Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Sneak Preview of Immortal Hair's supplement line! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Sneak Preview of Immortal Hair's supplement line! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Sneak Preview of Immortal Hair's supplement line! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Sneak Preview of Immortal Hair's supplement line! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Sneak Preview of Immortal Hair's supplement line! - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Sneak Preview of Immortal Hair's supplement line! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Sneak Preview of Immortal Hair's supplement line! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Sneak Preview of Immortal Hair's supplement line! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Sneak Preview of Immortal Hair's supplement line! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Sneak Preview of Immortal Hair's supplement line!

+27
gbp2000
Decro435
NoGravity
Joey
Petch
albe
scottyc33
jksl
jobey
Misirlou
Yanks
blackjack
zanza
Lucky13
The Natural
DM5
hadrion
LA-Night
CausticSymmetry
Nocturnalhorse
tonyj
tooyoung
jk120
MAO
Swimmy
Grateful
nidhogge
31 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sneak Preview of Immortal Hair's supplement line! - Page 2 Empty Re: Sneak Preview of Immortal Hair's supplement line!

Post  blackjack Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:31 am

seems like good stuff

blackjack

Back to top Go down

Sneak Preview of Immortal Hair's supplement line! - Page 2 Empty Re: Sneak Preview of Immortal Hair's supplement line!

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:12 am

zanza wrote:now that you will have products, does this mean that if someone posts information that may conflict with your products, they will be deleted/banned?

Great question, and I had to laugh because as long as this forum has been around, I haven't had to ban that many people. If you do not count the spammers (who use hyperlinks to non-related topics), I've only banned a few people.

There are all points of view on here, some I do not agree with, but they are welcome--because, it's a form of checks and balances.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:28 am

I'm so psyched for the supp line! You guys are awesome!
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  blackjack Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:17 am

no stearates =]

blackjack

Back to top Go down

Post  zanza Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:39 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:
zanza wrote:now that you will have products, does this mean that if someone posts information that may conflict with your products, they will be deleted/banned?

Great question, and I had to laugh because as long as this forum has been around, I haven't had to ban that many people. If you do not count the spammers (who use hyperlinks to non-related topics), I've only banned a few people.

There are all points of view on here, some I do not agree with, but they are welcome--because, it's a form of checks and balances.
hehe, I looked over your product list, and most of the things seem pretty universally agreed upon (except the ECE which I haven't heard of).

but anyways, yeah good products, seem quality/agreed upon

zanza

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:09 am

Also, well done on leaving out "hair loss" on the labels. Its something I wouldn't have thought of but definitely wouldn't want on the labels. Smile

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:16 pm

Lol, ya...hair loss isn't something that folks like to make public to everyone around them. Plus, this allows us to have a more mainstream product that we can sell to folks for general health as well.

Regarding the ECE--this is a full-spectrum, pure extract. Nutricology takes one active in that spectrum, greatly amplifies it (think pharmaceutical), and you wind up with a 13% extract. Immortal and I both strongly believe in getting the full spectrum of a nutrient to get its full benefits, otherwise, it's akin to taking a pharmaceutical. I also made sure that there is a very generous amount in the product (320mg a day just about!). It's also not cheap stuff...actually the most expensive active that we have per kilo.

I've also heard some real good things about it from user feedback over the months.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Swimmy Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:30 pm

Hmm, will you eventually be including other products? It would be nice to have a good source of brewers yeast and know whats in it.

Swimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:32 am

Really nice progress guys!!!

Without questioning your honesty here...how do we know that the purity of each extract is top-notch and with minimal amounts of contamination? It is so easy to just say "well we have lab tests..."...but we all know that it is a bit more tricky then that.

In this stage of the process, would it be expensive for you guys to, for some reason, cancel a product?

Thanks!

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:59 pm

Misirlou - So far, Nidhogge is detailing some answers along those lines on www.worldhairloss.org

All the products quality is quite high (details on the above website).

Fortunately, we will have full transparency and Nid has revealed where we get our sources from. Also, any changes or ingredient changes will definitely be a factor as science is constantly updated or if new information arises.

I do know that we will be in a position to change a supplier or ingredient if necessary to improve it.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:14 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:Misirlou - So far, Nidhogge is detailing some answers along those lines on www.worldhairloss.org

All the products quality is quite high (details on the above website).

Fortunately, we will have full transparency and Nid has revealed where we get our sources from. Also, any changes or ingredient changes will definitely be a factor as science is constantly updated or if new information arises.

I do know that we will be in a position to change a supplier or ingredient if necessary to improve it.

CS you better be the first guinea pig! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:18 pm

Hey guys,

We're not ordering large enough quantities where changing a supplier would be a difficult thing. I will tell you this though...I spent months finding our suppliers and am very happy with the quality. Remember, I had myself in mind when making this line...I mean, I plan on taking the whole line myself, so I want it to be the absolute best. Smile

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:19 pm

Swimmy--

Eventually, yep. The only way we can grow the line is if folks support us; with support, we'll have more funds to expand it.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  jobey Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:56 pm

