Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Mild Eczema? Looking for something to try.  EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Mild Eczema? Looking for something to try.  EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Mild Eczema? Looking for something to try.  EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Mild Eczema? Looking for something to try.  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Mild Eczema? Looking for something to try.  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Mild Eczema? Looking for something to try.  EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Mild Eczema? Looking for something to try.  EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Mild Eczema? Looking for something to try.  EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Mild Eczema? Looking for something to try.  EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Mild Eczema? Looking for something to try.

3 posters

Go down

Mild Eczema? Looking for something to try.  Empty Mild Eczema? Looking for something to try.

Post  PolandSpring Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:39 pm

Soon after I was diagnosed with Crohns I started getting little 'blisters' on my skin. They only pop up when the weather is cold, so it's hard to tell if it's a crohns thing, a dry skin thing, or both. I have very good self control when it comes to these things, so I don't itch them. I did once, and it turned into a pussy patch about the size of a nickel right on the top of my hand. That didn't go away for months, so since then I have done my best to not itch these bumps when they appear. I get them in the same spots every winter. Two on the top of my right hand, one on the top of my left hand near my thumb, two on my stomach, and then a small cluster of them on both my biceps.

Unless they are irritated, they are not visible. When they are, I put some cortizone cream on them and the inflammation usually goes away in an hour or so. Needless to say, they are very annoying.

Does this sound like a minor case of Eczema? and are there any better solutions out there than cortizone cream for something like this?

Any relation to Crohns / harloss?

PolandSpring

Back to top Go down

Mild Eczema? Looking for something to try.  Empty Re: Mild Eczema? Looking for something to try.

Post  rofl Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:40 pm

not sure if this will help, but i recently got prescribed by the doctor 3%sulphur, 3% salicylic acid in a creme, and its working for rosacea and seborraic dermititis.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Mild Eczema? Looking for something to try.  Empty Re: Mild Eczema? Looking for something to try.

Post  Zaphod Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:10 pm

There are connections in between chrons, skin problems and hairloss. In fact there are connections beween everything in the human body, lol. What's the deepest cause of problems is better question. Many diseases are caused by overload of pathogens that is what makes me convinced the gut is on the top of this causal pyramid.

The gut is not easy to repair it since it gets complicated and require a lot of dedication with diet, chelation and supps. Imo topicals are all secundary, cause it doesnt eliminate problem - existing in the gut spreading over the body. It's like masking the problem all over again, letting the food intolerance/ pathogenic overload/ heavy metals/ toxins ruining it subconsciously...I'd follow posts by LittleFighter, CS, Rdkml and posts of the others in this regards. If your docs cant help you, you are the only one who can. By educating, and putting it into practice...

For Seborrhoeic dermatitis xyilitol works well, imo.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:27 am

Try a litre and a half of water in the morning for a week and see if it makes a difference

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down