Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Started back on old regimen. Do properties of certain oils absorb into the body? EmptyYesterday at 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Started back on old regimen. Do properties of certain oils absorb into the body? EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Started back on old regimen. Do properties of certain oils absorb into the body? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Started back on old regimen. Do properties of certain oils absorb into the body? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Started back on old regimen. Do properties of certain oils absorb into the body? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Started back on old regimen. Do properties of certain oils absorb into the body? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Started back on old regimen. Do properties of certain oils absorb into the body? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Started back on old regimen. Do properties of certain oils absorb into the body? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Started back on old regimen. Do properties of certain oils absorb into the body? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Started back on old regimen. Do properties of certain oils absorb into the body?

Go down

Started back on old regimen. Do properties of certain oils absorb into the body? Empty Started back on old regimen. Do properties of certain oils absorb into the body?

Post  bh1546 Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:21 am

So i got back on a few treatments lately. Mostly consistent LLT, needling and kneeding/massaging.

I also started using an old oil concoction i learned that i never really followed through with but now I am.

Castor oil as main base
Rosemary oil
Coconut oil
Oregano oil
Finely chopped coriander
Bag of organic green tea

I make a batch of this and store it in a pill bottle in the refrigerator. When i use it i take some out and let it get to room temp. I rub it in my scalp and let sit for 20-30 mins.

Rosemary oil is known to be a anti androgen. My question is can it affect your systemic hormones topically? When i use this three times a week for about 30 mins i noticed a slight drop in libido. Could be random. Also i notice a decent shed when starting this. Any thoughts appreciated

Another thing i want to note. During covid i realized how much stress hormones affect hairloss. Keeping stress at bay is half the battle maybe more. The spike in cortisol is detrimental. Working on letting go of things has helped tremendously.

bh1546

Back to top Go down