Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Qwackcine horror show
*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2024 4:11 am by TheOne

» AutoInjectors/PenInjectors for Peptides
*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 14 EmptySun Jun 30, 2024 9:28 am by CausticSymmetry

» Phloroglucinol Enhances Anagen Signaling and Alleviates H2O2-Induced Oxidative Stress in Human Dermal Papilla Cells
*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 3:49 pm by shaftless

» Cell Therapy for Androgenetic Alopecia: Elixir or Trick?
*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 2:03 pm by MikeGore

» Curcumin-zinc framework encapsulated microneedle patch for promoting hair growth
*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 1:03 pm by Dudard

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 10:31 am by CausticSymmetry

» Pfizer being sued
*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2024 4:32 am by CausticSymmetry

» Probiotics
*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 14 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 7:51 am by CF

» Good deal on krill oil
*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 14 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 6:33 am by CF

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*

+16
CausticSymmetry
TheOne
Zixcreator
hairmaniac
Atlas
Rudiger
Dudard
Balthier
shukov
Jdp710
Directo
Delphine
Nuada
Live forever
imprisoned-radical
MikeGore
20 posters

Page 14 of 33 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next

Go down

*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 14 Empty Re: *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*

Post  Live forever Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:49 am

I have a question about 'natural immunity'

because the ideology of quackccines are based on the 'science' of natural immunity,

do we have a faulty assumption about 'immunity' ?
Live forever
Live forever

Back to top Go down

*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 14 Empty Re: *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:03 am

Live forever wrote:I have a question about 'natural immunity'

because the ideology of quackccines are based on the 'science' of natural immunity,

Even within their own "science" antibody 'protection' is an unproven concept, however it's embraced as if it's
beyond reproach.

Antibodies is a sign that one was poisoned. So within their frame work of knowledge, they are "immune."

What I can say is that there is very strong evidence (via double, blind placebo controlled) that Quackcines
magnify illness and offer no real protection. Because they are embracing the antibody theory. What's really
happening is that our secondary back system may allow less severity of symptoms, while being poisoned
so that something else will happen, but that's not always the case, there certainly are events when the
Quackine will cause the very thing they are trying to prevent or similar.

For example chicken pox or shingles QuackX causing shingles.

History was taught in all schools a narrative of disease. They left out a lot of crucial information. Quackines never
wiped out disease, instead they were given credit for it instead of what really happened. Plumbing, sanitation, clean water, sewage disposal, electricity and refrigeration practices.

Since viruses do not exist, and the sewage and water contamination problems in "1st world" nations were rectified, diseases once common disappeared. Ironically, "primitives" living in isolation before industrial foods came in, were healthy without disease.

For the most part, it's our 5 channels of elimination that are true immunity. If we can take out the garbage
well, it helps a lot. Governments around the world have minimized disclosure of true risks, probably because
of industry partnerships (back-handed deals), so that we can get sick with 5-G, geoengineering, toxin food
(just the wheat, citric acid, sugar, pro-inflammatory oils and mineral depleted soils alone are enough cause of concern), then there's the fluoridated water supply. Many drugs actually are fluoride based.

Then there's glyphosate in air, water and food.  

Being entirely objective here, either they are trying to kill us slowly or they are totally incompetent.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Live forever likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Live forever Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:02 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:
Live forever wrote:I have a question about 'natural immunity'

Even within their own "science" antibody 'protection' is an unproven concept, however it's embraced as if it's
beyond reproach.

Antibodies is a sign that one was poisoned. So within their frame work of knowledge, they are "immune."

What I can say is that there is very strong evidence (via double, blind placebo controlled) that Quackcines
magnify illness and offer no real protection. Because they are embracing the antibody theory. What's really
happening is that our secondary back system may allow less severity of symptoms, while being poisoned
so that something else will happen, but that's not always the case, there certainly are events when the
Quackine will cause the very thing they are trying to prevent or similar.

For example chicken pox or shingles QuackX causing shingles.

History was taught in all schools a narrative of disease. They left out a lot of crucial information. Quackines never
wiped out disease, instead they were given credit for it instead of what really happened. Plumbing, sanitation, clean water, sewage disposal, electricity and refrigeration practices.

Since viruses do not exist, and the sewage and water contamination problems in "1st world" nations were rectified, diseases once common disappeared. Ironically, "primitives" living in isolation before industrial foods came in, were healthy without disease.

