Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Qwackcine horror show
*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2024 4:11 am by TheOne

» AutoInjectors/PenInjectors for Peptides
*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 30, 2024 9:28 am by CausticSymmetry

» Phloroglucinol Enhances Anagen Signaling and Alleviates H2O2-Induced Oxidative Stress in Human Dermal Papilla Cells
*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 3:49 pm by shaftless

» Cell Therapy for Androgenetic Alopecia: Elixir or Trick?
*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 2:03 pm by MikeGore

» Curcumin-zinc framework encapsulated microneedle patch for promoting hair growth
*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 1:03 pm by Dudard

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 10:31 am by CausticSymmetry

» Pfizer being sued
*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2024 4:32 am by CausticSymmetry

» Probiotics
*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 7:51 am by CF

» Good deal on krill oil
*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 6:33 am by CF

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*

+16
CausticSymmetry
TheOne
Zixcreator
hairmaniac
Atlas
Rudiger
Dudard
Balthier
shukov
Jdp710
Directo
Delphine
Nuada
Live forever
imprisoned-radical
MikeGore
20 posters

Page 8 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 33  Next

Go down

*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 8 Empty Re: *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*

Post  shaftless Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:16 am

Well at least in the trials no one died...so they said. It may depend on how long the vaccine is in you before getting covid. If you got infected shortly after the first jab then the virus could beat your immune system to the punch...especially if you still needed the second jab 30 days later.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 8 Empty Re: *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:22 pm

shaftless wrote:Well at least in the trials no one died...so they said. It may depend on how long the vaccine is in you before getting covid. If you got infected shortly after the first jab then the virus could beat your immune system to the punch...especially if you still needed the second jab 30 days later.

Just a guess, but what you stated is probably what most would gather by watching mainstream television network news sources.

These "sources" are an extension of pharmaceutical operatives. G00gle has been either hijacked or compromised for some years now, most Internet pages are several pages deep in astroturf. The medical game is rigged and is designed to create a sense of hopelessness and helplessness.

This experimental Quackine (synthetic mRMA mixed with hydrogel loaded with graphene oxide) is still undergoing its STAGE III Clinical Trials (due for completion in January 2023).

Governments around the world have granted full blanket immunity against liability of any claim of any death or injury resulting from the manufacture, distribution, administration, or use of medical countermeasures, including C0V!D-19 Quackines (United States, European Union, Australia).

Might as well attempt to put to rest this fallacy about the Quackine being 95% effective.

They use relative risk - which is a play on statistics. I would suggest anyone look it up, because it's not simple to explain quickly.

Quackine manufacturers routinely use tactics, such as inappropriately excluding data, deviating from study protocols (and then hiding the deviations), using unofficially unblinded study groups and keeping raw data (even when taxpayer-funded) to themselves.  

Adverse Reactions- to 30 July 2021
The number of reports of injuries and deaths following C0V!D vaccines continues to rise, according to data released today by the Centers for Disease Creation & Propaganda (CDC).  And Children 12 are over are eligible for the Quackine from this week.

Below is Summary of Adverse Reactions as reported on VAERS.  The first Summary is a breakdown from Children’s Health Defense Website, and the second is from the OpenVaers Website.

These numbers are radically under reported and even based on deleted deaths (the real count is significantly higher)

All Va$$ines – Total Deaths – 12,366
All Va$$ines – Total Injuries – 650,836

19% of Deaths within 48 hours of Quackcination
13% of Deaths within 24 hours of Quackcination
34% of Deaths within 48 hours of becoming ill post Quackcination
21% of Deaths related to cardiac disorders
54% of Deaths Male, 43% Female, remainder Gender not identified
The average age of death was 73.2
14,251 Permanent Disability
25,359 Serious Injuries & 39,121 Urgent Medical Care
2,636 Pregnancy adverse events, 912 miscarriages / pre-term births
121,452 Anaphylaxis (broad search), 44% from Pfizer, 48% Moderna,  8% Johnson & Johnson
2,533 Reports Bell’s palsy (Pfizer 50%   Moderna 43%   J&J 9% )
483 Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS) (Pfizer 40%   Moderna 35%   J&J 24%)
8,048 Clotting Disorders (Pfizer 3,428   Moderna 2,910  J&J 1,665)
2,018 Myocarditis & Pericarditis (Pfizer 1,275   Moderna 667  J&J 71)
TOTAL Quackcine Doses Administered – 344.9 million (Pfizer 193 mill, Moderna 139 mill, J&J 13 mill )
12 to 17 year-old Adverse Events:

