Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» zombie cells
Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) - Page 6 EmptyToday at 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) - Page 6 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post)

+34
water4838
drex1999
bov51
Joey Ramone
Themanofmankind1
shanshimbo
calvicie
bocor
young trunks
MikeGore
Hairy
froyd
SonofOdin
Resistance
Xenon
nad4321
MekalGill
Maverick70
Sage 1
Oker
Hairbeback
Mechanotransduction
lookalike
CampOfDavid
blue88
shaftless
sanderson
piranha
Growdamnit
The_End
johndoe1225
cdto2012
long hair
MovieJunkie89
38 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) - Page 6 Empty Re: Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post)

Post  cdto2012 Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:41 pm

Most people do not read all of the various topics of other users.  I will fill in a few of the details of Movie Junkies extensive process that lead to his results.

Movie Junkie had been doing the hard pressing DT-CPR for months prior and during part of the time he was using the shampoo.  He had dramtic skull altering results with the pressing.  Of course it took a delay of a few months to see the hair gain density and length, about when he started with the coconut products.  

"Guys I had this ridge on the top of my head that seems to have flattened. I can't believe it, the area is sore but it feels like nothing is blocking the blood flow in that area anymore."
"Cdto2012 thanks once again for your DT-CPR method, my hair feels great and my entire head just feels so much smoother and somehow flatter in general. I will continue to do this for as long as I can."

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t10798p225-detumescence-really-works#126590

"I commented in the other thread I had managed to flatten the ridge in the back of my scalp, my crown area (as well as my entire head) feels amazing. It feels warm and so alive. I don't know how I didn't realize I had such a hard ridge building up all this time. I'm not worried about the crown area anymore, I'm sure I can get that area back to 100% since that ridge right above it is gone "

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t11746p50-regrowth-photos-dt-cpr-method#126625

I like guys like yourself that are serious about taking action. I also used to do Cdto's method 3x a day, but I started seeing results so fast with this topical I only massage 2x a day now (About 10 mins each time).
https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t11188p425-my-green-teacoconut-topical-and-green-juicing-progress#128294

My point is that Sage had success with a similar coconut oil process , but he combined it with other things juicing.  Few ( as in not many) other people reported results with it I think.   It seems like most of the oils have been tried and reported on in this forum in other threads with only a few memorable results.
 The reasons that I am tinkering with the process on the videos is to
1. isolate why the video shampoo method is different than any of the other things people have tried and reported on
2. Get feedback on the chemistry of the process,  like will caffeine be degraded if it is stored in an oil for long periods- if so could a caffeine powder be used along with the green tea?
3.  Get enough people trying it to see if others have results. Some will follow the videos. Others may use the simpler methods that I have suggested or variations.  What I know is that unless people see results of growth in a few weeks (and nobody has except Movie Junkie and Sage1 that I know of ) that long term faith based usage  will be assisted by a simpler method of preparation and use.
4. As people report on variations and other methods of isolated applications, perhaps the key to the process will emerge.
5. for me I will share my oils variation with DT-CPR,  where my hair is already in regrow mode, and see if I get any dramatic acceleration.  Mostly I am hoping for something like a caffeine based DHT blocker to accelerate density.

For the guy that kept trying to figure out if the lavender was essential - in the other video for the hair oil treatment the lady goes over the properties of the ingredients

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iPtWV_yocU

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) - Page 6 Empty Re: Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post)

Post  Sage 1 Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:05 pm

cdto2012 wrote:Most people do not read all of the various topics of other users.  I will fill in a few of the details of Movie Junkies extensive process that lead to his results.

Movie Junkie had been doing the hard pressing DT-CPR for months prior and during part of the time he was using the shampoo.  He had dramtic skull altering results with the pressing.  Of course it took a delay of a few months to see the hair gain density and length, about when he started with the coconut products.  

