Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» China is at it again
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 2 EmptyToday at 2:05 am by shaftless

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 2:47 pm by shaftless

» pentadecanoic acid
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method

+46
CausticSymmetry
AS54
yup
Odysseus
Joey Ramone
Complexx
Dannyboy
9rugrats5
meatwad
JDawg
raminshah
gonzalito
Xenon
rofl
Thin in FL
Balthier
mistermr
hairisthickening
Robmos86
Duketronix
5b582p3
RayDalziel
Raxe
Amaranthaceae
ANewHope
schpiloch123
Wasabi
Hair101
LawOfThelema
wildman
RPM
shaggydog
jkj86
Smurfy
mistyisland
Hali-L
adam2525
hellwig
dadon
Columbo
SlowMoe
leonmal
whodathunkit
gbp2000
GoodThings
MikeGore
50 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 2 Empty Re: Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method

Post  shaggydog Fri May 11, 2012 7:30 am

perhaps I was a little harsh and I apologize to Mr. Maliniak if I offended his work. I am needless to say disappointed in what I've read and find it to be overly anxious to sell a specific violet ray device as the only means of success with this method. The pictures provided as well are questionable and I have yet to find any evidence, anywhere from anyone of any age or hairloss condition that proves there is some substance to what the Maliniak method proclaims. Until that is shown, this is simply a theory and a means of profiting off the sale of a violet ray device. Still smells like a scam to me, sorry.

shaggydog

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 2 Empty Re: Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method

Post  RPM Fri May 11, 2012 9:06 am

Can someone post the recommended specifications for the violet ray used in the Maliniak Method?. Based on that info, those of us interested can shop for the best price.

Thanks.
RPM
RPM

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 2 Empty don't rely on anyone but yourself

Post  leonmal Fri May 11, 2012 10:56 pm

Hi everyone.

This is LEON MALINIAK.

I would normally not dignify such malicious and unfounded comments with a response, and he did APOLOGIZE to some extent, but I am compelled to respond in this instance because some of these last frivolous, misleading and simplistic remarks may dissuade other people who need help with this problem from investigating this THEORY and TREATMENT METHOD themselves and finally being able to do something about their HAIR LOSS, which is effective and INEXPENSIVE.

The MALINIAK METHOD, unlike most of the other ineffective methods, uses NO DRUGS, NO LOTIONS AND NO SURGERY.

If it is all so easy, that negative poster should have discovered this theory and treatment method himself but obviously, HE DID NOT.

As for doing this free book promotion just to "sell a machine" because our "sales are slipping"... what a nasty, malicious, presumptuous and unfounded remark to make without having a CLUE as to what our sales are, and especially in the light of the fact that we still do NOT force anyone to get a machine from us and never had, even with this initiative.

Instead, I felt obliged to finally intervene because some manufacturers around the world who have become aware of our success, have tried to CASH IN on this growing phenomenon of the MALINIAK METHOD by falsely claiming that their violet ray is the one that I use and this is NOT TRUE. It has led to people getting the wrong device and therefore not getting the results that those of us are getting who are doing the whole method correctly, and I realized that correcting this situation was more important than being "politically correct" by always telling people from the beginning that they did not have to buy a machine from us.

We did not even sell a machine for the first year because we specifically did NOT want people to think all we wanted to do was profit from the sale of a machine. We wanted people to use the MALINIAK METHOD because they liked the LOGIC and SCIENCE behind it and the DETAIL I go into in the book about all of that is DELIBERATELY and intentionally done so that people will understand the whole basis of this THEORY and therefore have the PATIENCE and PERSISTENCE to stay with the TREATMENT method and not give up. But so many people asked us to make the whole system available directly from us without shopping around or wondering if they had the right device that we eventually made a TOP QUALITY device available from us directly.

None of our civilized and members begrudge us for making a few dollars from selling this system and I receive letters from grateful people from all around the world thanking me for coming up with this idea, so anticipating his next malicious comment, you will forgive me if we don't give away everything for free and try to make a few bucks from all of this effort which it took me YEARS and YEARS of work to come up with!

The problem of people getting the wrong machine AND of people relying on the type of partial and incorrect account of this poster is exactly the type of mis-information I was trying to address and correct by making the books available for FREE. I want people to READ IT THEMSELVES, get the WHOLE story and make up their own minds without relying on the mis-representations and accounts of others.

Most importantly; without the OTHER steps of the MALINIAK METHOD done properly to RELAX THE GALEA even the BEST machine will do absolutely nothing.

Those of you with a HAIR LOSS problem, do yourselves a favor and do not rely on this type of second-hand information and take a good look at this yourself and MAKE UP YOUR OWN MINDS.

As for the comments about the PROOF of the effectiveness of this method people do not even have to take my word for it anymore, there are numerous "unsolicited" testimonials from people all over the Internet about their success with the MALINIAK METHOD and they have just started.

As another, more civilized poster said; " if that guy doesn't like it...let him not use it ".

It is so fascinating to read some people's gratuitous remarks who cavalierly and casually throw around the "SCAM" word and dismiss the results of years and years of research, dismiss INDEPENDENT scientific studies from major scientific institutions which were published ONE year AFTER I published my first book on this radical new theory and treatment method and which now CONFIRM the main underlying principles of the MALINIAK METHOD, and who dismiss the ever growing EVIDENCE of the success of this method.

Gentlemen, if you have a HAIR LOSS problem look at this yourself and MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND and don't be distracted by second hand information.

Sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

http://WWW.BORNAGAINHAIR.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  hellwig Sat May 12, 2012 2:36 am

I looked up the DEFINITION of the word VERBOSE in the dictionary and I found a picture of LEON MANIAK

hellwig

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 2 Empty Papilla Power vs. Maliniak Method.

