Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» zombie cells
Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post)

+34
water4838
drex1999
bov51
Joey Ramone
Themanofmankind1
shanshimbo
calvicie
bocor
young trunks
MikeGore
Hairy
froyd
SonofOdin
Resistance
Xenon
nad4321
MekalGill
Maverick70
Sage 1
Oker
Hairbeback
Mechanotransduction
lookalike
CampOfDavid
blue88
shaftless
sanderson
piranha
Growdamnit
The_End
johndoe1225
cdto2012
long hair
MovieJunkie89
38 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) - Page 4 Empty Re: Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post)

Post  froyd Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:16 am

This thread is absolutely comical Laughing

a multimillionaire who spends his time on a balding forum, and a bloke who has found the cure, yet presents no evidence and is pissed off at people being skeptical.

If you are beating your chest on a hair loss forum you need to reflect on how you are spending your life lol....

froyd

Back to top Go down

Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post) - Page 4 Empty Re: Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post)

Post  johndoe1225 Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:48 am

Eyjafjallajökull wrote:What brand of coconut milk are you guys using? (OP?)

Some brands use polysorbate as an ingredient, which is used in some old hair loss remedies, so I'm wondering if that could be significant.

Thai kitchen, it doesn't matter, just make sure that it's natural with no added sugars.  The nutrition label should be something like 14g total fat, 12g saturated fat (similar to coconut oil). Also 0g or 1g sugar (I forget).

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairy Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:05 am

I've been doing this for a few weeks now.  My hair loss is a lot more advanced than just trying to fill in the temples, I'm seeing positive signs and I'm doing exactly as instructed in the video.  I'm only doing the shampoo part of it at the moment but will incorporate the stimulating oil soon.

Hairy

Back to top Go down

Post  Oker Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:34 am

Eyjafjallajökull wrote:What brand of coconut milk are you guys using? (OP?)

Some brands use polysorbate as an ingredient, which is used in some old hair loss remedies, so I'm wondering if that could be significant.

I use this one(http://www.amazon.com/Aroy-d-Coconut-Milk-100-Original/dp/B00JUB8N3G?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0) it's 100% coconut milk with nothing added to it.

Oker
Oker

Back to top Go down

Post  piranha Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:55 am

Imma start doing this tomorrow, hope it will grow multimillions in my bankline. I'll post pics if I see results and if I don't I'm gonna go supercritic like rottentomatoes on BvS

piranha

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:15 am

piranha wrote:Imma start doing this tomorrow, hope it will grow multimillions in my bankline. I'll post pics if I see results and if I don't I'm gonna go supercritic like rottentomatoes on BvS
You'll grow all of your hair and this topical will also give you a mansion in the hills.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  piranha Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:17 am

Growdamnit wrote:
piranha wrote:Imma start doing this tomorrow, hope it will grow multimillions in my bankline. I'll post pics if I see results and if I don't I'm gonna go supercritic like rottentomatoes on BvS
You'll grow all of your hair and this topical will also give you a mansion in the hills.

seems legit, I'll need to maintain the hills tho

piranha

Back to top Go down

Post  Resistance Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:23 am

Growdamnit wrote:
Watch out the sides. Last guy who tried this became very pissed off at the world. Legend says he's still angry.

Resistance

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:27 am

Back on topic: my temples look shinier, more pliable, and healthy (?). Not much dead skin even after dermastamping. I'm assuming just because this mixture is incredibly moisturizing. Hair quality seems great, but I'm only about 2 weeks in.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick70 Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:10 pm

Would be a good idea to also add LLLT to this regimen to accelerate the process ?

Maverick70

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:02 pm

jazzel_y wrote:Would be a good idea to also add LLLT to this regimen to accelerate the process ?
I'm sorry but what kind of question is that? It has studies backing it, all for diffuse thinners. Of course it'll help in its own right but to say that it'll accelerate? Who would even know?

There aren't many people out there who have been doing this for years. Not much behind it yet.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  piranha Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:53 am

Second application today, I do not think using this everyday is a good idea because I need to wash my hair with something, this thing is oil so water alone does not wash it off I tried adding some more castil soap but no luck still too greasy to rinse with water and I put the rest of coconut milk in an air proof jar I hope that's okay. And if moviejunkie do not even think about cursing and saying fuck of if you're not going to use it everyday I warn you.

piranha

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:46 am

piranha wrote:Second application today, I do not think using this everyday is a good idea because I need to wash my hair with something, this thing is oil so water alone does not wash it off I tried adding some more castil soap but no luck still too greasy to rinse with water and I put the rest of coconut milk in an air proof jar I hope that's okay. And if moviejunkie do not even think about cursing and saying fuck of if you're not going to use it everyday I warn you.

I think the massive benefits to hair and scalp health outweigh the risks of so much shampoo, you can even use a sulfate free shampoo if you're worried.