"Guys I had this ridge on the top of my head that seems to have flattened. I can't believe it, the area is sore but it feels like nothing is blocking the blood flow in that area anymore."
"Cdto2012 thanks once again for your DT-CPR method, my hair feels great and my entire head just feels so much smoother and somehow flatter in general. I will continue to do this for as long as I can."

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t10798p225-detumescence-really-works#126590

"I commented in the other thread I had managed to flatten the ridge in the back of my scalp, my crown area (as well as my entire head) feels amazing. It feels warm and so alive. I don't know how I didn't realize I had such a hard ridge building up all this time. I'm not worried about the crown area anymore, I'm sure I can get that area back to 100% since that ridge right above it is gone "

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t11746p50-regrowth-photos-dt-cpr-method#126625

I like guys like yourself that are serious about taking action. I also used to do Cdto's method 3x a day, but I started seeing results so fast with this topical I only massage 2x a day now (About 10 mins each time).
https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t11188p425-my-green-teacoconut-topical-and-green-juicing-progress#128294

My point is that Sage had success with a similar coconut oil process , but he combined it with other things juicing.  Few ( as in not many) other people reported results with it I think.   It seems like most of the oils have been tried and reported on in this forum in other threads with only a few memorable results.
 The reasons that I am tinkering with the process on the videos is to
1. isolate why the video shampoo method is different than any of the other things people have tried and reported on
2. Get feedback on the chemistry of the process,  like will caffeine be degraded if it is stored in an oil for long periods- if so could a caffeine powder be used along with the green tea?
3.  Get enough people trying it to see if others have results. Some will follow the videos. Others may use the simpler methods that I have suggested or variations.  What I know is that unless people see results of growth in a few weeks (and nobody has except Movie Junkie and Sage1 that I know of ) that long term faith based usage  will be assisted by a simpler method of preparation and use.
4. As people report on variations and other methods of isolated applications, perhaps the key to the process will emerge.
5. for me I will share my oils variation with DT-CPR,  where my hair is already in regrow mode, and see if I get any dramatic acceleration.  Mostly I am hoping for something like a caffeine based DHT blocker to accelerate density.

For the guy that kept trying to figure out if the lavender was essential - in the other video for the hair oil treatment the lady goes over the properties of the ingredients

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iPtWV_yocU

I only use coconut oil to moisten my hair first, and then juice out some fresh coriander, rosemary from my garden and a slice of ginger.
Leave it over the night, and just shower it off.

The actual oily treatment i only use about 1-2 times a week, without lavender oil though and a lot more simplifying.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) - Page 6 Empty Need advice...

Post  CampOfDavid Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:24 am

Hello Smile

I live in the UK and I can not find any coconut milk. The best I could find is this (below link) on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B002JNTEBW/ref=ox_sc_act_title_4?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1EMJ5JX9OZJLH

Do you guys think that will be good enough?
CampOfDavid
CampOfDavid

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:39 am

Sounds like it has coconut milk in it. From a container of coconut milk here is what they list as benefits. High potassium, magnese, magnesium, and calcuim. Would still be nice to isolate the really active ingredients of the entire process. I am pretty sure that the model had been using the hair oil video ingredients also, so that makes the list even longer.

I am using a thickly brewed water based green tea with seaweed and a bit of apple cider vinegar when my scalp is fresh. Then at another time I am using the coconut oil with green tea leaves and seaweed as a separate topical. It is too early to tell, but I like the process so far.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:49 am

An update about the product, here is the ingredients that I searched out. Plamers always adds a lot of stabilizers and junk, far from a pure product.

http://www.boots.com/en/Palmers-Coconut-Oil-Formula-Body-Lotion-250ml_1711529/

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:00 pm

So weird regarding the lack of interest when it comes to actual growing plants.
It has to be in a bottle, can, or pill for some reason, and especially a lot of them to become magic.

http://www.nutrition-and-you.com/cilantro.html
I have learned a lot about our plants, and they surely have way more complexity, than just treating hair loss for example.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:56 pm

I wish I had space to grow enough herbs to juice.  I stay in a condo in the tropics.  My few basil plants just about die every time I go on trips.
 Anyhow another link (same source) for plants and nutritional value. This one mentions mustard seeds as a way to grow hair. I like the idea of heating properties assisting scalp circulation.

http://www.nutrition-and-you.com/mustard-seeds.html

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey Ramone Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:36 am

Sage 1 wrote:So weird regarding the lack of interest when it comes to actual growing plants.
It has to be in a bottle, can, or pill for some reason, and especially a lot of them to become magic.

