Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 9 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 9 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 9 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 9 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 9 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 9 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 9 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 9 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order]

+102
iceage
bh1546
jrnm76
Sage 1
jimmyw
splohocky
Rudiger
jonessin
demgains77
Ronald84
The Hulk
Biffy
Travbedaman
syed
fobzrus
Complexx
Bman
whodathunkit
Nuada
sbefar01
SonofOdin
jokelly
sh123
mountie
goldenmilk
marku
The_End
bornthisway
RPM
porter44
bobbers2011
israelite
cee-low
sssgood
virtua_
happyhair
Yanks
Decro435
hopeful19
tanawana
CF
Addicted
jackorama
dadon
teacup
goten574
j87x
mikeymike
sc871
calvicie
cobeIH
vindictivecool
EricBee
berti
edwitten
adam2525
dreft
Alan
gonzalito
SAMAEL
grymoire
angstman
mlive88
thSman
theseeker
Jailbird
Silverlin
Mastery
crincrin
AboDi
The Natural
mphatesmpb
tooyoung
Joey
CausticSymmetry
abc123
tcpratt
orwell
LittleFighter
DM5
CobaltBlue
steve215
scottyc33
helpmyhair1
baller234
xyion1
Abhi
Marvey
Hoople
captainentropy
jk120
hadrion
Swimmy
farcry
Misirlou
sdguy
Amaranthaceae
pancacke
Lambaugh
nidhogge
106 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 9 Empty Re: Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order]

Post  nidhogge Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:09 pm

pancacke--

I'll change that soon, however, remember what happened with your order--it got shipped back to me, like 2.5 months later, then I shipped it with tracking and you got it in like 5 business days. iHerb also has a policy on international standard mail that they will not replace lost shipments too I believe?

Best bet, is to use tracking shipping (Express Mail Service). It will always get to you and in a week at that as opposed to weeks or not at all.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 9 Empty Re: Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order]

Post  dreft Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:01 am

Hello,

I would like to try some of your supplements for the hair, but I do not know which ones.

I actually seem to have hypoglycemic problems, so about one month ago I found a site (http://www.hypoglycemia.asn.au/) where a hypoglycemic diet is described, which I followed. Since I started the diet, I feel better (my main problem was the low resistence to stress, sometimes I could not even talk to people without having a shaky voice, rapid heart beat, etc - on that site is written that all this happens because stress hormones are released when the brain thinks it does not have fuel (glucose) anymore, in order to raise the glucose level). I still stress over things, but not as much as before. As a side-effect I have noticed that my scalp is far less itchy, and I regrew some hair (not much). I have some minimal hair loss since about 4 years ago, that I took care of with propecia (stupid, I know now) but I had to stop a year ago because of the side effects (testicular pain, strange headaches after meals and some other strange stuff). All these subsided after stopping the medicine and they reappeared when I tried to retake it. The only side-effect of propecia that I actually like is the fact that my body hair was very thin in that period Smile. Now, after quitting, the body hair grows like crazy and, of course, the hair on my head is getting worse.

I don't have any medical knowledge, so I was wondering what kind of supplements for the hair should I order that will work with the hypoglycemic diet (it implies not eating sugar and "Supplementation of diet with Anti-stress vitamin B-Complex tablets, including vitamin B6, B3, B12, chromium picolinate, magnesium, zinc + Vitamin C, and fishoil (omega-3 fatty acids).").

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Also, it is possible to order from Belgium?

dreft

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:40 am

nidhogge wrote:pancacke--

I'll change that soon, however, remember what happened with your order--it got shipped back to me, like 2.5 months later, then I shipped it with tracking and you got it in like 5 business days. iHerb also has a policy on international standard mail that they will not replace lost shipments too I believe?

Best bet, is to use tracking shipping (Express Mail Service). It will always get to you and in a week at that as opposed to weeks or not at all.
Thanks for the quick answer, germany sux!

Off-topic but gotta ask you. You got experience with neemoil if I remember correctly? I currently mix it in my shampoo(~15 drops per session) and I'm curious if I can kill demodex in this manner -what do you think?

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 9 Empty Question for CS

Post  Jailbird Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:28 am

Hello Again,

Just updating on my progress w/ the IH6 minus the curc/res combo. Definitely have slowed the shedding in the shower,,,down from an avg. of 20-30. to about 10. So that has been good news for me.
I'm hoping that my situation will improve over the next few months, I'm still having issues with stress, so trying to incorporate something to ease that. Maybe a B complex. I'll also be adding Iosol over the next week.

