Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
detumescence really works. - Page 10 EmptyToday at 2:00 am by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
detumescence really works. - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 10:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
detumescence really works. - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 5:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
detumescence really works. - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 12:23 pm by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
detumescence really works. - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 12:51 pm by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
detumescence really works. - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 2:04 pm by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
detumescence really works. - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 2:20 pm by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
detumescence really works. - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 2:25 am by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
detumescence really works. - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 9:16 pm by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

detumescence really works.

+35
focuspoint
drex1999
piranha
john2223
Reborn Hair PPP
UzumakiNaruto
TNT
long hair
eldarlmari
Xenon
rofl
cdto2012
RAptor
Hole
bayman
Ho Chi Minh
MovieJunkie89
SonofOdin
MikeGore
Changexpert
johndoe1225
urbuddyhere
Billa
chubbfrank
Complexx
Growdamnit
Buster121
bov51
sizzlinghairs
hiilikeyourbeard
sanderson
iuyyighghghgkh
Keanoseg
Duketronix
Amin80
39 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

detumescence really works. - Page 10 Empty Re: detumescence really works.

Post  johndoe1225 Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:33 pm

Huh, that's interesting, the pill bottle rolling across the forehead actually seems like a great idea since it can distribute even pressure all at once!  Maybe I should try that, was just worried about getting my forehead too loose

Thanks again!

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  drex1999 Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:58 am

I am back to post an opinion. It is only that and take it how you wish. Going back to the beginning of things on these threads helped me remember. I mentioned a few weeks ago I felt something I was doing might be working against me. I knew what it might be but wanted to look into it further.

In the beginning, I didn't pinch. It was all about pressing down and moving the skin. Re-positioning my fingers and doing it again, and again, till I had planted my fingers into every bit of scalp I was working and moved it around and around and back and forth each way.

I also wanted to re-read the study but have only found parts of it. From what I have seen, it never mentions pinching either. It was always about the finger press massage.

I have tried to put together a timeline of my progress and believe pinching my scalp arrived a little bit before my regrowth started to regress.

I have come to believe, and remember it is only a theory, that pressing down and moving the skin is where the magic happens and pinching the skin works against the positive you generate from pressing down, maybe because it's damaging and causing inflammation? I don't know, I'm just guessing. What I can tell you is I am convinced, based on the road I have traveled and it's the only logical conclusion I have found. Now I have to put the theory to the test. Can I re-spur new growth and re-attain the levels I had previously reached by stopping the pinching of my scalp and using only the finger press massage?? Well, that's probably a 3 month wait to find out.

Anyway, now you know where I stand and you can contemplate if what I bring up is possible about the potential of pinching the skin together being detrimental. For me, it's almost a forgone conclusion

drex1999

Back to top Go down

Post  piranha Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:30 pm

did anyone doing dt get dandruff kind of a thing?

piranha

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:57 pm

I think John Doe had reported quite a lot of dead skin. I get some 2 days after my enzyme therapy. I guess with oils there might be less. My enzyme therapy accelerates the die off of weak skin cells and really showed me the large amount of skin that was healthy to remove to regenerate and unblock pores. I say this confidently because I also used the same enzyme treatment on my face and almost no skin was removed.

For any readers in the far future, I have moved my photos and main posts to this link

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t11746-regrowth-photos-dt-cpr-method

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  focuspoint Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:14 pm

I have been doing DT now consistently for 8 months. No regrowth at all. Nothing.

It's been a waste of time.

focuspoint

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:08 pm

focuspoint wrote:I have been doing DT now consistently for 8 months. No regrowth at all. Nothing.

hi 8 months is a lot of time invested, maybe you can share what you were doing so people can consider and compare what they are deciding for treatment.  How much time every day did you spend?  Were you using much pressure ?  Were you just massaging one selected area?  Were you pinching, using oils, treating for mites, any other therapies at the same time ?  How about your normal hair shed phase ?

Not sure how often you check in, but a few of us have been compiling a list of things not to do also. Thanks

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:58 pm

focuspoint wrote:I have been doing DT now consistently for 8 months. No regrowth at all. Nothing.

Do yourself a favor and just stop. I know how hard it is to stop, knowing how much time and effort you put into it.

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpio Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:21 pm

cdto2012 wrote:
johndoe1225 wrote:Hey cd, thanks for the update, definitely see a few very thick terminals coming in!  

So you can pretty much say with 100% certainty that the really high downward pressure you use did not hinder your hair/damage it at all?

