Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 7:12 am by CausticSymmetry

» Qwackcine horror show
*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2024 4:11 am by TheOne

» AutoInjectors/PenInjectors for Peptides
*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 30, 2024 9:28 am by CausticSymmetry

» Phloroglucinol Enhances Anagen Signaling and Alleviates H2O2-Induced Oxidative Stress in Human Dermal Papilla Cells
*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 3:49 pm by shaftless

» Cell Therapy for Androgenetic Alopecia: Elixir or Trick?
*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 2:03 pm by MikeGore

» Curcumin-zinc framework encapsulated microneedle patch for promoting hair growth
*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 1:03 pm by Dudard

» Pfizer being sued
*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2024 4:32 am by CausticSymmetry

» Probiotics
*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 7:51 am by CF

» Good deal on krill oil
*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 6:33 am by CF

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*

+16
CausticSymmetry
TheOne
Zixcreator
hairmaniac
Atlas
Rudiger
Dudard
Balthier
shukov
Jdp710
Directo
Delphine
Nuada
Live forever
imprisoned-radical
MikeGore
20 posters

Page 4 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Go down

*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 4 Empty Re: *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:03 pm

shaftless wrote:Geez! I wish every time we clicked on a long thread it would take us directly to where the latest post was made. I'm getting so tired of scrolling down to the bottom for a half hour LOL

I thought it was easy to find and examine DNA They do it all the time in police work when they find hair or fairly fresh blood splatter or spit from a pop can or skin cells under some victim's fingernails. They've been solving crimes like that for years. How hard can it be with viruses taken from lung tissue or swabs from the nose? Supposedly the new delta "plus" variant has mutated the spike protein on the outside of its cell wall which it uses to attach to a cell. The new worry is the new vaccines may not recognize this new mutated spike protein since they were developed to recognize the old spike protein from the original virus.

Quick Note: A faster way to avoid most of the scrolling is to click on the last page (lower right-hand corner).

So when we are "tested" using PCR, it's picking up genetic material that has sloughed off of cells in response to some
type of injury. In order to perpetuate the facade somewhat that va((ines are making any sort of difference, is the CDC instructed testers to lower the cycle threshold in the va((inated and keep the cycle threshold too high as it already was previously for the non-va((inated.

So what about the Variants?

Where did virologists-bioinformatists get the idea to create genomes in a computer?

In biology, it is known that there is a synthesis of lipids, proteins, nucleic acids within humans, plants, animals. Thus, in the human body, larger parts are created from smaller parts. Different atoms connect with each other and build molecules.

In the case of nucleic acids, Aspartate, Formate, Glutamine, Glycine and Bicarbonate acts as the building blocks for purine synthesis. This process is called DE NOVO SYNTHESIS.

Bioinformatics-virologists have tried to perform genome creation in a similar way.

They try to make genomes and make out of shorter fragments. This process is called DE NOVO ASSEMBLY. They do not use a template or reference genome in this genome creation process. However, after creating a genome to give credibility to such a designed genome, they compare it with other data in a virtual database.

If a large percentage of identity is obtained then virologists use the term “closely-related” genomes. In the case of the sars-cov-2 genome, an identity with the Bat SARS-like genome of about 90% was obtained.

On the other hand, the Bat SARS-like genome was created in a process called MAPPING ASSEMBLY. This means that a template or reference genome was used in this process.

All these "genomes" have in common that they were created "in silico", which means: IN THEORY. All of these genomes are designed and do not exist in reality.

To sum up. "in silico" genomes, primarily sars-cov-2, are dead letters on paper or on a web page and are created using the following theoretical processes that do not exist in reality in biology:
- de novo assembly
- mapping assembly
The results ( genomes) of these complicated software processes do not exist in reality.

*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 4 Dead_l10

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Delphine likes this post

Back to top Go down

*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 4 Empty Re: *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*

Post  Jdp710 Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:59 pm

Nuada wrote:Might be a bit off topic but what do you guys think about Ivermectin?
I've heard about it when DR Pierre Kory talked about it in the senate but recently he went on Joe Rogan and he shared some pretty amazing results based on some small scale(multiple) trials and personal experience.
He claims it prevents covid, heals it and also cures the "long covid syndrome" in people who are no longer infected but somewhat not fully recovered.
Sounds like a miracle drug, a bit too good to be true, but looking at the evidence and knowing that it is not a "profit drug" then I'm inclined to believe him.
Obviously big pharma and big tech are attacking relentlessly but then like I said it is not a profit based drug.