Post  wildman Sat May 12, 2012 3:12 am

Hey Leon;

If one were to go back to the early Papilla Power posts, you can clearly see how malicious some people were, simply because he chose not to provide information freely on this site. Then when he did provide free info in exchange for an NDA, he was criticized for that too, until of course, people began reporting new hair growth with his method. It seems to me that PP was one of the first to bring the issue of circulation to the table in any serous way. Now you have Ferox coming along saying that brushing your hair a lot will grow new hair. My question is; why? Can Ferox, or anyone for that matter, tell me EXACTLY, why brushing my hair a lot will, in fact, grow new hair? If so how long will it take and why will it take that amount of time? Why is it that I have to use this SPECIFIC brush over any other? Why, why, why?

To take that one step further, when Margo's book was posted freely on this site, (I wonder if whoever posted it, received permission from her or her publishing company to do so) it was then discovered that one could grow new hair simply by rubbing one's head for a couple of minutes a day with a towel. Who would believe that? The answer, apparently can be explained in one short sentence. However, her book is about 112 pages long. My guess is, she wanted to explain the process of hair loss and hair growth. Unless one actually understands the process of why we lose hair and how it grows, no one would ever believe that the solution is so simple anyway. With that said, people still want your method distilled into a few words. Is it too much effort to read 100 pages to learn how to grow hair?

If people are growing new hair with the Maliniak Method and it costs a few bucks, that's great. You're doing a great service. If people are seeing good results with Papilla Power's method and they choose to sign an NDA and NOT share that information on this forum, then that's their prerogative and I applaud his efforts as well. By the way, I am experiencing great results with PP's method and I can also say that PP is the only person that has been able to answer any question or concern that I've had in a precise and common-sense manner. For free.

Like the old saying goes " I could get a great view of a steak if I stick my head up a bull's ass, but I'd rather take my butchers' advice". In other words, I would rather learn how to prevent myself from going bald and learn how to grow my hair back from someone who has actually done that, than listening to theories and speculation as to what many or may not work.

Experience and real knowledge matter, so I think we should learn from those that has gone through the trials and tribulations of hair loss and hair growth.

As Socrates said, "KNOW THYSELF"

leonmal wrote:Hi everyone.

This is LEON MALINIAK.

I would normally not dignify such malicious and unfounded comments with a response, and he did APOLOGIZE to some extent, but I am compelled to respond in this instance because some of these last frivolous, misleading and simplistic remarks may dissuade other people who need help with this problem from investigating this THEORY and TREATMENT METHOD themselves and finally being able to do something about their HAIR LOSS, which is effective and INEXPENSIVE.

The MALINIAK METHOD, unlike most of the other ineffective methods, uses NO DRUGS, NO LOTIONS AND NO SURGERY.

If it is all so easy, that negative poster should have discovered this theory and treatment method himself but obviously, HE DID NOT.

As for doing this free book promotion just to "sell a machine" because our "sales are slipping"... what a nasty, malicious, presumptuous and unfounded remark to make without having a CLUE as to what our sales are, and especially in the light of the fact that we still do NOT force anyone to get a machine from us and never had, even with this initiative.

Instead, I felt obliged to finally intervene because some manufacturers around the world who have become aware of our success, have tried to CASH IN on this growing phenomenon of the MALINIAK METHOD by falsely claiming that their violet ray is the one that I use and this is NOT TRUE. It has led to people getting the wrong device and therefore not getting the results that those of us are getting who are doing the whole method correctly, and I realized that correcting this situation was more important than being "politically correct" by always telling people from the beginning that they did not have to buy a machine from us.

We did not even sell a machine for the first year because we specifically did NOT want people to think all we wanted to do was profit from the sale of a machine. We wanted people to use the MALINIAK METHOD because they liked the LOGIC and SCIENCE behind it and the DETAIL I go into in the book about all of that is DELIBERATELY and intentionally done so that people will understand the whole basis of this THEORY and therefore have the PATIENCE and PERSISTENCE to stay with the TREATMENT method and not give up. But so many people asked us to make the whole system available directly from us without shopping around or wondering if they had the right device that we eventually made a TOP QUALITY device available from us directly.

None of our civilized and members begrudge us for making a few dollars from selling this system and I receive letters from grateful people from all around the world thanking me for coming up with this idea, so anticipating his next malicious comment, you will forgive me if we don't give away everything for free and try to make a few bucks from all of this effort which it took me YEARS and YEARS of work to come up with!

The problem of people getting the wrong machine AND of people relying on the type of partial and incorrect account of this poster is exactly the type of mis-information I was trying to address and correct by making the books available for FREE. I want people to READ IT THEMSELVES, get the WHOLE story and make up their own minds without relying on the mis-representations and accounts of others.

Most importantly; without the OTHER steps of the MALINIAK METHOD done properly to RELAX THE GALEA even the BEST machine will do absolutely nothing.

Those of you with a HAIR LOSS problem, do yourselves a favor and do not rely on this type of second-hand information and take a good look at this yourself and MAKE UP YOUR OWN MINDS.

As for the comments about the PROOF of the effectiveness of this method people do not even have to take my word for it anymore, there are numerous "unsolicited" testimonials from people all over the Internet about their success with the MALINIAK METHOD and they have just started.

As another, more civilized poster said; " if that guy doesn't like it...let him not use it ".

It is so fascinating to read some people's gratuitous remarks who cavalierly and casually throw around the "SCAM" word and dismiss the results of years and years of research, dismiss INDEPENDENT scientific studies from major scientific institutions which were published ONE year AFTER I published my first book on this radical new theory and treatment method and which now CONFIRM the main underlying principles of the MALINIAK METHOD, and who dismiss the ever growing EVIDENCE of the success of this method.

