Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» zombie cells
Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post)

+34
water4838
drex1999
bov51
Joey Ramone
Themanofmankind1
shanshimbo
calvicie
bocor
young trunks
MikeGore
Hairy
froyd
SonofOdin
Resistance
Xenon
nad4321
MekalGill
Maverick70
Sage 1
Oker
Hairbeback
Mechanotransduction
lookalike
CampOfDavid
blue88
shaftless
sanderson
piranha
Growdamnit
The_End
johndoe1225
cdto2012
long hair
MovieJunkie89
38 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) - Page 3 Empty Re: Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post)

Post  Sage 1 Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:03 am

Regardless of stupid posts like i do also, i think it´s great that there is natural solutions.
The issue is that it´s actually natural, and therefore never be proven due to non profits for the industry.
There is no magic cure, and will never be since it´s a simple treatment.

My own conclusion is that FDA is a big clown puppet to the pharma industry, but still some people think they stand for some kind of standardization.
And therefore my stupid posts towards U.S.

And for those using the topical, i would really suggest using fresh coriander at least.
If you put rosemary for example, it will take down the greasiness from all the oils.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) - Page 3 Empty Re: Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post)

Post  MovieJunkie89 Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:52 am

Sage 1 wrote:And for those using the topical, i would really suggest using fresh coriander at least.
If you put rosemary for example, it will take down the greasiness from all the oils.  

You have your own thread on this right? Why the fuck can't you post your methods on there? You just always have to force your way of doing this on everyone else don't you? It is not mandatory for anyone to use coriander or any of the other shit you put in the topical. Stop trying to force people to do it your way you fucking fool.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:03 am

MovieJunkie89 wrote:
Sage 1 wrote:And for those using the topical, i would really suggest using fresh coriander at least.

You have your own thread on this right? Why the fuck can't you post your methods on there? You just always have to force your way of doing this on everyone else don't you? It is not mandatory for anyone to use coriander or any of the other shit you put in the topical. Stop trying to force people to do it your way you fucking fool.

How old are you?

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:04 am

Growdamnit wrote:
It's 2016 and you use the word "retard". I really feel for you, kid.

Yes, I've been here for years and have seen what works and what doesn't. You have terrible logic. Why would I waste my time in this thread with you if I didn't do this topical? Give me a break.

In a few months the posters who stick to this method will start seeing their hair being restored. You will be here spreading negativity, wallowing in self-pity, and telling us the topical doesn't work. Even though by then there will be multiple people who would have seen how powerful the topical is and will be disagreeing with you. Let's just watch and see.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:08 am

Sage 1 wrote:How old are you?

How stupid can you be? Why is it so hard for you to understand that not everyone has to make the topical the way you did it? Sage you're really one dumb, obsessive motherfucker.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:43 am

So what are all the ingredients for this coconut shampoo again? There seems to be a bunch of side treatments with rosemary and emu and tea tree oils which is confusing me a bit.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  MekalGill Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:20 am

Congrats in your success man! A lot like you, I have minor hairloss. Just some slight recession on the right side and a bit of the temple. I'll be starting this today and will be reporting back in a few months. But would you say this has made your hair look stronger a long your hairline or hair in general? I have some terminal hairs that just look weak and I'd love for then to look more healthier.

MekalGill

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:40 am

So immature but what do I care. People can trust me or not that I'm doing this topical, but I could show pictures of it in the bowl then in my hair. Movie, if this works for me, thanks. But if it doesn't, I'm telling the goddamn truth.

It's just fucking hair, I'm already sitting pretty as a multimillionaire in my mid twenties with the world as my oyster.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick70 Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:42 am

Growdamnit wrote:So immature but what do I care. People can trust me or not that I'm doing this topical, but I could show pictures of it in the bowl then in my hair. Movie, if this works for me, thanks. But if it doesn't, I'm telling the goddamn truth.

It's just fucking hair, I'm already sitting pretty as a multimillionaire in my mid twenties with the world as my oyster.

Damn! A multimillionaire in your twenties? Congratulations! If you dont mind me asking. What do you do ? I am also having some business ventures on my own but they are not as succesfull as yours yet

Maverick70

Back to top Go down

Post  nad4321 Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:13 am

Hey guys!
I'm glad to hear people are getting results quite fast apparently
The olive oil and the Castile soap are not related to hair loss prevention right? Can they be removed or should they still stay in the mixture?
Also, do you know why use both coconut oil and milk? Is there any differente between them?
Finally, has anyone thought of incorporating black seed oil? Its meant to inhibit PGD2
CHeers!

nad4321

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:15 am

jazzel_y wrote:
Growdamnit wrote:So immature but what do I care. People can trust me or not that I'm doing this topical, but I could show pictures of it in the bowl then in my hair. Movie, if this works for me, thanks. But if it doesn't, I'm telling the goddamn truth.

