Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) EmptyYesterday at 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post)

+34
water4838
drex1999
bov51
Joey Ramone
Themanofmankind1
shanshimbo
calvicie
bocor
young trunks
MikeGore
Hairy
froyd
SonofOdin
Resistance
Xenon
nad4321
MekalGill
Maverick70
Sage 1
Oker
Hairbeback
Mechanotransduction
lookalike
CampOfDavid
blue88
shaftless
sanderson
piranha
Growdamnit
The_End
johndoe1225
cdto2012
long hair
MovieJunkie89
38 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) Empty Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post)

Post  MovieJunkie89 Sat May 21, 2016 3:56 pm

I am currently a NW0 thanks to using the Green Tea/Coconut Shampoo. Like I've said before I made this topical exactly how it was made in the videos posted above, and I also used it everyday for 2 months (And will continue to use it so my MPB never is able to return) This is my final breakdown of how I used this topical to beat my MPB. I didn't even have to change my diet or stop having sex or exercise more or any of that stuff. This stuff is the real deal.

Step 1 - I apply a few drops of Tea Tree Oil to my scalp and rub it in. I use a brand called "Hollywood Beauty", this brand isn't harsh on the scalp at all. You do NOT have to dilute it as you would with other brands of tea tree oil. I recommend either getting this brand of tea tree oil or a product called "Sea Breeze Astringent". This step is to kill off any kind of fungus/bacteria in your hair. (Or you can look for your own alternatives, last thing I want is to be accused of working for one of those companies.)

Step 2 - Apply and massage the green tea/coconut shampoo on your hair for about 2 minutes. You will not have to rinse out the sea breeze or Hollywood beauty Tea tree oil if you've applied it prior. After applying and massaging wear a shower cap. You should feel a slight tingle at this point, if not then you'll feel it a bit later. Leave the topical on under the shower cap for 15-20 mins (I don't see how wearing this longer would do any harm but personally I wore it for 15-20 minutes most of the time.)

Step 3 - Rinse out the shampoo with cold or lukewarm water. The tingle you feel with cold water after this is unreal.

Step 4 (OPTIONAL) (For receding hairline) Dermaroll Once a Week (Only once a week, do not this anymore than that you need time to heal) and apply Rosemary/Emu Oil to your temples and hairline. On the day you dermaroll do NOT apply rosemary/Emu, I usually use the topical prior to dermarolling (Wait till your hair is dry before using the DR!).

** If you are BALD or have been balding for many years look into a product called Natural Crown. I actually have this product but I never had to use it because the topical worked so well. I had this stored away just in case my MPB got really out of hand. Since I never ended up using it I can't give you a review of how it works. But the ingredients list is solid, plus they have some impressive photos on their website. If you've been balding for many years use the green tea/coconut shampoo topical and after you rinse your hair and it dries apply natural crown. I'm certain that is a killer combo right there.

No point in me posting here anymore since I have beaten this curse. Thanks to CS for this great forum and thanks to everyone who provided me knowledge in my time here. I can't begin to explain how much of a burden has been lifted off of me. My hair is my life and it felt like there would be nothing I would be able to do when I started feeling it slowly creeping away. MPB is a life long battle but I'm certain as long as I maintain my hair with this topical a few times a week from this point on I'll be good. Farewell guys. I'll probably swing by from time to time (Maybe).

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) Empty Re: Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post)

Post  long hair Sat May 21, 2016 11:01 pm

that's nice good news ..happy for that Very Happy

probably you feel your scalp healthy and it is in a right thickness now ...i think the mineral in coconut water has something to do with that .
any way please don't go completely  away ,you can update here  every month this will give hope on hair loss cure possibility.
me i have good result with cd method , i have hundreds of ghost hair wait to get dark (some of them already did ) and my progress is slow because my case is seems worst than yours  .
i saw this video a year a go but i used only the green tea because i couldn't found coconut ( they provide coconut oil only) so it didn't work and i gave up ... now i will search again and will add it to my treatment if it work for you then it will work for me.
thank you MJ ..have a nice hair (day) Very Happy
long hair
long hair

Back to top Go down

Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) Empty Re: Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post)

Post  cdto2012 Sat May 21, 2016 11:43 pm

hi   MovieJunkie,

Really nice to hear you have found your way, and can focus on new things in life. It is refreshing to share success and look forward to having your hair be something to have your way.