Also @jdp70 are you still suffering from post covid sydrome ? If so, then have you made any attempt on getting Ivermectin ?

Thanks nuada,

In short, Quercetin appears to have got rid of it a couple months ago.

I’m also using my own DIY EDTA which is removing calcification from my arteries and such. Also working well for my prexisting heart issue.

I do have ivermectin horse paste over here. Cost is $20 and it should work. I’d recommend to have it on hand even if one is vaccinated.

Jdp710

CausticSymmetry, Nuada, thissucks, MikeGore and Delphine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuada Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:56 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote: In order to perpetuate the facade somewhat that va((ines are making any sort of difference, is the CDC instructed testers to lower the cycle threshold in the va((inated and keep the cycle threshold too high as it already was previously for the non-va((inated.

Yes, I read the CDC document. It says 28 cycles or lower for the vaccinated.
And then they release the Covid death numbers and claim that the only people dying from covid are the ones that are not vaccinated. Well, you kinda made it hard for the vaccinated to be diagnosed as covid, so it is no surprise that they don't show up in covid related deaths.[/quote]

Nuada

CausticSymmetry, MikeGore and Delphine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:54 am

An interview in March 2021 with Stefan Lanka by DSalud. Exceptional interview.
Translator: Alejandro Zamorano

"Viruses are not microbes and have no infectious capacity"

Part 1: https://ia801407.us.archive.org/33/items/stefan-lanka-interview-1-dsalud-numero-249-english-translation/Stefan%20Lanka%20DSalud%20Nu%CC%81mero%20249%20English%20%28I%20of%20III%29.pdf

Part 2: https://ia801508.us.archive.org/19/items/stefan-lanka-viruses-are-not-microbes-and-have-no-infectious-capacity-dsalud-ii/Stefan%20Lanka%3A%20%22Viruses%20are%20not%20microbes%20and%20have%20no%20infectious%20capacity%22%20%28II%29.pdf

Part 3:  https://tinyurl.com/4mxsn22j

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

MikeGore and Delphine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:06 am

Jdp710 wrote:
Nuada wrote:Might be a bit off topic but what do you guys think about Ivermectin?
I've heard about it when DR Pierre Kory talked about it in the senate but recently he went on Joe Rogan and he shared some pretty amazing results based on some small scale(multiple) trials and personal experience.
He claims it prevents covid, heals it and also cures the "long covid syndrome" in people who are no longer infected but somewhat not fully recovered.
Sounds like a miracle drug, a bit too good to be true, but looking at the evidence and knowing that it is not a "profit drug" then I'm inclined to believe him.
Obviously big pharma and big tech are attacking relentlessly but then like I said it is not a profit based drug.

Also @jdp70 are you still suffering from post covid sydrome ? If so, then have you made any attempt on getting Ivermectin ?

Thanks nuada,

In short, Quercetin appears to have got rid of it a couple months ago.  

I’m also using my own DIY EDTA which is removing calcification from my arteries and such.  Also working well for my prexisting heart issue.

I do have ivermectin horse paste over here.  Cost is $20 and it should work.  I’d recommend to have it on hand even if one is vaccinated.

Glad you are doing so much better Jdp710.

Lately I've been looking into the possibility of neutralizing spike protein in the jab.   And last night reading a Twitter thread, surprised to see Ivermectin mentioned as
one thing that helps.  I know suramin from pine needle tea, and other herbs, is helpful in this.  I am drinking pine needle tea now myself (got off Amazon)
even though I haven't had jab and never will.  My roommate got it and just covering my ass in case it is true the vaxed can shed/transmit anything.

CS or anyone, what do you think, would Ivermectin work for this?  Unfortunately my son got his first shot.  I am trying to dissuade him from getting second.  But if he
does, I'd like to be informed in case he would then be open to lessening the "side" effects.  Knowing him, I doubt he'd go for anything complicated requiring many
different supplements!
Delphine
Delphine

Nuada, thissucks and Jdp710 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:49 am

Ivermectin - Mechanism of action

This drug is good choice against pathological blood coagulation (blood clot forming), the big concern of that Quackcine.

