Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method

+46
CausticSymmetry
AS54
yup
Odysseus
Joey Ramone
Complexx
Dannyboy
9rugrats5
meatwad
JDawg
raminshah
gonzalito
Xenon
rofl
Thin in FL
Balthier
mistermr
hairisthickening
Robmos86
Duketronix
5b582p3
RayDalziel
Raxe
Amaranthaceae
ANewHope
schpiloch123
Wasabi
Hair101
LawOfThelema
wildman
RPM
shaggydog
jkj86
Smurfy
mistyisland
Hali-L
adam2525
hellwig
dadon
Columbo
SlowMoe
leonmal
whodathunkit
gbp2000
GoodThings
MikeGore
50 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method Empty Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method

Post  MikeGore Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:19 am

I don't want to pit these two against each other in any competitive sense, since both techniques and individuals have brought something remarkable to people's attention. I only want to enquire if there are similarities, or do we have two different and wonderful ways of getting our hair back.

I haven't tried PP or MM yet, but I would like to. Before I go through all the trouble though, I just wanted to know are these two (PP and MM) the same? Are there any similarities between the two? Since both involve blood flow to the scalp, I just wanted to know if they are different?

PP, I have an old book from the 80s, which was all about blood flow for curing baldness, and one technique at the end of the book was the exercise;shoulder stand. You lift your legs straight into the air, with your hands behind your waist and wait like that for the blood to flow into the hair.

It's seems the lucky few who have received PP's information may have offended him with their lack of gratitude to the technique which probably deserves more than it is getting.

Give me a shout if it is completely different than these.

cheers,

Mike

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method Empty Re: Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method

Post  GoodThings Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:09 am

Hey Mike,
Yes, it's completely different.

GoodThings

Back to top Go down

Post  gbp2000 Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:40 pm

PP is no longer part of this site - but I can assure you the two methods are very different. There is plenty of information on this site that can point you in the right direction IF you are willing to read and research.

gbp2000

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:23 am

I do both and like them very much. Total they take about 20 minutes of your day, Papi being much less time consuming.

The biggest drawback to Maliniak is that he recommends violet ray in conjunction with massage, which can be a little pricey (ray can cost as much as $500, although can be much cheaper, just do your homework before buying). But even he says you don't absolutely need it, and the massage is the key. But I really like my ray, and find it adds significantly to the stimulation and relaxation benefits of both manual methods.

From a "stimulatory feeling" perspective, I can't imagine not doing both. If I'm uber-tired and have to pick just one to do before bed, I miss the other.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method Empty an important clarification

Post  leonmal Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:10 pm

Hi Guys,

I am LEON MALINIAK, author of the MALINIAK METHOD. Normally I don't comment on these THREADS and I let the members exchange ideas amongst themselves but I do intervene when someone makes a statement which may unintentionally confuse or mislead others.

Firstly, thanks to everyone who makes nice comments about the MALINIAK METHOD. I really appreciate the feedback and it's helpful to other people looking for a legitimate solution for their HAIR LOSS and MPB to hear from members of these forums. The evidence is now overwhelming that this method really works.

But there is one important correction that I need to make to something that was said here otherwise people may get the wrong impression about an important issue and end up wasting their time or not get results.

Contrary to what was stated here, the MALINIAK METHOD absolutely requires that you use a violet ray device and that is ONE of the main things that sets it apart from all other treatment methods. I also recommend you use exactly the one I describe in the book, with the specifications of the original science of TESLA, otherwise you will NOT really be on the full MALINIAK METHOD and you will NOT get results.

I do in fact always emphasize that the MASSAGE portion of the treatment is the "KEY" to the whole process because it is the first step in the method which relaxes the GALEA and allows the blood to reach the follicles, and without it the machine will do very little, but you MUST use the machine or you are not really on this method. The machine is what "stimulates" the follicles which are already dormant to RE-ACTIVATE and start producing hair again.

