Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 22 EmptyToday at 12:43 am by MikeGore

» zombie cells
Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 22 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 22 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 22 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 22 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 22 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 22 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 22 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread)

+67
Zeke
zanza
granger451
duel_black
FATE
Yanks
goten574
karankawa
CobaltBlue
zerx
sc871
bh2o
hadrion
helpmyhair1
Crusher
droddy
despacio
Aum
dtls
mphatesmpb
Genetickz
gbp2000
GoodThings
Silverlin
LittleFighter
Nanas
CausticSymmetry
ubraj
9rugrats5
ezmbh
sdguy
teacup
steve215
Alan
cee-low
The Natural
zender
Grateful
fender89
albe
TransGirl
phoenix21
Lw
MAO
elan164
Irenicus
isis
nidhogge
EricBee
Smurfy
adam2525
theseeker
Hoppipolla
Raxe
scottyc33
abc123
pancacke
FireFist
masterfree
tooyoung
fredounet
LA-Night
act
hapyman
crincrin
papillapower
71 posters

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Go down

Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 22 Empty Re: Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread)

Post  Zaphod Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:56 am

It always make me wonder, what's the CS opinion on self promotion and marketing on his forum, while he provides so much valuable information and his time for FREE! What i learned the most from this thread is how bunch of people having ego fights about who's less wrong, doing it the all same. Shame for the method which has unknown potential because is unrevealed...

Mr. Pappilla, congrats for personal growth you showed anyway. It's something you had to do, to get your probably successful trials. But you showed nothing valuable for FREE. So my time was probably wasted here anyway. Hope somebody reads this post before he decides to read the whole topic which is BTW looking very promising...

Wish you a happy regrowth year! geek

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 22 Empty Re: Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread)

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:20 am

Beebrox wrote:It always make me wonder, what's the CS opinion on self promotion and marketing on his forum, while he provides so much valuable information and his time for FREE! What i learned the most from this thread is how bunch of people having ego fights about who's less wrong, doing it the all same. Shame for the method which has unknown potential because is unrevealed...

Mr. Pappilla, congrats for personal growth you showed anyway. It's something you had to do, to get your probably successful trials. But you showed nothing valuable for FREE. So my time was probably wasted here anyway. Hope somebody reads this post before he decides to read the whole topic which is BTW looking very promising...

Wish you a happy regrowth year! geek

I'm in conflict about it, since this forum was started with the idea of free exchange of ideas, also uncensored. It would be nice if this "secret" method were revealed, since that is what this forum is for.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  duel_black Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:06 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:
I'm in conflict about it, since this forum was started with the idea of free exchange of ideas, also uncensored. It would be nice if this "secret" method were revealed, since that is what this forum is for.

I can see that. And there is a lot of good free data here. In a similar way I am conflicted about sharing data I paid for, in a certain context. For example I could care less if I bought music then shared a copy of it. However, take the Maliniak Method: I did pay for that. Most of that data has already been shared here. However, if it was was not already shared here I would feel conflicted about sharing that for free in a public forum. I guess eventually I expect that data to be out for free. But I feel conflicted about doing it early on. Like that is the thanks I am giving Maliniak for selling me valuable data for 30 bucks ? .Especially in a marketspace littered with lies which tell us we MUST use hard drugs or get expensive transplants to get this issue handled. That there is no other choice. Psh...

There are obvious competitive conflicts on this board as well. For example, if Papi ends up coming in much lower than a laser helmet (complemented with enough testimonials and before/after picks) well then there goes that...

From my perception, ultimately this marketspace could easily resemble the issues with alternative energy: Unlimited supply, which turn outs to yield very little profit from a business standpoint, thanks to good free or cheap data. Papi's data will eventually be free whether Papi wants it to be or not. That is one problem with selling data. However, I don't mind paying a relatively small fee to get accurate data straight from the source early on, in this marketspace.