For the most part, it's our 5 channels of elimination that are true immunity. If we can take out the garbage
well, it helps a lot. Governments around the world have minimized disclosure of true risks, probably because
of industry partnerships (back-handed deals), so that we can get sick with 5-G, geoengineering, toxin food
(just the wheat, citric acid, sugar, pro-inflammatory oils and mineral depleted soils alone are enough cause of concern), then there's the fluoridated water supply. Many drugs actually are fluoride based.

Then there's glyphosate in air, water and food.  

Being entirely objective here, either they are trying to kill us slowly or they are totally incompetent.

Fantastic CS, lots to contemplate and I guess we can verify this ourselves.
What you said about the 5 channels of elimination reminded me of this.

1. ingestion
2. distribution/absorption
3. elimination

I also wonder about 'suppressing' symptoms via poisoning, if this
then leads to other things like cancer etc.

As for your last part, I've thought a lot about it...it certainly feels like
a mix of both incompetence and evil. I'd imagine the further away you
get from Truth the more you venture into psychopathic madness and heavily
protected lies that you can't understand. So we don't need to fight monsters
because we run the risk of turning into one. Instead expose them (including the ones
that lurk in ourselves) and try stay on the narrow path.
Live forever
Live forever

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:24 am

During the mass murder ("suicided physicians") who were whistle-blowing how traditional Quackine contents contain
α-N-acetylgalactosaminidase (better known as nagalase) disrupts GcMAF (the activating factor of Vitamin D to keep us cancer free).

Nagalase also increase autoimmune issues along with the toxic adjuvants of the viled, injectable poisons.

As for the new bio-weapon, cancer is expected to increase even more so.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Live forever likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Sat Jan 08, 2022 12:51 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:During the mass murder ("suicided physicians") who were whistle-blowing how traditional Quackine contents contain
α-N-acetylgalactosaminidase (better known as nagalase) disrupts GcMAF (the activating factor of Vitamin D to keep us cancer free).

Nagalase also increase autoimmune issues along with the toxic adjuvants of the viled, injectable poisons.

As for the new bio-weapon, cancer is expected to increase even more so.

I’m looking at picture of them all and I count 45 doctors who discovered this and all were murdered for finding this in vaccines.  I know from memory the murders were occurring at least as far back as 2010.

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuada Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:08 am

Hey guys I got the rona apparently.
Last sunday I was feeling a little under the weather. The next day I had slight fever and body aches(muscle joint) and fatigue. Following days my throat started to feel sore and I developed a dry cough. I kept taking my usual vitamins and minerals(2000mg vit C-higher on some days- 30mg zinc 400mg magnesium) and some other stuff on top. Didn't get any better or worse overall only that my throat got worse. On friday went to see the doctor. He diagnosed me with acute pharyngitis. Prescribed me some antibiotics. Also asked me to get a covid test just in case. I gave a sample but they somehow fucked it up it seems and today they came to my house to collect an additional sample. And now they just called me and told me that I'm positive.
I'll have to quarantine for a week now.

I don't feel too bad. Most of the muscle/joint pain is gone, I have no fever. Occasional headache because of sinus infection(and I think that indirectly causes occasional coughs) and some throat pain with mild-medium fatigue. So I'd say it is worse than common cold but not as bad as some nasty flu. Mind you a common cold or a flu also wrecks me normally , I can't get better in short of a week or sometimes takes longer. I'm not going to use any of the medicine the health ministry offers up. I started the antibiotics yesterday(probably a mistake) but we'll see. Hopefully I'll feel better in a few days.

So what I've seen in the hospital is that(I went to a private hospital) they are asking everyone with common cold symptoms to get a covid test. There is definitely a test craze going on. At this point I'm just thinking what would be the odds of anyone with similar symptoms to turn positive on tests ? Highly likely I'd say.
Also it feels a bit strange because in the last 2 weeks I only went to the gym two or three times per week and went to the supermarket. No socializing beyond that. I didn't get covid earlier in 2020 or 2021 when was socializing constantly and now I'm pretty isolated and I "got" it.

Nuada

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:36 am

Nuada, did you wear a mask when out and about? How isolated are you? Did you have company over or family members in close contact with you?