Looks like we may have more people eventually joining your status,  it makes it worth the trying and patience.  Along with Long Hair and others, there are some that private message me getting results also. Glad there are a variety of ways to succeed.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Sun May 22, 2016 12:28 am

Grats, turns out my local VS sells Tea Tree oil as well, so might as well get some!

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  The_End Sun May 22, 2016 4:20 am

Does Caustic Symmetry have any comments on this topical? I was thinking of trying it in a few months.

The_End

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Sun May 22, 2016 4:29 am

I'm giving in and going to try this. Was doing it once a week about a year ago but got nowhere. Time to kick it into full gear. Very rarely does someone achieve full regrowth, but I truly hope you aren't pulling our legs. Anyway, grats, man, but stay here to help us up on that pedestal where you stand.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  piranha Sun May 22, 2016 4:43 am

Could you post some pics?

piranha

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Sun May 22, 2016 5:46 am

Growdamnit wrote:I'm giving in and going to try this. Was doing it once a week about a year ago but got nowhere. Time to kick it into full gear. Very rarely does someone achieve full regrowth, but I truly hope you aren't pulling our legs. Anyway, grats, man, but stay here to help us up on that pedestal where you stand.  

My hair loss was never all that bad and I started looking for answers at the first signs (Something many don't do, which is why full regrowth is rarely achieved). What results did you expect to see doing it only once a week? Why would you be surprised you got nowhere if you were only doing it once a week? I have no reason to pull anyone's legs (This is a perfect example of why I won't be posting here anymore, you try to help people and this is the kinda shit they start saying). Look dude, you have to have the discipline to do this every single day for a few months for the best results.

If you can't stick to this routine then don't do it. Simple as that. All I get from your posts is that you're too anxious to stick to a method for a long period of time. This is a legit method that works, we don't need people who won't do it properly to then sit there and start discouraging others from doing it.

People really kill me on this forum.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  piranha Sun May 22, 2016 6:01 am

MovieJunkie89 wrote:
Growdamnit wrote:I'm giving in and going to try this. Was doing it once a week about a year ago but got nowhere. Time to kick it into full gear. Very rarely does someone achieve full regrowth, but I truly hope you aren't pulling our legs. Anyway, grats, man, but stay here to help us up on that pedestal where you stand.  

My hair loss was never all that bad and I started looking for answers at the first signs (Something many don't do, which is why full regrowth is rarely achieved). What results did you expect to see doing it only once a week? Why would you be surprised you got nowhere if you were only doing it once a week? I have no reason to pull anyone's legs (This is a perfect example of why I won't be posting here anymore, you try to help people and this is the kinda shit they start saying). Look dude, you have to have the discipline to do this every single day for a few months for the best results.

If you can't stick to this routine then don't do it. Simple as that. All I get from your posts is that you're too anxious to stick to a method for a long period of time. This is a legit method that works, we don't need people who won't do it properly to then sit there and start discouraging others from doing it.

no need to be offensive. I don't think stopping to post on a place where you said you had some help from is a nice thing, of course you don't need to stay here forever but you just said "I did this now I'm cured so just do the thing that I said works and not showed any proof an you'll be fine". Look I don't want to be a pain in the ass or "kill you on the forum" but what I think is that if you had help from people ,who you don't know and who don't know you, for nothing in exchange just for helping's sake then maybe you should help people who are suffering the thing that was being a huge burden on your shoulders and give some more information to help those who are still feeling the thing you were feeling and maybe even post some pics but if you don't then it's your choice of course you can just live your life. But I think whoever knows something that can help with this condition and keep it for himself is just as bad as those people who allegedly keep mpb sufferers from a decent cure.

piranha

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Sun May 22, 2016 3:44 pm

Geez, what an attitude.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Sun May 22, 2016 4:53 pm

MovieJunkie89 wrote:

Just wanted to mention a lot of people I think start attacking the problem when it first becomes a problem.. unfortunately.. some of us fail. Wink

nice job tho. interesting approach. i do see hair loss as a bacteria or fungus problem for sure. the lack of thyroid tends to be labeled as the reason for hair loss.. i think the low temp is to blame for allowing these things to overpopulate.
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Mon May 23, 2016 5:58 am

Now that he says he didn't have hardly any hairloss then pics wouldn't have shown anything dramatic. Hair loss was more noticeable on the front of sage. I hope sage drops by once in a while and shows us some more progress. As for you real baldies who are just starting this method post some before and after pics if you can.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Mon May 23, 2016 10:53 am

To be clear, you have to shampoo every time after right? My hair is way way way too greasy after doing this.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  blue88 Tue May 24, 2016 1:29 am

It would be great to hear CS's thoughts on this...

blue88

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Mon May 30, 2016 3:18 pm

1 week into this. My hair feels and looks incredible.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Tue May 31, 2016 1:47 am

When you say your hair looks incredible, what does that mean exactly? I know it can't be because you see more hair growth because it's too early...but how does it look compared to before? More shinier? Does it lay better on your head or something? What makes it look and feel so incredible?