I originally offered to pay Papi (depending on the price) since I was a few months late to the trial, as I could tell from this thread that his stuff would be complementary to Maliniak and Tom Hagerty. Papi just let me in. And since I am starting to see results I wanted to post about it after the beating given on this thread. I am not saying I have my hair from 17 years ago. But I am certainly excited enought to keep going as I DO have new small patches growing on both sides near the front, that are real hair (not vellus). We'll see what's up in a few more months.

duel_black

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:23 pm

There's nothing wrong with anyone selling anything. It's the fact that he self promotes in an obnoxious way but doesn't even sell his product. If he sold it as an ebook for $10 I'd probably buy it.

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:40 pm

Maybe it does work then, although I'm also with ABC and IH on this - in the sense that in re-reading so many of the posts early on it was a poor way of going about things. Still he was man enough to apologize.

If it works, those who are doing it - please share your results!

Especially people we know and trust - A>R - did you do it? Any benefit?

Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  duel_black Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:28 pm

Mastery wrote:Maybe it does work then, although I'm also with ABC and IH on this - in the sense that in re-reading so many of the posts early on it was a poor way of going about things. Still he was man enough to apologize.

I agree here, and understand abc123's perspective as well. I finally got interested in this thread (and data) when it started becoming a healthly dialog; comparing and contrasting with laser helmets and such (And perhap's Papi's data can complement laser helmets. Maybe it doens't have to be either/or. I felt inaccurate after I implied the opposite in the previous post).

I feel lucky on both fronts: I feel I can weed out a spammer/scammer. And, I also feel I can weed about those so whom are negative, jaded and cynical, that the closed mindedness is a hinderance to their growth and followers. Based on my experience with Tom Hagerty and Maliniak, and the Laser Helmet contrast/compare, it felt like it was wise for me to ignore the cynics in this thread. So far that looks to have been a good move.

duel_black

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:24 am

Just playing devils advocate here but due to your regiment and the time frame you had started things, one would not be able to attribute your results to just the PP method. If you are like me you don't care because you are getting results Very Happy but as someone looking in from the outside I could see this dilemma. One would, theoretically, have to reproduce everything you are doing to get the same results. From what I know of the Maliniak Method, which involves a violet ray wand, your results could be attributed to the use of that. Of course the truth probably lies somewhere in the middle and each treatment you are using probably helps or compliments the other.

On a different note I wouldn't give up on resveratrol or curcumin even if my hairloss stopped/reversed. There are too many other benefits to taking them, including anti-aging properties.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  duel_black Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:09 am

hapyman wrote:Just playing devils advocate here but due to your regiment and the time frame you had started things, one would not be able to attribute your results to just the PP method. If you are like me you don't care because you are getting results Very Happy but as someone looking in from the outside I could see this dilemma. One would, theoretically, have to reproduce everything you are doing to get the same results. From what I know of the Maliniak Method, which involves a violet ray wand, your results could be attributed to the use of that. Of course the truth probably lies somewhere in the middle and each treatment you are using probably helps or compliments the other.

Hey hapyman -

I wholeheartedly agree. It could easily be argued that the supplements are kicking in a year later. That is one reason I posted everything I am doing in this thread. I know when I found this place a year ago I wanted to replicate every single thing thenatural did. Now that is no longer tha case. I feel like I am in a place where some may want to replicate what I am doing.

I am not going to stop maliniak. I do both that and papi every day. Quit Shampoo. And I still take k2, d3, vit c and the cheap kelp thyroid tablets daily. One additional thing I also started doing - I didn't even think of the importance of posting this until this morning: Every morning for the last month, I've restarted doing that yoga headstand pose daily. I do this after a breakfast of raw cacoa beans and goji berries. I just restarted it for neck strength and stress from work. But I do remember the yoga teacher who taught it to me twelve years ago saying: "Do this daily and you'll never go bald."

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbview_approve/5736980/2/stock-photo-5736980-yoga-headstand-pose.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-5736980-yoga-headstand-pose.php&h=380&w=253&sz=15&tbnid=37NwOxiwtRsDIM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=60&zoom=1&docid=piDGr12TjG-wcM&sa=X&ei=aBIGT5mUDajZiALGy-FP&ved=0CGoQ9QEwCg&dur=123

However, I will say this: Based on time required, bang (bloodflow) for the method, and cost, If I was forced to drop all but one (which would be silly), I would keep Papi's method and drop the others.