One thing I noticed is my hair has become thinner. So I wanted to ask if there is something that will add the thickness back. I've tried Toco-8 in the past. Which I felt did help thicken my hair..It's just that it is expensive. Wonder what worked for you. I think I saw a thread where you mentioned your hair had become thinner, before it turned around and began to fill in.

Just curious what worked if you have any suggestions.
thank you in advance I will be re-ordering. and thank you very much for the site too:)

Jailbird

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:12 am

mihai wrote:Hello,

I would like to try some of your supplements for the hair, but I do not know which ones.

I actually seem to have hypoglycemic problems, so about one month ago I found a site (http://www.hypoglycemia.asn.au/) where a hypoglycemic diet is described, which I followed. Since I started the diet, I feel better (my main problem was the low resistence to stress, sometimes I could not even talk to people without having a shaky voice, rapid heart beat, etc - on that site is written that all this happens because stress hormones are released when the brain thinks it does not have fuel (glucose) anymore, in order to raise the glucose level). I still stress over things, but not as much as before. As a side-effect I have noticed that my scalp is far less itchy, and I regrew some hair (not much). I have some minimal hair loss since about 4 years ago, that I took care of with propecia (stupid, I know now) but I had to stop a year ago because of the side effects (testicular pain, strange headaches after meals and some other strange stuff). All these subsided after stopping the medicine and they reappeared when I tried to retake it. The only side-effect of propecia that I actually like is the fact that my body hair was very thin in that period Smile. Now, after quitting, the body hair grows like crazy and, of course, the hair on my head is getting worse.

I don't have any medical knowledge, so I was wondering what kind of supplements for the hair should I order that will work with the hypoglycemic diet (it implies not eating sugar and "Supplementation of diet with Anti-stress vitamin B-Complex tablets, including vitamin B6, B3, B12, chromium picolinate, magnesium, zinc + Vitamin C, and fishoil (omega-3 fatty acids).").

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Also, it is possible to order from Belgium?

mihai - Shipping to Belgium is no problem.

Your hypoglycemic diet is perfect for this. I would add that avoiding foods that trigger excessive glutmate, which are found in processed foods are probalby naturally avoided with this diet.

This will explain some things to take, however you can order some of these items on the 1st page of this thread.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:36 am

mihai--

I'm pretty sure I've shipped to Belgium at least once or twice, but yep, not a problem at all. I'm not familiar with hypoglecemia, but it looks like CS (CausticSymmetry) has that covered for you.

Jailbird--

That's some great news! I recommend to anyone, to go through a good full body and heavy metal detox, if you really want to see these supplements work wonders. You'll be amazed at how much more effective supplements in general are once you clean out your organs, intestine, and bloodstreams of all of the garbage that we've accumulated over our lifetimes. I'm going to look into bottling Toco-8 into capsules at some point down the line, but only if it's cost-effective as we'd have to buy it wholesale from Primordial Performance (and that may be too expensive). That and Iodine are two things that I'd love to be able to offer, amongst other things eventually. First and foremost though, the TOPICAL. This thing is going to whoop ass.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  dreft Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:16 pm

Thank you,
In your opinion, would it be ok to take all minus Decalcify and Lipoic Acid, BECAUSE I need to take some B vitamins for the hypo diet (the ones you recommended on another site (Nature's Plus) and they already contain Lipoic Acid + Decalcify vitamines K, zinc, etc...?
Or to take "all included for a month" and a simple b-complex (B-complex) for those B vitamins?

And aswaganda for stress, if there is not something better that you can recommend...

Sorry to insist with the questions and thank you again.

I will drop Nidhogge a private message regarding my order.

dreft

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:25 pm

Is toco-8 the same thing as toco-sorb? Can't find it on iherb....

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:58 pm

pancacke wrote:Is toco-8 the same thing as toco-sorb? Can't find it on iherb....

I think people usually get it from Primordial Performance.

http://www.primordialperformance.com/store/tocotrienols_vitamine_toco8.html

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:42 am

Hey mihai--

To answer your questions:

Ashgawanda is great for stress. The Antioxidant Boost and Ecklonia Cava product are also very beneficial for this. The "Holy Grail" if you have intense stress, is Phosphatidylserine at 600 or more milligrams a day (such as EndoAmp Max from http://www.PrimordialPerformance.com, this also benefits working out).

I just looked at the Nature's Plus product, and it looks like a good product. Decalcify uses the best absorbed form of minerals; orotate. However, you may be getting adequate amounts of your minerals from that formula since everything is derived from whole food, which is great!

