Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread)

+67
Zeke
zanza
granger451
duel_black
FATE
Yanks
goten574
karankawa
CobaltBlue
zerx
sc871
bh2o
hadrion
helpmyhair1
Crusher
droddy
despacio
Aum
dtls
mphatesmpb
Genetickz
gbp2000
GoodThings
Silverlin
LittleFighter
Nanas
CausticSymmetry
ubraj
9rugrats5
ezmbh
sdguy
teacup
steve215
Alan
cee-low
The Natural
zender
Grateful
fender89
albe
TransGirl
phoenix21
Lw
MAO
elan164
Irenicus
isis
nidhogge
EricBee
Smurfy
adam2525
theseeker
Hoppipolla
Raxe
scottyc33
abc123
pancacke
FireFist
masterfree
tooyoung
fredounet
LA-Night
act
hapyman
crincrin
papillapower
71 posters

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Go down

Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) Empty Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread)

Post  papillapower Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:05 am

Oh well, good luck guys, in your quest to grow new hair

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) Empty Re: Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread)

Post  crincrin Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:16 am

Come back when your site is up and you have something to tell us.

crincrin

Back to top Go down

Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) Empty He's a salesman!

Post  papillapower Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:17 am

Talk about shooting the messenger. I just did a search and found that the book that I originally purchased in 1981 is Out of Print. but you can buy it for $119.00 USD used. I paid $8.95....

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) Empty Re: Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread)

Post  hapyman Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:17 am

Can you blame them. You spammed the same message over 6 different posts. You could have gotten your message across with one simple post. Did you think it would be more effective if you posted the same stuff in numerous threads? To get you up to date since you have re-discovered the internet this is standard etiquette in web forums.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:18 am

Whats the name of the original book then? Another bait line... damn I fell for it Very Happy
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) Empty Like I said

Post  papillapower Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:21 am

I don't spend time online. I've never been on a forum in my life. Posting 6 threads was not my intention.

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) Empty If I didn't come here

Post  papillapower Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:27 am

You'd never know there was a book. People are whining about me writing another book 15 years later, with 15 years more research and experience, and now you want to know the name of the original, which somebody is selling for 10x the original price? For a used book? Must be good.

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:28 am

Stop playing games then. If the book is so good and tell us the name. What are you afraid of?
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) Empty I don't play games

Post  papillapower Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:34 am

I'm stating facts. And I'm not going to promote a book that somebody else is selling for 10x the price that I paid, 30 years ago. And I already posted the name of my book. Which has more, and more current information. And it's not for sale. It's not in Ebook format. Yet.

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:37 am

You make no sense whatsoever. A simple google search of your book comes up with only these forum posts lol.

Seriously though why won't you really tell us the name of the other book. You are obviously scared someone will investigate this further. You are too transparent in your actions. Don't pretend to not share the information simply because it is overpriced.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) Empty Have a nice day guys.

Post  papillapower Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:39 am

I gotta get to work on my E-book.

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:42 am

You're making a pitch with no product ... I don't get it, even when we ask you for what you're selling you refuse to give it to us ... so TELL me papilla ... what are we supposed to think about you? You've given us nothing but a sketchy recap of what we already knew years ago regarding hair and a big handful of irritable nothing.

"You owe the companies nothing. You especially don't owe them any courtesy. They have re-arranged the world to put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission, don't even start asking for theirs."

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) Empty What do you not understand?

Post  papillapower Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:49 am

I sold it by mail order 15 years ago. In Malaysia, Costa Rica, Canada, the U.S. How could it possibly be on Google? I'm not giving away free information. Period. I'm just letting you know that people who did buy it 30 years ago for $8.95 are selling the same book, used for $119.00. Why would they do that? And you guys are whining about me. I didn't sell the same book. Mine had 15 years more research and information, and any information that I took for my book, is clearly documented and footnoted accordingly. That's called research. It's a thesis. It makes perfect sense.

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:51 am

Lol... I love it... "irritable nothing"

Sums it up pretty well indeed.

So you come here pitching this mysterious book, providing no pertinent information whatsoever and all the while trying to claim its the bee's knees of hairloss treatments.

Can you put yourself in our shoes for one second and see if you would even trust yourself?

If the original book you gained inspiration from is not nearly as good as yours you wouldn't be afraid to share its name. Because after all we would rather buy your book if its that much better. Stand by your product and give us the name. Pretty simple.

hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) Empty Because it's not finished

Post  papillapower Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:54 am

Who says I don't have a product? I already said that I have original copies of the booklet that I wrote 15 years ago. It needs to be redone. I know jack about creating and selling an Ebook. Would you like me to scan a copy? Will you believe me then? And if I do, then what? I still can't sell it anyway, even if you wanted to buy it.

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:00 am

Please do scan it, along with the first couple pages of publishing information so we can verify it's authenticity, and YES, we will believe you and you will have our attention.

"You owe the companies nothing. You especially don't owe them any courtesy. They have re-arranged the world to put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission, don't even start asking for theirs."

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) Empty Have a nice day guys.

Post  papillapower Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:04 am

I'll scan the cover and a couple of pages. You can criticize the crap out of it (and me) then. And thanks for your feedback. I see there's a bit of a demand. That's all I wanted to know.

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:05 am

I can't tell whether you're a very bad salesman (getting your target market / customers to begrudgingly show you HOW to sell your product) or a very good salesman (getting your target market / customers to begrudgingly show you HOW to sell your freakin' product).

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) Empty I published it myself

Post  papillapower Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:06 am

On my Packard Bell computer in 1995. And it's copywritten.

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:06 am

papillapower wrote:Would you like me to scan a copy? Will you believe me then? And if I do, then what? I still can't sell it anyway, even if you wanted to buy it.

If you could please inform me as to why you couldn't sell a scanned copy? What could honestly prevent you from doing that?

Also if you could please tell me why you keep changing the subject and ignoring the questions about this other mysterious book you purchased in the 1980s.

Lastly, some other background or references (you don't have to give away the secret) would really help.

You can't just say "Great book it will save your hair, I wrote it, buy it when I release it" and expect people to believe you.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) Empty How do I attach the pages?

Post  papillapower Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:11 am

I don't see anyway to attach.

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:15 am

I assume you or a friend has a digital camera PP, take a picture of your rockstar hair and post it next to a scanned picture of you when you were balding. If you dodge this request the pitchforks come out.

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) Empty I'm not changing the subject.

Post  papillapower Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:30 am

But I'm certainly not going to give away this information on an chat forum. There are no pictures of me when I was balding. Do you like having your picture taken, when your hair is falling out? I sure didn't. And besides, That was 30 years ago.

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:40 am

And all your friends who you regrew hair for? I suppose there's not ONE picture amongst them all?
Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) Torch-and-pitchfork
The villagers are getting restless.

Last edited by act<react on Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  LA-Night Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:41 am

papillapower wrote:But I'm certainly not going to give away this information on an chat forum. There are no pictures of me when I was balding. Do you like having your picture taken, when your hair is falling out? I sure didn't. And besides, That was 30 years ago.

Then what are you doing on a "chat forum" in the first place?

If you really discovered the cure for hair loss, it'd instantly make you one of the most powerful men in the world -- and enemy number one of the multi-billion dollar hair loss industry.

Why would you waste time trying to convince anonymous posters on a forum to buy an e-book? You wouldn't. You'd dream bigger. You'd aim higher. You wouldn't waste time trying to convince skeptics. You'd simply dominate rock star serene all the way to the bank.

LA-Night

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next