Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 12:43 am by MikeGore

» zombie cells
Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread)

+67
Zeke
zanza
granger451
duel_black
FATE
Yanks
goten574
karankawa
CobaltBlue
zerx
sc871
bh2o
hadrion
helpmyhair1
Crusher
droddy
despacio
Aum
dtls
mphatesmpb
Genetickz
gbp2000
GoodThings
Silverlin
LittleFighter
Nanas
CausticSymmetry
ubraj
9rugrats5
ezmbh
sdguy
teacup
steve215
Alan
cee-low
The Natural
zender
Grateful
fender89
albe
TransGirl
phoenix21
Lw
MAO
elan164
Irenicus
isis
nidhogge
EricBee
Smurfy
adam2525
theseeker
Hoppipolla
Raxe
scottyc33
abc123
pancacke
FireFist
masterfree
tooyoung
fredounet
LA-Night
act
hapyman
crincrin
papillapower
71 posters

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 3 Empty Re: Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread)

Post  act<react Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:44 pm

-cough cough- SO ... you have a product / book you don't want to sell us, a used copy that you won't link us to, and you aren't willing to let us taste what we have to discern whether we want it or not ... what the shit is it exactly that you expect us to do besides yell at you?

"You owe the companies nothing. You especially don't owe them any courtesy. They have re-arranged the world to put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission, don't even start asking for theirs."

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 3 Empty Re: Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread)

Post  Hoppipolla Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:35 pm

act-cough cough- SO ... you have a product / book you don't want to sell us, a used copy that you won't link us to, and you aren't willing to let us taste what we have to discern whether we want it or not ... what the shit is it exactly that you expect us to do besides yell at you?

haha, maybe that IS the idea lol ^^

And yeah LA-Night you're right! And the worst part is he treats us condescendingly as if we're all totally clueless and at his mercy!

Oh well, maybe he'll bother another forum soon lol, or stop being a tool/troll and just tell us what he thinks could potentially help us! Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:15 pm

I have better hair than that!

a>r
I suggest we ban every thread and post written with his current style "I have hair; you are ignorant; I wrote a book"...maybe someday he will write something constructive, but we don't need this shit! Or ban his account, all he does is book promotion 100%

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:23 pm

Pretty sure that I have to be an adminsitrator to ban him, as I spent a good deal of time trying to yesterday.

So long as he stays to this thread for the time being I'm fine with him being here, besides ... he's not even open to letting us anywhere near what he seems to think he's trying to sell ... which makes me rather confused because we have nothing other than his four year old attitude to discern whether or not he's really a crook or a fool, if he had some snake oil he was actually trying to get you to fork out your money for this would be a different story and he wouldn't have gotten past his first initial 7 or so topics.

"You owe the companies nothing. You especially don't owe them any courtesy. They have re-arranged the world to put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission, don't even start asking for theirs."

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:32 pm

You're right, this thread is fine. The man gets attacked so hard here, maybe I'll buy a copy out of guilt Smile

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:47 pm

pancacke wrote:You're right, this thread is fine. The man gets attacked so hard here, maybe I'll buy a copy out of guilt Smile

Haha, props to him if he's the real deal but if not he's sorely mistaken on this venture of his, the second he drops his book, if he does, one of our many very intelligent users will get it, dissect it, and find out how to repeat whatever results for a very cheap price then circulate it on here in a big joyous woodstock like hair festival. Either way, he fails, and will have to go back to selling pot and working at Guitar Centre.

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 3 Empty You guys are a big help

Post  papillapower Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:59 pm

Haha, props to him if he's the real deal but if not he's sorely mistaken on this venture of his, the second he drops his book, if he does, one of our many very intelligent users will get it, dissect it, and find out how to repeat whatever results for a very cheap price then circulate it on here in a big joyous woodstock like hair festival. Either way, he fails, and will have to go back to selling pot and working at Guitar Center.

Question:

If your "users" are so "very intelligent", why are they talking to other users they've never met and don't even know, about how to grow new hair? And waiting for me, a lowly 50 year old guitarist to re-launch MY book? Why haven't any of your
"very intelligent users" written their own books? Can't be that intelligent now, can they? If they were, they'd have figured it out by themselves now, wouldn't they?

