Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 11 EmptyToday at 12:43 am by MikeGore

» zombie cells
Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 11 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 11 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 11 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 11 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 11 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 11 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread)

+67
Zeke
zanza
granger451
duel_black
FATE
Yanks
goten574
karankawa
CobaltBlue
zerx
sc871
bh2o
hadrion
helpmyhair1
Crusher
droddy
despacio
Aum
dtls
mphatesmpb
Genetickz
gbp2000
GoodThings
Silverlin
LittleFighter
Nanas
CausticSymmetry
ubraj
9rugrats5
ezmbh
sdguy
teacup
steve215
Alan
cee-low
The Natural
zender
Grateful
fender89
albe
TransGirl
phoenix21
Lw
MAO
elan164
Irenicus
isis
nidhogge
EricBee
Smurfy
adam2525
theseeker
Hoppipolla
Raxe
scottyc33
abc123
pancacke
FireFist
masterfree
tooyoung
fredounet
LA-Night
act
hapyman
crincrin
papillapower
71 posters

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 11 Empty Re: Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread)

Post  Irenicus Thu May 05, 2011 10:30 am

Energetic medicine also points to an energetic depletion of the scalp along with a decrease in circulation as being a cause of hairloss. The Pranic Healing hair loss protocol calls for increasing the micro-circulation of blood to the scalp along with cleansing of the liver and solar plexus chakra, which is named responsible for lower emotions and stress, as well as other areas. Interestingly enough the timeline for a cure is "as long as is necessary," which sounds like it goes along with the 1-2 year timeline to see significant results. Pranic Healing is quite the interesting discipline, especially considering the use of scientific testing to verify results and develop treatment protocols. Someone on here mentioned it being a part of their protocol, can't remember who it was now.
Irenicus
Irenicus

Back to top Go down

Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 11 Empty Re: Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread)

Post  steve215 Thu May 05, 2011 11:02 am

fender89 wrote:it must be... balayam...

just kidding LOL XD

Haha I remember that...I actually tried it for 6 months, didn't do anything... Twisted Evil

steve215

Back to top Go down

Post  papillapower Thu May 05, 2011 4:34 pm

steve215 wrote:How about hanging upside down? Or putting ice on your head? Very Happy

Bats hang upside down. They are blind, but I've never seen a bald one. Don't think it has anything to do with it though.
Putting ice on your head is probably good for a bad hangover, but I don't know if it'll be helpful for new hair growth.

I've never hung upside down, slapped my head with a wooden spoon (not intentionally) or put a bag of ice on my head to promote hair growth.

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Thu May 05, 2011 5:57 pm

Papilla:

Select your 10 people. Create a new thread for progress pics. This thread is a waste of time as it is.

abc123

Back to top Go down

Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 11 Empty Apparently it's not

Post  papillapower Thu May 05, 2011 6:48 pm

abc123 wrote:Papilla:

Select your 10 people. Create a new thread for progress pics. This thread is a waste of time as it is.

Not according to the PM's I've been getting.

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Thu May 05, 2011 8:04 pm

papillapower wrote:

Balding men on a hair loss forum, PMing in hope of a cure. What a great barometer of success.

17 pages of blah blah blah blah

Doesn't impress anyone with an ounce of intellect.

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  papillapower Fri May 06, 2011 12:27 am

abc123 wrote:
papillapower wrote:

Balding men on a hair loss forum, PMing in hope of a cure. What a great barometer of success.

The good news is, I don't give a rat's ass what you think. I have a solution. You and your intellect have provided nothing.

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Fri May 06, 2011 2:58 am

I don't visit the forum for a couple weeks and look what happens?

Let us all remain positive, it is good to be skeptical, but sometimes you just have to try something to know if and how it will work for you.

In Chinese medicine they talk about circulation for hair loss, they use herbs to promote circulation (they make your hands and feet warm) and they use acupuncture points on the body and directly on the scalp and finally they use needles like the plum blossom or seven star needles to puncture needle holes all over the thinning areas .. Here are the needles they use http://www.healthxp.com/seven-star-needle-p-198.html

PP, just sent you a PM.
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 11 Empty Study Group Notice

Post  papillapower Fri May 06, 2011 3:44 am

To the guys who would like to participate in our study in earnest, there's a few things that I would like you to tell me individually about your conditions, by PM. They are as follows:

- Are there any underlying health issues that may be contributing or have contributed to your thinning or loss of hair?

- How is the condition of your scalp, i.e any scarring, burns or physical damage to the scalp itself?

- What treatments have you tried up to now i.e drugs, topicals, transplants, etc. and over what period of time?

- How far advanced is your thinning?

- In your estimation, how much money have you spent trying to find a solution, and has anything you have tried shown satisfactory results?

-Also tell me briefly how losing your hair has affected you emotionally and your lifestyle.

