Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» zombie cells
How to introduce the regimen to your body? EmptyYesterday at 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
How to introduce the regimen to your body? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
How to introduce the regimen to your body? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
How to introduce the regimen to your body? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
How to introduce the regimen to your body? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
How to introduce the regimen to your body? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
How to introduce the regimen to your body? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
How to introduce the regimen to your body? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
How to introduce the regimen to your body? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

How to introduce the regimen to your body?

4 posters

Go down

How to introduce the regimen to your body? Empty How to introduce the regimen to your body?

Post  bobbers2011 Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:40 am

So I ordered quite a few of the recommendations from the regimen as follows:

1 Doctor's Best, Best Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCl, 588 mg, 120 Capsules(DRB-00152)
2 Now Foods, Natural Resveratrol, Mega Potency, 200 mg, 60 Vcaps(NOW-03353)
3 Doctor's Best, Best Stabilized R-Lipoic Acid, 100 mg, 60 Veggie Caps(DRB-00123)
4 Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 60 Softgels(NOW-01625)
5 Jarrow Formulas, Curcumin 95, 500 mg, 120 Capsules(JRW-14076)
6 Nutricology, FibroBoost, 75 Veggie Caps(ARG-55910)

These have now arrived in the post. Question is do I just start on all of them at once or do I need to introduce separately into my system?

I do like the sound of the "virtual tidal wave" noted in the regimen, however my only concern is that if I have any problems I won't know what it relates to if introduce all at once & also I won't know which ones are having the best effect on me, or would I not be able to tell that anyway?

Advice appreciated from those already on the regimen or the site owners please

Cheers

bobbers2011

Back to top Go down

How to introduce the regimen to your body? Empty Re: How to introduce the regimen to your body?

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:21 am

bobbers2011 - Everyone is different of course, and in that regard whatever toxins or toxic burden they have will be different.

The detoxification effect most likely to be expected can be quite mild, and usually just involves more frequent trips to the bathroom for a few weeks. If one's system is particularly wrought with toxins, it may bring on more effects, such as a mild headache (this does not last very long) or mild nausea (also quite brief).

You can introduce all of these at once, and with it should be taken with meals or immediately before a meal. If they are forgotten, then after the meal is okay as well, just not as optimal.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

How to introduce the regimen to your body? Empty Re: How to introduce the regimen to your body?

Post  bobbers2011 Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:09 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:bobbers2011 - Everyone is different of course, and in that regard whatever toxins or toxic burden they have will be different.

The detoxification effect most likely to be expected can be quite mild, and usually just involves more frequent trips to the bathroom for a few weeks. If one's system is particularly wrought with toxins, it may bring on more effects, such as a mild headache (this does not last very long) or mild nausea (also quite brief).

You can introduce all of these at once, and with it should be taken with meals or immediately before a meal. If they are forgotten, then after the meal is okay as well, just not as optimal.

Smile Thanks for that. I think I'll just dive straight in and take them all at once then. But I do think it would be good to understand what effect each one was having individually if you know what I mean. Otherwise how do you know whether you actually need to take them all?

Also another question if you can help - do I need to be concerned about the label on the bottle of the Fibroboost that says "this product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm" A bit worrying!

And in terms of hairloss and general wellbeing what sort of results can I expect with this mix and how long should it take to notice improvement?

bobbers2011

Back to top Go down

Post  CF Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:16 am

bobbers2011 wrote: Smile Thanks for that. I think I'll just dive straight in and take them all at once then. But I do think it would be good to understand what effect each one was having individually if you know what I mean. Otherwise how do you know whether you actually need to take them all?

Also another question if you can help - do I need to be concerned about the label on the bottle of the Fibroboost that says "this product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm" A bit worrying!

And in terms of hairloss and general wellbeing what sort of results can I expect with this mix and how long should it take to notice improvement?

Results take time. Time is something you don't have to experiment with.

CF

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:25 am

bobbers2011 - The label warning you're speaking of is quite recent, and is not a concern. It's a case
of California draconian law. It is sad that this is required, because these warnings are backwards. Ecklonia
cava is anti-cancer.

To get an idea of the benefits, click on the label of each of these and you'll know of the potential benefits.

http://ortho-nutrition.com/products

It's difficult to summarize, yet the following information via the link will help a lot.

I second Car Fox.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:08 pm

I would suggest you add two things - Jarrow heavy metal detox and Morningstar Immune Boost 77

Why? they will help bind and chelate to any detox products coming out, thereby avoiding symptoms and helping remove the cause you are now helping mobilize out of the system.

I would also suggest you start eating like your life depends on it!!

Good luck! M
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  bobbers2011 Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:57 pm

Thanks guys for all your comments & feedback, I'll look into those other things. Having read over things last night and the amount of tabs to take everyday I'm a little concerned about affording all this stuff to be honest! I'd like to do it all, but I have a feeling the money won't let me so am I right in thinking that if I need to cut down due to costs I am best off just sticking with the Ecklonia Cava, Krill Oil, Curcumin and resveratrol? Or do I need an assessment as to what I am lacking first? Thats also why it would be good to understand somehow what I'm getting most benefit from so I know what I definitely need as a priority from an affordability perspective.

I've also just ordered the rejuveplex topical & that organic shampoo they sound very good.

Great site & very informative Smile

bobbers2011

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down