Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Any option for mild pubertal gyno? EmptyToday at 9:12 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Any option for mild pubertal gyno? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Any option for mild pubertal gyno? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Any option for mild pubertal gyno? EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Any option for mild pubertal gyno? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Any option for mild pubertal gyno? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Any option for mild pubertal gyno? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Any option for mild pubertal gyno? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Any option for mild pubertal gyno? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Any option for mild pubertal gyno?

2 posters

Go down

Any option for mild pubertal gyno? Empty Any option for mild pubertal gyno?

Post  tigerwolf Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:58 am

Hey guys, let me first say that you have a great site going on here and I have lurked around before but this is my first post.

I am a 27 year old guy and I have had very mild gyno since puberty. it is mild enough that it has never restricted or prevented me from doing anything physical. Apart from extremely tight t-shirts it has not restricted my wardrobe in anyway either. It is also not painful in any way so generally it had never really bothered me to a great extent.

However, couple of years back I started exercising/working out. As I lost body fat and gained muscle (I was normal weight before) the gyno started getting a little more noticeable. I understand that it is the chest muscle pushing it even further and making it stand out a bit more.

I am now at a frame of mind where the gyno is no where close to the point where I would consider surgery (even generally unless it is a life threatening issue I am not a big fan of surgical options) but it is making me question if I should try for any more gains in exercising as losing more fat and adding more muscle will only make it's appearance worse. It sucks that you put in the time and effort in working out and then feel conscious over something that you can seemingly do nothing about.

So my question: is anyone aware of any natural supplements / solutions that can help with this? Even something that can help with a slight reduction would be very valuable. Or is surgery really the only option here?

Just to be clear this is NOT a case of gyno occurring due to drugs and/or steroid abuse. I have never taken any of that in my life and dont intend to. This is gyno that never went away after puberty.

Thanks for any and all help.

tigerwolf

Back to top Go down

Any option for mild pubertal gyno? Empty Re: Any option for mild pubertal gyno?

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:11 am

It's usually caused by sub-clinical hypothyroidism. A slight increase in prolactin can confirm this.
And you might have heard that some topical estrogenic lotions and creams can induce it as well.

Here are some options: Would suggesting using Myomin (natural aromatase inhibitor), rather than the drugs, such as Raloxifene or Tamoxifen. You can also try a topical DHT cream.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  tigerwolf Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:39 am

Thanks for the reply CS. One question though: I also suffer from hair loss (that is how I found the board in the first place) so wouldnt the topical DHT cream increase my hair fall?

Will definitely look into Myomin.

tigerwolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down