Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 18 EmptyYesterday at 11:16 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 18 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 18 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 18 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 18 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 18 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 18 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 18 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

+86
bh1546
Oker
BobbyPin
akrepkral06
hairtodaygonetomorrow
abetz85
MMarc
helpmyhair1
blueman99
splohocky
uznemirex
Amin80
waitingforit
Mastery
keepitsimple
CauseAndEffect
jimmythekidd
Radicalfight
Maxx
Turgius
Ilija
moviaa
Hotspur
lewclark89
Gitman
DevilHands
newuser
Schitz Popinov
Ronald84
Paradox
long hair
DynamoJohn
dokuldudokulecek
Xenon
john3333
spawnben
jadegreg
fab13
Grub
vg
cdto2012
LawOfThelema
Revan
CampOfDavid
MovieJunkie89
Joey Ramone
mak123
archy141
hairmaniac
aleks1
lookalike
longhair31
ninjishal
Mexco
AgapeBerry
Dudard
australian
RAptor
rahul 8780
bayman
PotentPotential
Duketronix
zarathustra
Crusher
MilBA
Columbo
tooyoungforthis
SuperMechanioventraliosis
Billa
Slimnuts
bov51
Hole
johndoe1225
sizzlinghairs
invinoveritas
desmadre1
shaftless
Growdamnit
Maines
goten574
Alexis A
Balthier
Organism
Faither
Sage 1
90 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 18 Empty Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  Sage 1 Fri May 06, 2016 3:15 am

LawOfThelema wrote:juicing never has and never will prevent a man from balding.

what might help is topical epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG)

Quiet funny that people make so many conclusions.
Please explain first before making claims what works or not.

So juicing docent stop in your opinion or reverse hair loss as people think it is, and therefore searching for a magic cure?
Have you ever thought how huge our natural resources are, and instead we opt for supplements due to our laziness.
And yeas i so called reversed my hair loss, but it´s not about curing or reversing.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 18 Empty Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  Revan Fri May 06, 2016 11:21 am

cdto2012 wrote:Revan,

You may be experiencing a detox from the juicing.  If your body is getting rid of heavy metals like mercury or lead etc, it can shock your system and could explain your shed.  The hairs are a place where heavy metals are excreted (and hair testing for metal levels is common in hair shafts) .  

I would not underestimate the intensity of juicing especially with fasting.  I have massively upgraded my immune system and even changed to be able to eat spicy and drink as much fruit juice as I like from juice fasts.
Thanks for your explanation. It feels like I'm also feeling sick at the moment.

Revan

Back to top Go down

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 18 Empty RE: Movie

Post  CampOfDavid Sun May 08, 2016 4:53 am

Thanks for the reply Smile

May I ask, you seem quite confident about the topical which you state you are using.
But are there any real results that you can see (what I mean is, have you actually reversed any lost ground or do you think you have just stabilized hair loss at best)?

CampOfDavid
CampOfDavid

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Sun May 08, 2016 8:50 am

CampOfDavid wrote:Thanks for the reply Smile

May I ask, you seem quite confident about the topical which you state you are using.
But are there any real results that you can see (what I mean is, have you actually reversed any lost ground or do you think you have just stabilized hair loss at best)?

Why not take the time out to read the thread? You asking that question shows you haven't seen all the photos Sage posted of his progress.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Sun May 08, 2016 11:40 pm

Pictures as requested with shaved hair:

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 18 Wp_20111
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 18 Wp_20112
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 18 Wp_20113

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Mon May 09, 2016 1:38 am

Thanks sage. Even though I don't see a whole lot of difference from the original ones it looks like you are holding your own and that's good. And I wish I had your type of hair loss cause I see no loss at all in the middle and the back. Just a bit in the front. Are those grape vines around you? Maybe you are getting some help from resveratol from drinking some good wine lol.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Mon May 09, 2016 1:49 am

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 18 Untitl10
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 18 Bild_110

Ok then.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Mon May 09, 2016 2:29 am

Sage 1 wrote:My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 18 Bild119

Hi i´m a newbie to this forum.