Some students who do not have the $ 100.00 to buy a USED machine or the $ 500.00( or less) to buy a NEW machine right away ask me if they can START with the massage portion of the treatments and I tell them that it's better than nothing and that it will at least prepare their scalps and begin to STOP their hair loss, BUT then I insist that they MUST get the machine as soon as they can or they will not be on this method properly. I tell them it is so important that they either save up for it or pay by installments using the PAYPAL "pay me later" option. I even tell everyone they do not have to buy a machine from us and that it's okay if they buy it directly from some other supplier and get it cheaper...as long as they get only the correct device.

Some of the other HAIR LOSS systems have their merits and especially the ones which have already significant evidence of their effectivess, like the SKULL EXPANSION techniques and the PAPILLA POWER system and we compliment each other. Each of these techniques brings something unique and helpful to the process. So there is really NO issue of one -VS- the other...we all contribute something slightly different from each other and I congratulate all these guys for their contribution...we are all just trying desperately to SOLVE this problem. Nobody should discredit any of these just because there is also a commercial component to it and people should all study the theories and treatment methods themselves to see if they agree with the LOGIC and reasoning and not rely on only second-hand information.

The MALINIAK METHOD is different from all of the other methods because it offers a distinctive TWO factor theory as to the true genetic cause of HAIR LOSS and MPB and because firstly, it revives the use of the violet ray device, a fascinating machine based on the 100 year old science of NIKOLA TESLA for the reactivation of the dormant follicles.

Secondly, it also offers a completely different perspective on the blood circulation issue by saying that; " the problem is not that there is not enough blood circulation at the top of the scalp...the problem is that it is not getting through to the follicles...and the reason is because the GALEA is too tight and stretched and this is "blocking" the blood flow to the follicles." For example, many athletes are bald or balding and yet they have great blood circulation...it's just not getting through to the hair follicles on the scalp...because of this GALEA which acts like a "barrier".

Relaxing the GALEA by massaging the muscles which are pulling on it and making it tight is therefore the primary focus of the MALINIAK METHOD and it does it in a completely different way.

In conclusion, those of you who are interested in really getting results and understanding the correct story on this MALINIAK METHOD...please read the website yourselves at www. bornagainhair.com and read the whole BOOK...do not rely on second hand information...even though some of it is well intentioned and complimentary.

Sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

http://WWW.BORNAGAINHAIR.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:58 am

leonmal wrote:Hi Guys,

I do in fact always emphasize that the MASSAGE portion of the treatment is the "KEY" to the whole process because it is the first step in the method which relaxes the GALEA and allows the blood to reach the follicles, and without it the machine will do very little, but you MUST use the machine or you are not really on this method.

I thought the blood vessels were on top of the galea...
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method Empty clarification

Post  leonmal Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:59 pm

Hi Guys,

To answer the last question about the location of the blood vessels feeding the hair follicles, if you look at the anatomy charts you will see that the blood vessels obviously ORIGINATE below the GALEA and must pass through the this GALEA layer to get to the upper layer where the hair follicles are.

The MALINIAK METHOD says that when the GALEA is too tight it CHOKES off the blood vessels which are passing through it and this interferes with the proper blood flow to the upper layers. This lower blood flow results in a condition of LOW OXYGEN called " HYPOXIA" and this causes an over-production of of DHT ...and it is this extra DHT which sets in motion and triggers the entire process which causes our follicles to become compromised, to shrink, and eventually to stop producing hair...as the conventional wisdom accurately states. The MALINIAK METHOD just adds that there is this additional SECOND factor causing hair loss and this is the "tight GALEA" and this must happen first. It addresses and treats this TIGHT GALEA situation as the PRIMARY target of the treatment method and is the primary underlying basis of this radical new theory on the true cause of hair loss and MPB and the treatment method it recommends.

