Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Exosome Theory and Herpes
No Proof Found That Gum Disease Causes Heart Disease or Stroke - Page 3 EmptyToday at 6:36 pm by grail

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
No Proof Found That Gum Disease Causes Heart Disease or Stroke - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
No Proof Found That Gum Disease Causes Heart Disease or Stroke - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
No Proof Found That Gum Disease Causes Heart Disease or Stroke - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
No Proof Found That Gum Disease Causes Heart Disease or Stroke - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
No Proof Found That Gum Disease Causes Heart Disease or Stroke - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
No Proof Found That Gum Disease Causes Heart Disease or Stroke - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
No Proof Found That Gum Disease Causes Heart Disease or Stroke - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
No Proof Found That Gum Disease Causes Heart Disease or Stroke - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

No Proof Found That Gum Disease Causes Heart Disease or Stroke

+10
theseeker86
tooyoung
Delphine
nidhogge
AS54
CausticSymmetry
ubraj
Espio
a
Hairbeback
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

No Proof Found That Gum Disease Causes Heart Disease or Stroke - Page 3 Empty Re: No Proof Found That Gum Disease Causes Heart Disease or Stroke

Post  Zaphod Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:46 pm

Hairbeback wrote:So if I buy some xyotil or toothsoap should I do a salt water rinse after I brush or before? And how long should I gargle for?

I am doing it 10 minutes. I've develop a custom to pull sesame oil/salt water/ sodium bicarbonate/ coconut oil/ when i am showering to save some time... You solve xylitol in the water as a pulling agent with idea to kill the bacteria?

Today got my water pik. It's expensive device for what it gives technically - it's really simple device assemblied with water pump, 2 switches to modulate the pressure,a water tank, and injector. I've paid 60€ for mine.

After first use i am amazed on how bad i washed my teeth in the morning as many breakfast remainings came out from space in between the teeth and under the gums. Smile This product works great.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

No Proof Found That Gum Disease Causes Heart Disease or Stroke - Page 3 Empty Re: No Proof Found That Gum Disease Causes Heart Disease or Stroke

Post  LawOfThelema Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:41 am

I Got my pik about a little less than a month ago. Still using regular sodium laurel sulfate + propelyne glycol commercial tooth formulations. But even with that, doing the pik daily 2x, floss daily 1x, painting the gums with aloe gel, and taking vitamin c daily i have seen some mild improvement. No bleeding on all the teath but one and there it is mild.

aAoe on gingivial infections in rats showed healing (increase in VEGF, wonder if it do the same on the scalp... probably not as well since the gums are very moist and porous) and on periodontal disease in humans... problem is it causes you to salivate which i think washes it away too quickly... be best if you could find an instrument to put in between the gum line rather than just on the surface of the gum. could squish the juice around in your mouth. should penetrate into the pockets that way. but also produces saliva which dillutes it.

going to look into the mag oil and some of the other things mentioned in this thread

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3