasadena estate of Dr. Milbank Johnson.[19] This dinner was honoring Dr. Arthur I. Kendall, professor at Northwestern Medical School, and developer of the “Kendall Medium” or “K-Medium,” and Dr. Royal Rife, the developer of the “Rife microscope.”

Is the above the "controlled" study? You can check it out here: http://scienceblogs.com/denialism/2007/07/23/this-is-why-you-should-never-s-1/

"It’s sad, after all this time we should be familiar with this technology but magical thinking still persists about radiowaves. Non-ionizing radiation does not interact with the molecules of your cells in a physiologically meaningful way. Some exceptions – in a 1.5 Tesla magnetic field RF might perturb the spins of atomic nuclei – but this has no physiologic effect. And specific frequencies of microwaves make water vibrate which generates heat. But RF frequencies do not make specific organisms oscillate, the notion is absurd. Remember, organisms on this planet are all made of the same building blocks, even if there were away to damage chemical bonds or proteins with RF, there is no reason it would be specific to one organism vs another, or even more ludicrous, specific to cancer cells over healthy cells."

Scienceblogs.com is just like quackwatch you idiot. All you have been doing is bashing Maliniak and posting links to unreliable sources that do nothing but bash alternative therapy. I've been holding my tongue lately, but the sources you use to back your BS up are so ridiculous and amusing that I HAD to say something. Are you going to post something about James Randi next? Lol idiot.

Seriously bro... Who is your sponsor? Don't you belong on bald truth forum or maybe HLH forum?
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next