Any information you can provide will be helpful for me to determine whether or not the technique that I've learned is suitable for you. I will say that as long as there's no physical damage to the scalp itself i.e. abrasions, wounds, sores etc., there should be no problem whatsoever.

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Post  steve215 Fri May 06, 2011 10:33 am

I give up...
If it's not some kind of internal medicine, topical, massage, needling, cold showers/ice, or device... What the hell can it be? cheers

steve215

Back to top Go down

Post  The Natural Fri May 06, 2011 11:30 am

It is not about being "skeptical," teacup. What kind of person comes to a hair loss forum with an idea (as to how to regrow hair), but doesn't share it openly with other members?

No, this whore (and I mean that in the most euphemistic way you can imagine, papillapower) comes here with nothing more than intangibles and ambiguities, trying to take advantage of the desperation commonly found in most sufferers of male pattern baldness.

His ass should have been banned 18 pages ago!

The Natural

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Fri May 06, 2011 11:51 am

papillapower wrote:
abc123 wrote:
papillapower wrote:

The good news is, I don't give a rat's ass what you think. I have a solution. You and your intellect have provided nothing.

Lol @ bold. AND I HAVE a solution. It's written in my ebook I'm making. I can't reveal anymore than that! lol!

papillapower wrote:Seriously. That's a good idea. But if that were the case 30 years, then I certainly would have never found out about it, 'coz I never would have been able to afford it.

On the other side of the coin, look at the competition? It's insane. Then it would be just like every other hair loss cure, no advantage cost wise to the customer, time wise, products etc. I've been wrestling with that for a long time. I do like the way you think.

You have had a cure for hairloss for THIRTY YEARS and have failed to make a cent off of this amazing secret. Thats almost laughable. Let me make it very clear for you seeing as you don't seem to understand. If you have a hairloss treatment that can regrow your hairline by ONE inch people will pay hundreds for it. There would be no market competition if your techniques actually worked. Yet you seem intent on producing an ebook based on a "secret".

You are an old broke farang looking to supplement your income with an cheap and easy to make ebook.

Good day sir

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Fri May 06, 2011 11:54 am

TN,
I respect you and your opinions. I see where you are coming from.
Call me naive, I rather not call people names, it is bad energy, even if you don't like them, you only stress yourself out. I think everyone just tries to do their best in this world, we are all brothers and sisters. I prefer to give people the benefit of the doubt until they give me reason not to.

Had PP been selling something I also would have not looked twice at what he's saying. I also see how it is frustrating how he has not shared this method despite many people guessing pretty darn well if you ask me, many good guesses.

I also think that the real solution would be internal.. But, since I've been trying a TON of things that are not internal, I don't mind trying his method (only 3 minutes!) , so I am tempted to joint he trial .. I'll just add it to my many massages, brushing, and topicals Smile While I understand the frustration and very cautious attitude I guess I'm willing to try on something new. I don't consider myself gullible, I'm giving the guy a chance here, and if this doesn't work then this would go down the history as one other method I tried.

I have to say that the IH top 6, and other supps and diet changes have done me good, I believe my hair loss has stabilized and I even think I see thin hairs that are new. Simply following the regimen along with good shampoos, oils, and massages.

My advice is to not stress out, not to hold grudges, and not to call people names. Stress will hurt your health so you should not allow no-thing to negatively effect your health. I used to be very emotional and very critical of people, I found it did me more harm than it did anyone else.. not that I wanted to harm anyone else.

Peace to all! bounce
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  The Natural Fri May 06, 2011 12:41 pm

teacup, yours is good advice. Consider my recent outburst to be a catharsis - a release of pint-up frustration (of having read 18 pages of nonsense from this character), which, itself, can be therapeutic.

It, as you know, is also unhealthy to allow stress to build up inside.

The Natural

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Fri May 06, 2011 1:07 pm

The Natural wrote:teacup, yours is good advice. Consider my recent outburst to be a catharsis - a release of pint-up frustration (of having read 18 pages of nonsense from this character), which, itself, can be therapeutic.

cheers

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Fri May 06, 2011 1:10 pm

The Natural wrote:

True.
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  papillapower Fri May 06, 2011 2:35 pm

abc123 wrote:
papillapower wrote:
abc123 wrote:
papillapower wrote:

Lol @ bold. AND I HAVE a solution. It's written in my ebook I'm making. I can't reveal anymore than that! lol!

papillapower wrote:Seriously. That's a good idea. But if that were the case 30 years, then I certainly would have never found out about it, 'coz I never would have been able to afford it.

On the other side of the coin, look at the competition? It's insane. Then it would be just like every other hair loss cure, no advantage cost wise to the customer, time wise, products etc. I've been wrestling with that for a long time. I do like the way you think.

You have had a cure for hairloss for THIRTY YEARS and have failed to make a cent off of this amazing secret. Thats almost laughable. Let me make it very clear for you seeing as you don't seem to understand. If you have a hairloss treatment that can regrow your hairline by ONE inch people will pay hundreds for it. There would be no market competition if your techniques actually worked. Yet you seem intent on producing an ebook based on a "secret".