I have learned a lot about our plants, and they surely have way more complexity, than just treating hair loss for example.

Not sure the alternative to growing your own plants is pills and cans, mate. Just that not all of us have the time/facilities/space to grow herbs. Ever heard of markets?

Joey Ramone

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey Ramone Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:39 am

CampOfDavid wrote:Hello Smile

I live in the UK and I can not find any coconut milk. The best I could find is this (below link) on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B002JNTEBW/ref=ox_sc_act_title_4?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1EMJ5JX9OZJLH

Do you guys think that will be good enough?

This stuff is everywhere, man. Head to one of the Indian/Asian supermarkets for the canned stuff or literally google 'coconut milk UK' for shedloads of it for delivery.

Joey Ramone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:20 am

Joey Ramone wrote:
Sage 1 wrote:So weird regarding the lack of interest when it comes to actual growing plants.

Not sure the alternative to growing your own plants is pills and cans, mate. Just that not all of us have the time/facilities/space to grow herbs. Ever heard of markets?

Ok, never heard of markets or stores since i live in the country side, but what the heck i can just order some pills online instead.
Of course you can buy them also, but it´s really rare if it´s not for cooking reasons.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:26 am

cdto2012 wrote:I wish I had space to grow enough herbs to juice.  I stay in a condo in the tropics.  My few basil plants just about die every time I go on trips.
 Anyhow another link (same source) for plants and nutritional value. This one mentions mustard seeds as a way to grow hair. I like the idea of heating properties assisting scalp circulation.

http://www.nutrition-and-you.com/mustard-seeds.html

I´m crazy enough to put growing plants on my scalp, but it works for me.
What i meant by my lessening of oils was that, coriander for example has the same properties of nutrients as coconut milk (manganese etc....) and i´m sure is more powerful due to it´s enzyme properties since it´s intact.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  lookalike Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:54 pm

The mixture I make up using the given recipe lasts about 4 days but after the first day the shampoo begins to brown on top even though I keep it in a small sealed jar. Is this just oxygenation or do you think its spoilage of some of the ingredients? I notice it only happens once the shampoo is added. If you keep the oil separate from the shampoo, there is no browning. Any ideas? thanks

lookalike

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:51 pm

This dude is trolling you guys so hard....This is why I don't even go on here that much anymore, you just end up trying bunch of useless stuff that doesn't work. Cured mpb in 2 months, really?

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:25 am

I don't think sage is a troll. He's trying too hard to succeed. But I wish I could see more than just temple regrowth in his pics. Have you any new pics to show sage? That would be great.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:23 am

shaftless wrote:I don't think sage is a troll. He's trying too hard to succeed. But I wish I could see more than just temple regrowth in his pics. Have you any new pics to show sage? That would be great.

Trying too hard by using simple growing plants, instead of inhaling and calculating every possible supplement, oils available?
I should ask the same question to members here, since still I´m amazed by the lack of using our natural resources.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Oker Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:39 pm

How do you manage to apply the Cilantro, Green Tea and Rosemary mixture onto your scalp without using any of the oils or shampoo?
Oker
Oker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:05 am

I just moist my scalp with coconut oil first, and then just put some rosemary, coriander leaves and a slice of ginger in my juicer and apply it on my scalp.