Oh, By the way forgot to mention. I'm retired. I don't need to sell pot or work at Guitar Center.

Happy Balding! cheers cheers

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:10 am

Ugh look, this is getting really tedious.

1) It's not fair to make assumptions about papilla's personal life - we don't know him. It's also not fair to threaten to just pull his book apart if he does decide to tell us about it, simply out of goodwill and courtesy.

2) Papilla, for god's sake man please, please just level with us and stop treating us like a bunch of clueless morons who you seem to take great pleasure in trying to look down on. Treat us as equals and be a good-intentioned, constructive, and balanced adult. Believe me you'll feel much, much better for it.

I know I've been laying into you but I too am very happy with you staying, but only if you act like a real, complete person who wants to help others, not a sneaky salesman looking to make some quick money off of some people who really are very happy just being constructive and productive amongst themselves.

All you're doing at the moment is causing problems and drama (and a very intentional stir) on an otherwise usually very pleasant forum. Can you see why we're not happy at you?
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:12 am

Actually our users have done much bigger things than writing a book and not sharing any information about it.

There are at least 2 other health information sites that deal with a lot more than hair, which in my opinion is part of the bigger picture.

Also numerous products line have been researched and launched as a direct result of the INFORMATION SHARING that takes place here!
Did that make it through? If you have a good product you don't have to worry about not making money on it. THis is the age of Open-Source software and Donationware. Information is important but easily disseminated. If someone thinks you deserve money it will come to you.

Don't worry guys he'll just keep dancing around the important questions and keep saying the same punch line. I am curious as to how he accomplished writing a whole book when he can't even address simply written questions. Without being to insulting I have to conclude that your comprehension skills leave something to be desired.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:15 am

Being retired is a great reason to sell pot. Just sayin'

I believe that it is the other way around. Your comments reveal more than you realize regarding your own personal knowledge of this site. We've figured out a lot more than you seem to realize, CS or others could be charging us a lot of money for their knowledge but ... they give it for free, something to do with them being really decent, stand up gentlemen.

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  papillapower Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:15 am

which makes me rather confused because we have nothing other than his four year old attitude to discern whether or not he's really a crook or a fool, if he had some snake oil he was actually trying to get you to fork out your money for this would be a different story and he wouldn't have gotten past his first initial 7 or so topics.

Hmmmmmm........ since I signed up here about 24 hours ago, I've been called a crook, a troll, a tool, ugly, a fool, accused of selling snake oil, a salesman (finally, a compliment), a 4 year old, (not sure about that one) been threatened. AND YOU EXPECT ME TO HELP YOU?

No wonder you're going bald. You deserve it. affraid

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:27 am

Mate if you honestly, honestly can't work out why you got that response when all you've done since you got here is bleated on about a priced book that we can't even buy and you won't tell us the details of, then I find that fairly concerning.

Go on - tell us - what are we SUPPOSED to do? How did you WANT this to go? Because right now all you're doing is harming progress and conversation on the site and causing frustration.
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 3 Empty Is that how you express frustration?

Post  papillapower Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:46 am

Do you honestly think for 1 lousy second that I don't know what it's like TO BE GOING BALD?
I WAS 21! I wore a hairpiece for 2 F****** years? Do you know what that feels like?
Where were these convenient little chat forums where dozens of guys can sit around in their shorts, pontificating about every useless topic, waiting for somebody, anybody to tell them what to do? Believe me when I say this: I've been through more anguish about hair loss than you, or anyone in here will ever know. I pounded the pavement looking for answers. There was no Internet. I didn't sit around on my ass behind a computer all damn day and night.

You guys got it's so damn easy, "oh poor little me, I'm going bald. Better get on the Internet and find the answer. Maybe I can talk to a bunch of other guys who are going bald too, download some free stuff and grow back muh hair"

I had no-one to talk to No-one! And guys like you are bustin' my balls? What a joke.

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:52 am

Alright, look dude, I'm sorry we have all got off to a bad start. But you need to level with us here. We ARE interested in what you have to say. We DON'T have ALL the answers or we would all have thick heads of hair and dreadlocks and stuff!

But you need to understand that there are a lot of very sneaky, unpleasant, poorly intentioned people out there who would do or say anything to anyone if it made them a bit of money.