For sure all of my hairs are on grow mode.  The grafts are growing faster than ever.  There are some "first responder" hairs that have popped out in full diameter in random places and grow like regular mature hair. I saw this when I did needling also. I do not talk about them much because they are random and hard to believe.  You can actually see one full diameter hair  that I had to shave 2 days ago; in the first photo that is farther back from the hairline.  It is a sold white hair in  the bottom right in front of my ear. It was more than a half inch long so I shaved it and you can see that it already grew back some.
   I have had basically no shed, and have really shocked my scalp with the meat tenderizer, olive oil and vinegar, and tea tree oil. I have really defined the massage technique. Not finished until the veins protrude.
  The results are fun to watch because once the hairs decide to grow, they can move pretty fast.  I have been around the hair loss community long enough to know these are extraordinary results, bordering on unbelievable.  If this rate of growth continues I think this experiment will redefine treatment understanding and protocols.  I can only hope for a furry future.

What kind of meat tenderizer do you use?

Scorpio

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:51 pm

Would something like fat calipers be a novel way to pinch my scalp ?

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:32 pm

Guys I had this ridge on the top of my head that seems to have flattened. I can't believe it, the area is sore but it feels like nothing is blocking the blood flow in that area anymore. Shocked

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:41 pm

Hi guys,   I would like to see somebody use micrometers and pinching devices. For most guys it is easy to pinch with the fingers and feel the difference in the tissue thickness and flexibility. Also so a bit of pressing and see if the pain is in the areas of loss.
   Movie Junkie, you are lucky to be young.. maybe you are getting some kind of fast response calcium crystal breakup or dead skin removal ?

Below are the original details for the meat tenderizer.  I ended up with once a week for three hours treatment. Then 2 -3 days later the dead skin starts coming off.  Very worth the time.  I posted a few follow ups, but the source page is linked.

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t10798p90-detumescence-really-works

cdto2012 wrote:
       I remember reading a little about enzyme therapy being part of the mites awareness lady's treatment.  One of her websites was down, but I went on and continued some research I had some knowledge about.  Basically if the mites are under control, blood flow is being restored with massage, and the skin seems healthier; dealing with the fibroid damage seems a logical step. This is an effort to not only intensely remove any dead skin layer, but with enzymes also melt away fibroid scar tissue.
      There are ways to find products or just use green papayas and pineapples for enzyme therapy. For me I live in Asia and I basically know what I need to do the job.  Yes straight meat tenderizer.  I picked up some "Master Foods" brand. Ingredients salt , rice flour, bromelain, papain (contains lactose) .  From my research this is an acceptable mix and I am not aware that I have latex or other allergies to the ingredients.  I will post some links below about this for those interested. I am doing a small test on my arm, then will mix up some tenderizer with honey and let it sit for the first treatment. It can be powerful dissolving compound so take it seriously, I am sure it could damage your skin if left on too long or used too often.
      I am sure there are other hair forums with enzyme therapy, nothing new. It is used for acne, scar reduction, and other common uses like bee stings.  I guess the golden level is to mix it with urea, haven't gotten that far yet. Anyhow if anybody wants to add some cautionary tales or advice feel free.  
https://www.reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction/comments/3bwsy1/so_i_put_meat_tenderizer_on_my_face/

http://swiftcraftymonkey.blogspot.com/2010/03/papaya-extract.html

http://naturalbeautytips.co/is-papaya-good-for-skin/

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18496083  
http://www.hindawi.com/journals/btri/2012/976203/
https://modestyplusglamour.wordpress.com/2012/10/07/pineapple-for-acne-scars/

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:20 pm

cdto2012 wrote:Hi guys,   I would like to see somebody use micrometers and pinching devices. For most guys it is easy to pinch with the fingers and feel the difference in the tissue thickness and flexibility. Also so a bit of pressing and see if the pain is in the areas of loss.
   Movie Junkie,  you are lucky to be young.. maybe you are getting some kind of fast response calcium crystal breakup or dead skin removal ?

Below are the original details for the meat tenderizer.  I ended up with once a week for three hours treatment. Then 2 -3 days later the dead skin starts coming off.  Very worth the time.  I posted a few follow ups, but the source page is linked.

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t10798p90-detumescence-really-works

cdto2012 wrote:
       I remember reading a little about enzyme therapy being part of the mites awareness lady's treatment.  One of her websites was down, but I went on and continued some research I had some knowledge about.  Basically if the mites are under control, blood flow is being restored with massage, and the skin seems healthier; dealing with the fibroid damage seems a logical step. This is an effort to not only intensely remove any dead skin layer, but with enzymes also melt away fibroid scar tissue.
      There are ways to find products or just use green papayas and pineapples for enzyme therapy. For me I live in Asia and I basically know what I need to do the job.  Yes straight meat tenderizer.  I picked up some "Master Foods" brand. Ingredients salt , rice flour, bromelain, papain (contains lactose) .  From my research this is an acceptable mix and I am not aware that I have latex or other allergies to the ingredients.  I will post some links below about this for those interested. I am doing a small test on my arm, then will mix up some tenderizer with honey and let it sit for the first treatment. It can be powerful dissolving compound so take it seriously, I am sure it could damage your skin if left on too long or used too often.
      I am sure there are other hair forums with enzyme therapy, nothing new. It is used for acne, scar reduction, and other common uses like bee stings.  I guess the golden level is to mix it with urea, haven't gotten that far yet. Anyhow if anybody wants to add some cautionary tales or advice feel free.  
https://www.reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction/comments/3bwsy1/so_i_put_meat_tenderizer_on_my_face/

