Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» zombie cells
Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post)

+34
water4838
drex1999
bov51
Joey Ramone
Themanofmankind1
shanshimbo
calvicie
bocor
young trunks
MikeGore
Hairy
froyd
SonofOdin
Resistance
Xenon
nad4321
MekalGill
Maverick70
Sage 1
Oker
Hairbeback
Mechanotransduction
lookalike
CampOfDavid
blue88
shaftless
sanderson
piranha
Growdamnit
The_End
johndoe1225
cdto2012
long hair
MovieJunkie89
38 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) - Page 2 Empty Re: Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post)

Post  MovieJunkie89 Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:13 am

cdto2012 wrote:
MovieJunkie89 wrote:
I like guys like yourself that are serious about taking action. I also used to do Cdto's method 3x a day, but I started seeing results so fast with this topical I only massage 2x a day now (About 10 mins each time).

This was a post from the green tea and coconut thread. It looks like this thread may be of interest to future readers so I will add this for treatment context. 

I am not sure how many months Movie Junkie did the DT-CPR method, but I do recall him being consistent and enduring with it. If it was a even a few months, this is a reasonable time to see hairs develop.  It sounds like the video treatment  accelerated the thickening stage with dermarolling. 

If others are trying just the videos,  DT-CPR is an intense treatment and dramatically improves the scalp health. It is something to consider if the results are not as dramatic with just the video and/ or dermarolling.

I used your bottle method for a few months. Saw pretty good results. I had some sort of scalp ridge that I flattened, my hair thickened up, and my scalp felt looser. The issue I had though was I was really killing myself and doing intense massages. With the green tea/coconut shampoo I apply the topical and go watch a youtube video or something for like 15-20 minutes and I had such good results. Put a topical on your head for 20 mins a day and watch your hair grow back? It almost sounds too good to be true until you try it and see for yourself. I remember looking in the mirror in disbelief as I started seeing a legion of temple hairs sprouting up. I felt overjoyed as I watched my crown become completely restored (Crown was never too bad but it had been getting progressively worse prior to the topical). Every few days with this topical you'll see your hair get better and better and better.

The topical made me pretty lazy honestly, it just felt there was no point of killing myself massaging when I could get good results through regular use of the topical. Nowadays, I only massage whenever I remember to.

Realistically, DT or some kind of massaging (Or maybe even Boar Brushing, just don't overdo it) should be used along with the topical. Manual methods will help stimulate the hair and provide blood flow. If you do DT for about 10 minutes your hair will feel very alive and then if you apply the topical right after...Oh boy.

I reckon that will really be a good combo right there. CD I wish you would add this topical to your routine, I'm 100% certain you would see results. Cd I just really want to see you grow all of your hair back. I know you've had some success with your bottle method but if you combined it with your topical you'd really be on target. Just give it a try for a week, I bet you by the 7th day you'll feel your hair changing for the better. I want all of you guys to beat this MPB curse and feel the same burden lifted off of you as I do now. I'm grateful as hell to have learned about that topical.

(Sorry for yet another long post guys)

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) - Page 2 Empty Re: Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post)

Post  johndoe1225 Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:58 am

^ I think the best routine if you are going to include both of these is to first do the DT CPR, then the topical, something about warming up the skin, or opening pores or whatever.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:30 am

Movie Junkie, glad you are hanging in there to help others get inspired and motivated.

A few people have been kind in recommending  additions to my process.  Partly because I live in Asia it is a task to get things like Emu oil and other specialties. Mostly I have put off many things to preserve the simplicity of the DT-CPR experiment, as I am the only one on record doing the entire process so far.   If I added new things people would wonder if the final stages were from the additions - or if DT-CPR has limited application or results.

I live a very unusual life and never know how long I will be able to continue posting, so it is good to have the combined variations to keep new people directed and motivated.  We have been at this for many months together, glad it is bearing worthy results.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:36 pm

In the comments section people seem to be getting results....interesting I will try this

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:56 pm

MovieJunkie89 wrote:
Growdamnit wrote:1 week into this. My hair feels and looks incredible.

I'm happy your hair is starting to change for the better. Now, it is up to you to stick to this method and use it religiously until you get the results you desire. I know it's hard but please try not to skip out any of the ingredients, all of these ingredients have their own specific purpose.

If you have a balding/thinning crown that will be the first thing you will start to see thicken up. And then after some time your entire hairline and temples will begin to fill with small blond, hairs. You can then use a dermaroller/emu oil/Rosemary to make the blond hairs go terminal. This method can restore your hair if done correctly. I don't know what it is with this topical, it's like after awhile it makes your hair resistant to DHT or something (At least that's what it feels like).