My hair loss started about 15 years ago.
I started using minoxidil 10 years ago, but the side effects got to me and i gave it up since both sides of my parents suffers from hair loss.

About 8 weeks ago we started slow juicing greens for health beneficial reasons, and after about 4 weeks in my wife noticed strange new blond hair popping out my crown like i had before.
I was quiet surprised myself and i couldn't understand why, but then the aha experience came to me due to the juicing.
Started reading more regarding greens for hair benefit, and also stumbled in to topical remedy containing green tea, oils and coconut (youtube) and i refined this mixture with fresh coriander and thought why not.

The time between these pictures is only 12 days and new hair is growing rapidly.
My sleeping hair was dark but suddenly my youth hair is growing back.
I´m not trying to convince anybody, but i was quiet amazed by the results and if somebody are curious what i´m using i´m more than happy to share.
I´m convinced that hair loss is not science, regarding medication to revers hair loss.

I was referring to these pics...the top two that you started out with. They seem to have the same length hair as your most recent ones. The other ones that you circled are really shaved close to the skin.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Mon May 09, 2016 2:37 am

Hey Sage, I'm using this topical about 5 days a week lately starting last week, I mix it all up in a bowl and smear it all over my problem areas and the areas surrounding it, then I let it sit, then completely reapply it every 30 minutes or so for about 2-3 hours before I shower Very Happy

So that's some really heavy coverage!

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Mon May 09, 2016 2:42 am

shaftless wrote:
Sage 1 wrote:My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 18 Bild119

Hi i´m a newbie to this forum.

My hair loss started about 15 years ago.
I started using minoxidil 10 years ago, but the side effects got to me and i gave it up since both sides of my parents suffers from hair loss.

About 8 weeks ago we started slow juicing greens for health beneficial reasons, and after about 4 weeks in my wife noticed strange new blond hair popping out my crown like i had before.
I was quiet surprised myself and i couldn't understand why, but then the aha experience came to me due to the juicing.
Started reading more regarding greens for hair benefit, and also stumbled in to topical remedy containing green tea, oils and coconut (youtube) and i refined this mixture with fresh coriander and thought why not.

The time between these pictures is only 12 days and new hair is growing rapidly.
My sleeping hair was dark but suddenly my youth hair is growing back.
I´m not trying to convince anybody, but i was quiet amazed by the results and if somebody are curious what i´m using i´m more than happy to share.
I´m convinced that hair loss is not science, regarding medication to revers hair loss.

I was referring to these pics...the top two that you started out with. They seem to have the same length hair as your most recent ones. The other ones that you circled are really shaved close to the skin.

Oh my, could you please advice me exactly what length you prefer?
And still you cannot see the difference in my temples, and my dead hair.

I give up like i said before, and it´s kind of sad that some of you cannot make your own conclusions, and instead desperately hoping for a magic cure.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  invinoveritas Mon May 09, 2016 9:53 am

I say bravo on your results. They are well documented, and thanks for taking the time to help others.

invinoveritas

Back to top Go down

Post  vg Mon May 09, 2016 11:04 pm

Sage,
personally i can see a very good progress.

Can you write-whenever you can-an analytic guide of your daily steps with this regiment and post it in the first post?
(ex. what vegetables for juice etc).

I think that if it works for you, definitely will work for some of us. Smile

vg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Sun May 15, 2016 2:19 am

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 18 Bild_113
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 18 Wp_20117My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 18 Wp_20118
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 18 Wp_20119

My treatment docent slow or prevent hair loss since all my dead hair is falling off.
Seems like a new cycle, with new hair instead.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Sun May 15, 2016 5:21 am

^ You mean it just causes new hair growth?

The way you worded that makes it sound like this topical doesn't work Shocked

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Sun May 15, 2016 5:33 am

I can't buy into this. I have had the same exact juicer for years and have had way more juice than that with no results. Started at 22 and still don't have my hair back. Bullshit.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Sun May 15, 2016 5:53 am

Growdamnit wrote:I can't buy into this. I have had the same exact juicer for years and have had way more juice than that with no results. Started at 22 and still don't have my hair back. Bullshit.

How old are you now, regarding you have the exact same juicer?
What did you juice, and did you apply it on your scalp as picture 3?