Gentlemen, if you have a HAIR LOSS problem look at this yourself and MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND and don't be distracted by second hand information.

Sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK

wildman

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Sat May 12, 2012 3:52 am

hellwig, speaking of Know Thyself: why don't you ponder for a bit why you are such a mean-spirited little turd sometimes? Over half your posts here are nothing but snark and sniping. Take a look at why you are apparently so unhappy instead of trying to make other people as apparently miserable as you are. Try constructive criticism instead of just being snarky and mean.

That said, I had some harsh things to say about Leon's book, too...it's hard to read and I still haven't made it through all of it because of the formatting and repetition. I truly think it needs to be edited and revised, and that people would take it more seriously if it was.

But I don't regret paying for it, and really like what learning about his method provoked me into. Massaging my scalp feels good, and I consider the violet ray a really good investment. I use it on my hair and my face now. I think I am seeing new growth, my hair feels and behaves better now. I partially credit Maliniak and the violet ray for that.

BTW, Leon, I've said this before but maybe you missed it: I probably would have bought my VR from you except that it was not apparent to me from the picture on your website that it had the comb attachment I wanted, and no listing of the attachments that came with it. Presentation is half of marketing, so that should be fixed. That's the primary reason I went with another vendor.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  dadon Sat May 12, 2012 8:55 am

Seriously guys, show some respect. You want everything easy, free and fast? I tell you one thing: that´s not happening. There is a difference between scientific and anecdotal evidence...Leon never claimed to be a scientist.

If you would have read his story aka his book, you wouldn´t be so respectless.

BACK TO TOPIC:

Hello Leon, i think i´ve found the shop you distribute the violet rays from. I got it yesterday. All in all i´d probably have paid an equal price if i had bought it from you (now after you reduced the price) I think if you want to eliminate all the haters and doubts i´d publish the source you buy your rays from and arrange a "special price" on your website. I bet they´d give you a discount if you buy big numbers....

One important question: After how many days/weeks/months can i expect new hair coming through? Do you have any feedback from the men who had success with your method? Thanks

dadon

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 2 Empty WHAT ACTIVITY

Post  leonmal Sat May 12, 2012 10:34 pm

Hello again gentlemen

Firstly, thanks to WILDMAN for his nice comments and for his rebuttal to that putrid poster who can't even insult me properly and misspells my name. I have controlled my LAWYER'S instincts to respond in kind to those type of people because I always try to remind myself that it is due to the FRUSTRATION and AGONY that most people have endured who have this HAIR LOSS problem and the failure of the medical community to solve it till now and their disappointment with all the SCAMS out there. So I cut them a LOT of "slack"...but I do have a limit and they will not be happy if they ever cross a line and push me to the point where I do respond in kind...it is just SO easy to make gratuitous comments and insulting personal attacks .

And by the way, I don't mind if my "picture" is next to the definition of "verbose" in the dictionary as long as it also eventually ends up being somewhere next to the definition of; the "verbose" person who finally invented the way TO STOP HAIR LOSS AND GROW NEW HAIR without DRUGS, LOTIONS or SURGERY..

What he calls "verbose" is actually a very necessary and detailed EXPLANATION off the entire LOGIC, science and reasoning behind the theory and treatment method so that people like him cannot peremptorily dismiss and so others can decide for themselves if the whole thing makes sense or not and if they want to give it a chance. Even with my repetition, there are still people who ask me questions that are all explained in the book. It needs to be repeated at times in order to be retained. It was the same in TRIAL LAW...so it is habit I have preserved here. And there are certain DEFINITIVE and correct ways to do the steps of my method that you need to read because if you don't do it right you won't get any results. " Massaging the GALEA", as he so tritely summarizes my book...is exactly wrong.

To clarify another mis-statement, only HALF of the book is dedicated to the HAIR LOSS issue and is a very fast read. The other half of the book is dedicated to the field of ALTERNATIVE SCIENCES for the treatment of catastrophic diseases and cancer in particular which you can ignore if you are not interested in that subject. I get lots and lots of feedback on that part of the book too...I am not alone in my interest on this subject. I also included references to my past experience and contributions that I made to the field of treating LEUKEMIA in our city's main children's hospital and to the article and theory I published about DUCTAL BREAST CANCER because I wanted people who were investigating the validity of the MALINIAK METHOD to understand that this is coming from someone who is not some "SCHMUCK" off the street and that perhaps this will encourage them a bit more to have a look at what I say about HAIR LOSS.

To WHODATHUNKIT, I also say thanks for your nice comments. The reason we don't sell the COMB attachment is because after much experimentation with many test subjects I determined that it was an UNNECESSARY extra expense for people and that the MUSHROOM electrode is the best general shape for most people and the MOST effective all patterns of HAIR LOSS. The COMB splits the electrical stream into too many parts and I find it is not as effective. We now ship TWO mushroom electrodes with each order.

To DADON I also say thanks for your nice comments. As for the FEEDBACK about the success with this MALINIAK METHOD, in addition to the testimonials on OUR website itself, which I deliberately keep to only a few because nobody believes either testimonials or BEFORE and AFTER pictures when they come from the inventor himself, it has evolved to the point now where over 20,000 sites refer to the MALINIAK METHOD and many of the members of some of these leading FORUMS on HAIR LOSS, after debating it with me for six months have now all tried it and already posted their preliminary results and success and they have only been on it for a short time. Other people we do not even know have posted "unsolicited" testimonials about their success with this method all over the Internet like HOBBES who started a MALINIAK METHOD thread on this very forum.

But most encouraging is all the PRIVATE feedback I get from people all around the world who do not want to have their stories made public and who tell me of their success and gush with gratitude for my having come up with this and for sharing it at such a low cost. It is the most satisfying feeling I have ever had. In all my years as a trial LAWYER I never had such a sense of satisfaction.

