Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Hair growth.. in length..what does that mean?..for potential regrowth?  EmptyYesterday at 12:43 am by MikeGore

» zombie cells
Hair growth.. in length..what does that mean?..for potential regrowth?  EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Hair growth.. in length..what does that mean?..for potential regrowth?  EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Hair growth.. in length..what does that mean?..for potential regrowth?  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Hair growth.. in length..what does that mean?..for potential regrowth?  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Hair growth.. in length..what does that mean?..for potential regrowth?  EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Hair growth.. in length..what does that mean?..for potential regrowth?  EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Hair growth.. in length..what does that mean?..for potential regrowth?  EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Hair growth.. in length..what does that mean?..for potential regrowth?  EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hair growth.. in length..what does that mean?..for potential regrowth?

Go down

Hair growth.. in length..what does that mean?..for potential regrowth?  Empty Hair growth.. in length..what does that mean?..for potential regrowth?

Post  sc871 Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:38 pm

For the last year and half or more I have been getting my hair cut by a professional. For the first 4-6months or so I was getting get every 5-6 weeks. I started taking supplements a year ago (almost to the day), the basic vitamins minerals and herbs. So around May/June of last year I started getting my hair cut every 4 weeks, all was good until September thru December she kept mentioning how long my hair was (per same cut for the last 1.5yrs+) But at the same time in October I noticed how much hair I have lossed, she never commented on that, as she knew my situation.

However since my Nov and Dec cut I have notice some regrowth, this was with some changes dating back to August, then again in late Nov towards the IH regimen. Now I am up for a cut again this week and my hair looks like it should have been cut last week… How does hair growth in length effect or compare to potential regrowth?

How often do you get your hair cut, and do you have certain indications when you need it cut? Any thoughts on this?

sc871

Back to top Go down