PS - I know I've been very harsh on here recently and that's just primarily because I know this is a good method that can help people but most won't do it or will do it wrongly and then complain, which kills me. Anyway, good luck to you I hope you're able to stick to this method and use it to beat your MPB. Try to be patient and be consistent. I recommend using it daily for at least 3 months. Peace.
My only problem is a receding hairline. I have been dermastamping for a while now with a 1.5.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  Oker Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:22 am

Rosemary's ability to promote hair growth does look promising, I want to give it a try since I found it almost impossible to achieve even a minor regrowth at the temple areas.

Are you using the oil or the extract? I wonder if there's a difference between the two, the studies I've seen only mention the extract.

1.Promotion of hair growth by Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22517595
2. Increases PGE2: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10641130
Oker
Oker

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:09 am

^ I wonder if that applies to rosemary tea as well? Or a rosemary tea hair spray?

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:03 am

Oker wrote:Rosemary's ability to promote hair growth does look promising, I want to give it a try since I found it almost impossible to achieve even a minor regrowth at the temple areas.

Are you using the oil or the extract? I wonder if there's a difference between the two, the studies I've seen only mention the extract.

I use Rosemary Oil (NOW brand) combined with Emu Oil (Naturals New Zealand brand) you don't need to use any of those brands, you just need a good quality brand of rosemary/emu.

But remember, the topical was what helped me jumpstart the regrowth of temple hair. Use it daily and after a few weeks you'll start noticing your temples filling in (This shit is such an exciting feeling man). Using DR/rosemary/emu is only to speed up the process.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:17 am

MovieJunkie89 wrote:
Oker wrote:Rosemary's ability to promote hair growth does look promising, I want to give it a try since I found it almost impossible to achieve even a minor regrowth at the temple areas.

I use Rosemary Oil (NOW brand) combined with Emu Oil (Naturals New Zealand brand) you don't need to use any of those brands, you just need a good quality brand of rosemary/emu.

But remember, the topical was what helped me jumpstart the regrowth of temple hair. Use it daily and after a few weeks you'll start noticing your temples filling in (This shit is such an exciting feeling man). Using DR/rosemary/emu is only to speed up the process.
I know that everyone's body is different but I truly hope this is my path, too. Nothing has worked so I have lost a lot of faith in "cures".

This stuff is so greasy and I have to shower every time after. Did you shampoo it out? What she says in the comment section is that you can wash it all out with water, but it is certainly not true in my case. I need to use shampoo to get all of the oil and green tea bits out of my hair. Will this impede the process?

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:24 am

^ Use a natural shampoo (or sulfate free at least) and I don't see how it can do any harm.

Maybe you need to use more castille soap in your mixture? Or just wash it out with castille soap lol

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:31 am

Growdamnit wrote:
I know that everyone's body is different but I truly hope this is my path, too. Nothing has worked so I have lost a lot of faith in "cures".

This stuff is so greasy and I have to shower every time after. Did you shampoo it out? What she says in the comment section is that you can wash it all out with water, but it is certainly not true in my case. I need to use shampoo to get all of the oil and green tea bits out of my hair. Will this impede the process?

Bro how long is your hair? Thing with me is I usually apply this right before showering so I end up thoroughly rinsing it out in the shower. Usually I rinse it out with water, it's never been difficult for me to rinse this out of my hair. I don't understand how it's greasy either, I mean it's greasy to an extent but it lathers pretty well because of the Dr. Bronner's shampoo.

If you're having issues with it perhaps apply a smaller amount of the topical and apply the Dr. Bronner's shampoo as well? I'm telling you man this stuff can regrow temple hair but it sounds like you're going to give up after only a week in. If you truly want results like you say you do you'll have to be patient bro.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  Mechanotransduction Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:06 am

Thanks for all the help Movie Junkie. Really appreciate it.

Mechanotransduction

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:34 am

US in a nutshell.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:41 am

MovieJunkie89 wrote:
Growdamnit wrote:

Bro how long is your hair? Thing with me is I usually apply this right before showering so I end up thoroughly rinsing it out in the shower. Usually I rinse it out with water, it's never been difficult for me to rinse this out of my hair. I don't understand how it's greasy either, I mean it's greasy to an extent but it lathers pretty well because of the Dr. Bronner's shampoo.