One young member from Vancouver insisted on reporting to me that he started seeing results in EXACTLY 3.4 weeks...not "around" 4 weeks ! He wanted to be very specific. This fast a response has happened in others too but it is NOT the rule and happens mainly for some very young men just starting to lose their hair and for whom this method is the fastest and most effective because it DISRUPTS the process of hair loss just as it is starting, at that "CRITICAL" stage where the SPIKE in testosterone levels and the very tight GALEA happen at the same time.

Those of you who have not yet tried the MALINIAK METHOD stop wasting your time in endless debate and deliberation. This thing is really working and it is the least expensive of all the other systems for treating HAIR LOSS, and unlike all of those other systems...it is based on a DETAILED and "verbose" explanation of WHY it works so that you understand the entire THEORY and will have the PATIENCE to stay with it.

GOOD LUCK to all who give it a try.

Sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 2 Empty Rebuttal of one omportant comment on another forum

Post  leonmal Tue May 15, 2012 10:44 am

Hi Guys,

This is LEON MALINIAK again and firstly, I want to thank all those people who are taking advantage of the FREE books offer.

I want everyone to get on the MALINIAK METHOD and find out directly for themselves what it is all about and NOT rely on partial, second-hand information which is usually completely WRONG. As for the machine, we still do NOT force anyone to buy it from us. Everyone can decide for themselves what they want to do about that. Like everything in life, different people will behave differently, and so we rely on the good conscience of those people who will decide to get the machine from us directly and not begrudge us making a few bucks and not waste time shopping around and who want to be secure in the knowledge that they are using the right machine.

I am not allowed to post on the other forum called HAIRLOSSTALK and I know some of you here are also members of that forum and I would like one of you to address and correct one such misguided comment on that forum which is a glaring example of what I am talking about and which might dissuade some people from adopting the MALINIAK METHOD.

It has to do with the "famous" NORDSTROM study of 1979 which is cited as proof that the GALEA is NOT involved in HAIR LOSS. My contention is that study was FATALLY FLAWED, and I will explain why. I prefer the much more recent 2011 study by BRIAN J. FREUND of the CROWN INSTITUTE in Pickering, Ontario which is the most comprehensive study on hair loss ever conducted and which concluded that the GALEA IS DEFINITELY involved in HAIR LOSS.

This issue is already addressed and responded to in the book but to get directly to it and save everyone time looking it up, and to demonstrate the type of mis-information I am trying to correct;

The 1979 NORDSTROM study reported that follicles transplanted from an area that was BALD, where the GALEA exists, to an area that was NOT bald and where there is no GALEA still did NOT grow hair. They also reported on the corollary of that observation that when follicles taken from an area which was NOT bald and transplanted to a BALD area, where there is a GALEA, they still continued to grow hair( they don't say for how long). This study is therefore cited sometimes as evidence that the GALEA is not involved in hair loss...and neither is BLOOD CIRCULATION !

The problem with that NORDSTROM study is that it was fatally FLAWED because it did NOT control for the MOST IMPORTANT variable, and that was; HOW MUCH ACCUMULATED DHT WAS IN EITHER OF THESE TRANSPLANTED FOLLICLES ?

My analysis of the fundamental FLAW in that study is to say that; The follicles transplanted from an area that was BALD, and where there is a GALEA to an area without a GALEA, did not grow hair again...because those follicles have been compromised for years and years and were still CLOGGED with DHT...so of course they will not grow new hair even when moved to an area without a GALEA; Similarly, follicles transplanted from an area which was not bald and where there is no GALEA to an area where there is a GALEA, still will continue to grow hair for a while...because they have NOT been compromised for years and years and are NOT still clogged with DHT.

That NORDSTROM study, by failing to consider and CONTROL the issue relating to the presence OR absence of the "accumulated DHT", in either of these transplants, and the incorrect conclusions they came to because of that failure, has prevented us from focusing on the GALEA as the proper MAIN target for treatment of HAIR LOSS for too many years. That is why all other systems have failed till now.

The MALINIAK METHOD, as confirmed by the findings of the more recent CROWN INSTITUTE study, addresses and TARGETS the GALEA as the MAIN culprit IN TRIGGERING the sequence of events which lead to HAIR LOSS and MPB and anyone with this problem should start doing it as soon as possible...the YOUNGER you are the better the outlook.

So, please ONE of you, if you don't mind, please pass on this critique of the NORDSTROM study on that other forum.

Sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Tue May 15, 2012 10:35 pm

I am not allowed to post on the other forum called HAIRLOSSTALK and I know some of you here are also members of that forum and I would like one of you to address and correct one such misguided comment on that forum which is a glaring example of what I am talking about and which might dissuade some people from adopting the MALINIAK METHOD.

Leon, that sounds like you are asking IH forum members here to "troll" HLT for you. Terrible, terrible request, and totally undermines your credibility (i.e., we are now thinking back to all the new members who "spontaneously" appeared here to defend your method when the big dust-up was going on a few months back).

If people don't want to try your method and don't buy your explanation, then IMO it's their loss (no pun in intended). I like your method but frankly am a little taken aback by this request. Just suck it up and move on if they don't want you at HLT. Be a grown-up and don't try to suck others into forum fights. Lord knows they occur spontaneously enough on their own.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 2 Empty politics,politics, politics

Post  leonmal Wed May 16, 2012 10:57 pm

Hi everyone and to whodathunkit

I reject completely your comment that it "attacks my credibility" when I ask someone to CLARIFY an academic issue and correct a horrible FACTUAL mis-statement on a forum that I am not allowed to post on. These forums are great and are supposed to be information sites for very motivated people who are doing research themselves trying to find a solution for a problem which the MAINSTREAM MEDICAL COMMUNITY has FAILED miserably to solve forever, and it is very uncivilized and unproductive when certain people make gratuitous, unfounded and un-researched remarks which may dissuade other people from fairly examining an alternative theoretical science...and it is therefore essential to give people the truth.