This is the first of a TWO(2) part treatment system with the MALINIAK METHOD. There are many other treatment systems out there which also try to improve the circulation to the scalp one way or the other and they all seem to be effective and help to some extent, but we do it in with completely different techniques and we do not only target improving blood circulation but on making SURE it gets to the follicles. No matter how much blood is available...the real problem is that in those people who lose their hair, not enough of this blood it is getting through the GALEA to the follicles.

For example, althletes have lots of blood circulation and many still lose their hair. If you cut your scalp you will bleed like a pig...so there is lots of blood up there...but when the GALEA is too tight, the blood does not get to the follicles.

Also the MALINIAK METHOD is unlike any other treatment because of the second part of our method which involves the use of a 100 year old science created by the greatest inventor of all time NIKOLA TESLA to "REVIVE" the DORMANT follicles and induces them to GROW NEW HAIR. This really sets us apart.

But some of these other methods like PAPILLA POWER and the SKULL EXPANSION techniques all have strong evidence of their effectiveness and these methods COMPLIMENT each other and can be used together.

This sequence of events leading to HAIR LOSS and the fact that the GALEA is absolutely involved in hair loss by disrupting blood flow has now been scientifically and definitively confirmed in the most comprehensive study of HAIR LOSS ever done, which is the CROWN INSTITUTE study by BRIAN J. FREUND of Pickering , Ontario, which was published in 2010 one year AFTER the publication of the MALINIAK METHOD and which is NOW mentioned on our website at WWW.bornagainhair.com as further proof that this this radical new MALINIAK METHOD theory is valid.

The issue of whether or not the GALEA is or is not involved in HAIR LOSS has previously been debated for years and years and still is. I decided to end the debate and I took a clear position and concluded that from the PREPONDERANCE OF EVIDENCE and from a BALANCE OF PROBABILITIES...that "THE GALEA MUST BE INVOLVED IN HAIR LOSS";

-we only go bald on those areas of the TOP of the head where this GALEA exists and nowhere else on the scalp, not on the sides and not in the back of the scalp, and yet those areas are all exposed to DHT too...so DHT alone could not be the only explanation of hair loss, which we have been told for years;

- Every man has a GALEA but not every man goes bald because it is ONLY those men who have FIRSTY have an extremely "TIGHT" GALEA

All of the questions and reasoning behind the principles of this MALINIAK METHOD are on the website and it only take a few minutes to read, so please read it yourselves and don't rely on partial, second-hand information.

Many of the other COMMON and numerous questions about the causes of hair loss and challenges about the validity of this theory have now been answered several times and are all detailed in the book which are mentioned in order to address and respond to all doubts.

In all humility, ALL these questions have been successfully and LOGICALLY answered and the MALINIAK METHOD is confirmed as the first true comprehensive and accurate explanation of the whole hair loss syndrome and MPB and the results in STOPPING hair loss AND growing NEW HAIR with this simple treatment method have been REPLICATED and confirmed as valid and effective in the testimonials of many people, INCLUDING those we do not even know who have posted "unsolicited" testimonials about their success with this method all over the Internet.

Check it out yourselves and start doing something about your hair loss. It is also the least expensive solution for hair loss available. A ONE TIME payment for the book and a ONE TIME payment to get the electrical stimulator and no endless payments like other methods.

Our slogan; NO DRUGS...NO LOTIONS...NO SURGERY

Sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:29 am

I tend to agree with the tight scalp theory.

When I shaved my head there was a very substantial difference in the tightness of the hair bearing skin and the balding skin. I also notice that there are 3 regions from the top of my head going back...Vertex (bald and very tight), back a bit (thinning and somewhat tight), and back (loose and full).

Maybe it's just a coincidence though

I believe these illustrations demonstrate the mechanics very well:

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method Figure-4

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method Figures-3-5

I agree that nutrition plays a role, but I believe that this tight scalp condition is the MAJOR factor in hair loss.

SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Columbo Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:23 am

On the places where there's less hair on my scalp it is significantly tighter

I started doing intense massage to the balding areas it's so tight it's almost painful when I massage... like a bloody snare drum skin

Zero pain / tightness when I massage the non balding parts
Columbo
Columbo

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method Empty follow up

Post  leonmal Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:17 pm

Hi again guys,

Good to see other people subscribing to and endorsing the TIGHT GALEA theory underlying the MALINIAK METHOD and some other systems as well. It is so obviously LOGICAL and as far as I am concerned it is now undeniable and it is no longer open to debate. More importantly, it is now a PROVEN scientific fact based on the most recent scientific study from 2010 which I quote on the website and in the book, which is the BRIAN J. FREUND study from the CROWN INSTITUTE in Pickering , Ontario...published one year AFTER the first edition of my book on this subject and which therefore confirms my radical new theory. One of the most informed and prolific writers and contributors to another hair loss forum is the guy who brought it to my attention and his on-line persona, CYBERPRIMATE is mentioned in my book.

What distinguishes these treatment methods from one another is FIRSTLY, the different ways that these various systems use to address and treat this tight GALEA. Some methods try to just get more blood to the area in general, which solves PART of the problem but not all and others try to relax the GALEA but don't target ALL the muscles involved and, with all due respect, do not use sufficiently strong manipulation techniques to adequately relax ALL the muscle around the scalp pulling on this GALEA. Since the objective is to RESTORE and improve the circulation of the blood to the hair follicles themselves, which a "tight" GALEA blocks, just having a lot of blood around is NOT enough... the treatment method has to make sure that this blood is allowed to get to the follicles.

These other treatment methods also have their advantages and benefits and we all COMPLIMENT each other and bring something different to the table, so people with HAIR LOSS can use them together. We are all just trying to help solve this problem which has eluded the mainstream medical community till now, so we can't do any worse than they have done. My system also involves NO DRUGS...NO LOTIONS... NO SURGERY and is therefore the absolutely least expensive, and in my opinion, and in the opinion of those who have reported their success, the most effective alternative treatment method available.

The MALINIAK METHOD techniques of MASSAGE for this purpose are completely different than the other systems and it does not just try to just increase circulation, but more importantly, it relaxes the GALEA by massaging ALL the muscles which are pulling on it thereby ALLOWING THE BLOOD TO REACH THE FOLLICLES.

It is very important to massage the correct areas and these are NOT the bald spots themselves. I know this would be the "knee-jerk" reaction of most people, just as it was mine for years and years, but it is NOT the PRIMARY target for the massage portion of the MALINIAK METHOD. In the book I do say that it is still OKAY to massage the bald spots a bit themselves but ONLY if you first focus on and massage MAINLY those other areas where the GALEA is attached. So just massaging the bald spots themselves and nowhere else...will have very little, if no effect.

So to the poster COLUMBO... it is my suggestion that you concentrate on these other areas first and not on the bald spots themselves.

And, of course, it is the SECOND portion of the MALINIAK METHOD, the 100 year old science which I have revived by the use of an electrical stimulation device invented by NIKOLA TESLA to re-awaken the DORMANT follicles and induce them to produce hair again, which really makes it different than any other method.

These commentaries and the PARTIAL explanations of the MALINIAK METHOD are enough to give you a general idea about the components of this simple treatment system and I share a lot of it freely with all of you but again, I strongly recommend that those people who really want to solve their hair loss problem... please get the book and read the WHOLE story yourselves and learn EXACTLY what to do and don't rely on partial information. It is all so inexpensive and is such an important development that most people from all around the world who have joined our group do not begrudge us the few bucks we make from this and they do get the book.