A basic search on this drug reveals a heavy deluge of pharmaceutical biased pontification.

For anyone who doesn't already know this, at least half of all peer reviewed medical journals are scientifically unsound that lead to false conclusions. It's not hard to understand why when most of academia has been bought.

It's easily explained how Ivermectin works by simply stating that it kills parasites full stop.  Before the fake pandemic, there are some threads on this idea, that events such as histamine reactions and various other inflammatory events, including prostaglandins are largely diminished when parasites involved are killed off.

The paper below describes how they are killed. However, all those actions described on "inhibiting" viruses are a load of nonsense. To translate this scientific hyperbole, "they the researchers are not understanding they are they looking at" what Ivermectin is actually doing is allowing the body's own "take out of the garbage system" to dump out the dead cells by who know what caused it, toxic injury back into the interstitium, and throughout all 5 channels of elimination.

Ivermectin is an anti-helminthic drug that is used for the treatment of many parasitic infections which include head lice, scabies, river blindness (onchocerciasis), strongyloidiasis, and lymphatic filariasis. It can be administered orally or applied externally on the skin if needed [15]. It binds some channel proteins for chlorine (typical of specific classes of invertebrates), causing a greater permeability to this electrolyte and leading to blocking inhibitory neurotransmission in neurons and myocytes, resulting in paralysis and death [16]. Ivermectin has been described in the literature to have antiviral effects. Yang et al. identified that ivermectin molecule acts as an inhibitor of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV-1) integrase entry to the nucleus, consequently displaying that ivermectin could inhibit dengue virus (DENV) nonstructural protein 5 (NS5) nuclear entry as well, resulting in limiting infection by viruses, such as HIV-1 and DENV [17]. It would appear that ivermectin's broad-spectrum antiviral activity is related to its ability to target the host importin (IMP) α/β1, which are nuclear transport proteins responsible for HIV integrase and DENV NS5 entry to the nucleus [17]. The aforementioned report studied the effects of ivermectin on armadillo’s IMP α/β1 heterodimer. It was observed using quantitative bimolecular fluorescence complementation that ivermectin can dissociate the preformed IMPα/β1 heterodimer, in addition to preventing its formation through binding to the IMP α [17]. Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus (SARS-CoV) is an enveloped single-stranded RNA virus. Timani et al. described the presence of N terminal nucleocapsid protein of SARS-CoV may act as a shuttle protein between cytoplasm and nucleolus [18]. Furthermore, Hiscox et al. described that the SARS-CoV nuclear protein (N) localizes both to the cytoplasmic and nucleolar compartments [19]. Porcine respiratory and reproductive syndrome virus (PRRSV, Arterivirus) is a virus similar to the Coronaviridae virus family in the context of being an enveloped RNA virus (Table 1). Wulan et al. described that disruption of nuclear/nucleolar localization of PRRSV nucleocapsid protein has been shown to attenuate viral replication and induce a higher titer of neutralizing antibodies in pigs [20]. The aforementioned reports suggest that nucleocytoplasmic transport inhibition by ivermectin might play an important role in its effectiveness against SARS-CoV-2.

https://www.cureus.com/articles/37039-ivermectin-a-closer-look-at-a-potential-remedy

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

thissucks, MikeGore and Delphine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:05 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:Ivermectin - Mechanism of action

This drug is good choice against pathological blood coagulation (blood clot forming), the big concern of that Quackcine.

So the answer to my q, whether it would help neutralize the jab~is "Yes." Right CS?

I know it's not the only thing. But probably good for those who aren't big into supplements, like my son.

Wish me luck there (sigh).
Delphine
Delphine

CausticSymmetry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:05 pm

shaftless wrote:This reminds me of that 1 million dollar reward given to anyone who scientifically proves the existence of ESP or paranormal activity by that magician james randi. No one ever claimed that either. I guess it's all in what you want to believe for your personal proof.

"Virologists inadvertently kill cells in test tubes, believing that this is proof of the presence and isolation of a virus. Only from fragments of dying cells do virologists mentally construct a gene sequence and pass it off as fact."

