Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Is there a pill to be swallowed in Emergency Situations to save from heart attack, stroke etc ? EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Is there a pill to be swallowed in Emergency Situations to save from heart attack, stroke etc ? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Is there a pill to be swallowed in Emergency Situations to save from heart attack, stroke etc ? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Is there a pill to be swallowed in Emergency Situations to save from heart attack, stroke etc ? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Is there a pill to be swallowed in Emergency Situations to save from heart attack, stroke etc ? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Is there a pill to be swallowed in Emergency Situations to save from heart attack, stroke etc ? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Is there a pill to be swallowed in Emergency Situations to save from heart attack, stroke etc ? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Is there a pill to be swallowed in Emergency Situations to save from heart attack, stroke etc ? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Is there a pill to be swallowed in Emergency Situations to save from heart attack, stroke etc ? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Is there a pill to be swallowed in Emergency Situations to save from heart attack, stroke etc ?

+3
Grateful
johndoe1225
MikeGore
7 posters

Go down

Is there a pill to be swallowed in Emergency Situations to save from heart attack, stroke etc ? Empty Is there a pill to be swallowed in Emergency Situations to save from heart attack, stroke etc ?

Post  MikeGore Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:17 pm

I remember I once came across such a pill. I think it was this site and CS mentioned it. May be I am wrong.

But anyhow, is there any pill, that is good for emergency situations that can save a persons life, or prevent damage to the body during a stroke, heart attack etc?

Thanks,

Mike

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Is there a pill to be swallowed in Emergency Situations to save from heart attack, stroke etc ? Empty Re: Is there a pill to be swallowed in Emergency Situations to save from heart attack, stroke etc ?

Post  johndoe1225 Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:22 pm

I think Bayer?

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Is there a pill to be swallowed in Emergency Situations to save from heart attack, stroke etc ? Empty Re: Is there a pill to be swallowed in Emergency Situations to save from heart attack, stroke etc ?

Post  Grateful Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:08 pm

I wrote in a recent post that I recently heard I from a certain health guru that everyone should carry with themselves a packet containing a capsule each of vitamin E, Hawthorn, COQ10, Cayenne, magnesium citrate and selenium. These would be taken immediately as soon as one suspects that they're having a heart attack or stroke. Sounds like a great natural emergency backup but I don't know how effective it really is. CS did mention that there have been some conflicting reports on cayenne and its effect on the heart.
Personally, I probably will carry the packet with me but probably leave out the cayenne.

Grateful

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:45 am

For heart attack there is this: strophanthin gratus, a cardiac glycoside that can raise the body’s pH in cardiomyocytes. this substance is identical to ouabain (because it is a source of it). Ouabain a steroid hormone that is produced in the adrenal glands and brain of the human body. A small dose will prevent a heart attack. 

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26322921

More info about it here.

http://longevitypost.com/clogged-arteries-heart-attacks/

For strokes there is a very simple thing to make at home. A combination of double-strength coffee & and strong liquor (an Irish Coffee).

Info on that here: http://www.medpagetoday.com/MeetingCoverage/ISC/8453

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:46 am

Thanks for those responses guys.

So, in the unfortunate event of such an incident, lets say someone we know is in the fits of having a heart attack, we grab that ouabain and apply it to the tongue? I guess this is what I read about here years ago. I remember it being German or Swedish, so I guess this was what I was trying to find. But this isn't something that needs to be taken regularly like with what we do with the other supplements, but just to be used as a life saver at the moment that something bad is happening?

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:53 am

The above methods will be helpful in 87% of strokes but the other hemmorhagic stroke, where there is a bleed in the brain, will make things worse, produce worse outcome in recovery and will give higher fatality rate.  

Don't do what I have done before and give someone with a hemmorhagic stroke a method designed for a blood clot stroke.  Be careful with strokes.  It's impossible to know the difference based on symptoms and becomes a roll of the dice if giving something before the hospital.

Magnesium oil for recovery and/ or treatment will help with strokes and heart attacks and in my emergency use kit.  Rub into feet till ambulance comes. Continue giving for days and weeks and months after to further help with recovery

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Changexpert Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:08 am

ubraj wrote:The above methods will be helpful in 87% of strokes but the other hemmorhagic stroke, where there is a bleed in the brain, will make things worse, produce worse outcome in recovery and will give higher fatality rate.  

Don't do what I have done before and give someone with a hemmorhagic stroke a method designed for a blood clot stroke.  Be careful with strokes.  It's impossible to know the difference based on symptoms and becomes a roll of the dice if giving something before the hospital.

Magnesium oil for recovery and/ or treatment will help with strokes and heart attacks and in my emergency use kit.  Rub into feet till ambulance comes.  Continue giving for days and weeks and months after to further help with recovery
Are you a physician by any chance? That was really enlightening.
Changexpert
Changexpert

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:20 am

I have heard cayenne pepper as another mentioned. Supposedly it has the ability to unclot internal blood clots and better regulate blood pressure quickly. The theory continued that it also helps quickly clot external bleeding.

http://medicineforthepeople.com/stop-a-stroke-dead-in-its-tracks-with-this-common-kitchen-spice/

warning against this use
http://medcapsules.com/info/Dangers%20of%20Cayenne%20for%20Heart%20Attacks%20and%20Strokes.html
guess the internet will tell you what you want to hear

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down