For the resveratrol I've been having wine a couple times a week. And I think both are good. I just haven't reordered for a while.

duel_black

Back to top Go down

Post  Glacier Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:34 am

This thread is a waste.

Glacier

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeke Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:15 pm

A 36 page advertisement.

Zeke

Back to top Go down

Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 22 Empty The guys that are growing new hair

Post  papillapower Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:40 pm

Don't think that this thread is a waste of time. They are growing new hair
and it didn't cost them a dime and, I've received no financial compensation whatsoever
for the time I've spent here, let alone for the abuse that I've had to put up with.

If the IH moderators think or feel at any time, that my input isn't worthy of this forum,
then by all means, delete the thread and block my access. I won't be offended.

My inbox is full of guys that are more happy to pay for the knowledge, experience and
expertise that I possess, with regards to new hair growth, simply because they know the
alternatives are going to cost far more money in the long run anyway.

Very Happy Very Happy

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Post  gbp2000 Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:39 pm

I'd like to just say, that I can vouch that Papilla's method does do something.

In fact, it's grown more hair than IH6 (I actually believe that retargeted a slightly different supplement combo could supercharge PPs method - but that is for someone else to figure it out).

It hasn't grown enough hair for me yet to be cosmetically worth it, but I can unequivocally state that this method does grow hair. Right now, for me, these new hairs grow and shed in what has become a regular cycle since starting the method.

It takes work, and a lot of time, but I intend to stick with this method for another six months.

If any of the people moaning here took the time to read some of my posts they would certainly have a direction to go in.

Also, the fact is, PP has not charged anyone for this information - it is his choice, and a legitimate choice, to charge at a later point. Frankly, if this information was free, most people would dismiss it anyway.

My hairloss is quite advanced - I'm not sure if anything can turn around my hair or get it back to any degree. However, I do know that this method has proven far superior to Zix, detoxification and any form of supplements or health improvements.

I have strong feelings on how this method could be improved, both through action and supplementation - but I refuse to try anything until I have gotten the best out of the standard method.

In terms of questions - no - I won't be answering any. I've actually provided a LOT of information, research and reference for people in this thread - and nobody decided to run with it.

If I were to recommend anyone else's methods I would STRONGLY recommend looking at Mastery's threads...

gbp2000

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:29 am

gbp2000 wrote:Also, the fact is, PP has not charged anyone for this information - it is his choice, and a legitimate choice, to charge at a later point. Frankly, if this information was free, most people would dismiss it anyway.
Sounds like he is making money to me.....

papillapower wrote:My inbox is full of guys that are more happy to pay for the knowledge, experience and
expertise that I possess, with regards to new hair growth, simply because they know the

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 22 Empty If you read the post

Post  papillapower Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:46 am

You'd see that I said that ""my Inbox is full of guys that are more than happy
to pay for my knowledge, experience and expertise that I possess with regards to new hair growth".

Nowhere, and at no time did I say that I charged any money.

However, that's not to say that I won't in the future. If and when that time does come,
rest assured, it won't be on the IH forum and it will be more cost-effective than any other
hair growth method available.

pancacke wrote:
gbp2000 wrote:Also, the fact is, PP has not charged anyone for this information - it is his choice, and a legitimate choice, to charge at a later point. Frankly, if this information was free, most people would dismiss it anyway.
Sounds like he is making money to me.....

papillapower wrote:My inbox is full of guys that are more happy to pay for the knowledge, experience and

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:18 am

papillapower wrote:If and when that time does come, rest assured, it won't be on the IH forum and it will be more cost-effective than any other hair growth method available.
If so you can ask a moderator to close this thread.....other than promotion for a product that isn't available there is nothing to see here.

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeke Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:09 am

I'd be willing to pony up a few bucks just to see Pee Pee go away.

Zeke

Back to top Go down

Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 22 Empty Pony up, big boy

Post  papillapower Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:40 pm

Zeke wrote:I'd be willing to pony up a few bucks just to see Pee Pee go away.

I'll be happy to ride off into the sunset, with a few of your bucks in my pocket.
I'll even throw in a copy of Papilla Power and the Follicle Fallacy for you. cheers cheers

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22