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:26 am

Regardless of what is believed, even the CDC admits and has admitted for over a year that the PCR is useless, and now they have decommissioned it for other useless tests.

The flu and cold (detox process), have been around forever, and now those deaths are mostly from 'treatments' for emergency use authorization plus the bio-weapon injection.

Cases = your own genetic material (a farce).

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Jdp710 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:22 am

Nuada wrote:Also it feels a bit strange because in the last 2 weeks I only went to the gym two or three times per week and went to the supermarket. No socializing beyond that. I didn't get covid earlier in 2020 or 2021 when was socializing constantly and now I'm pretty isolated and I "got" it.

People in arctic away from civilization, people on ships at sea are getting covid.  Wild deer are even testing positive in the US.  Chemtrailed maybe?  Possibility that it’s also on the produce?

Quercetin and Ivermectin at earliest sign if you can.  Seems to be effective.  Or another protocol = https://mobile.twitter.com/CrzyGreekGirl/status/1473347014582755331

I wouldn’t underestimate even with little symptoms.  For instance, original covid lowered IQ something like 20 points in a study.  The children being born through this are also testing significantly lowered intelligence or behavioral scores that might be from lockdowns and not spike protein.  Who knows.  And while the increased future cancer rates, and other issues predicted are especially high for those vaccinated because the spike protein is being made for many months or maybe years in the body vs natural exposure you’ll still want to get over covid as fast as possible for future health.  Again, ivermectin and quercetin as early as possible to prevent a chain reaction.

Those vaccinated is a whole other major problem though.  For instance being around them may be easier to catch random colds and flu, etc. which was expected in a german study last year   That was predicted to kick in jan to march 2022. Much like easier to catch stuff being around children.  How long that lasts who knows?  

Hope this helps

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:59 am

Sounds like you probably caught it at the gym since nobody ever wears a mask there. Also, becuz it isn't that bad it's probably omicron. Omi supposedly infects the lungs higher up and doesn't go deep down like delta did.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuada Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:04 pm

shaftless wrote:Nuada, did you wear a mask when out and about? How isolated are you? Did you have company over or family members in close contact with you?
I didn't wear it outside. I only wore it indoors(it is mandatory here) and I was wearing a cloth mask so I highly doubt it offered any protection. I only had mom visit me a week ago but she wasn't sick(prior to visiting me and after) so I highly doubt it was her.

shaftless wrote:Sounds like you probably caught it at the gym since nobody ever wears a mask there. Also, becuz it isn't that bad it's probably omicron. Omi supposedly infects the lungs higher up and doesn't go deep down like delta did.
Yeah but I've been going to the gym for a while now. It is not something I've recently started doing. Last year I was using public transport, going out more frequently, etc and I didn't catch it.

Jdp710 wrote:
Nuada wrote:Also it feels a bit strange because in the last 2 weeks I only went to the gym two or three times per week and went to the supermarket. No socializing beyond that. I didn't get covid earlier in 2020 or 2021 when was socializing constantly and now I'm pretty isolated and I "got" it.

People in arctic away from civilization, people on ships at sea are getting covid.  Wild deer are even testing positive in the US.  Chemtrailed maybe?  Possibility that it’s also on the produce?

Quercetin and Ivermectin at earliest sign if you can.  Seems to be effective.  Or another protocol = https://mobile.twitter.com/CrzyGreekGirl/status/1473347014582755331

I wouldn’t underestimate even with little symptoms.  For instance, original covid lowered IQ something like 20 points in a study.  The children being born through this are also testing significantly lowered intelligence or behavioral scores that might be from lockdowns and not spike protein.  Who knows.  And while the increased future cancer rates, and other issues predicted are especially high for those vaccinated because the spike protein is being made for many months or maybe years in the body vs natural exposure you’ll still want to get over covid as fast as possible for future health.  Again, ivermectin and quercetin as early as possible to prevent a chain reaction.

Those vaccinated is a whole other major problem though.  For instance being around them may be easier to catch random colds and flu, etc. which was expected in a german study last year   That was predicted to kick in jan to march 2022. Much like easier to catch stuff being around children.  How long that lasts who knows?  

Hope this helps
Sadly Ivermectin isn't sold in Turkey. I have a vitamin C that has quercetin in it.