http://swiftcraftymonkey.blogspot.com/2010/03/papaya-extract.html

http://naturalbeautytips.co/is-papaya-good-for-skin/

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18496083  
http://www.hindawi.com/journals/btri/2012/976203/
https://modestyplusglamour.wordpress.com/2012/10/07/pineapple-for-acne-scars/

Cdto2012 thanks once again for your DT-CPR method, my hair feels great and my entire head just feels so much smoother and somehow flatter in general. I will continue to do this for as long as I can. I like the meat tenderizer idea but personally I'm gunna use a Glycolic acid peel (20%), I really wanna focus on my right temple as I've suffered some receding there. And I plan on doing a water fast soon, hopefully I can cleanse some toxins out of my body. I have no doubt I will beat my MPB, I'm lucky I started attacking this thing as soon as I saw the first signs.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:29 pm

I think dmso with ascorbic acid works even better to dissolve calcium

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:45 pm

Some thoughts.

When scalp pinching, the skin is a lot like arthirtus skin in people's hands, legs. Tight and rubbery.

Perhaps we are solving arthritis of the scalp

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:41 pm

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:Some thoughts.

When scalp pinching, the skin is a lot like arthirtus skin in people's hands, legs. Tight and rubbery.

I pinched for a year on all parts of my scalp everyday for over a year. My hair has only receded since.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:38 pm

Growdamnit wrote:
iuyyighghghgkh wrote:Some thoughts.

I pinched for a year on all parts of my scalp everyday for over a year. My hair has only receded since.

I never said the solution to it was pinching

Maybe you need the anti-calcification products, dmso, k2, ascorbic acid etc

This man regrew hair with dmso and mms,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33v1Rw60kss

The only proven way to dissolve calcium is dmso with carrier substances.
Dt is a high risk option

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:23 pm

isn't this pointless ?

research how people dissolve bone spurs and you can apply it to the scalp tissue

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:09 pm

why is this man bald ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyz2s_CtRf4

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:45 am

I really like the idea of using topicals to dissolve calcification and think it is a very worthy direction to have somebody with understanding pursue. I am really impressed with the oral high mg. dosing of vitamin C for my whole body. I am not sure that the topicals can get the calcification out of blood vessels and small capillaries deep in the skin tissue.
As for pinching, it is my conclusion along with a few others doing DT that pinching is not a part of what we consider useful treatment and may even be detrimental to regrowth.
I see how quickly calcium plaque can form on my teeth as a hard crystal. I wonder if it is similar to what happens in the scalp and for my teeth I need a metal tool to mechanically remove that plaque calcium deposit on my teeth.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  long hair Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:10 am

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:why is this man bald ?

that because his scalp was tight ..he did the exercise only after being bald...he looks like nw6~7 even he has lock with Dt he may take more than one year to recover afro
long hair
long hair

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:20 am

Interesting how each generation of DTers ends up with their own take on it. I wonder which one will end up with the most successful users. I'm from the pinching generation of DTers, back when everyone was convinced of that and, that's what I'm sticking to personally. One thing I think is useful for DTers is to keep a log every day of your sessions. In the log write down how your scalp felt, what areas seemed the hardest to pinch/massage, and where you'll focus your efforts next time. Also log the amount of sleep you receive each night. Sleep's important especially for pinchers because you need to give your body ample recovery time from each session. I've been getting nine hours of sleep a day lately and I've been feeling great.
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:51 am

dandruff has increased a lot doing this.

I assume it must be doing something

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:44 pm

long hair wrote:01.27.2016
iuyyighghghgkh wrote:why is this man bald ?

that because his scalp was tight ..he did the exercise only after being bald...he looks like nw6~7 even he has lock  with Dt he may take more than one year to recover afro

I pinch until the area of the scalp goes red, and I can feel it for hours afterward. This feels bets for me.

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:27 pm

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:dandruff has increased a lot doing this.

I assume it must be doing something

You're joking right? Are you doing this?

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  Seuxin Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:19 pm

Hello,

What can be the best chemical way ? I have DMSO...then ?

Seuxin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next