- But if they find remnants of DNA that normally shouldn't be there then isn't that some indication that a foreign life form was present inside that cell?

This is a "fact check" site that talks about the existence of viruses. Note the electron microscope pic of covid supposedly isolated from a human patient in the US. Pics like this have been around for years. How are they refuted?
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-harmful-viruses-idUSKBN23335V

Fact checking websites are absolutely rubbish. It is so obvious what they are trying to pull off. I actually feel disgusted when I sometimes read the so called "fact" checking website, just to see what they are doing to the ignorant public. It's hard to stomach those so-called "fact check" websites.

I consider "fact checking websites" like a Jedi mind trick. It only works on the weak minded. And also being done by the Sith instead, since these guys are evil.

From the link you provided I got this quote. “...and indirectly visualising their effects on cells, as well as confirming their ability to cause disease by testing isolated and characterised viruses in animal models”.

If I understood correctly, it seems like they are admitting there that this has only been done in computer models. Maybe they are hoping nobody notices that.

Here's a thought I just came up with: "What would happen if a fact checking website was "fact checked" by a fact checking website?"

MikeGore

CausticSymmetry, Nuada and thissucks like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:21 pm

I'm quite confident that these 'independent fact checkers' are a large tentacle outreach of paid shills. This is business as usual. I heard recently that Johnson and Johnson pays some of the fake fact checkers.

There's a lot of unknowns about the current C0V!D Quackine. - We know that previous Quackines, when examined, have a variety of periodic table elements, not listed on the manufacture's list of ingredients.

The C0V!D Quackine is a totally new, not to mention experimental approach. It's known that some normally pro-Quackine types were even concerned about it, such as Paul Offit, because a 100% of all the test animals died.

A lipid carrier will allow this RNA directly into cells--so whether it's really possible to make this less toxic
after injection is not known.

Generally, when any foreign substances makes its way into the body by injection, which bypasses all the usual filters, the opportunity for a future autoimmune disease can present itself. We do know that recent analysis revealed that the ingredients can reach the brain and other organs within minutes to hours. That alone is enough to be alarmed.

Those who do not study history are doomed to repeat it. I think too many are unaware the 'healthcare' is not
about health. Just one example is the use of ventilators. For decades ventilators kill between 70 and 85%.
So if anyone wonders why all those people died in New York, think of the high financial incentive and reward given to hospitals for every patient put on a ventilator.  

CV19 is not only an epic hoax, hospitals are losing money because there's a big shortage of patients, so yes of course they had to utilize all the financial rewards and incentives.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

thissucks likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:56 pm

" Just one example is the use of ventilators. For decades ventilators kill between 70 and 85%."

Maybe so. But what is the alternative? People are placed on ventilators cuz they can't breathe on their own. Meaning, they would die anyway. And quickly too.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:04 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:I'm quite confident that these 'independent fact checkers' are a large tentacle outreach of paid shills. This is business as usual. I heard recently that Johnson and Johnson pays some of the fake fact checkers.

There's a lot of unknowns about the current C0V!D Quackine. - We know that previous Quackines, when examined, have a variety of periodic table elements, not listed on the manufacture's list of ingredients.

The C0V!D Quackine is a totally new, not to mention experimental approach. It's known that some normally pro-Quackine types were even concerned about it, such as Paul Offit, because a 100% of all the test animals died.

A lipid carrier will allow this RNA directly into cells--so whether it's really possible to make this less toxic
after injection is not known.

Generally, when any foreign substances makes its way into the body by injection, which bypasses all the usual filters, the opportunity for a future autoimmune disease can present itself. We do know that recent analysis revealed that the ingredients can reach the brain and other organs within minutes to hours. That alone is enough to be alarmed.

Those who do not study history are doomed to repeat it. I think too many are unaware the 'healthcare' is not
about health. Just one example is the use of ventilators. For decades ventilators kill between 70 and 85%.
So if anyone wonders why all those people died in New York, think of the high financial incentive and reward given to hospitals for every patient put on a ventilator.  

CV19 is not only an epic hoax, hospitals are losing money because there's a big shortage of patients, so yes of course they had to utilize all the financial rewards and incentives.