This is in no way "trolling" on my part at all but an exercise in trying to make a vital clarification about the SUBSTANCE of a scientific issue, and in fact, members of that other forum have already responded and clarified the issue I was referring to in a way which is even more detailed than what I could have hoped for because they HAVE READ my book and they HAVE TRIED my MALINIAK METHOD and they agree that it makes sense and they see reports and testimonials THAT IT REALLY WORKS.

It is these nay-sayers who are " trolling" because they make unfounded, purely negative "personal" comments without any study, REFERENCE to, or knowledge about the merits of what is being discussed. Only a very few of these negative "trolls" exist and the other members have already told those guys off themselves and asked them to LEAVE the forum because they are just negative, negative negative and offer nothing productive, while everyone else is sincerely and FAIRLY trying to investigate the merits of alternative sciences and solutions, like the MALINIAK METHOD.

All these back and forth "politics", which have nothing to do with the evaluation of the MERITS or SUBSTANCE of the topic under debate, but are merely gratuitous personal attacks, are a total waste of everyone's time and it probably paralyzes some people and dissuades them from examining something FAIRLY which may finally help them with their HAIR LOSS and is therefore a great disservice to the legitimate process of enlightenment and learning.

If someone focuses on the actual substance of an issue and makes civilized and informed comments which are negative or offers different opinions, that is perfectly fine, but to make comments and critiques WITHOUT referring to the SUBSTANCE of the issue and just "generally" making defamatory personal comments is not a legitimate form of debate and a waste of everyone's time. It would be SO,SO easy for me to engage in that same type of personal attack, even with people who are "anonymous", but I will not engage in that sort of useless exercise.

It's very simple; people who do not like the LOGIC of this MALINIAK METHOD and who are not impressed with the anecdotal and quasi-scientific EVIDENCE of it's effectiveness...PLEASE...DO NOT DO IT...keep using the useless existing drugs.

The MALINIAK METHOD uses NO DRUGS...NO LOTIONS...NO SURGERY.

A class action suit has been launched in the UNITED STATES and on CANADA against one of the leading manufacturers of a well known DHT inhibitor drug because of all of the negative side-effects people have experienced....DUH !

So, those of you reading these posts who have not made up your minds yet...check out the MALINIAK METHOD yourselves and don't rely on second hand information. The book is FREE for a limited time...so get it now and see if you like the reasoning of it by going to; WWW.BORNAGAINHAIR.COM

I stay very PRO-ACTIVE with all of our members on this voyage of discovery and I help them every step of the way. I do not abandon anyone.

Sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Thu May 17, 2012 7:34 am

I tend to agree with almost everything leonmal has put into that book.

My research and personal observations also point to the galea as being the main culprit in MPB.

I also believe in peroxide therapy, as I've actually bought a bulk supply of 35% food grade for my day, who has emphysema, and he had some great results using it.

Also the rife machine recommendation; I have personally seen a close friend almost completely healed of a terminal case of Lyme, using only the rife machine and no drugs.

SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Thu May 17, 2012 12:54 pm

This "violet ray" makes me wonder if anyone has ever done Kirlian Photographography on androgenic alopecia scalps and compared them to Kirlian Photography on non androgenic scalps. See if there's a difference in the bio-eneregetics in some way. I can only imagine that there would be. I don't know what this would suggest in terms of what we could do about it, though it was be interesting.

One thing that is throwing up some red flags is the way Malianak presents himself. The use of excessive and spurious idosyncratic formatting is pretty common among internet and written word charlatans and crack pot theorist. If the ideas are sound then the formatting shouldn't be necessary, though in itself this can't be used to discredit a theory. Though there seems to be something to the glia muscle tightness. How does this compare to something like tom haggarty's scalp exercises?

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 2 Empty THE FUN CONTINUES

Post  leonmal Fri May 18, 2012 9:15 pm

Hi guys and to LAWOFTHELMA

To address your academic question first, the scalp exercises in the SKULL EXPANSION theory of HAGGERTY are very different than the massage techniques associated with the MALINIAK METHOD. We physically massage all the muscles around the perimeter of the head which are pulling on the GALEA and making it tight and choking off the blood supply instead of just using scalp "exercises" to move the scalp. So, in the MALINIAK METHOD we massage completely different areas of the scalp and we do it in a very different way.

Also, the SKULL EXPANSION system is not based on the revival of the use of the violet ray device invented by NIKOLA TESLA to stimulate dormant follicles into producing hair again, which is the second, and very important part of the MALINIAK METHOD. Others have also advocated the use of the violet ray device but nobody had previously combined these TWO techniques together and nobody provided a new background theory for how they were related and how they interacted with the issue of the involvement of DHT...which I still blame as the actual "killer" of follicles, consistent with the conventional wisdom, but which I give a "secondary" role to.

To me, the "tight" GALEA is what triggers the whole sequence of events leading to hair loss.

But we must acknowledge that many people have reported that they have seen results from those SKULL EXPANSION methods and HAGGERTY should be credited and congratulated for making a significant contribution to the advancement of this field of hair loss and MPB. He was trying to find an explanation and a solution, just like many of us are. We must keep building on the prior work of people like him and others until we have an effective system which works for all people and we are justified in trying to do this ourselves because the mainstream medical community has failed miserably to solve this problem until now.