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Tue May 31, 2016 2:54 am

shaftless wrote:When you say your hair looks incredible, what does that mean exactly? I know it can't be because you see more hair growth because it's too early...but how does it look compared to before? More shinier? Does it lay better on your head or something? What makes it look and feel so incredible?
Shinier and softer. Just feels very full and good.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) Empty RE: Grow...

Post  CampOfDavid Tue May 31, 2016 6:33 am

Do you still boar bristle brush your hair bro?
If so, was it enough to at least halt your hair-loss, or did it just slow it down? Smile
CampOfDavid
CampOfDavid

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Tue May 31, 2016 9:47 am

Growdamnit wrote:1 week into this. My hair feels and looks incredible.

I'm happy your hair is starting to change for the better. Now, it is up to you to stick to this method and use it religiously until you get the results you desire. I know it's hard but please try not to skip out any of the ingredients, all of these ingredients have their own specific purpose.

If you have a balding/thinning crown that will be the first thing you will start to see thicken up. And then after some time your entire hairline and temples will begin to fill with small blond, hairs. You can then use a dermaroller/emu oil/Rosemary to make the blond hairs go terminal. This method can restore your hair if done correctly. I don't know what it is with this topical, it's like after awhile it makes your hair resistant to DHT or something (At least that's what it feels like).

PS - I know I've been very harsh on here recently and that's just primarily because I know this is a good method that can help people but most won't do it or will do it wrongly and then complain, which kills me. Anyway, good luck to you I hope you're able to stick to this method and use it to beat your MPB. Try to be patient and be consistent. I recommend using it daily for at least 3 months. Peace.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  lookalike Tue May 31, 2016 6:45 pm

MovieJunkie,

Thank you for all the info. One quick question: What size dermaroller do you use on the hairline? Could you post a link or the name of the one you purchased? Thank you.

lookalike

Back to top Go down

Post  Mechanotransduction Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:01 am

I think I might give this a go. My only question is how do you store the shampoo? Is it fine to be just left on the shelf?

Mechanotransduction

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:13 am

MovieJunkie89 wrote:
I like guys like yourself that are serious about taking action. I also used to do Cdto's method 3x a day, but I started seeing results so fast with this topical I only massage 2x a day now (About 10 mins each time).

This was a post from the green tea and coconut thread. It looks like this thread may be of interest to future readers so I will add this for treatment context. 

I am not sure how many months Movie Junkie did the DT-CPR method, but I do recall him being consistent and enduring with it. If it was a even a few months, this is a reasonable time to see hairs develop.  It sounds like the video treatment  accelerated the thickening stage with dermarolling. 

If others are trying just the videos,  DT-CPR is an intense treatment and dramatically improves the scalp health. It is something to consider if the results are not as dramatic with just the video and/ or dermarolling.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Mechanotransduction Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:33 am

Hello Cdto,

I have actually been following your posts on the DT-CPR thread for some time now. Its something I've wanted to start but I was worried about damaging my hair with the pill bottle. However, it seems like you're seeing some good results. At the moment I only do normal DT, but I'm not sure that's helping much.

With so many different methods I'm not sure which of these protocols I want to start. I'm 21 with a slightly receded hairline, although it's not so noticeable. I can still see smaller hairs at the front of my hairline which could only mean that my hairline is receding.

So I thought it might be a good idea to start one of these methods as a precautionary measure. I'm sure there are many like me viewing these threads but are not sure where to start.

Mechanotransduction

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:47 am

lookalike wrote:MovieJunkie,

Thank you for all the info.  One quick question:  What size dermaroller do you use on the hairline? Could you post a link or the name of the one you purchased? Thank you.

I use a 1.5MM dermaroller. Why not look one up on Amazon?

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:49 am

Mechanotransduction wrote:I think I might give this a go. My only question is how do you store the shampoo? Is it fine to be just left on the shelf?

Should be fine on the shelf, that's where I usually put mine.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next