However, that formula not only constains absolutely no Stabilized R-Lipoic Acid (far and away the best absorbed form), but it only has 50 mg and that 50 mg is an arbitrary mix of eight different actives entirely. To achieve the benefit of Stabilized R-Lipoic Acid to regulate insulin levels, ImmortalHair and research recommends around 100mg per meal. You can also superdose to tap into some other benefits indicated by GeraNova Research's studies at 300mg in one sitting. So, in my opinion, I would personally still go for the Stabilized R-Lipoic Acid. You can also swap a Decalcify out of the "All-in-One" formula for another Stabilized R-Lipoic Acid to still maintain the discount of purchasing them all.

Hope that helps!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 9 Empty thanks nidhogge

Post  Jailbird Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:48 am

Thanks for getting back.

I'm actually in the middle of a metal detox at this point. Got a little more than a week to go. It has been difficult with the way it makes you feel so up and down. It's difficult to get through the work week.
I get the feeling of being dizzy, and irritable from using the humvilate, so I imagine something has been working.

I was also going to use citrus pectin along with this to get a more complete cleanse going, but the good returns have been so far I've started to stabilize my shedding, which had been the worst it's ever been due to stress. Hoping I can get some thickness and regrowth back at this point, because my hair is looking pretty worn out.

Oh yeah,,thanks again for the link to the shampoo (not the decalcify shampoo shown on this site for anyone else reading this)..It worked awesome the first few times I used it, but then like most shampoos that have seemingly worked wonders in the past. It really dries my hair out now, making it look worse than before. It was quite a steep price for not being that effective.
Oh well live and learn..
and thanks for all the good work.

Jailbird

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:29 am

Jailbird--

Talk about timing man. I'm exactly in the middle of this detox as well, and told my girlfriend on Wednesday night that I need a few days to myself, and she took it the wrong way as if I'm wanting to be apart from her...fact of the matter is, and she eventually understood; I've been irritable and feeling all sorts of wacked out emotions. However, yesterday afternoon and today I feel great! Looks like the poisons are on their way out. Fortunately, she did a little research, and texted the following to me:

"During a colon cleanse [note: I'm doing a full body cleanse, INCLUDING colon], in the first stages, the toxins that are held in the organs enter the bloodstream before leaving the body. This makes it natural for you to also experience "detox symptoms" or even an "emotional cleanse" of anger, sadness & other emotions."

That is DAMNED true. But, I feel great now, absolutely no inflammation/itchiness on the scalp, heck maybe even the hair will come in thicker now. I'm also more encouraged to integrate the vegan lifestyle moreso into my daily routine even when done with this. And, you're welcome on the link, any time.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  adam2525 Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:56 am

Hello Nidgehogge,

I've got your supplement collection. Before I start I have a few questions.

1. Regarding the Antioxidant Boost and possible shedding because of the Curcumin 95.
a) How likely is shedding to happen?
b) I I do shed, how do I deal with it. Do I stop immediately? Stick with it?
c) If I do shed is it likely to be temporary?
d) Any hair lost during a shed will it be a permanent or temporary loss?
e) Will my hair grow back to pre-shed levels if I stop?

Sorry about all the curcumin shedding questions, it just occured to me that it would be a bit of a bugger if I lost more hair because of it. Kind of defeats the object. Wink

2. I'm coming off alopurinol for my gout and I want to add celery seed extract to the mix. Would there be any issues if I do this.

3. On the tinnitus forums I've heard some decent reports regarding L-Theanine helping tinnitus. Again would there be any issues adding this to the mix.

4. To the best of your knowledge would any of your supplements cause any adverse reactions to my tinnitus, gout and eye floaters?

Thanks,
Adam

PS. For information purposes, I'm 52 and started losing my hair in my mid to late forties.

adam2525

Back to top Go down

Post  Abhi Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:23 am

nidhogge wrote: I'm going to look into bottling Toco-8 into capsules at some point down the line, but only if it's cost-effective as we'd have to buy it wholesale from Primordial Performance (and that may be too expensive). That and Iodine are two things that I'd love to be able to offer, amongst other things eventually. First and foremost though, the TOPICAL. This thing is going to whoop ass.

Awesome! Am totally gonna wait for these...
Abhi
Abhi

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:42 am

adam2525 wrote:Hello Nidgehogge,

I've got your supplement collection. Before I start I have a few questions.