If you're having issues with it perhaps apply a smaller amount of the topical and apply the Dr. Bronner's shampoo as well? I'm telling you man this stuff can regrow temple hair but it sounds like you're going to give up after only a week in. If you truly want results like you say you do you'll have to be patient bro.
My hair is still very thick and long, but I only have temple recession. How do you see from my post that I'll give up? I gave no inclination to it. I have nothing else to lose.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:56 am

Growdamnit wrote:My hair is still very thick and long, but I only have temple recession. How do you see from my post that I'll give up? I gave no inclination to it. I have nothing else to lose.

Well I just hope you have the patience to do this for a few months. You will see those temple hairs you seek so badly as long as you stick to this method.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:59 am

Sage 1 wrote:US in a nutshell.

Please don't come derail the thread with one of your rants about people using drugs for hair loss. This is an all-natural method, go cry about the U.S somewhere else.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:07 pm

MovieJunkie89 wrote:
Sage 1 wrote:US in a nutshell.

Please don't come derail the thread with one of your rants about people using drugs for hair loss. This is an all-natural method, go cry about the U.S somewhere else.

You did not get my point.
The topical regimen was posted before with the same questions, but due to your straight forward persuasion they buy it directly.

I did my math by using process of elimination, and to use all the ingredients along with massaging, derma rolling etc.. is not a long term solution, due to time and cost.
I said that this treatment worked for me at least, but your convincing everybody "bro".

And your response by the way is U.S in a nutshell.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:07 am

Sage 1 wrote:You did not get my point.
The topical regimen was posted before with the same questions, but due to your straight forward persuasion they buy it directly.

I did my math by using process of elimination, and to use all the ingredients along with massaging, derma rolling etc.. is not a long term solution, due to time and cost.  
I said that this treatment worked for me at least, but your convincing everybody "bro".

Look fool, don't come derail my thread with your Bullshit. OK, the process of elimination worked for you. Doesn't mean it will work for everyone else. And how well did it really work for you when your temples are still absolutely barren and bald? I didn't eliminate any of the essential oils used and this method completely restored my crown and temples because of it. See what happens when you follow simple instructions?

And time and cost of what? It takes 20 fucking minutes, 1 time a day to have results with this topical. That's it! All the essential oils I've had have lasted me over 2 months to this point. The only thing I have to buy every now and then is coconut milk which costs 2 bucks at walmart so miss me with your shit about cost. Getting all the products is the hardest part of this method, once you get them it is smooth sailing from that point on.

You've become a very shitty poster and just a straight up troll. Every post you make now is complaining about people using drugs for hair loss (Even in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with drugs!), or shit like "That's the U.S in a Nutshell" go take a fucking seat somewhere son. You keep telling us you believe plants are the cure to hair loss, so why are your temples still bald then? You're so retarded that you can't see that essential oils are natural and usually come from herbs, you look at the use of essential oils the same as using drugs for hair loss. Go bump your thread about your method of doing this topical and stay the fuck out of this one.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:46 am

Chill guys, no need for it. I find it very difficult for you to verify that I will "see those temple hairs you [I] seek so badly". You don't know my body, but I appreciate your trying. We will see if I see any sign within 3 weeks and any noticeable improvement in 3 months.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick70 Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:34 am

MovieJunkie89 wrote:
Sage 1 wrote:You did not get my point.

Look fool, don't come derail my thread with your Bullshit. OK, the process of elimination worked for you. Doesn't mean it will work for everyone else. And how well did it really work for you when your temples are still absolutely barren and bald? I didn't eliminate any of the essential oils used and this method completely restored my crown and temples because of it. See what happens when you follow simple instructions?

And time and cost of what? It takes 20 fucking minutes, 1 time a day to have results with this topical. That's it! All the essential oils I've had have lasted me over 2 months to this point. The only thing I have to buy every now and then is coconut milk which costs 2 bucks at walmart so miss me with your shit about cost. Getting all the products is the hardest part of this method, once you get them it is smooth sailing from that point on.

You've become a very shitty poster and just a straight up troll. Every post you make now is complaining about people using drugs for hair loss (Even in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with drugs!), or shit like "That's the U.S in a Nutshell" go take a fucking seat somewhere son. You keep telling us you believe plants are the cure to hair loss, so why are your temples still bald then? You're so retarded that you can't see that essential oils are natural and usually come from herbs, you look at the use of essential oils the same as using drugs for hair loss. Go bump your thread about your method of doing this topical and stay the fuck out of this one.

Hi moviejunkie,

I PMd you

Maverick70

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:13 am

Growdamnit wrote:Chill guys, no need for it. I find it very difficult for you to verify that I will "see those temple hairs you seek so badly". You don't know my body, but I appreciate your trying. We will see if I see any sign within 3 weeks and any noticeable improvement in 3 months.