Nuada

Back to top Go down

Post  hairmaniac Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:24 am

Nuada wrote:
shaftless wrote:Nuada, did you wear a mask when out and about? How isolated are you? Did you have company over or family members in close contact with you?
I didn't wear it outside. I only wore it indoors(it is mandatory here) and I was wearing a cloth mask so I highly doubt it offered any protection. I only had mom visit me a week ago but she wasn't sick(prior to visiting me and after) so I highly doubt it was her.

shaftless wrote:Sounds like you probably caught it at the gym since nobody ever wears a mask there. Also, becuz it isn't that bad it's probably omicron. Omi supposedly infects the lungs higher up and doesn't go deep down like delta did.
Yeah but I've been going to the gym for a while now. It is not something I've recently started doing. Last year I was using public transport, going out more frequently, etc and I didn't catch it.

Jdp710 wrote:

Hope this helps
Sadly Ivermectin isn't sold in Turkey. I have a vitamin C that has quercetin in it.

I had the supposed omicron virus. Blasted vitamin d3, k2, quercetin, zinc and NAC, and was good to go in 2 days

hairmaniac

CausticSymmetry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuada Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:20 am

hairmaniac wrote:
Nuada wrote:

Jdp710 wrote:

Hope this helps

I had the supposed omicron virus. Blasted vitamin d3, k2, quercetin, zinc and NAC, and was good to go in 2 days

I'm pretty much on a similar regimen. What is your dosage for these?

Nuada

Back to top Go down

Post  hairmaniac Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:27 pm

Nuada wrote:
hairmaniac wrote:
Nuada wrote:

Jdp710 wrote:

Hope this helps

I'm pretty much on a similar regimen. What is your dosage for these?

5k iu d3
500 mg quercetin
50 mg zinc
1200 mg nac

I also eat plenty of raw garlic, onion, and fruits (atleast 2-3 kiwis per day, and freshly squeezed orange juice)

Also, I have not taken the jab

hairmaniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Live forever Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:37 am

Zen Koan for the virus
by Jon Rappoport

Question: How do you prevent a disease that has no cause?

Get back to me after contemplating this for 10 years.

The so-called disease, COVID, is touted as the result of a virus, but the virus doesn’t exist.

Nevertheless, a vaccine aimed at beefing up the immune system against the virus that doesn’t exist is heralded as a miracle.

There is also a test for the virus that doesn’t exist.

People fear the virus that doesn’t exist.

Whole countries are locked down to stop the spread of the virus that doesn’t exist.

People wear masks to stop the transmission of the virus that doesn’t exist.

People with no symptoms are called cases of the disease caused by the virus that doesn’t exist.

The vaccine can’t stop the transmission of the virus that doesn’t exist.

The federal database lists over a million injuries reported after the vaccination which was designed to prevent
the disease caused by the virus that doesn’t exist.

People who refuse the vaccination designed to prevent the disease caused by the virus that doesn’t exist are called criminals or even terrorists.

The virus that doesn’t exist will spread at a small party in a person’s home, but the virus that doesn’t exist will detour around
waves of immigrants coming into the country.

The virus that doesn’t exist was created in a lab.

The overwhelming percentage of people who die from infection by the virus that doesn’t exist are the elderly, who already have
several long-standing serious health problems and have been treated for decades with toxic drugs, and are then given more
toxic drugs to kill the virus that doesn’t exist and are sedated with powerful drugs and put on breathing ventilators---a lethal treatment.

There are at least two variants of the virus that doesn’t exist.

There are doctors who heavily criticize the current vaccines, but claim that a safe and successful vaccine can be developed to
prevent the disease caused by the virus that doesn’t exist.

Other than all of the above, the global public COVID policy is quite sane.
Live forever
Live forever

CausticSymmetry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:06 pm

Why some of the "experts" still believe in mythology?

https://odysee.com/@ALightOn:8/Kaufman:7c

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:40 pm

Caustic, you gotta start finding shorter interviews. These over an hour ones are brutal! lol

I looked up omicron books on amazon and there are quite a few of them with the name omicron in it. Some are about the virus and a lot just uses that name for a fictional story. Omicron means the fifteenth letter of the greek alphabet or the fifteenth star in a constellation. Pretty innocent name that's been around forever.