You can get it from the website at WWW.BORNAGAINHAIR.COM

This device has been in common use for over 100 years but in DIFFERENT applications... I have just adopted it and adapted it for use in HAIR LOSS, which was ONE of the uses it was originally created for, and we do not even oblige anyone to buy the electrical stimulator from us. So, it is not just about making as much money as possible, but it is about helping people with this problem as well. I have suffered with this HAIR LOSS all my adult life and I understand the trauma and frustration that it causes people.

If you become one of our members I remain very PRO-ACTIVE with everyone and give them all the support and advice they need as they progress in their application of this method,

Sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  dadon Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:00 am

Hey, are you familiar with the papillapower method and what do you think about it?

dadon

Back to top Go down

Post  leonmal Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:20 am

Hi again,

I am only slightly familiar with the PAPILLA POWER system so I cannot really answer that properly but judging from the letters I have read, the people who have tried it seem to be satisfied and report getting benefits from it and I applaud the efforts of its inventor and his contribution to solving this problem.

He is also just trying to help people with this problem and even though part of these methods involve a COMMERCIAL component it does not mean that we are not all sincerely trying to help everyone solve this horrible problem. We are not curing cancer but as you know HAIR LOSS and MPB is a source of tremendous distress and aggravation for many people, including me...I suffered with this my whole adult life until I came up with the MALINIAK METHOD and receiving letters from grateful people all around the world is the most satisfying feeling I have ever experienced...better than all my years of practicing LAW !!!

These methods are all so inexpensive and they COMPLIMENT each other so nicely that people with this problem can use all of these in combination.

Sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  dadon Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:56 am

Hello Leon. Today i bought your book (which is pretty cheap) and read it in on go. First of all: I´m sorry for your loss. It´s horrible to see how doctors treat patients while thinking it´s the only route to go...it´s not. All the toxic medicines are responsible for your wife´s death and not the cancer. How can you expect to heal cancer, if you poison the rest of the body? I think you should really start reading Ray Peat (raypeat.com) He´s a physiologist and has a lot of interesting articles on his website. You will love him, once you understand what hes talking about (that might take some time), you see how beautiful nature works. You will find a lot of proofs for your theories.

I´ll start doing your routine without the rife-machine. I´d might be not optimal, but i want to see, if relaxing the galea and inducing bloodflow is working on its own. Thanks

dadon

Back to top Go down

Post  leonmal Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:47 am

Hi Dadon,

This answer is long but it is for your benefit and everyone else who has this same question.

Firstly, I am glad you got the MALINIAK METHOD book. Now you will be able to get the entire story yourself and learn how to do this correctly, and you will not be mislead by partial, second-hand information which is often so totally wrong.

I also thank you for your kind comments about my wife. She was repeatedly let down by the mainstream medical community, and from my perspective, which I would have no trouble defending, it was OBVIOUS that she did not die from breast cancer but from multiple drug toxicity and from the cumulative effects of the bombardment from all of the other intrusive and dangerous treatment methods she was exposed to. This is the same with so many other cancer patients, and as you read in the book, I am now on what I consider to be a "sacred" mission to do something about that whole scourge on mankind.

The MALINIAK METHOD for treating HAIR LOSS and MPB has obviously become a commercial venture for me now and GOD knows I need the money because my role as the primary care-giver in my wife's seven year battle with breast cancer wiped me out, but everyone who reads the book and who gets to know me better through our personal letters will learn that my MAIN motivation in life is to do things which help people who are suffering.

HAIR LOSS is only a cosmetic issue and we are not curing cancer, but as those of us who have this HAIR problem all know it is a source of tremendous distress, trauma and frustration. The failure of the mainstream medical community to solve this problem till now therefore justifies the rest of us who are NOT medical professionals to explore alternative approaches and to use our own intuitions to try to solve this problem...WHICH IS WHAT I DID... and the evidence is growing and growing world-wide about the effectiveness of this MALINIAK METHOD.

The same shortcomings of the mainstream medical community, in failing to cure many catastrophic diseases, and cancer in particular, COMPELS us in the general public to become more directly involved in this fight, not only by pouring billions of dollars into the BLACK HOLE of mainstream medical research, but by trying to bring totally new ideas and perspectives to that field...they obviously need help.