I do know how horrible it is to lose hair. I have been in tears several times over it, and have been researching practically obsessively for over a year now. But you need to just be straight and honest with us and treat us as equals. We're all in this together, and we're all ultimately on the same side. You have to remember that. I always do Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:52 am

Believe me when I say this: I've been through more anguish about hair loss than you, or anyone in here will ever know.

While I do believe you have gone through your own anguish please don't try to compare it to what anyone here has went through. There is just no way to measure anguish. It is merely a perception of ones own self measurement and perception.

I know some members here have been overly rude and I don't think that is how we should conduct ourselves but seriously you can't expect to be taken seriously with the way you burst upon the scene.

Judging from your comments you wish you had more support back then and I am sorry you didn't. The internet has been good in this respect. Unfortunately there is also a lot of bad to go along with it.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:53 am

Man ... you're going well out of your way to tip toe around the elephant in the room, you're not making any bloody sense, come to your point or wise up and wait until you have something tangible for us!

What do you want from us?

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:53 am

Alright, look dude, I'm sorry we have all got off to a bad start. But you need to level with us here.

Unfortunately he has lacked the capacity to do so. Instead he is focusing on those attacking him while ignoring the pertinent questions. I am not sure if this is purposefully or just merely an oversight on his part.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:56 am

hapyman wrote:Judging from your comments you wish you had more support back then and I am sorry you didn't. The internet has been good in this respect. Unfortunately there is also a lot of bad to go along with it.

True, and also I think it's very unfair papilla that you make out we are somehow inferior just because we utilize the internet to find answers. It's not our fault it's here to be used, just like it wasn't your fault that it wasn't around then. Neither is any reason to imply superiority or inferiority...

As I have said, we are all in this together! And we are in it for the same reasons Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:57 am

actreact wrote:Man ... you're going well out of your way to tip toe around the elephant in the room, you're not making any bloody sense, come to your point or wise up and wait until you have something tangible for us!

What do you want from us?

Post of the thread Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:09 am

Gonna keep asking until I get an answer ...

What in zee frick do you want? What is your intention, coming here and posting?

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:49 am

papillapower wrote: a salesman (finally, a compliment)
You're welcome! Out of ten points you get a 3 from me. I would give you a 1, but guys here getting emotional is pretty genius....some even beg you to see the book...nice work!
The irony is that you probably didn't even write it yourself, not that it would matter in any way.

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:54 am

Being a salesmen is not a compliment, it's just a comment o.O
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 3 Empty Just because you increase the font size

Post  papillapower Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:22 am

it doesn't make your point any more clear....

Maybe, what I want is this:

A few guys, say 10, that would be willing to apply the technique that I learned, in order to conduct a real and proper case study, on a group of men that are in different stages of baldness. This would be done over a period of say, 12 months.. The technique would be applied every single day. The technique is simple. Noticeable new hair growth is usually seen in about 3 months because that's how long it takes the papilla to create a new hair and for it to start to protrude above the surface of the scalp. In fairness, it normally takes about a year to actually see it start to really fill in. Of course this also depends on each individual's condition. If there's a medical condition, such as a scalp that has been burned, scarred or damaged in any way, well we can't use that.

This information, I would share, with a few guys , on this forum, at no cost. Of course, there would be conditions, such as a signed and Notarized, non-disclosure agreement. And I do mean, NON-DISCLOSURE. No aspects of the program are to be discussed on this, or any other forum, until AFTER the 12 month period has expired. Everyone will start on the same day, and document their progress weekly. I will tell you what products I use, that I like for my hair, but that is entirely up to each individual.

In the meantime, I will completely redo my original booklet(with your help, of course, since we ARE all in this together, right?), into a slick Ebook, using the results of our study over the 12 month period, complete with photographs testimonials, comments, everything.

At the end of one year, we look at the results and BAM! If I'm right (which I know I am) you guys get your hair, and I get.....well, you get the picture.

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:25 am

Wouldn't we all need to stop using supplements and eating correctly for it to be a fair study?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 3 Empty Cool....you won't be included

Post  papillapower Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:26 am

You should try sales sometimes, straight commission. See how cocky you are then. You think your hair is falling out now? What a Face

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next