What does he mean at the 30 min mark that we can leave the traditional medicine route and seek out natural healing? Hasn't natural and holistic medicine been around as long as traditional medicine? Doctors don't really push you around. If you don't like what they offer you're free to walk away and get a second opinion from whoever is out there. Just like this natural hair forum. No one is forcing rogaine or finasteride on us. Maybe we tried it and got disillusioned so we turned to this forum looking for other things. I don't think anybody really pushes us around or twists our arms.

Wiki has a good write-up about the double slit experiment talked about at the end of the video. It mentions the "observer effect" but it doesn't imply a special higher consciousness or anything god-like. Just restrictive effects of the way we try to gather information. Kinda like how we try to examine dead cells looking for living viruses which kaufman keeps harping on. Here is what wiki says about the observed effect....

"Relational interpretation

Uncertainty Momentum
An example of the uncertainty principle related to the relational interpretation. The more that is known about the position of a particle, the less is known about the velocity, and vice versa
According to the relational interpretation of quantum mechanics, first proposed by Carlo Rovelli,[66] observations such as those in the double-slit experiment result specifically from the interaction between the observer (measuring device) and the object being observed (physically interacted with), not any absolute property possessed by the object. In the case of an electron, if it is initially "observed" at a particular slit, then the observer–particle (photon–electron) interaction includes information about the electron's position. This partially constrains the particle's eventual location at the screen. If it is "observed" (measured with a photon) not at a particular slit but rather at the screen, then there is no "which path" information as part of the interaction, so the electron's "observed" position on the screen is determined strictly by its probability function. This makes the resulting pattern on the screen the same as if each individual electron had passed through both slits."

God, don't you just love the complexity of science? LOL

Getting back to the omicron surge for a disease that doesn't exist, media outlets are saying that US hospitals are overflowing again. Here's just one among many that you can find on google...
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/davidmack/covid-variant-omicron-hospitals

Is this fake news just to get us vaccinated?

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:07 am

There was a 4 minute version and for some reason it only worked on Facebook. Next time I'll provide a time mark, since
many of these ideas have already been presented.

Wikipedia has been compromised, I started noticing this as back in the early 2000's and even the originator fully agrees.
The Internet has been so well controlled, that anyone looking for information that challenges the narrative will be uncertain unless they remember where else to look.

I've read a ton of scientific literature, and literally and figuratively speaking, if you go back deeper into the 20th century, the research did not have much political coloring. It was pure and not clouded with bias. In the last 30 years, most of the research is bought, looking for outcomes they already paid for, instead of doing pure research.

Academia is not taught how to think but rather what to think. It's become more of a religion that science. Science is about questioning and disproving everything.

There's an abundance of evidence most of our most scientific 'truths' are false.

Buzzfeed, like almost everything else out there, placates to the narrative. Omicron has no basis in testing.

Just so happens that I've been around a lot of hospitals during and pre-plandemic, and what was going on according to the media wasn't, then and now.

They are fanning the flames of fear without much truth. That said, emergencies probably are up, (bio-weapon)
and we now have as of a few months ago, solid info out of CMS data (Medicare), 18% and then there's VAERS data, which is when properly adjusted for, reflects 400K deaths from the bio-weapon (41 X VAERS with adjustments to factor out standard deviations of errors).

Based on rigorous testing over 100 years ago, there was evidence of contagion.

Most people have a collective view that they "got it" because it's deductive reasoning, but not science. This is epidemiology, but a very weak form only to create a hypothesis not a scientific conclusion.  Influenza and colds are more likely to occur during Northern hemisphere winter periods.

Years ago, I worked in an integrative clinic, we didn't treat people the "standard of care" way. Patients got well often without anything other than dropping drug 'treatments' they were given.

There are examples of forced 'care' where choice is not up to the family or individual. If we have a kid diagnosed with cancer, the hospital will exercise "medical kidnapping" if the parents refuse chemotherapy.

There are real scenarios being played out now, that in hospitalized adults being poisoned against their will in ICU, using illegally 'approved' EUA injections (Remdesivir for one).

So we have a test-scam, and that includes not just PCR, but all the other tests. Remember, not more than 15 years ago,
no one ever had a test for a virus, they just said, drink liquids and rest.