I am currently in the process of creating a foundation which will fund PROPER SCIENTIFIC study of some of the more compelling alternative sciences I have come across in my research for treating cancer... not just any crazy, "off the wall" ideas, but only those which already have some significant anecdotal and quasi-scientific EVIDENCE of their validity. Billions of dollars have been poured into conventional research for years and years without any major breakthroughs, so my argument is that we should at least put SOME money into researching these non-conventional, alternative sciences.

BACK TO THE HAIR LOSS ISSUE;

As for your plans about how to deal with your HAIR LOSS, I understand and respect your desire to experiment and see whether or not you can get results with ONLY the massage portion of the MALINIAK METHOD and not yet use the electrical stimulator, and you will probably see some limited response, especially if you very young, but NOT very much.

A few of our very young members, mostly students who are not able to afford to buy the device right away , started by using only the massage portion of the treatments, and they DID get some results because their follicles have not been under attack or compromised for a long time, but this was mostly in seeing that the hair loss stopped, but did not result in new hair growth. The massage to relax the GALEA is still the first and PRIMARY step in this system, because it allows the blood circulation to get to the follicles and without it the machine will not do very much, BUT the results with this massage alone will not be adequate and will not result in reviving the dormant follicles to grow new hair again. For that you absolutely need the machine.

So, I told them what I am telling you here;

" You will NEVER get the [b]FULL benefit of this treatment method and you will not really be on the MALINIAK METHOD if you do not use the machine invented 100 years ago by NIKOLA TESLA which is the SECOND part of the treatment method".

I tell them to save up or or do whatever they can, but to get this device as soon as they are able.

I am NOT saying this just because I just want to sell them a machine. As you see on the website and in the book, I told people from the start of this endeavor that they do NOT have to buy the device from us, and many buy it directly from other suppliers. They even write to me and ask me to evaluate the machine they bought elsewhere and I do not hesitate to help them...if they at least bought the BOOK.

In the last six months we finally made a machine available directly from us but only because many people told us they did not want to shop around and wanted to get the whole system from us and that they wanted to be sure they got the exact device that I use and didn't mind paying a few bucks more. for this privilege.

But we still tell people they can buy the machine from someone else.

The KEY thing is to do the two( 2) steps of the MALINIAK METHOD and to do it correctly by getting the BOOK and not to rely on free, shared, second-hand information because it has been so mis-leading and wrong that anyone relying on that will be disappointed and not get any results.

It's your decision, but I strongly urge you to do the MALINIAK METHOD correctly and use both portions of the treatment.

GOOD LUCK and stay in touch.

Sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method Empty FREE BOOKS of the MALINIAK METHOD for a limited time

Post  leonmal Wed May 09, 2012 10:58 pm

This is LEON MALINIAK, author of the MALINIAK METHOD.

With the success we have have so far, many manufacturers around the world are trying to cash in on this phenomenon and are claiming that the VIOLET RAY device that they are selling is the one that is used in conjunction with the MALINIAK METHOD.

THIS IS NOT TRUE.

Most of those less powerful and cheaper devices are appropriate for facial treatments and other uses but they are USELESS for stopping hair loss or growing new hair and they are NOT the type of device I use myself or which the other members of our group who have had success use. If you buy one of those you will be wasting your time and your money and you will not get results. DO NOT BE MISLEAD.

People who are mislead by this false information will get the wrong machine and will get absolutely NO RESULTS. Other people are also trying to rely on partial, second-hand information shared on the Internet, which is USUALLY completely misleading and the exact opposite of what I say, and by not reading the book themselves AND LEARNING THE WHOLE METHOD PROPERLY they will also not be doing the rest of the MALINIAK METHOD properly and will not get results.