Sent him this as a last ditch attempt to sway him.  From Dr. Robert Malone's Twitter feed:  
Just out. Peer reviewed. COVID vaccine risk/benefit ratio Simply put: As we prevent three deaths by vaccinating, we incur two deaths.
https://t.co/6X88V7s1CY?amp=1

''Currently, we see 16 serious side effects per 100,000 vaccinations, and the number of fatal side effects is at 4.11/100,000 vaccinations. For three deaths prevented by vaccination we have to accept two inflicted by vaccination. Conclusions: This lack of clear benefit should cause governments to rethink their vaccination policy. ''

Dr. Malone does believe in the Covid virus.  But he seems to be a good bridge to understanding the risks of jab.  Dismissing the existence of virus is "a bridge too far" for many,
as we can see in this thread.
Delphine
Delphine

CausticSymmetry and thissucks like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:12 pm

shaftless wrote:" Just one example is the use of ventilators. For decades ventilators kill between 70 and 85%."

Maybe so. But what is the alternative? People are placed on ventilators cuz they can't breathe on their own. Meaning, they would die anyway. And quickly too.

Well that's the thing, many were still breathing on their own and placed on a ventilator anyway.

"Standard of Care" or WHO/CDC orders even worse.

No virus, but pathological blood coagulation. Treatable with quercetin, or ivermectin or HCQ.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

thissucks and Delphine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:52 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:
shaftless wrote:" Just one example is the use of ventilators. For decades ventilators kill between 70 and 85%."

Well that's the thing, many were still breathing on their own and placed on a ventilator anyway.

"Standard of Care" or WHO/CDC orders even worse.

No virus, but pathological blood coagulation. Treatable with quercetin, or ivermectin or HCQ.

There was a young dr. who did a few videos about people on ventilators for "Covid." He could tell it was the wrong treatment. From March 2020:
Delphine
Delphine

CausticSymmetry and MikeGore like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuada Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:00 pm

I think some of the people that were put on ventilators initially weren't incapable of breathing. Some of them had trouble breathing but were put on ventilators eitherway.

I heard someone mention that patients in ICU's were put on ventilators to protect the health care workers but I don't remember where. Did a quick duckduckgo search and I saw this :

"because the less expensive, less risky, non-invasive treatment devices such as cannulas, CPAPs and BiPaps may aerosolize the virus -- in other words, the virus may become air borne -- infecting healthcare workers with their use. This is also true for ventilators initially during intubation, but it then becomes self-contained and the chance of aerosolization is minimized/eliminated."
https://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1263571/pg1

This is not where I initially heard about this but it pretty much says the same thing. Also don't quote on his particular one because I didn't check whether the website is legit or not.

Nuada

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:37 am

[quote="Delphine"]
Jdp710 wrote:
Nuada wrote:.

Glad you are doing so much better Jdp710.

Lately I've been looking into the possibility of neutralizing spike protein in the jab.   And last night reading a Twitter thread, surprised to see Ivermectin mentioned as
one thing that helps.  I know suramin from pine needle tea, and other herbs, is helpful in this.  I am drinking pine needle tea now myself (got off Amazon)
even though I haven't had jab and never will.  My roommate got it and just covering my ass in case it is true the vaxed can shed/transmit anything.

CS or anyone, what do you think, would Ivermectin work for this?  Unfortunately my son got his first shot.  I am trying to dissuade him from getting second.  But if he
does, I'd like to be informed in case he would then be open to lessening the "side" effects.  Knowing him, I doubt he'd go for anything complicated requiring many
different supplements!

Thanks Delphine. I appreciate it. Family member friend died but had type 1 diabetes.
Another had severe breathing issue but was obese and ill health.
Another extended family member was in ICU but was obese. Daughter too but no hospital.
Worked at nursing home and it spread there. healthy workers were fine. Obese had problems. Patients, severe breathing problems again. Transfered to hospital.
I guess this state was hit hard but those in very ill health or obese are those that covid hits for some reason.

The short answer where I made full 100% recovery was Quercetin (toniq brand) was the solution. Once I took it in April elimnated 100% of symptoms. I still have to take ibuprofen daily though.

Would recommend others take this daily.

I have Ivermectin horse paste on standby in case something happens again. $20 is good insurance.