Damn! A multimillionaire in your twenties? Congratulations! If you dont mind me asking. What do you do ? I am also having some business ventures on my own but they are not as succesfull as yours yet
Thanks, but I've said too much already. Good luck in your business ventures and invest wisely.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:20 am

jazzel_y wrote:

LOL Grow's inbox will be on fire now from everyone on here.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:59 pm

Xenon wrote:
jazzel_y wrote:

"Grow, please pay for my $10,000 hair transplant, PLEASE!"

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:13 am

Growdamnit wrote:
Xenon wrote:
jazzel_y wrote:

"Grow, please pay for my $10,000 hair transplant, PLEASE!"

Grow, old buddy, old pal... me and you go back a long way... been through thick and thin together. You wouldn't happen to have a spare Lamborghini lying around would you? LOL
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Resistance Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:52 am

So lets get this right... this guy is on the forum for ages, finds a cure for mpb of which he don't have any pictures coz...cough*coz*cough*hes*cough*lying... and he's not interested in marketing it and becoming a millionaire, hell no! He's interested in being a silly pathetic arrogant t**t with every1 who questions him like he's north korea supreme leader and we must all accept the facts...wait, what facts? HE'S GOT NO PICTURES! Claims he now won't be coming here often anymore(coz he's bald now? maybe?) and pretty much closes each single door to a dialogue. Mate! I once read a few posts from a guy that claimed to have came from the future and I must say he was a hell lot more convincing than you! At least he stayed for a while to answer questions. Moving on, then we have another liar who comes here claiming he is a multimillionaire in his mid twenties, wait a minute, a millionaire bragging about his hair like if he didn't have money to put a trillion grafts in his head or a nice toupee like Trump did? This forum used to be different...

Last edited by Resistance on Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Resistance

Back to top Go down

Post  Mechanotransduction Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:00 am

He has a point.

Movie Junkie could we at least see a picture of your current hairline?

You claimed it was a NW0 in a previous post.

Mechanotransduction

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:42 am

Resistance wrote:So lets get this right... this guy is on the forum for ages, finds a cure for mpb of which he don't have any pictures coz...cough*coz*cough*hes*cough*lying... and he's not interested in marketing it and becoming a millionaire, hell no! He's interested in being a silly pathetic arrogant t**t with every1 who questions him like he's north korea supreme leader and we must all accept the facts...wait, what facts? HE'S GOT NO PICTURES! Claims he now won't be coming here often anymore(coz he's bald now? maybe?) and pretty much closes each single door to a dialogue. Mate! I once read a few posts from a guy that claimed to have came from the future and I must say he was a hell lot more convincing than you! At least he stayed for a while to answer questions. Moving on, then we have another liar who comes here claiming he is a multimillionaire in his mid twenties, wait a minute, a millionaire bragging about his hair like if he didn't have money to put a trillion grafts in his head or a nice toupee like Trump did? This forum used to be different...

Fuck you. You're a typical example of why I won't be posting here anymore. What exactly do I have to gain from lying about this method?? Go ahead and tell me dumbass, I'm waiting. This dumbfuck piece of shit resistance is actually criticizing me because I don't want to "market" a natural method? WTF? This method worked for me and I took the time out to try to spread the word about it just to try to help people. I knew I shouldn't have said shit. I have a completely full head of hair and I have pictures on my laptop and I'm pretty sure if I posted them dumbasses on this forum would have said I never had MPB even though when I joined this forum my MPB was clearly kicking in. That shit is aggressive as hell on my Father's side of the family and was passed on to me.

I was actually considering posting pictures last night just to give people some motivation but now I'm really not posting shit. Your bitchass doesn't believe MPB can be beaten so when a person like me comes along you have to start demanding pics because in your heart you don't really think it's possible to beat this thing. But it is possible, and I am proof of that. Even the videos I posted of the guy with a huge bald spot getting restored is proof, but idiots like you act like you're blind. I fucking regret making this thread so much. I'm done. I hope all of you go bald. I wish you the worst. Fuck you.

Anyone who wants to do this method go ahead and do it correctly and you'll experience everything I did. Don't listen to bitchmade punks like this chump "Resistance". The only thing you're resistant to is using your brain. Go lay down in traffic you stupid bitch.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:53 am

MovieJunkie89 wrote:
Resistance wrote:So lets get this right... this guy is on the forum for ages, finds a cure for mpb of which he don't have any pictures coz...cough*coz*cough*hes*cough*lying... and he's not interested in marketing it and becoming a millionaire, hell no! He's interested in being a silly pathetic arrogant t**t with every1 who questions him like he's north korea supreme leader and we must all accept the facts...wait, what facts? HE'S GOT NO PICTURES! Claims he now won't be coming here often anymore(coz he's bald now? maybe?) and pretty much closes each single door to a dialogue. Mate! I once read a few posts from a guy that claimed to have came from the future and I must say he was a hell lot more convincing than you! At least he stayed for a while to answer questions. Moving on, then we have another liar who comes here claiming he is a multimillionaire in his mid twenties, wait a minute, a millionaire bragging about his hair like if he didn't have money to put a trillion grafts in his head or a nice toupee like Trump did? This forum used to be different...