The only real virus is the media.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

thissucks likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuada Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:25 am

Just a quick update. It's been 2.5 weeks since I started showing symptoms. I'm still not 100% healed. I don't have any cold/flu symptoms left, but I have some fatigue and a chilling sensation that usually starts showing itself afternoon-evening, accompanied by muscle and joint aches(although these can be attributed to lack of mobility in the last 2 weeks). I used the antibiotics doctor prescribed(10 days 1000mg day and night) and no other antibiotic or antiviral or any form of official covid treatment. I can say that it wasn't the worst disease I had but it definitely is much more than common cold. Although I have my suspects that the antibiotics made my situation worse.

Other than that I took 2000-4000mgs of vitamin c(I took more earlier now I only take 2000), 1000mg quercetin, 40mg zinc, 400mg magnesium, 4000ui vit D(droplets). I honestly didn't feel I had any benefits from getting these(because except for the extra quercetin, these are things I've been taking for a long time). Additionally I started taking phosphatidylserine a month ago(300mg a day) and I kept taking it through out with omega 3.

I've also gotten 1200mg NAC(after breakfast and dinner) again I'm not sure if it has done anything. I only had mild cough through out which mostly felt like a scrathy feeling on my throat.
The only thing that made me feel immediately better after taking it was a home remedy my grandpa taught me when he was alive. In a glass of water ; 1 tablesoon apple cider vinegar, one tea spoon honey and 1 drop of 5% lugol's iodine(at the time he told me just iodine but this is the one I had). I drank this day and night when I had more severe symptoms and now I only drink it after dinner once a day.

I'll refrain from going to the gym till next week incase these myocarditis or heart attack stories have some merit to them. For anyone who doesn't know I'm not vaccinated and I'm 39.

edit : Also a very interesting but probably an unrelated note; I've had a similar disease right after new years day of 2009-2010 while I was doing my mandatory military duty. And exactly 6 years later right after new years day of 2015-2016 I again went through a very similar illness. And exactly 6 years later, 2021-2022 I went through almost exact same symptoms. I honestly don't remember 2003-2004 but it seems like in the last 18 years, with exactly 6 years apart I'm going through an almost identical illness.

Nuada

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:44 pm

"I'll refrain from going to the gym till next week incase these myocarditis or heart attack stories have some merit to them. For anyone who doesn't know I'm not vaccinated and I'm 39."

If you're not vaccinated then you won't get the myocarditis heart inflammation that some people got from the vaccines...mostly the moderna one. However, covid is known for causing tiny blood clots which might affect your heart somehow. I wouldn't go back to the gym and risk getting infected again. How about aerobic exercises outside?

Why did the doctor give you antibiotics? You may have beaten covid but it can take a while for things to get back to normal. There's a covid long-hauler group on facebook that talks about their symptoms after recovering from it.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuada Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:47 am

shaftless wrote:"I'll refrain from going to the gym till next week incase these myocarditis or heart attack stories have some merit to them. For anyone who doesn't know I'm not vaccinated and I'm 39."

If you're not vaccinated then you won't get the myocarditis heart inflammation that some people got from the vaccines...mostly the moderna one. However, covid is known for causing tiny blood clots which might affect your heart somehow.

Well I heard that you still can. That's why I'm gonna wait till next week.

I wouldn't go back to the gym and risk getting infected again. How about aerobic exercises outside?
With all due respect, F that. I also don't think I can get reinfected that quickly, not sure if there is a case like that in the world.

Why did the doctor give you antibiotics?
Because he checked me and diagnosed me with acute pharyngitis. At the time I haven't gotten a test so he assumed it was bacteria related. And the hospital messed up my test sample so it took 2 more days for me to get tested and get the positive result. I asked another doctor and she told me to go along with my antibiotics.

You may have beaten covid but it can take a while for things to get back to normal. There's a covid long-hauler group on facebook that talks about their symptoms after recovering from it.
We'll see. I've always thought of the "long covid" as unsubstantiated horsecrap honestly.
As of now, other than some sensitivity towards cold(when the ambient temp goes down through the evening I start to feel like I have a slight fever but it doesn't happen if I keep myself warm) and slight muscle/joint aches I have no other symptoms.

Nuada

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:27 am

*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 14 Exosom10

The above image is scientific evidence:
click to reduce the size for easier viewing.

1. One large circle surrounded by many small circles (inside the red frame) is an artifact created using a microscopic technique.