15,741 Adverse Events among 12 to 17 year-olds, 947 Serious Events and 18 Reported Deaths
The most recent reported deaths include a 15-year-old boy (VAERS I.D. 1498080) who previously had C0V!D, was diagnosed with cardiomyopathy in May 2021 and died four days after receiving his second dose of Pfizer’s vaccine on June 18, when he collapsed on the soccer field and went into ventricular tachycardia; and a 13-year-old girl (VAERS I.D. 1505250) who died after suffering a heart condition after receiving her first dose of Pfizer.
Other deaths include two 13-year-old boys (VAERS I.D. 1406840  and 1431289) who died two days after receiving a Pfizer vaccine, a 13-year-old boy who died after receiving Moderna (VAERS I.D. 1463061), three 15-year-olds (VAERS I.D. 1187918, 1382906 and 1242573), five 16-year-olds (VAERS I.D. 1420630, 1466009, 1225942, 1475434, and 1386841) and three 17-year-olds (VAERS I.D. 1199455, 1388042 and 1420762).
2,323 Anaphylaxis among 12 to 17 year-olds (99%  Pfizer’s vaccine)
406 reports of myocarditis and pericarditis (heart inflammation) and 402 from Pfizer’s C0V!D Quackcine.
77 reports of blood clotting disorders, from Pfizer Vaccine

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:36 pm

Sums up a lot of info on the fake p@ndemic:

https://vrevealed.com/covid/viewing/andrew-kaufman

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:37 pm

"Just a guess, but what you stated is probably what most would gather by watching mainstream television network news sources."

Bang on, Caustic. That's all I watch lol. But you'd think if they gave us falsehoods then they stand the risk of being sued. Remember those rag magazines like The Enquirer that got in trouble with the courts years back? Sued for millions. Mainstream media has a reputation to uphold...and they wouldn't want to ruin their ratings by fooling their hardcore followers....would they?

Also....

*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 8 02673911

lol

shaftless

CausticSymmetry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:40 pm

In essence you're correct, but there's a few reasons why "scientific" principles in terms of news is differentiated from
character assassination, libel lawsuits or acts of malice.

It was asked why the department of justice in the USA hasn't performed its usual job, because what we are witnessing here is mostly a world-wide form of criminal racketeering.

The department of Justice was told to stand down, because again, you're quite correct, this level of fraud would not normally be allowed. Absolute corruption corrupts absolutely and this is a grand example.

I could only speculate that some heavy invested partners who have high levels of executive powers are preventing
crimes of this magnitude.

Then in terms of world wide, both WHO (a for profit entity) and the CDC, also for profit (they just maintain the appearance of being objective).

I've been reading medical literature for over 2 decades, I've never seen such bombastic brown nosing (within the literature itself) since this scam-demic started. $cience has been bought for a long time, but this is a whole new level.

People are getting paid off for adhering to policy decisions...thees are not measures to protect, but measures of control.

Are they lying on TV? Profusely, but most of them probably have no clue, they're reading off a teleprompter. Instead of real journalism, they are giving us the opinion directly from pharmaceutical spokes people, because that's what the media is today.

Unfortunately, enough people who rely on the news are fed only one-side. Fear is powerful.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuada Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:06 am

shaftless wrote:Well at least in the trials no one died...so they said. It may depend on how long the vaccine is in you before getting covid. If you got infected shortly after the first jab then the virus could beat your immune system to the punch...especially if you still needed the second jab 30 days later.

That's actually not true.
https://www.oregonlive.com/coronavirus/2021/08/no-more-vaccinated-people-didnt-die-from-covid-in-pfizers-vaccine-trial.html

"Pfizer’s study states that 14 people in the placebo group and 15 people in the vaccinated group died before January 2021. The vast majority of the deaths were unrelated to COVID-19.