I was actually considering posting pictures last night just to give people some motivation but now I'm really not posting shit.

Nuuuuu, please, for me at least? I could really use some motivation Crying or Very sad

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Resistance Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:10 am

You type like a 12 yr old going through puberty and anger management issues who's just hacked his dad account on immortal forums.

Surely you're aware no one takes you serious anymore? Everyone knows that pictures of the progress you're seeing are like the holy bible if you want to document and prove anything. You don't have them coz you're a liar...not only a liar... you've personality issues too that are clearly visible through your words, you're mad at the world but we're not your puppies here and you aint proving shit to anyone without pictures so cut the bs and the insults. Lavender oils, emu oils, oilive oil, tea tree oil, green tea, cocunut oil, what's new?

Now you come here playing the old trick "I was actually thinking of posting pictures", you think we're 12 mate? Get out of here.

Resistance

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:31 am

The only thing holding me back from this method are the side effects. I've been documenting the psychological changes that take place when using this topical, and based upon my research in this thread, there exists a phenomena much akin to roid rage. Further research must be conducted to confirm these findings.
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:34 am

I know no one would believe me, hahahaha. That's ok.

Xenon, "thick and thin"? Totally a hair pun. Nice.

Movie, for what it's worth, I'm about two weeks in and my hair looks amazing.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:58 am

SonofOdin wrote:The only thing holding me back from this method are the side effects. I've been documenting the psychological changes that take place when using this topical, and based upon my research in this thread, there exists a phenomena much akin to roid rage. Further research must be conducted to confirm these findings.

Wuuuuuuuuuuuut?

That's interesting, never had anything like that, you sure it's not placebo?

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:14 pm

This is a bit comical since nobody is getting rich over this home-made topical. It's just the lack of pics that keeps holding us back. Who wants to put up with this oily sludge on our heads and then laboriously washing it out every day when there really isn't a whole lot of evidence for growth? I know the video shows some back-of-the-head regrowth but not so much in the front. Too bad it wasn't a watery topical that absorbs quickly with no residue. In the end, it's still a cost-effective, do-it-yourself experiment that may work. If it doesn't then it's a lesson learned.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:42 pm

johndoe1225 wrote:
SonofOdin wrote:The only thing holding me back from this method are the side effects. I've been documenting the psychological changes that take place when using this topical, and based upon my research in this thread, there exists a phenomena much akin to roid rage. Further research must be conducted to confirm these findings.

Wuuuuuuuuuuuut?

Haha don't read too much into it, was just joking about how everyone using the topical in this thread is losing their shit. I'm not even using the topical. My serious response on this regimen is what I've always said about any regimen. You need to give it eight months of consistent use to truly evaluate its efficacy. And that's minimum, ideally you need a year. Everyone, even those who are not balding, have times where their hair is thick, other times where it is not so much. This is simply the hair loss cycle at work. This is why MovieJunkie, while his intentions may be good, he could just be at the growth cycle of his hair. By his own admission he has only done this for a few months and actually... hasn't he performed other regimens such as DT before this? It could be that he is finally reaping the benefits of his hard work back then, but is now attributing it all to the newest regimen he hopped on.

If anything, this thread is more a DT success story than it is this elixir, but I'm more inclined to believe it is the hair cycle.
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:48 pm

SonofOdin wrote:
johndoe1225 wrote:

Wuuuuuuuuuuuut?

Haha don't read too much into it, was just joking about how everyone using the topical in this thread is losing their shit. I'm not even using the topical. My serious response on this regimen is what I've always said about any regimen. You need to give it eight months of consistent use to truly evaluate its efficacy. And that's minimum, ideally you need a year. Everyone, even those who are not balding, have times where their hair is thick, other times where it is not so much. This is simply the hair loss cycle at work. This is why MovieJunkie, while his intentions may be good, he could just be at the growth cycle of his hair. By his own admission he has only done this for a few months and actually... hasn't he performed other regimens such as DT before this? It could be that he is finally reaping the benefits of his hard work back then, but is now attributing it all to the newest regimen he hopped on.

If anything, this thread is more a DT success story than it is this elixir, but I'm more inclined to believe it is the hair cycle.

Oh, lol Very Happy

I do have confidence in this topical though, with all these ingredients, every one of which has benefits for hair growth, it's basically a hair growth nuke.

Also that's true, I'd love to single out what works, because I'm doing cd's DT method along with this, so I'll never know.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next