I have conflicting issues with this...
Firstly, i have great respect for IH as he has no doubt contributed to the improvement of my health overall with his regime. I also think he should be allowed to make an income from the knowledge he has. I have no doubt of the mans character.
IH is a promoter of certain supplements.Now he is to become a seller of supplements, presumably for profit. Nidhogge and OMG are promoters of laser helmets for hair loss....later to become sellers of laser helmets for profit.
I think when money comes into the equation...people will begin to question the motives of those involved. This has already happened to some extent with nidhogge and OMG. This website says that the difference between IH and others is that he attains no profit from what he does.... will that now change?
Again, this is an honest post....not intending to cast any doubt any any persons character. I guess on one hand - if somebody is knowledgable and passionate about what they do..... why shouldnt it make them an income? On the other it maybe will take away some neutrality towards one product or another...

jobey

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:36 am

jobey - One thing about this venture is that we'll be pretty transparent. Over the years a few people suggested that I do something with hair loss supplements, and it wasn't my thing--especially for hair loss and here is why:

I think unless one is a scam artist, with a cheap and ineffective product would they dare even sell a hair loss product because most people to not understand how complex hair loss is. For example, many have unrealistic expectations, or misconceptions, such as having a shed a few months in and believing they are now doomed. Some shed, some do not shed so much prior to hair changes, there is nothing completely measurable.

I say this because I think it may not make much sense to market something like this--I hope I am wrong. I see this as an enormous risk, because for one, it is myself and a few others splitting a potential profit (if one actually surfaces).

Most often in the past when something like this was proposed I shot it down because, it's a thousand times easier in my opinion to sell something for heart disease, diabetes, memory, etc. Because it's fairly easy to get results in most cases quickly. Hair loss takes longer.

Also, the consumer knowledge that someone needs to even perceive the value of a product has to be unusually high in this case. I think something like this could only be sold on a mass scale as a professional product.

The good news so far, is that this product is made with a few intentions:

One to provide higher doses of some ingredients or a higher purity and combine them at a price that will not be found elsewhere.

So, if everything works out, it will be a win-win for everyone. Whether this could expand beyond a relatively small hair loss community is anyone's guess. My main fear is the less educated consumer will not be enticed to buy something they do not understand.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jobey Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:16 am

CS - I dont have a problem with what you say at all - you have been a great help to me...... and if this venture means better products at better prices then that is great too.
I guess it is a risk.... i just hope that in time to come you are not labelled as a scam artist by people who dont understand the products and what you are trying to accomplish, especially when you have helped many on this site take control of their health.

jobey

Back to top Go down

Post  LA-Night Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:29 pm

jobey wrote:CS - I dont have a problem with what you say at all - you have been a great help to me...... and if this venture means better products at better prices then that is great too.
I guess it is a risk.... i just hope that in time to come you are not labelled as a scam artist by people who dont understand the products and what you are trying to accomplish, especially when you have helped many on this site take control of their health.

Well, that's where we all come in.

When the critics & trolls try to start problems, we can point out just how much help CS has been over the years...

LA-Night

Back to top Go down

Post  jksl Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:03 pm

nidhogge wrote:No Magnesium Stearate

Fantastic. I can't stand mag stearate and other fillers. Can't wait till this supplement line is released. I hope you guys all the best with this venture. The first supp i'll try will probably be the ECE.
jksl
jksl

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:59 pm

Swimmy wrote: Quality and ingredients, less pills to swallow, and less clutter on my shelves.

Agreed.

Ecklonia Cava
Krill Oil
Decalcify
Rejuvaplex Topical

Other
Ubiquinol
ALCAR
Liv 52
Iodine
Ashwagandha

SUPERFOODS: Energy First and Sun Warrior Protein, Dessicated Liver, Concentrace, Colostrum, Brewers Yeast, Fermented Cod Liver & High Vitamin Butter Oil

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  albe Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:03 am

Do you know what the timeline will be before this is released? I want to add ecklonia cava to my regimen, and I'm wondering how much fibroboost I should order for the meantime.

albe

Back to top Go down

Post  Petch Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:21 am

This is great to see, well done Nidg, CS.

Hope the UK international mail prices aren't too pricy Surprised
Petch
Petch

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:28 am

Looking good. Held of ordering from iherb when my supplements ran out recently and will hopefully be able to order some from this line up.

Joey

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:44 am

I emailed Nid to to check out this thread so he can answer some of the questions.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:26 am

Jobey--

OMG never had an urge to build laser helmets for folks. Someone suggested that I do it way back on Regrowth for those that were unable to themselves, so I did. For a year or so, OMG would simply refer people to me, and was adamantly against the idea of building them himself because he hated wiring. He started off doing the Laser Messiah molds for people only, but he kept getting requests to wire and got pushed into it. OMG promoted laser helmet because lasers work, and before I came on Regrowth or any hair loss forum for that matter, I had 6 months of clinical laser usage that definitely did work for me.

IH will make a little profit, but you won't see any selling of the product directly on this site. The links will be there in the "My Current Regimen" section, but that's about it. Discussion will of course ensue on this message board I'm sure, and at most, we may have a sticky note up but I think that the educational material provided for each supplement will help newbies understand what this is all about.

Regarding product neutrality--the cool thing is, we can alter our products easily to be better than the competition. So, if there's something that the competition has that we do not and everyone here thinks it's worth it to include; then we can include it. Why reinvent the wheel? Just make it better! Wink

PRODUCT RELEASE

I spoke with our manufacturer today, and the labels should be in early next week and the bottling should be finished this week. Then, it gets shipped over to me. OMG is working on the site commerce function, and Immortal the educational material.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:27 am

Oh, and I'm pretty slick with international shipping, so I think the prices will be reasonable. Very Happy

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next