Only two people in the placebo group died of COVID-19 and one person in the vaccinated group died of COVID-19 pneumonia, according to additional Pfizer data obtained by The Associated Press. The rest of the deaths were due to other factors, including heart disease and heart attacks."

So we know for a fact that at least 1 vaccinated individual died of covid. And for some reason heart related deaths weren't attributed to covid or the vaccine. I obviously don't know the details but majority of "covid deaths" can be attributed to other things too, like heart disease.

Original 6 month follow up document here : https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.07.28.21261159v1.full.pdf

Nuada

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuada Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:12 am

Nuada wrote:

That's actually not true.
https://www.oregonlive.com/coronavirus/2021/08/no-more-vaccinated-people-didnt-die-from-covid-in-pfizers-vaccine-trial.html

"Pfizer’s study states that 14 people in the placebo group and 15 people in the vaccinated group died before January 2021. The vast majority of the deaths were unrelated to COVID-19.

Only two people in the placebo group died of COVID-19 and one person in the vaccinated group died of COVID-19 pneumonia, according to additional Pfizer data obtained by The Associated Press. The rest of the deaths were due to other factors, including heart disease and heart attacks."

So we know for a fact that at least 1 vaccinated individual died of covid. And for some reason heart related deaths weren't attributed to covid or the vaccine. I obviously don't know the details but majority of "covid deaths" can be attributed to other things too, like heart disease.

Original 6 month follow up document here : https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.07.28.21261159v1.full.pdf

edit :
Also a bit off topic but speaking about mainstream science/media being bought, did you guys know that the last CEO of Reuters(who resigned in february 2020 just before the pandemic started) is also on the board of World Economic Forum and on the board of directors of... wait for it... PFIZER. I mean, you can't make this shit up.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Smith_(business_executive)

Nuada

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:47 am

That reminded me of something that I heard about it, but just simply forgot, because of the pl@ndemic

Someone posted this over a year ago

"Check this out. No coincidences.

All these CEO resignations within 48 hours...

Disney

Mastercard

Salesforce

L Brands

Uber Eats

Hulu

MGM

IBM

LinkedIn

Match.com

Bayer

Aurora cannabis

Victoria's Secret last week

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Nuada likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuada Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:08 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:That reminded me of something that I heard about it, but just simply forgot, because of the pl@ndemic

Someone posted this over a year ago

"Check this out.  No coincidences.

All these CEO resignations within 48 hours...

Disney

Mastercard

Salesforce

L Brands

Uber Eats

Hulu

MGM

IBM

LinkedIn

Match.com

Bayer

Aurora cannabis

Victoria's Secret last week

Yes I remember that too. It was around the first days or months of the pandemic right ?
Some other big CEO's resigned as well, not simultaneously but within the same year. Pretty odd but not sure what to make of it.

I'm guessing these people are all stake holders in other ventures as well and maybe they are resigning just before they put a plan in motion to deny conflict of interest ? We can at least claim that in the Reuters - Pfizer case.

Nuada

Back to top Go down

Post  Rudiger Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:03 am

I'm reading some interesting stuff about niacin, how it can dampen inflammation in monocytes, and is anti-thrombotic, may help to prevent/repair misfolded proteins, which may be good for both c0vid and the jab$. CS, do you think niacin could also help detox the crap from the jab$?

Last edited by Rudiger on Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Rudiger

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:16 am

Rudiger wrote:I'm reading some interesting stuff about niacin, how it can dampen inflammation in monocytes, and is anti-thrombotic which may be good for both c0vid and the jab$. CS, do you think niacin could also help detox the crap from the jab$?

I wasn't entirely sure if this could be removed, so did some digging.

Taken from:

https://truthcomestolight.com/on-the-connection-between-graphene-oxide-found-in-covid-vaccines-electromagnetic-fields-blood-clots-severe-covid-symptoms-how-to-remove-graphene-oxide-from-the-body/

"we started to see what possible compounds, drugs and treatments could degrade graphene oxide. And look what we found: N-acetylcysteine or glutathione administered degrade it. Because what glutathione does is counteract free radicals and oxidants, all the toxins that can enter the body.