I think ivermectin makes vaccine obsolete in my opinion. Daily quercetin good too.

Hope this helps

Jdp710

Nuada, thissucks and MikeGore like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:06 pm

Thanks Jdp710. Quercitin definitely sounds like something I should look into and perhaps add to my protocol.

I guess I should tell you I don't believe "Covid" is a real disease, any more than there is a real Covid-19 virus (per thread topic),
which of course is not to deny what you and others have gone through.
Jon Rappaport has written much about this. He says it's a lot of conditions renamed "Covid." EMF, 5G, could well be part of it. Dr. Thomas
Cowan has written and said a lot about this. His latest book is "There Is No Contagion." Brave and groundbreaking soul.

So i was not asking about treating Covid, I was bringing up the possibility I had heard about on Twitter, that Ivermectin could possibly
help with effects of the jab. CS apparently doesn't think detoxing it is possible.

Many are suffering dire "side" effects from this, and in most cases there is nothing that can be done. The makers have no liability, and the doctors
don't know what to do. It is uncertain what the long term effects may be.

A couple of cases:
Delphine
Delphine

CausticSymmetry, MikeGore and Jdp710 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:06 pm

Delphine, I have a lot of supplements here and would highly recommend Quercetin Toniqq brand.

I strongly suspect it was chemtrailed too.

Possibility it got into food supply but that’s more a guess.

Also, a bacteria is associated with what’s going on.

Stay safe because we are in the collapse scenario my opinion. I believe it’s already started but it’s slow and more a societal/cultural collapse.

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:46 am

Thank you Jdp710. I will remember that brand of Quercetin.

Re the social/cultural collapse you mention, I think in the bigger picture, it is collapsing to make way for the new, to rebuild~literally
"build back better."

Haiku I wrote:

I just have to trust
there's method in the madness
gripping our planet
Delphine
Delphine

Jdp710 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:29 am

https://celiafarber.substack.com/p/fraud-of-unprecedented-proportions

"FRAUD OF UNPRECEDENTED PROPORTIONS"-- Lisbon Court Confirms Citizen's Petition That Portugal's C0V!D Deaths Stats Were FABRICATED:

Only 152 Died "Of C0V!D" Not 17,000
between Jan 2020 and April 2021

*(Of course, anyone who follows control experiments surely knows that it is pointless to talk about mortality. Many people have not yet realized this, but we are moving towards it.)

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Nuada likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:27 pm

This is strange. I can't seem to paste pics I copy from google or other sites here. Yet I can on another forumotion site I go to. scratch

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:39 pm

shaftless wrote:This is strange. I can't seem to paste pics I copy from google or other sites here. Yet I can on another forumotion site I go to. scratch

Did you use "host an image" in the toolbar, in the same section as inserting youtube videos?  You can download from your files, or use url.

Downloaded:

*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 4 20996510
Delphine
Delphine

MikeGore likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:46 pm

I just wanted to share this:

Evidence for a Connection between COVID-19 and Exposure to Radiofrequency Radiation from Wireless Telecommunications Including Microwaves and Millimeter Waves by Beverly Rubik and Robert R. Brown - https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwixtISFjsfxAhXKgVwKHZbjAxkQFjAAegQIAhAD&url=https%3A%2F%2Fosf.io%2F9p8qu%2Fdownload&usg=AOvVaw0gKY5_jkY43xoR1LL80LF1

Quote from paper:
"In  short,  wireless communication  radiation  is  a  ubiquitous  environmental stressor, and evidence presented here suggests that it is a contributing factor in the COVID-19 pandemic"

Last edited by MikeGore on Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:28 am; edited 2 times in total

MikeGore

CausticSymmetry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:47 am

"Did you use "host an image" in the toolbar, in the same section as inserting youtube videos? You can download from your files, or use url."

Erm, no...no I didn't. Will try. Tanx

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:55 am

I keep getting an error when I try to host the https address of the pic. It says my file type is not allowed. Weird

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:10 am

What do you think causes resurgences of covid infections "terrain-wise"? Countries like south africa, myanmar, india and even russia are reporting a surge in cases lately with some going back into lockdown status. If people got healthier then what's making them sick again?

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next