You're right. After all when I was a new poster here I remember a bunch of our veteran posters having success with DT while you seemed to be the only one somehow regressing while doing that method. So yeah, maybe your body is different from a majority of people. Maybe you're right for feeling the way you do. Why not quit now?

I have a bunch of people that have PM'd me asking for advice and telling me that they want to start this topical soon. I've already given them my advice. If they make the topical the right way and stick to using it daily for a few months I'm sure they will see results. I'm not sure if you will ever see results though. So yeah, perhaps quit soon. I wish you hadn't started this method honestly. You're going to fill this thread with your usual negativity. I'm pretty sure in a few weeks we'll start having posters experiencing success with this topical and you'll be here telling us it didn't do anything for you. Certain things just never change.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:49 am

MovieJunkie89 wrote:
Growdamnit wrote:Chill guys, no need for it. I find it very difficult for you to verify that I will "see those temple hairs you seek so badly". You don't know my body, but I appreciate your trying. We will see if I see any sign within 3 weeks and any noticeable improvement in 3 months.

You're right. After all when I was a new poster here I remember a bunch of our veteran posters having success with DT while you seemed to be the only one somehow regressing while doing that method. So yeah, maybe your body is different from a majority of people. Maybe you're right for feeling the way you do. Why not quit now?

I have a bunch of people that have PM'd me asking for advice and telling me that they want to start this topical soon. I've already given them my advice. If they make the topical the right way and stick to using it daily for a few months I'm sure they will see results. I'm not sure if you will ever see results though. So yeah, perhaps quit soon. I wish you hadn't started this method honestly. You're going to fill this thread with your usual negativity. I'm pretty sure in a few weeks we'll start having posters experiencing success with this topical and you'll be here telling us it didn't do anything for you. Certain things just never change.
Hahahahaha. Not one person posted pictures from success with DT. I've been here for years, motherfucker. You don't know shit about me or what I do with my hair.

Edit: and if it doesn't work after 6 months of daily use. I will hound you.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:22 pm

Growdamnit wrote:
Hahahahaha. Not one person posted pictures from success with DT. I've been here for years, motherfucker. You don't know shit about me or what I do with my hair.

"I've been here for years" Only a moron would brag about being on a Hair Loss forum for years, but what else should we expect from a retard like you? I'm convinced you don't actually do any of the methods on here, all you do is try to discourage others from doing them. Don't give me any shit about 6 months of daily use, you'll never be able to do this for 6 months. You're probably not even doing this right now. You're a fucking liar and a troll.

My message to everyone who is considering starting this topical: Don't listen to ANYTHING this clown that calls himself "Growdamnit" says. Do this method correctly for yourself and get results. Growdamnit will be here saying it doesn't work no matter what. He is a liar with nothing better to do than to try to discourage others from not doing this method.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:09 pm

MovieJunkie89 wrote:
Growdamnit wrote:

"I've been here for years" Only a moron would brag about being on a Hair Loss forum for years, but what else should we expect from a retard like you? I'm convinced you don't actually do any of the methods on here, all you do is try to discourage others from doing them. Don't give me any shit about 6 months of daily use, you'll never be able to do this for 6 months. You're probably not even doing this right now. You're a fucking liar and a troll.

My message to everyone who is considering starting this topical: Don't listen to ANYTHING this clown that calls himself "Growdamnit" says. Do this method correctly for yourself and get results. Growdamnit will be here saying it doesn't work no matter what. He is a liar with nothing better to do than to try to discourage others from not doing this method.
It's 2016 and you use the word "retard". I really feel for you, kid.

Yes, I've been here for years and have seen what works and what doesn't. You have terrible logic. Why would I waste my time in this thread with you if I didn't do this topical? Give me a break.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  piranha Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:44 pm

I really don't understand why you 10 year olds are losing hair.
Bought the ingredients, so I got all the ingredients when the last ones arrive but that mixture in the video that lady prepares is for one go or multiple times because that's a lot for one go and how do you store this thing. coconut oil has omega 6, castor oil=> pge2, emu oil's good against dht and inflammation, castille soap is pretty interesting it's %60 olive oil %20 coconut oil and %20 castor oil so you people better check the science behind this mixture and not use it like it is a magical potion instead of giving each other nicknames be productive I really don't understand why you people are trying to pull each other down, when there is an update on our forums we work on it like freaking ants, cooperate people

piranha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next