To put an end to this practice and to make sure everyone who has this HAIR LOSS problem gets the correct information and gets the right machine, we are giving away FREE copies of the MALINIAK METHOD e-book for a limited time. We are doing this together with an offer to REDUCE the price of the correct machine available from us by $ 100.00 which is EXACTLY like the one I use and which has produced the results in our other members.

I used to try to be "politically correct" and I insisted that we do not sell the machine ourselves because I did not want people to think all we wanted to do was profit from the sale of a machine, but this has led to these ABUSES and to people not getting the results which our successful members have enjoyed....those who are DOING IT PROPERLY. Later I realized that being "politically correct" is irrelevant and that the MOST IMPORTANT thing is to make sure people do this MALINIAK METHOD correctly so and we decided to make the TOP QUALITY machine available from us. But some people still tried to save a few bucks and tried to get the machine elsewhere and still ended up with the WRONG device.

So now we are giving away FREE books for a limited time and lowering the price of the TOP QUALITY device to encourage, but not force, people to do the MALINIAK METHOD properly.

You can get it all at BORNAGAINHAIR.COM

Sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  hellwig Wed May 09, 2012 11:37 pm

I cant see where it's free on that site

hellwig

Back to top Go down

Post  adam2525 Thu May 10, 2012 12:02 am

Hello Leon,

How do I get hold of the free ebook. On your site all I can find are links to the paid version.

Thanks,
Adam

adam2525

Back to top Go down

Post  Hali-L Thu May 10, 2012 12:08 am

I was after the e-book too. I visited the site & it advised me that if I registered I would be able to download it but the download wont work! Crying or Very sad
Hali-L
Hali-L

Back to top Go down

Post  mistyisland Thu May 10, 2012 11:41 am

You should email him to tell him that. Same thing happened to me, but I emailed him, and he sent it to me via a different method than that download page.

mistyisland

Back to top Go down

Post  Smurfy Thu May 10, 2012 12:48 pm

I had the same prob yesterday... broken link download. I was emailed an invoice today with a working link.
Smurfy
Smurfy

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method Empty free books - problem fixed

Post  leonmal Fri May 11, 2012 12:31 am

Hi gentlemen,

The glitch for the free book on the MALINIAK METHOD website at www.bornagainhair.com has been fixed and you can get the e-books now for free.

Just please make sure to get the proper VIOLET RAY machine from us and don't waste your time with useless devices from manufacturers who are trying to cash in on this MALINIAK METHOD and are claiming their machines are the one I use...which they are NOT.

Sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  hellwig Fri May 11, 2012 2:16 am

Amazing the book is over a hundred pages long when 7 words would suffice "massage the galea and use violet ray"

hellwig

Back to top Go down

Post  jkj86 Fri May 11, 2012 2:57 am

hellwig wrote:Amazing the book is over a hundred pages long when 7 words would suffice "massage the galea and use violet ray"

Well, there are some specifics to the massages, like massaging of the galea attachment muscles. Anyways, at least he did provide it for free. Very Happy

jkj86

Back to top Go down

Post  shaggydog Fri May 11, 2012 3:03 am

jkj86 wrote:
hellwig wrote:Amazing the book is over a hundred pages long when 7 words would suffice "massage the galea and use violet ray"

Well, there are some specifics to the massages, like massaging of the galea attachment muscles. Anyways, at least he did provide it for free. Very Happy

Maybe because his sales of Violet Ray devices have declined recently. This was so poorly written, repetitive, and lacks any scientific basis that my heart goes out to anyone who bought into the MALINIAK METHOD as anything other than SNAKE OIL. Thanks for the free .PDF Leo but this is a joke right?

shaggydog

Back to top Go down

Post  mistyisland Fri May 11, 2012 6:26 am

A lot of the book was his reasoning of how he came up with his protocol. I think it is unfair to criticize him, since I do believe his premise is sound. If you don't believe in it, don't do it.

mistyisland

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next