Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Too much PM gave me gyno...help IH! :( EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Too much PM gave me gyno...help IH! :( EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Too much PM gave me gyno...help IH! :( EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Too much PM gave me gyno...help IH! :( EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Too much PM gave me gyno...help IH! :( EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Too much PM gave me gyno...help IH! :( EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Too much PM gave me gyno...help IH! :( EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Too much PM gave me gyno...help IH! :( EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Too much PM gave me gyno...help IH! :( EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Too much PM gave me gyno...help IH! :(

+9
Icanbeatthis
j87x
Joejoebaggins
cassanova
CausticSymmetry
halfempty
Amaranthaceae
scottyc33
nidhogge
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Too much PM gave me gyno...help IH! :( Empty Too much PM gave me gyno...help IH! :(

Post  nidhogge Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:12 am

Well, as some of you may now, I'm pretty sensitive to gynocomestia from my earlier years messing with prohormones. Well, I've been taking Ainterol's PM @ about 2x a day (500mg morning and night) and then recently added 112degrees.com's product into my regime, which is giving me a LOT of miroestrol content overall. Seems I'm feeling great, hair is in good shape and fallout is minimal. but now I have a lil lump in my left nipple. Anyway to make this quickly go away IH? I may be becoming a shirtless bartender in about a month, so this definitely sucks. I'm cutting out Ainterol entirely as that's the largest amount of PM that is coming my way, so hopefully that'll contribute to speeding up the "recovery" if you will.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Too much PM gave me gyno...help IH! :( Empty Re: Too much PM gave me gyno...help IH! :(

Post  scottyc33 Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:14 am

Maybe try rubbing some DHT get (Andractim) on the nipple?

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Too much PM gave me gyno...help IH! :( Empty Re: Too much PM gave me gyno...help IH! :(

Post  nidhogge Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:17 am

Hmm, may have to check that out! Good call man.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:36 am

IH, are you sure it is a good idea to recommend PM in such high doses on your regime page?

I think a more conservative approach would be more fitting especially since you have not taken PM
yourself yet, it must be the first you ever put something on your 6 without having taken it yourself!

A rush is a red flag.

Nidhogge I hope you recovery will be swift, there was some other dude here who had breast/nipple issues as well, his
went away when he scaled down the dosage.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  halfempty Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:45 am

I think that if you catch it early and stop the thing that is causing it, then you have a really good chance that it will simply disappear.

halfempty

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:19 am

nidhogge - Sorry to hear that, in addition to what scottyc33 mentioned, a Curcumin BCM-95 product such as Curcugel.

Sometimes changes to thyroid can cause Gynecomastia, as well as prolactin increases.

Best to assume it is related to excess Kudzu use. Curcugel is a high absorbing Curcumin product and it can bind to estrogen receptors. Weaker products have been used to help stop Gynecomastia.

cpio - So far, I have the kudzu on the list as "under review" as possible replacement with a weaker product from Solgar, which is standardized. But I see what you mean, maybe it should not be listed there at all.

Maybe we should conduct a poll on how many of us are using it and what the effects have been so far.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:21 am

I still think PM is great stuff, it's just that from what I understand, the Thais historically have been using 80mgs or so. Taking a gram a day may be a bit excess then...and I was taking even more than that factoring in 112degrees' product. Ephedrine is great for weight loss, but has implications if you take more than the recommended dosage. I've OD'ed so to speak, so now I gotta get myself back on track. Smile

Thanks for the suggestions IH, going to definitely give that a try! And, thanks cpio, I hope it's swift as well. It's not painful (unless ya poke it, stings a bit, heh..), but don't need it that's for sure.

half--

Yea man, I've had gyno flareups a number of times over the years and have got 'em all to go away. Just usually takes a few months.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  cassanova Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:14 am

If you want to get rid of it quickly take arimidex or even better letrozole.... That is if you have access to it and want to take drugs.

cassanova

Back to top Go down

Post  Joejoebaggins Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:39 am

Nid how much chasteberry are you taking right now?

Here is a thread on bb.com about a dude that got rid of gyno taking 1500mg of chasteberry.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29888

IH, is that much chasteberry appropriate for gyno situations?
Joejoebaggins
Joejoebaggins

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:28 am

Joejoebaggins - That's a good amount. In the case of thyroid related gynecomastia, Chasteberry is essential. However in this case, it's probably estrogen related. I take chasteberry very faithfully everyday. Are you taking this stuff by the way Nid?
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  j87x Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:39 am

My left nipple has been sensitive as well. I cut down to 1x/day it's not as sensitive now, but still tingles. I'll cut it out completely starting today. At first I thought it was balancing out my hormones but not so much anymore.

j87x

Back to top Go down

Post  Icanbeatthis Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:22 am

Is there any danger of developing thyroid related gynecomastia when using Lugol's?

I recently started taking iodine and I don't have any issues so far but i'm just wondering....

Icanbeatthis

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:05 pm

Icanbeatthis - There would be less risk of thyroid problems with thanks to Lugol's. Also Iodine stops estrogen from its proliferative effects.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:52 pm

As you guys well-know, I take a lot of Iodine, so that definitely isn't the issue. Two things that I've been without for about a month:

- Selenium
- Chasteberry

I need to get back on this...I think my Prolactin has been out of control. If folks are experiencing neg. sides from PM, drop Ainterol's PM completely, wait till the sides go away, then get on 112degrees.com's product or Solgar's. We're OD'ing as far as I'm concerned. Hair may be good but I'd rather slowly get the benefit of PM than get the negative sides with faster positive results!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:36 pm

Why drop Ainterol completely, instead of just taking less? I take half a capsule daily (250 mg).

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:49 am

Because I'm taking 112degrees.com's product, which has 80mg of the proper PM Extract on top of Butea Superba and some other stuff. I'll wait till the gyno goes away then maybe get on a tab again a day on top of the 112degrees.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  tooler Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:10 am

I used Ainterol PM 250mg each day for 1 month. Even with such dosage libido dropped significantly (more over a time, and I'm using around 1g maca root powder daily). Last week I'm on 125mg Ainterol daily, and my libido is coming back to normal. But because of this gyno warning, I will go to just 100mg daily and stay with that hopefully couple more months, which I believe would be more reasonable dosage for men. I can't comment on any effects of PM so far.
Caustic, I would also recommend to remove PM from top6, or decrease dosage at least.

tooler

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:06 am

tooler - I agree, so I just updated the page and removed it.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:53 am

Well, keep in mind I was at a gram a day as well, and this is only one particular company's product.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:42 am

cassanova wrote:If you want to get rid of it quickly take arimidex or even better letrozole.... That is if you have access to it and want to take drugs.

I second that. I can send you a link where they sell them both.

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  j87x Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:48 pm

I wish there was something to balance out my overly horniness. Maybe add 7-HMR on top of a lower dose of PM?

j87x

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:32 pm

A lower dose (100-200 mg) of PM does not cause a decrease in libido to my experience. On the contrary it may be stimulating. The problem we have had with PM was basically incredible poor advice from Aintelrol suggesting that men in our age group would benefit from 2 x 500 mg capsules. Not so by a long shot.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:16 am

cpio--

Agreed.

80mg, again, is the typical amount that's been traditionally used in Thailand to achieve the positives. So, 100-200 ought to be reasonable as well.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  zeus Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:47 pm

Would half an Ainternol one time daily suffice then? Haven't noticed any difference in hair or libido since starting on PM, 500mg/daily. Is it possible to see no sides nor benefits at the wrong dosage?

zeus

Back to top Go down

Post  zeus Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:48 pm

Maybe I should jump to 7HMR instead?

zeus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next