You are an old broke farang looking to supplement your income with an cheap and easy to make ebook.

Good day sir

Let me make this perfectly clear, asshole. I haven't done anything with it 'coz I don't need the money. Evidently, you can't read. I'm retired. You are quick to pass judgment on somebody you know shit about. Who the f*** are you to judge me? When it comes to hair, I've forgotten more than you will ever know.

Good day to you too.

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Post  sdguy Fri May 06, 2011 2:42 pm

papillapower wrote:Let me make this perfectly clear, asshole. I haven't done anything with it 'coz I don't need the money. Evidently, you can't read. I'm retired.

Then just spill the beans here in the forum and pm it to everyone who asks, we'll let them decide if it works or not. Lots of inconsistencies in your writing papillapower, all seems pretty scammy to me.

sdguy

Back to top Go down

Post  papillapower Fri May 06, 2011 3:05 pm

sdguy wrote:
papillapower wrote:Let me make this perfectly clear, asshole. I haven't done anything with it 'coz I don't need the money. Evidently, you can't read. I'm retired.

Then just spill the beans here in the forum and pm it to everyone who asks, we'll let them decide if it works or not. Lots of inconsistencies in your writing papillapower, all seems pretty scammy to me.

The 10 guys that are willing to send me a Non Disclosure Agreement will learn everything they need to know. For nothing. How's it scammy? I'm asking for confidentiality and 1 year to give the technique a chance to work. Judging by the grief and the dismissive attitude I'm getting, even if I blurted it out, they wouldn't apply it anyway. Why? Because they know better, at least they think they do. They know more than I do. What do I know? All I did was grow back my own hair, that's all.

Participate or don't.

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Fri May 06, 2011 3:23 pm

Guys, I am surprised at how negative some of this discussion has been. It hurts me to see us throwing harsh words like these at each other. I understand this is a forum where people come to "share" and that's why some are unhappy that PP came here but did not share the secret, he did share some info and did respond to questions though ..

I think what PP is doing is not that different from the Scalpure scalp mud trial, they came to this forum looking for volunteers, so did PP. The man is entitled to share or not share what he wants, right? He's new to the forum, cut him some slack Smile

Many of us think there is not one answer to hair loss, not one method that works for every one, etc.. But, remember, we can all disagree without using vulgar words.

cheers ya? cheers

Last edited by teacup on Fri May 06, 2011 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Fri May 06, 2011 3:24 pm

papillapower wrote:
abc123 wrote:
papillapower wrote:
abc123 wrote:
papillapower wrote:

Good day sir

Let me make this perfectly clear, asshole. I haven't done anything with it 'coz I don't need the money. Evidently, you can't read. I'm retired. You are quick to pass judgment on somebody you know shit about. Who the f*** are you to judge me? When it comes to hair, I've forgotten more than you will ever know.

Good day to you too.

"If you don't need the money" then share your technique now for free. I pass judgment because you are one of the most incongruent people I've encountered on an internet forum. You make it almost too easy and it's getting kinda funny now.

I'm supposed to be impressed because you retired in thailand? I could retire there with $10k usd lol! In fact I could probably sustain myself quite nicely selling 5-10 ebook copies a month.

GOOD day sir Cool

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Fri May 06, 2011 3:29 pm

Well, the 10 people who want to volunteer will do so and I am sure this thread will soon die off as there is not much more discussion to be had.
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 11 Empty Wow

Post  papillapower Fri May 06, 2011 4:12 pm

ABC123;

What is wrong with you? Can you not read? I am sharing the information, for free, on this forum. With 10 people. You're just not one of them, that's all. The guys that want to participate know what to do.

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Fri May 06, 2011 5:32 pm

papillapower wrote:ABC123;

What is wrong with you? Can you not read? I am sharing the information, for free, on this forum. With 10 people. You're just not one of them, that's all. The guys that want to participate know what to do.

Free, on this forum? No that would involve actually POSTING the technique, not bullshitting around for 18 pages. You are sharing it privately. And even then why the non disclosure for this information you share so freely.

Also your subtle taunts "you're just not one of them, that's all", and "When it comes to hair, I've forgotten more than you will ever know. " really don't bug me. But keep them coming Im Lolin hard at your attempts to defend yourself.

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  papillapower Fri May 06, 2011 6:25 pm

abc123 wrote:
papillapower wrote:ABC123;

Free, on this forum? No that would involve actually POSTING the technique, not bullshitting around for 18 pages. You are sharing it privately. And even then why the non disclosure for this information you share so freely.

Also your subtle taunts "you're just not one of them, that's all", and "When it comes to hair, I've forgotten more than you will ever know. " really don't bug me. But keep them coming Im Lolin hard at your attempts to defend yourself.

Sleep Sleep Rolling Eyes

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next