The artifact does not exist in reality. These circles are caused by the distortion of the starting material. These artifacts are misinterpreted as alleged exosomes or alleged viruses.

2. Images of alleged exosomes are identical with images of alleged viruses. Yet no virologist has ever published this scientific fact. Virologists claim that their negative control experiments never contain alleged exosomes. That is scientifically impossible, and that is why virologists are fraudsters. Except for Nobel laureate Enders. He was the only one to notice about 50 years ago that untreated cell cultures without the presence of alleged viruses have identical structures.

What to do next? Inform all scientists and doctors about the scientific fraud carried out by virologists. Inform the police as well.

https://t.me/igsonnegrin/587?comment=2191
https://www.rki.de/EN/Content/infections/epidemiology/outbreaks/COVID-19/COVID19.html
https://www.cell.com/cell/pdf/S0092-8674(20)31159-4.pdf
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3895263/
https://www.weforum.org/projects/firebolt-mass-awareness-tool-for-spreading-authentic-information-about-covid-19

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:08 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 14 Exosom10

The above image is scientific evidence:
click to reduce the size for easier viewing.

1. One large circle surrounded by many small circles (inside the red frame) is an artifact created using a microscopic technique.

The artifact does not exist in reality. These circles are caused by the distortion of the starting material. These artifacts are misinterpreted as alleged exosomes or alleged viruses.

2. Images of alleged exosomes are identical with images of alleged viruses. Yet no virologist has ever published this scientific fact. Virologists claim that their negative control experiments never contain alleged exosomes. That is scientifically impossible, and that is why virologists are fraudsters. Except for Nobel laureate Enders. He was the only one to notice about 50 years ago that untreated cell cultures without the presence of alleged viruses have identical structures.

What to do next? Inform all scientists and doctors about the scientific fraud carried out by virologists. Inform the police as well.

https://www.rki.de/EN/Content/infections/epidemiology/outbreaks/COVID-19/COVID19.html
https://www.cell.com/cell/pdf/S0092-8674(20)31159-4.pdf
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3895263/
https://www.weforum.org/projects/firebolt-mass-awareness-tool-for-spreading-authentic-information-about-covid-19

FWIW, Most of what’s seen under microscopes labeled a virus are probably mycoplasmas.  Mycoplasmas can survive outside the body outside blood and under microscope and thus be photographed easily unlike viruses.  Mycoplasmas are the size of viruses and can be cultured.  

It’s all pleomorphic (shapeshifting) so I don’t bother too much with any of this.  Can watch the life cycle of these pathogens shapeshift.    
 https://www.grayfieldoptical.com/files/sanguinogramm.pdf   Doesn’t really matter though.

But here is the important thing and how it relates to covid now.  Mycoplasmas do not need a host to survive.  They can be dropped from airplanes dating back to Japan in WWII.  Mycoplasmas can be injected in vaccines such as allegedly from AIDS in 80’s.  These mycoplasmas can then be transferred to immediate family members such as gulf war syndrome and transferred through sex.  

The whole idea about scientists photographing covid and saying this is it.  As well as saying this covid virus can live on surfaces for days.  My opinion this is probably nit possible.  I think only possible in blood or tissue.  But the idea of being on a surface for days from a sneeze or whatever.  Something else is happening.  The above photos they are photographing a mycoplasma probably which is Anthony Fauci’s study with AIDS.  It’s surviving on surfaces because it’s a mycoplasma.  Mycoplasmas are contagious.  They can be dropped from planes.  They can survive in the environment for a long time.  

Hope this makes sense.  But yeah, I do worry they are putting mycoplasmas into the environment and creating areas like plum island where lyme originated from. Dropping on produce.

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:13 pm

Yes those images do look similar. Mycoplasmas are considered parasite infections.

I had heard over 10 years ago that mycoplasma are typical found in \/@ccines frequently. One of the reasons why chronic disease is so frequent.

Here is a micrograph and an overview.

The Brown protocol used to be used for these, such as minocycline, but better to use oxygen therapies such as ozone treatments.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK7637/

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Jdp710 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:18 pm

Back to viru$e$

FREEDOM TALK 5 WITH DR. STEFAN LANKA, DR. ANDY KAUFMAN, AND DEAN BRAUS

https://www.bitchute.com/video/8ojNYVWn096l/

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 33 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next