Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 12:43 am by MikeGore

» zombie cells
Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread)

+67
Zeke
zanza
granger451
duel_black
FATE
Yanks
goten574
karankawa
CobaltBlue
zerx
sc871
bh2o
hadrion
helpmyhair1
Crusher
droddy
despacio
Aum
dtls
mphatesmpb
Genetickz
gbp2000
GoodThings
Silverlin
LittleFighter
Nanas
CausticSymmetry
ubraj
9rugrats5
ezmbh
sdguy
teacup
steve215
Alan
cee-low
The Natural
zender
Grateful
fender89
albe
TransGirl
phoenix21
Lw
MAO
elan164
Irenicus
isis
nidhogge
EricBee
Smurfy
adam2525
theseeker
Hoppipolla
Raxe
scottyc33
abc123
pancacke
FireFist
masterfree
tooyoung
fredounet
LA-Night
act
hapyman
crincrin
papillapower
71 posters

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread)

Post  fredounet Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:47 am

The guy is a troll, don't feed him.

fredounet

Back to top Go down

Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 2 Empty I've got the pages scanned in

Post  papillapower Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:47 am

But I can't upload.

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread)

Post  tooyoung Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:48 am

What problems are you having with uploading.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 2 Empty How do I upload?

Post  papillapower Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:50 am

I have a photo of me and 3 pages of my book scanned in.

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:52 am

Try http://imageshack.us/ and post a link to the images once they've uploaded.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 2 Empty It says upload and nothing happens.

Post  papillapower Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:54 am

They're JPG files. And I'm not trying to convince anybody. I'm telling you flat out, that I'm BS'ing. You don't believe that I wrote a book and grew back my hair. And I'm going to prove to you that I did write a book and I'll show you a photo of me 3 years ago, with a very full head of hair.

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 2 Empty I can't figure out this Upload

Post  papillapower Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:01 am

I click post and then nothing happens.

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 2 Empty Anybody care to help out?

Post  papillapower Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:04 am

I'm trying....

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Post  LA-Night Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:07 am

papillapower --

Clever. Playing the role of the bumbling technophobe shocked -- just shocked! -- that anonymous posters don't believe you.

LA-Night

Back to top Go down

Post  LA-Night Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:10 am

fredounet wrote:The guy is a troll, don't feed him.

It's probably one of those crazy Sociology experiments where they test variables like "Desperation" or "Gullibility" among hair loss forum posters.

It's the perfect set up: an archetypal guru suddenly appears promising the Answer in a mysterious book that's so mysterious, it can't be talked about. He comes from the romanticized past, a time before the horrors of Internet technology. He personifies the myth of the grim-faced prophet offering a magical elixir to a cruel, disbelieving world.

It's been going on since the Dark Ages, when alchemists promised to turn lead into gold for impressionable kings.

LA-Night

Back to top Go down

Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 2 Empty Here's one

Post  papillapower Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:11 am

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/papillapowerpage.jpg/

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 2 Empty Here ya go

Post  papillapower Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:13 am

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/onthesg.jpg/

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Post  LA-Night Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:16 am

papillapower wrote:https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/papillapowerpage.jpg/

The Cliff Notes version: I was going bald. I wanted rock star hair. I spent thousand of dollars on treatments (so that you wouldn't have to if you read this) but always knew I'd regrow my hair. I always knew I'd regrow my hair even though I wore hairpieces. That's right. I regrew my hair and will now share this knowledge with you, dear reader.

LA-Night

Back to top Go down

Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 2 Empty Scans

Post  papillapower Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:30 am

I got the cover pages scanned in but I can't figure out why I can't save.

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 2 Empty I can't figure out this Upload

Post  papillapower Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:34 am

Anyway you guys have 1 page and a photo. That'll have to do for now. Have a nice day!

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Post  masterfree Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:53 am

papillapower wrote:I sold it by mail order 15 years ago. In Malaysia, Costa Rica, Canada, the U.S. How could it possibly be on Google? I'm not giving away free information. Period. I'm just letting you know that people who did buy it 30 years ago for $8.95 are selling the same book, used for $119.00. Why would they do that? And you guys are whining about me. I didn't sell the same book. Mine had 15 years more research and information, and any information that I took for my book, is clearly documented and footnoted accordingly. That's called research. It's a thesis. It makes perfect sense.

Well IF the information contained in the original book was sufficient to grow your hair and others, WHY would we pay you or any other person for the additional 15 year research? May be you should go over your posts to see how many contradictory statements you've made so far. Selling the book no no no not selling the book, not promoting anything wait a sec yes doing that and some more. and the list goes on. People like you are not wanted here or in any other hair forums. You dont believe me , go on posting and hear what you deserve.

masterfree

Back to top Go down

Post  fredounet Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:56 am

papillapower wrote:Anyway you guys have 1 page and a photo. That'll have to do for now. Have a nice day!

Big nasty troll, or a scam, period.

fredounet

Back to top Go down

Post  FireFist Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:13 am

damn, u are ugly Smile
FireFist
FireFist

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:32 am

People, people don't get too emotional with this!

The book exists of course, otherwise he wouldn't have anything to sell. The information in it however is the same BS as thousands other books on the subject.....search on scribd.com or piratebay.

Nice job, deleting his threads by the way!

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:32 pm

the first person who invents a machine that lets you punch someone through a computer screen is going to be a very rich man.

abc123

Back to top Go down

Papillapower - potential hair growth regimen, general discussion (renamed thread) - Page 2 Empty Cover Page, Photo and Copyright

Post  papillapower Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:59 pm

That's right, the same bs. You guys are so damn ignorant if I TOLD you what to do, you wouldn't do it 'coz you don't believe me, you wouldn't buy it 'coz ya gotta pay for it! And yeah, I might be ugly, but guess what....I HAVE HAIR. I Oh by the way, here's the cover, copyright page and another photo of my hair.
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/papillapowercover.jpg/
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/papillapowercopyright.jpg/
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/hairyh.jpg/

Any one of you clowns have hair like that?

Didn't think so.

Happy Balding!

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:07 pm

Based on your pics, I'm going to guess that your "cure" involves 4 foot bong hits.

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  Raxe Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:17 pm

I dont understand.

You said you bought this book in the 1980's, yet it's copyrighted in 1997.

Sup?

Raxe

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:25 pm

ugh now we have spammers posting in threads started by other spammers. Could someone make me a mod please so I can ban these people lol

I can't believe papillapower is still going and seems to still be revealing absolutely nothing...
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LA-Night Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:35 pm

Yeah the spammers are ridiculous.

The papilla spammer has taken it to a new level of absurdity, though.

Did he really just type 'Happy Balding'?

Yeah, I'm sure that'll win him new converts...lol

Demand that people buy your mysterious product them throw a tantrum & insult them when they question you. What a class act, that guy.

LA-Night

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next