I also put my leftover coconut milk in an airtight jar, and store it in the fridge. It usually smells fine for at least a week.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:00 am

The quality of my hair (after doing this daily and shampooing with a sulfate free shampoo) is astounding. Just got a big haircut today and noticed after cutting off all the dead ends, my hair looks incredible.

Any sign of regrowth? 2.5 weeks in and I cannot tell as that is too short for any method, but my bald spots are very shiny and look like brand new skin. I have no more dandruff even after dermastamping.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:16 am

Hi MovieJunkie.

Thanks for sharing with us what has worked for you.

Looking at the method, steps 1, 3 and 4 seems quite easy to do. Step 2 I would say is only the preparation that needs more effort. Do you think we could get a ready made coconut/green tea shampoo and use that instead? How important is step 2?

Kind regards,

Mike

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:29 am

^ Coconut and green tea is the easiest part, I'd definitely say no

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  piranha Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:07 am

I need some tips for storing the coconut milk it's not sold in local stores so I need to buy it online and it is a little costy to buy every 4 days, the thing is people say store it 1 week max but I can't even finish the mixture in one week(the recipe in videos 3tbs oil etc). I wonder if it's ok to store it for a couple weeks in an airtight jar it's not like we're drinking it right? plus I watched a couple of vids on making homemade coconut milk is pretty much water + coconut itself so how crucial is coconut milk and how long does your mixture last?

piranha

Back to top Go down

Post  young trunks Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:12 am

piranha wrote:I need some tips for storing the coconut milk it's not sold in local stores so I need to buy it online and it is a little costy to buy every 4 days, the thing is people say store it 1 week max but I can't even finish the mixture in one week(the recipe in videos 3tbs oil etc). I wonder if it's ok to store it for a couple weeks in an airtight jar it's not like we're drinking it right? plus I watched a couple of vids on making homemade coconut milk is pretty much  water + coconut itself so how crucial is coconut milk and how long does your mixture last?

Same question I had. My milk is one day old and I was starting regimen today.

young trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:35 am

piranha wrote:I need some tips for storing the coconut milk it's not sold in local stores so I need to buy it online and it is a little costy to buy every 4 days, the thing is people say store it 1 week max but I can't even finish the mixture in one week(the recipe in videos 3tbs oil etc). I wonder if it's ok to store it for a couple weeks in an airtight jar it's not like we're drinking it right? plus I watched a couple of vids on making homemade coconut milk is pretty much  water + coconut itself so how crucial is coconut milk and how long does your mixture last?

Before it goes bad just pour it all over your hair/scalp in the shower before you shampoo so you can use it up.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  piranha Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:14 am

today I checked the coconut milk jar and found a white life form with black dots instead of coconut milk so no luck storing it(people say you can store it for longer if you freeze it) I made a batch without coconut milk I mean we put coconut oil, castille soap also has coconut oil the mixture is like a coconut cocktail so maybe it is ok to not use coconut milk, if you have it and have no problem with buying it then of course use it but as I've stated before it is a little costly for me to buy coconut milk every 4 days.

piranha

Back to top Go down

Post  bocor Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:52 pm

Hi I'm a bit confused on the recipe it says a teaspoon of lavender oil? Does that mean a full teaspoon of lavender essential oil??! I thought you only need a few drops?? Much thx

bocor

Back to top Go down

Post  Mechanotransduction Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:20 am

I'm about to start this topical today but I'm not entirely sure which castor oil brand to go for?

Any suggestions on which castor oil brand to use?

The castor oil I ordered says it's pure but i'm not sure if its cold pressed. Is it better to use cold pressed castor oil or will any do?

This is the one I have now:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004RG5VIY/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_2?pf_rd_p=569136327&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B004RG9ZC2&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=66MAFJT6YJYYSC4EWK0P

Mechanotransduction

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:45 pm

for preserving coconut milk, place it in a clean jar with a sealing lid, and freeze it. It separates when frozen, so for best results use a few smaller jars - so when you unthaw you do not warm the entire supply of milk.

I am not sure what the milk has that the oil does not have. They make the milk from the ripe coconut flesh and water (some might be coconut water). When you freeze it you see that it is just water and coconut oil with fiber. If you are looking for enzymes or something, just do an enzyme scalp cleanse. If you are thinking electrolytes then mix minerals in your coconut oil.

Most coconut milk in stores in USA have preservatives that make the product junk.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  bocor Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:52 am

Can someone please answer on the lavender oil? Is that essential oil? So 1 tsp of essential oil of lavender goes in this mix? That's a really super concentrated amount only a few drops are supposed to be used with ounces and ounces of carrier oil if this is true I'm wandering if the lavender oil is the active ingredient in this mix just trying to double check before I use this much lavender essential oil or is there another kind of lavender oil that is not essential ? Thx

bocor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:20 am

Like mentioned i simplified, and efficient the remedy with actual pictures of my hair.
So strange when this remedy was posted ages ago, but i did not glorify it the US way.

And NO Lavender oil does not have a purpose at all.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next