Many people have asked what connection there is between the MALINIAK METHOD and the SKULL EXPANSION theory of hair loss and I have explained that, in my opinion, this condition of an enlarged skull is too rare to explain the epidemic of hair loss and MPB, but that it is otherwise totally consistent with the conclusions of the MALINIAK METHOD because the expansion of the skull could definitely be ONE of the ways that the GALEA becomes "tight" and stretched but it is not the MAIN reason.

Again, in my opinion, the large number of cases of hair loss and MPB has to be due to a more "universal" type of condition and I, and many others, attribute this to a to a very tight GALEA, probably due to a genetic pre-disposition. This is at times complicated and aggravated by STRESS which, in very young men, when it happens at the SAME TIME as the peak production of testosterone, these two factors acting together cause the most dramatic and rapid cases of hair loss and MPB. Other men, without these two things happening at the same time, lose their hair more slowly over time. Of course some men never lose their hair...I hate those guys...because they never have these TWO things happening at the same time.

DHT only becomes a problem in causing hair loss when it becomes OVER-PRODUCED and ACCUMULATES in the follicles due to a reduction in the blood flow and therefore, a reduction in the OXYGEN levels...all caused by the tight GALEA. This is now SETTLED SCIENCE as far as I am concerned because it was proven in the most exhaustive scientific study ever on hair loss conducted by DR. BRIAN J. FREUND of the CROWN INSTITUTE in Pickering, Ontario published in December 2010, one year AFTER my first book and which I refer to on the website and in my book.

As for the comments about my use of extensive "formatting", you are entitled to your opinion, but please do not make any connection between that and the validity or merits of the the SUBSTANCE of what we are discussing in the MALINIAK METHOD because one thing has nothing to do with the other. This is a matter of personal taste and writing STYLE and in thirty years of drafting forty page LEGAL PROCEEDINGS , trial notes and research papers I have relied upon this type of "formatting" to draw attention to important words and issues and it has been very effective.

A very long document with only one unchanging color and one unchanging font is a SEA OF BLACK and is very boring, and it is difficult to get peoples' attention and it is impossible to get them to focus on your important arguments or to enable them to EASILY find these points again if they want to...so I will continue to use this writing style.

Sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Sat May 19, 2012 8:38 am

thanks for addressing both questions.

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  Hair101 Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:45 am

What the hell is this 'preferred manufacturer', in Leon Maliniak's book? Why cant he simple tell, go and buy this machine. He is giving free ebooks. So that means he churning a lot of money off these machines. Simply selling a 100 dollar thing for 500 dollars. His book and site says; 'buy the proper electrical stimulator' or you wont get the results'. Can someone explain whats this proper stimulator and what makes others bad machines? Question
Thanks,
Ricky

Hair101

Back to top Go down

Post  hellwig Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:56 am

If it's WRITTEN like THIS it doesnt require an EXPLAINATION!

hellwig

Back to top Go down

Post  Hair101 Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:22 pm

I thought Maliniak would explain himself, what makes his device ''the top quality machine'' Laughing I would really like to hear or see the details regarding the difference between the machines Laughing

Hair101

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 2 Empty How are you progressing'

Post  wildman Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:45 am

Whodathunkit, I don't think anyone would begrudge paying for anything, if it proves to be valuable. I certainly don't see the value in attacking one person's method or program, simply because they don't like their terms. You seem to have been experimenting with different manual methods including Maliniak. Are you seeing further progress since your last posts?

whodathunkit wrote:hellwig, speaking of Know Thyself: why don't you ponder for a bit why you are such a mean-spirited little turd sometimes? Over half your posts here are nothing but snark and sniping. Take a look at why you are apparently so unhappy instead of trying to make other people as apparently miserable as you are. Try constructive criticism instead of just being snarky and mean.

That said, I had some harsh things to say about Leon's book, too...it's hard to read and I still haven't made it through all of it because of the formatting and repetition. I truly think it needs to be edited and revised, and that people would take it more seriously if it was.

But I don't regret paying for it, and really like what learning about his method provoked me into. Massaging my scalp feels good, and I consider the violet ray a really good investment. I use it on my hair and my face now. I think I am seeing new growth, my hair feels and behaves better now. I partially credit Maliniak and the violet ray for that.

BTW, Leon, I've said this before but maybe you missed it: I probably would have bought my VR from you except that it was not apparent to me from the picture on your website that it had the comb attachment I wanted, and no listing of the attachments that came with it. Presentation is half of marketing, so that should be fixed. That's the primary reason I went with another vendor.

wildman

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:32 am

wildman said:
You seem to have been experimenting with different manual methods including Maliniak. Are you seeing further progress since your last posts?
wildman—

Yes, I think I am seeing regrowth. Or at least, I was. I didn't want to jinx things by bragging, and ideally I'll have decent pictures to show.

I was seeing less hair in the drain, and my hair had more body, looked remarkably better, etc. The thin spots on my vertex were covered much better.

However, that was before my regimen went to shit. My job has been pretty stressful lately, and I let it get to me. I’ve been depressed and undisciplined. I’ve only been doing the manual methods a couple-three times per week, and my diet has taken a big hit. It’s been going on for a couple months now, and I think I’m starting to see it in my hair. Last couple showers there’s been more hair in the drain, and it doesn’t seem to have as much body the last couple of weeks. Coverage is still good, but if I let things continue I could probably lose some ground there. I’m chalking it up to an undesirable stress-induced increase in cortisol, esp. at night. Things are still much better than they were this time last year, but even my sleep has taken a hit from the stress. And no matter how much circulation you have, if your cortisol is too high, your diet isn’t good, etc., it’s going to negatively impact your hair.

Which is unfortunate, but oh well. I’m getting ready to try, try again. Never say die!