It penetrates the skin quiet quickly, and i leave it during the night and just wash it off in the morning.
My hair is green though so the pillow cover will be the same.
The coconut oil is necessary, since rosemary dries the skin directly without the oil.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:51 am

I don't believe at this point in time that movie junkie achieved hairline regrowth in two months from this. I am almost 2 months in and see no terminal regrowth in the slightest at my temples. My hair quality is great, but no regrowth on the hairline.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:50 pm

If users click on the profile of a user (their name to the right of a post ),  you can see the history of all posts of a user. Movie Junkie has been trying all kinds of things for many months.

On the possible side,  perhaps one of of his treatments started working months ago, and finally produced new hairs on his fairly youthful scalp. As for fast results,  I have had a few (like 10 on each side) hairs just start growing full diameter, far before the mass of hairs started lengthening. These hairs can pop out even in the first month. Perhaps he had some pop out hairs and some real growth and called it a success.

On the not so likely side,  I remember this thread
https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t11905-why-would-something-like-this-work-user-claims-fast-regrowth

Where I was trying to reason with Movie Junkie about a guy who claimed he regrew his hair in 7 days.  This was the response from Movie Junkie

" If he says he saw regrowth then only he would know best. Why wouldn't you trust what he said? Do you think he's selling Monistat along with eggs and Mayo? He even commented some time after he posted the video that his hairline had completely filled in with constant use of his protocol. And he mentions that baldness is hereditary in his family so he was suffering from MPB. I understand being skeptical but unless you've tried this variation of this protocol I don't see how you can just dismiss it. "

Believing a person had visible regrow in 7 days of a treatment does make me think you really are looking desperately for a magic cream.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:40 pm

I hear ya. I'm going to try this for a little bit longer everyday, but I'm so damn close to just shaving my head at this point.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  lookalike Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:32 am

Growdamnit wrote:I don't believe at this point in time that movie junkie achieved hairline regrowth in two months from this. I am almost 2 months in and see no terminal regrowth in the slightest at my temples. My hair quality is great, but no regrowth on the hairline.

Are you checking the sides and bottom part of your from hairline? I have been seeing growth on the area above the sideburns. Really filling in and coming forward toward my eyebrows ( not that far, but that direction) It appears that my hairline is filling in from the bottom and the back rather than coming down from the front /widow peak area. Maybe same for you?

lookalike

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:47 am

I see no regrowth thus far.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:57 am

Growdamnit wrote:I see no regrowth thus far.

What do you think is lacking?

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:12 pm

I t is a bit early to tell, but I watch and photograph my hair closely, and I think I eventually will give the basics of this treatment a thumbs up.
It is a normal phase in the DT-CPR to see lengthening and thickening in my focus area, but I may be seeing an acceleration. Only been treating for about a month.

Thinking why the treatment may be working for some and not others. Obviously is previous treatments. Secondly is the delivery of the key ingredients. My focus is on the caffeine from the green tea, and the coconut oil. If you followed the shampoo video instructions your green tea delivery is limited to the ability for the dried leaves to saturate in oil and then release into solution during the minute you mixed the ingredients. When sitting on the scalp the flecks of tea leaf might not be near the scalp. This is a very ineffective and unstandardized way to deliver the caffeine.
I am using a super concentrated water based green tea with a bit of seaweed and cider vinegar. I apply this a few times a day to an unoiled scalp. Then once a day I apply a few drops of the coconut oil that has been soaking the green tea leaves for a month ( has a bit of kelp also). Then I still use the cinnamon oil a few times a day to to the DT-CPR with, and I will press massage in the coconut oil also.
I think it is an important idea to really wash off the heavy oils like coconut or neem oil after 30 minutes with hot water, then use an alchohol like vodka on a towel to clean the area. I think the thick oils can clog pores, limit oxygen exchange, and even allow bacteria to the point of making pimples.
To see follicles go from slick bald to show long growth is about impossible in 8 weeks. To see the lengthening of fuzz, that is possible in a few weeks.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:50 pm

Sage 1 wrote:
Growdamnit wrote:I see no regrowth thus far.

What do you think is lacking?
I have no clue. Does it seem to me that my vellus hairs are growing? Yes. But I'm not convinced yet.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next