And we discovered that there were about 300 clinical studies where certain hospitals and certain universities were using N-acetylcysteine with incredible results. For example,100 patients with saturation levels below 50% practically dead —bluntly speaking—, with bilateral pneumonias, within an hour of intravenous glutathione or N-acetylcysteine administration they made it. They were taken off ventilators and everything."

Would suggest reading the entire article.

Also this:

"When we study glutathione, we realize that it begins to fall from the age of 30 onwards, but above all it falls considerably from the age of 65 onwards. In fact, C0V!D-19 takes a heavier toll on older people, apart from those who are immunocompromised and have other pathologies. When we study glutathione, we realize that children have high glutathione reserves because of their youth, and the COVID-19 disease itself hardly has an impact on children. Similarly, glutathione is especially low in the obese population and we realize that it is precisely the obese who are most affected by COVID-19. We realize that glutathione is related to vitamin D. Low levels of glutathione are low levels of vitamin D and it is precisely patients with COVID-19 who have low levels of vitamin D. We realize that athletes have high levels of glutathione endogenously, which are secreted with intense exercise, and precisely athletes are hardly affected by C0V!D-19."

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rudiger Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:21 am

Thanks for the reply. NAC is fascinating stuff and its definitely curious that the FDA has moved to ban it around this time.

Rudiger

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:55 am

Just curious. Can anyone be deficient of vit D in the summer? A lot of these people catching covid don't sit alone at home shaded from the sun. They're out and about and mingling with others. Probably catching lots of rays.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:15 am

shaftless wrote:Just curious. Can anyone be deficient of vit D in the summer? A lot of these people catching covid don't sit alone at home shaded from the sun. They're out and about and mingling with others. Probably catching lots of rays.

The short answer, yes.

Catching C0V!D?  It's a syndrome. Similar to how "acquiring" polio results from exposing toxins to the nervous system.
5 "Gee" transmits frequencies that destroy vitamin D synthesis.

There's plenty of reasons to have difficulty acquiring vitamin D despite sun exposure. That's a deep topic all on its own.

Back to the spirit of this thread topic.

The Control experiment 2021 can affect the faster stopping of the C0V!D system, ie the faster the end of the C0V!D (Certificate of Va$$ine Identification (19th letter of the alphabet begins with S), patented spiked protein system.

People involved in the Controlled Experiment of 2021 are in the phase of an optimistic period for virologists, bioinformatics, doctors of medicine.

In this optimistic period, the mentioned scientists should do their basic scientific obligation - the control experiment with which it is proven that there are no genomes in virology, ie neither in reality nor in scientific theory.

We support them, remind them of their obligation and encourage them to document everything in detail. In this way, the above scientists will save their face and prevent the progression of the C0V!D system, and finally stop these unpleasant events initiated due to misinterpretation of experimental results in virology.

It is necessary to make all genomes from one set of data and thus prove that there is no single genome in virology, which means the meaninglessness of testing people and using a "needle".

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Live forever likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuada Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:16 am

Rudiger wrote:Thanks for the reply. NAC is fascinating stuff and its definitely curious that the FDA has moved to ban it around this time.

I'm also curious about this. I didn't know the many benefits of NAC, I used it previously to loosen mucus in the airways(when I had a cough) and I always thought that was it's main purpose.

Nuada

Live forever likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Live forever Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:36 am

External peer review of the RTPCR test to detect SARS-CoV-2 reveals 10 major scientific flaws at the molecular and methodological level: consequences for false positive results
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C7uM73u0xHbQqcrZLrXkssmBx3xYyG57/view

The Coronavirus (COVID-19) Is Just A Concept That ONLY Exists On Paper, by Robert O. Young, CPT, MS, D.SC., PH.D., Naturopathic Practitioner
https://phoreveryoung.wordpress.com/2020/04/23/the-corona-virus-is-just-a-concept-that-only-exists-on-paper/