1. Regarding the Antioxidant Boost and possible shedding because of the Curcumin 95.
a) How likely is shedding to happen?
b) I I do shed, how do I deal with it. Do I stop immediately? Stick with it?
c) If I do shed is it likely to be temporary?
d) Any hair lost during a shed will it be a permanent or temporary loss?
e) Will my hair grow back to pre-shed levels if I stop?

Sorry about all the curcumin shedding questions, it just occured to me that it would be a bit of a bugger if I lost more hair because of it. Kind of defeats the object. Wink

2. I'm coming off alopurinol for my gout and I want to add celery seed extract to the mix. Would there be any issues if I do this.

3. On the tinnitus forums I've heard some decent reports regarding L-Theanine helping tinnitus. Again would there be any issues adding this to the mix.

4. To the best of your knowledge would any of your supplements cause any adverse reactions to my tinnitus, gout and eye floaters?

Thanks,
Adam

PS. For information purposes, I'm 52 and started losing my hair in my mid to late forties.

Most people will not experience a shed per se, however it is not uncommon either and often represents a positive sign.

The shedding was usually reported by a another preparation called BCM-95 Curcumin. However, any treatment, including Curcumin 95 can initialize temporary shedding.

Natural treatments can stimulate hair growth, causing some early to be ejected prematurely (exogen stage), which precipitates a growth phase. Therefore, there can be in some people (for any natural treatment) a transient period of shedding.

These hairs that may shed are prematurely ejected, yet in all probability have halted its growth phase altogether. While these hairs will usually normalize in a few weeks, if shedding persists for two months or more, that is when to be concerned.

No problem adding celery seed extract instead of allopurinol (good idea), with the regimen.

Also, no problem adding L-Theanine to the mix.

There are no known contraindications with tinnitus, gout and eye floaters, and it would be highly unlikely that there is.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 9 Empty Website and shopping cart

Post  edwitten Sat May 28, 2011 4:34 am

I just ordered a few days ago and haven't received any notification of shipment, or an estimated time frame, or even an acknowledgment of the payment.

You guys really need a website and a shopping cart system, which would eliminate these types of order status inquiries in the future. These days you can get a domain name under 10 bucks and put up a site using an open source CMS and integrate it with Paypal checkout in a few hours. I'm surprised you haven't looked into this yet. Consider hiring a freelancer developer for a few hundred dollars if you don't have the necessary technical expertise or if you don't have the budget to hire a professional company. I remember from a few months ago reading something like you have the domain name, but there seems to be nothing up yet...

Please let me know when it will be shipped, and from where, so I can try to figure out how many days it takes.

edwitten

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sat May 28, 2011 5:29 am

Ed--

I'm sorry, usually I personally mail folks to tell them when their shipment goes out, but I must have missed yours. I shipped it out two days ago. A site shop is in the works! Big plans actually. Very Happy

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  edwitten Sat May 28, 2011 5:38 am

That's great to hear, thank you.

Also great to hear about the website, I'm sure a lot of folks are looking forward to it besides me. Any ideas when the website might be up and running?

Keep up the great work,
Ed

edwitten

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sun May 29, 2011 3:28 am

Ed--

Shop should be setup early June, and the official company site around the same time. We're going to have two web sites--the company site, which will have product info. but no commerce function to purchase the products. The other site, will be an ongoing project that will be an attempt to consolidate all of the information that we've discussed over the years on this forum laid out in a logical, easy-to-find manner and will be accompanied by a shopping commerce function.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  berti Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:16 am

Good stuff with the website! When are you expecting the topical to be available?

Cheers

Berti

berti

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:17 pm

Thanks for the props Berti!

I'm hoping to have something in late June--things are moving fairly smoothly so far. But, no promises, this is a big project of ours that must be done correctly.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  berti Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:47 am

Nice one Nidhogge! Sounds good.

I am looking to start using a topical so I will just wait for yours to arrive over the next couple of months, keep up the good work!

Berti

berti

Back to top Go down

Post  EricBee Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:06 am

I ditto that! I've been researching for the perfect topical to add to my mix. I haven't quite been able to commit to anything yet. I am going to patiently wait for your creation. If it's anything as awesome as the Ortho supps then I'm going be a happy camper! Can't wait.

Eric

EricBee

Back to top Go down

Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 9 Empty Ortho Organic Shampoo & Conditioner

Post  vindictivecool Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:30 pm

Does the orthoshampoo and conditioner contain SLS or any other harmful chemicals to the hair?

vindictivecool

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:33 pm

vindictivecool wrote:Does the orthoshampoo and conditioner contain SLS or any other harmful chemicals to the hair?

No, it's 100% natural, no chemical surfactants contained.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next