BTW, in case you (or anyone) is interested…I’m dropping the Papillapower method, at least for a while. My hair is past my shoulders, and I think it’s too long for the benefits (increased circulation) to outweigh the disadvantages (tangling and breakage). The woman who cuts my hair started noticing an increase in breakage around the time I started doing the manual methods, and since Papi’s technique tangles my hair pretty badly, I’m chalking it up to that. I’m still going to do Maliniak, but I’m replacing Papi method with something called “scritching”.

“Scritchers” are small, very fine-toothed combs made of sheep- or ox-horn. “Scritching” is running this comb across your scalp in a scratching/scratching motion. I first heard about it on brushing lady blog; she advocates it to increase circulation. It feels fantastic, esp. when coupled with the oil that recommended on longhairs.com/hairgasm.com. My scalp tingles royally when I get done. I really, really like it, and I think this technique and the Longhairs product line will add more to my regimen than Papi’s method.

Plus, gotta say, the horn combs are high-quality merchandise. I’m now of the opinion that everyone who values their hair needs one of the regular-sized combs, even if they don’t want to “scritch”. I have two sheep’s horn scritchers and a regular sized comb made of ox-horn. The combs don’t carry any static at all, and they just feel different in your hair. Only downside is they can’t be wet or used on wet hair.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 2 Empty DID NOT SEE THIS NEW ACTIVITY

Post  leonmal Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:40 am

Hi guys,

Sorry I did not respond sooner to the recent questions but I had not seen any activity on this site for a while so I did not check it until today.

First of all, as to the question about what constitutes a TOP QUALITY violet ray device, the specifications are clearly spelled out in the book, and just to save you all the trouble of looking it up, these specs are; a FREQUENCY range of 300-500 KHZ operating at VOLTAGES of 10,000 (minimum) to 50,000 volts at 0.03 amps...ONLY THESE SPECS ARE CONSISTENT WITH THE ORIGINAL OLD SCIENCE of NIKOLA TESLA devices.

I have tested dozens of different types of machines to see if anything cheaper or less powerful would work for hair loss and it was obvious that they were all useless. The weaker devices, like those used in cosmeticians' offices are effective for FACIAL treatments, but to me, in my experimentation, both on myself and other test subjects, they proved ineffective for stimulating DORMANT follicles. Those who have read the book know that even though I advise people to acquire one of these more powerful machines, WHICH WE DO NOT FORCE THEM TO BUY FROM US... they should still use it at the lowest setting and only crank it up a slight bit once they get used to it.

I never even wanted to sell the machines myself because firstly, there were already so many manufacturers of these devices selling them for all kinds of different purposes and I was trying to be "politically correct" by demonstrating to people that I was not just trying to profit off the sale of a machine and MAINLY wanted them to get the book from me, agree with the LOGIC of the whole thing, and for that reason adopt and apply the MALINIAK METHOD.

However, what happened was that some people ignored my advice about the type of device to buy and just tried getting by with any type of cheap machine and they did not not get results. After they contacted me and I clarified what they should get, their results improved. Then some members insisted on getting the whole "system" from us in one step WITHOUT SHOPPING AROUND so we started making a machine available from us, exactly like the one I use. It made it more expensive for them, but the civilized and appreciative people did not begrudge me the profit we made because they were so grateful for learning about this potential solution for their hair loss.

But then what happened was that several unscrupulous manufacturers of these devices, seeing the growing world-wide phenomenon of the MALINIAK METHOD, seeing over 20,000 websites referring to it, tried to cash in on it by claiming their device was the one I was using, which was FALSE, and people who buy those devices were disappointed and did not get any results. This is the reason we recently posted a WARNING about that on the site and even gave away some free books while offering a new discounted price of our own device to ENCOURAGE...but NOT force people to get only the right device and to get it from us.

The only "limitation" to my being politically correct is when some jealous people suggest I should just GIVE AWAY this information as well...to which I tell them; when you invent something as useful as this MALINIAK METHOD...let's see if you give away the WHOLE thing for free. My wife's seven year battle with cancer and especially the last two years before she died caused me to have to give up my LAW practice to take care of her and it drained me completely financially. I am only now just beginning to rebuild myself from scratch, so those malicious people will excuse me if I try to make a few bucks from all of this....it only took thirty years of work to come up with this theory and treatment method.

The comments of WILDMAN are especially important because they demonstrate TWO critical issues about both the validity of the MALINIAK METHOD and the importance of being committed to it. His first observation that he sees "LESS HAIR IN THE DRAIN" is normally the FIRST sign that this method is working, being an indication that the HAIR LOSS is STOPPING.... by virtue of the fact that the RATE of loss is SLOWING DOWN. That will be followed by a COMPLETE stop of the abnormal pace of hair loss in people with this problem, in the sense that you will return to the normal timing of the various hair cycles without any accelerated and continuous hair loss.

This is the most common reaction, but some members, especially the youngest ones with the most aggressive hair loss, also see some initial "SHEDDING"...meaning a temporary increase in their hair loss....which is one of the BEST signs of all that this is really working in these most serious cases because it implies that the DORMANT FOLLICLES have been forced out of their dormant state and being forced to COMPLETE their present cycle and that they will then return to the NORMAL cycling.

The second comment he made was about the negative effects of interrupting his application of the method. This is exactly why my MAIN message to all of our members is " DO NOT STOP...BE PATIENT AND BE PERSISTENT"... the process which is causing the hair loss in those of us with this problem is ONGOING...it does NOT stop and you must therefore also NOT STOP using the method or your scalp were revert back to its compromised state.