Would be nice to know before using childish terms as bullshit.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Sun May 15, 2016 7:11 am

Hey Sage, be honest, have you ever tried this stuff to see what it tastes like?  It smells great Very Happy

If it wasn't for the castor oil I would have

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Sun May 15, 2016 12:23 pm

To sages's credit his temples look like they're filling in some. But it looks like it's becoming more diffuse in the front with more skin visible. Maybe it's a good shed with better, stronger hair coming soon. Maybe....

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Sun May 15, 2016 1:51 pm

Sage 1 wrote:
Growdamnit wrote:I can't buy into this. I have had the same exact juicer for years and have had way more juice than that with no results. Started at 22 and still don't have my hair back. Bullshit.

25 now.
Celery, cucumber, ginger, apple, spinach, kale, cilantro, orange, beet, lemon, and others for years.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Sun May 15, 2016 7:53 pm

Growdamnit wrote:
Sage 1 wrote:

25 now.
Celery, cucumber, ginger, apple, spinach, kale, cilantro, orange, beet, lemon, and others for years.

I only use 5 ingredients in total for my bodys recognition, and not desperately throwing everything in the juicer.
Seems that you are experimenting all the time, so your system has no clue how to handle it.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Mon May 16, 2016 4:01 am

No. I have been on a pretty sound diet for a long time.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Sat May 21, 2016 2:29 am

2 Month update using the Green Tea/Coconut Shampoo everyday. My crown had some slight thinning when I first started this but at this point is a 100% restored. I began noticing a few temple hairs growing about 3 weeks ago. They were very small and hard to see. So I wanted to find a way to get these temple hairs to grow faster. So I've been dermarolling once a week, but applying emu oil and NOW rosemary oil everyday (Usually apply these two after the green tea/coconut shampoo, only on hairline and temples). And now those few temple hairs have become a legion of blond temple hairs sprouting up on my hairline.

You know what's remarkable? The temple hairs I have growing in have filled my entire hairline and even places much lower on my hairline. It's hard to explain but the temple hairs start much further out then where they used to be and much lower than where my original hairline is. You ever see those guys that have so much hair that they have small foreheads? (I'll use this guy so you get a visual https://imgur.com/GC2oBT5) That is exactly the pattern this temple hair seems to be taking on. I find myself constantly just looking in disbelief.

At this point I can confidently say I've beaten my MPB. I will continue to use the Green tea/Coconut shampoo just to see how much more I can get my hairline and temples to fill in, they're already good enough at this point but since I have these new temple hairs that are on the verge of giving me an even smaller forehead I'll continue using the topical everyday for at least 1 more month. After next month, I'll only use the topical 3-4x a week.

Since I seem to have beaten my MPB curse my goal from this point on is simply to try to spread the word about this topical. There are a bunch of people out there that are suffering from MPB and have no idea something like this is out there and can help them. For anyone doing manual methods I plead with you to add this to your daily routine. Get ALL the ingredients, use it everyday (No shortcuts) and get your hair back. Good luck. I'll be back in one more month for another update.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Sat May 21, 2016 2:40 am

Awesome, thanks for the update Movie, sorry if I already asked but how long did you say you leave the topical on?  I try to leave it on for at least 2 hours 5 days a week. Trying to find time to do it everyday though.

Also about DR, I'm still doing cd's method, I kind of see it as a "safer" alternative to DR, less invasive, etc., but still with much more force and deeper pressure.  But I do it every day as he recommends.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Sat May 21, 2016 3:06 am

Glad to hear.
Continuity is a important factor, and the remedy has the major nutrients.
The majority still think hair loss is cure based, and not a treatment.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 18 Empty RE:Movie...

Post  CampOfDavid Sat May 21, 2016 4:28 am

Thanks for the update Movie.
Some quick questions if I may:

(1) What are all the ingredients you use in the topical (I can't use castor oil as I am allergic to it), and how do you prepare it?

(2) Is there anything else you are doing?

(3) Are you sure you definitely had Male Pattern Baldness and not some other type of hair loss?
CampOfDavid
CampOfDavid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next