Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Sneak Preview of Immortal Hair's supplement line! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Sneak Preview of Immortal Hair's supplement line! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Sneak Preview of Immortal Hair's supplement line! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Sneak Preview of Immortal Hair's supplement line! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Sneak Preview of Immortal Hair's supplement line! - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Sneak Preview of Immortal Hair's supplement line! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Sneak Preview of Immortal Hair's supplement line! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Sneak Preview of Immortal Hair's supplement line! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Sneak Preview of Immortal Hair's supplement line! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Sneak Preview of Immortal Hair's supplement line!

+27
gbp2000
Decro435
NoGravity
Joey
Petch
albe
scottyc33
jksl
jobey
Misirlou
Yanks
blackjack
zanza
Lucky13
The Natural
DM5
hadrion
LA-Night
CausticSymmetry
Nocturnalhorse
tonyj
tooyoung
jk120
MAO
Swimmy
Grateful
nidhogge
31 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Sneak Preview of Immortal Hair's supplement line! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sneak Preview of Immortal Hair's supplement line!

Post  NoGravity Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:23 pm

any updates on release date? will it still be in August? im runnning out of supplements in within a month. So if its out soon i'll wait out if not i have to replenish.

thanks
NG

NoGravity

Back to top Go down

Sneak Preview of Immortal Hair's supplement line! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sneak Preview of Immortal Hair's supplement line!

Post  Decro435 Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:20 pm

Can you get Iherb to sell them. It could make you guys a profit that you guys clearly deserve..
Decro435
Decro435

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:57 am

I'll ask Nid and see how everything is progressing.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:43 pm

Eventually, we will work our way into iHerb. For now, they'll be sold on WorldHairLoss.org exclusively though. I will look into iHerb soon though, promise!!

Also, the release will definitely be this month, and today is my birthday! yay! Smile

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  gbp2000 Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:42 am

Happy birthday Nidd!

gbp2000

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:21 am

Update?

Ecklonia Cava
Krill Oil
Decalcify
Rejuvaplex Topical

Other
Ubiquinol
ALCAR
Liv 52
Iodine
Ashwagandha

SUPERFOODS: Energy First and Sun Warrior Protein, Dessicated Liver, Concentrace, Colostrum, Brewers Yeast, Fermented Cod Liver & High Vitamin Butter Oil

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  hadrion Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:21 am

Nid or IH?

Is this coming out soon? I need to re-order everything and I had been holding off to help you guys on release, but I can't wait much longer as I'm close to out of everything.

Give us an update if you can.

Thanks!

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:36 am

hadrion - Everyone in this project fully expected everything to be ready several weeks ago. I was informed last night that were was on problem in the supply chain. Everyone was ready to go, but there was an error--not on our end, but I guess these things happen.

So even though it could be days away, it could take longer, so I would go ahead and order what you need.

Sorry for the delays. Also, I or Nidhogge will give an update when it is actually ready for certain.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:59 pm

any update on this front?

thanks!
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:01 pm

I like your avatar magic_gro Smile lol
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Post  j87x Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:52 am

Are you supposed to take lipoic acid + ALC with every meal regardless of whether it is healthy or not? Or only with bad meals?

j87x

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:56 pm

j87x--

I do with every meal, regardless. Unless you're eating raw vegetables and grass-fed meat with every meal, then there's no such thing as a *truly* good meal in my book. Smile

EVERYONE--

FINALLY the line is complete, and will arrive on my doorstep on Monday. Immortal is working on the information sections, and then I'll edit them, and forward to OMG and hopefully these should be sold from http://www.WorldHairLoss.org as soon as next week! Pricing is very reasonable, ingredients are top-notch and pharmaceutical-grade where applicable; I think everyone will be quite pleased.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:59 am

Kudos to you guys! I'm excited to place my first order!
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  medohat Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:59 am

Glad to hear that i have a lots of ideas that will help this website become more powerful resource of information .
I have Q
Is the door open for investments ? If yes how much ?

medohat
medohat

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:08 pm

medohat--

We're OK for now, but we may have a neat project in the near future that may need a little investment boost!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3