Ask yourself this one simple question: How could a test for a virus that wasn’t discovered until the end of 2019 be patented on 2015? System & Method for Testing for Coronavirus (COVID-19) Registered by Richard de Rothschild, by Patrick Herbert
https://patrickherbert.org/2021/02/17/system-and-method-for-testing-for-covid-19-registered-by-richard-de-rothschild/

The scam has been confirmed: PCR does not detect SARS-CoV-2, by Jesus Garcia Blanca
http://philosophers-stone.info/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/The-scam-has-been-confirmed-Dsalud-November-2020.pdf

COVID-19: The virus does not exist - it is confirmed!, by Saeed A. Qureshi, Ph.D
http://drug-dissolution-testing.com/blog/files/no-isolated-virus.pdf
Live forever
Live forever

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:27 am

*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 8 D41586-020-00660-x_17726768

LOL

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  Live forever Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:57 pm

shaftless wrote:*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 8 D41586-020-00660-x_17726768

LOL

Beware of walking the easy path, and being misled by pictures and cartoons, worse...outright deceived by misinterpretations of pictures and cartoons.
Live forever
Live forever

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:25 am

https://www.bitchute.com/video/aKQzqRZNO7M0/

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:55 am

Virology is a little like archeology. Archeologists find remnants of past life. They find bones and try to piece together what the creature looked like. They didn't find the actual whole intact creature but they accurately estimate it. However, when they find a wooly mammoth frozen in ice or in a mud bog, or some ancient insect encapsulated in tree resin then that is like electron microscopy pics of viruses (or other vessicles). It's a pretty good hunch when they can piece together "foreign" dna that shouldn't be there normally...like scattered dinosaur bones. Yes no?

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:13 am

shaftless wrote:Virology is a little like archaeology. Archaeologists find remnants of past life. They find bones and try to piece together what the creature looked like. They didn't find the actual whole intact creature but they accurately estimate it. However, when they find a woolly mammoth frozen in ice or in a mud bog, or some ancient insect encapsulated in tree resin then that is like electron microscopy pics of viruses (or other vesicles). It's a pretty good hunch when they can piece together "foreign" DNA that shouldn't be there normally...like scattered dinosaur bones. Yes no?

As Stefan Lanka has said, who proved in a higher German court that measles virus does not exist, the virologists have fooled themselves. It's an honest mistake (sort of, let's say that grants from a large drug company got in the way of proving viruses do not exist to not proving they do not exist).

Extracellular vesicles or exosomes

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S095816691830140X

They look identical to viruses, the process for "isolation" by virologists involves the process that kills the cells primarily antibiotics in cell culture with minimal nutrition, then viola, they have "made" what they claim are viruses but are just EV's.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:26 am

Possible enhancers of illness

*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 8 Image017
*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist* - Page 8 Image018

https://patents.google.com/patent/US6017302A/en

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:12 am

Control Experiment | SARS-COV-2 *REFUTATION*

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:13 am

I wonder why he says that from one data set of a particular virus that you can assemble dna data for ALL viruses. There are many types of viruses...with different sizes and shapes. Some affect humans while others affect animals. Corona viruses that affect humans are just one set. I don't quite understand his statement.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:22 am

shaftless wrote:I wonder why he says that from one data set of a particular virus that you can assemble dna data for ALL viruses. There are many types of viruses...with different sizes and shapes. Some affect humans while others affect animals. Corona viruses that affect humans are just one set. I don't quite understand his statement.

There are no viruses. The same control experiment will invalidate all viruses, because none of them exist beyond computer generated images.

Virologists from all over the world are being contacted and asked to perform computational biology, or to perform a control experiment in the field of bioinformatics.

The following control experiment:

- From one set of data generated for the assembly of one genome in virology (human virology) it is necessary to perform the assembly of all genomes in virology (human virology).

It is recommend using data generated with the Illumina platform.

This control experiment represents a total refutation of virology. Virologists who decide to actively participate in the implementation of the above control experiment are asked to answer the following questions:

Do you intend to do this control experiment and do you intend to inform your colleagues and the public?

Ignoring this information, which is important for the health of all people in the world, is not a desirable or recommended reaction given the daily sequencing and assembly of genomes in virology.

This message will be made available to the public.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 33  Next