As for the machine, it is only the SECOND part of the treatment, and without the primary step of relaxing the GALEA, the machine....any machine... will do very little it nothing. The "KEY" is properly restoring blood circulation.THIS IS NOW UNASSAILABLE " PROVEN" SCIENCE, and I repeat myself here, based upon the most recent, most comprehensive study on hair loss ever conducted, which I quote on the website and in the book, being the BRIAN J. FREUND study from the CROWN INSTITUTE in PICKERING, ONTARIO published in 2010, one year AFTER I published this new theory and which confirmed my main underlying premise.

I address my comments to all of you civilized and honorable people on this forum who do not endorse, condone or subscribe to the actions of those people who try to cheat and either try to get the book for free or try to circumvent us by getting a machine for a few bucks less. I still do NOT force people to buy the machine from us, but I encourage them to do so for several reasons. This whole system is so inexpensive compared to ANY other hair loss method and most importantly... IT REALLY MAKES SENSE AND IS LOGICAL, and even more important... IT REALLY WORKS.

Those of you who do not already have the book, please get it and read the whole thing yourselves and do NOT rely upon the partial, incorrect second-hand reports of others. It is very simple but it is important to know how to do it correctly and see all the science and reasoning behind it so that you have confidence in it and STAY WITH IT.

Sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 2 Empty Solid State VR?

Post  Wasabi Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:12 am

I found a solid state VR with a max output of 46 kV as opposed to 50, and "most" of the frequencies of the original Cayce VR (doesn't specify). I won't post the link since this is my first post on the site.

Anyway, it is MUCH cheaper and will not overheat. Thoughts on this?

Wasabi

Back to top Go down

Post  mistyisland Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:18 am

Wasabi, I bought a VR with the appropriate specifications as in the book. I only use it on the very lowest settings. It is a bit intimidating...I have never turned it up to it's full potential, but I shudder to think what it could do. I'm not sure that you need it to go all that high. But then maybe my skin is ultra sensitive, I don't know.

mistyisland

Back to top Go down

Post  Wasabi Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:48 am

Okay, thanks. Yeah, I guess I'd be curious as to why he recommends such a high-powered device, and then in the same breath says to keep it on the lowest setting and then only turn in up a little after getting used to it. I can't imagine the extra 4 kV would be of that much use. As far as the difference between solid state vs. the old school coils, I really don't know what functional difference it would make, if any. Care to answer, Mr. Maliniak?

Wasabi

Back to top Go down

Pappilla Power vs Maliniak Method - Page 2 Empty FURTHER CLARIFICATIONS ABOUT THE VIOLET RAY

Post  leonmal Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:06 am

GENTLEMEN, and to answer WASABI specifically,

Thank you WASABI for your very important question. It gives me the opportunity to again address and answer an oft repeated question.

The violet ray device that I use has much more power than what we need for HAIR GROWTH and that is why I advise to use it at the lowest settings to start, but even the MINIMAL output on the top quality device that I use is higher that the MAXIMUM output on any of the cheaper devices, or devices which do not have ALL the secs that I refer to in my book and which reproduce the specs of the ORIGINAL science of NIKOLA TESLA. BUT...it is NOT just about the voltage rating, so even if some other solid state device claims to have 46KV, as you refer to, it may not have the other specs which are as important, if not even more important than the voltage, which are the FREQUENCY RANGE and the AMPERAGE.

There are so many of these type of devices on the market for various uses and just because a device is called a "violet ray" it does NOT mean it meets with all of the specifications which I recommend and it does not mean it is effective for hair loss. Many manufacturers have now become aware of this MALINIAK METHOD phenomenon and have tried to cash in on it by claiming that their device is the one that I use...but that is FALSE.

I have actually tested DOZENS of different machines from all around the world, including these SOLID STATE devices and although they seem to be beneficial for things like FACIAL treatments, IN MY EXPERIENCE and in my testing, they do NOT work for hair loss...it was obvious. Some people tried to get away with buying cheaper machines and they did not get any results either. After they switched to the device I recommended, they started getting results.

But remember that the "KEY" to the whole MALINIAK METHOD is the relaxation of the GALEA...without that first...the machine, even the best machine...will do very little or nothing for hair loss.

It took so long to figure all of this out and to finally have something which REALLY WORKS and which is getting results from people all over the world....do NOT screw around and try to circumvent this with trying machines which have NOT even been TESTED.

The scalp follicles are very resistant and the DORMANT follicles will not revive with anything other than the top quality powerful devices which I use exclusively, and in my opinion, for the reasons I elaborate on in the book. I wish that one of these cheaper, or less powerful devices would work ....but they do NOT and they are a complete waste of time.

I now address all of you who have a serious HAIR LOSS problem; do not waste your time trying to somehow circumvent this whole discovery or ignore what I say...and just follow the recommendations of the MALINIAK METHOD and you will STOP your HAIR LOSS and you will GROW BACK your hair.

This system is getting results in people all over the world, so much so that people are posting unsolicited "testimonials" about their success with the MALINIAK METHOD all over the Internet...there are now over 20,000 websites referring to the MALINIAK METHOD and I say in all confidence that this is finally the "real deal" on treating HAIR LOSS and MPB ...it REALLY WORKS. It is also the LEAST EXPENSIVE system available. Even with the proper TOP QUALITY machine, it cost between $ 500.00 to $ 600.00 depending on where we ship to in the world and it is only a ONE TIME expenditure....no continuing costs.

Remember that the MALINIAK METHOD uses NO DRUGS, NO LOTIONS and NO SURGERY.

DRUGS cost thousands and thousands of dollars and you have to take them forever and the same for LOTIONS. Surgical transplants cost 15,000 to 20,000 dollars . They all have their shortcomings.

So give this MALINIAK METHOD a try and do it exactly as I say. It took me years and years of study and contemplation to come with this method and much experimentation both with myself and others.

Sincerely,

LEON MALINIAK

leonmal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next