Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
What doesn't work and does work - a rewrite - Page 10 EmptyYesterday at 8:05 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
What doesn't work and does work - a rewrite - Page 10 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
What doesn't work and does work - a rewrite - Page 10 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
What doesn't work and does work - a rewrite - Page 10 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
What doesn't work and does work - a rewrite - Page 10 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
What doesn't work and does work - a rewrite - Page 10 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
What doesn't work and does work - a rewrite - Page 10 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
What doesn't work and does work - a rewrite - Page 10 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
What doesn't work and does work - a rewrite - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What doesn't work and does work - a rewrite

+31
CampOfDavid
spawnben
john3333
cdto2012
hairmaniac
Hole
sanderson
johndoe1225
australian
masterofnone
abetz85
turbojet
Hairbeback
Serge
bayman
Gates
herbalman
zarathustra
Sage 1
Nanas
Grub
bov51
ElmoSuper8
lamka
TheDivineMarquis
focuspoint
Columbo
CausticSymmetry
Growdamnit
iuyyighghghgkh
35 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

What doesn't work and does work - a rewrite - Page 10 Empty Re: What doesn't work and does work - a rewrite

Post  john3333 Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:02 pm

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:so why promote veganism if your hair loss was caused by sleep and exhaustion ?
None of us understand what is truly causing hairloss! It's caused by a lot of things. It was caused by diet and sleep. I've slowed it down with veganism. Veganism works.
iuyyighghghgkh, since you eat meat you should research SuperMeat. This looks like it's going to be a magnificent nutrient dense food for meat eaters! I was surprised that MICHAEL GREGER, authoer of How not to Die, is PROMOTING this animal food(crazy!). This is a cruelty-free meat. It's great for meat eaters too! It's healthier than regular meat. It should be in the market within 10 years. This is exciting. Even Freelee is promoting this! I know not all of the vegan advocates(Anji Bee, Ryan Lum,Vegan Gains) are for this SuperMeat. It will have more hairgrowth promoting nutrients. It's not as good as a completely vegan diet, but if it's as good as you can do, that's fine!
I promote veganism because it's backed by science. It cures the diseases that have strong correlations with MPB. It eliminates stress and inflammation, which cause hairloss.
Veganism is for people who love logic and science. We're always making sure to be unbiased and examining all sides of the problem.
What doesn't work and does work - a rewrite - Page 10 Hqdefault
This image is important because most people still believe scientifically primitive ideas that say humans require large amounts of meat a day. I created a regimen in another thread for SonofOdin suffering from egg and lactose intolerance, but really, the regimen I created will work on a lot of people.
Edit:I didn't want to post this, but I'm crying as I type this. The real reason I promote veganism is because I'm desperate for a cure. I know thus far keeping a positive attitude has done nothing for my hair, but I don't know what else to do. I know I'm being vain for having a meltdown again over losing my hair. The fact is is that it hasn't regrown my hair! I've done the hair exercises. I've done some of the supplements. I couldn't even do turmeric because it gave me diarrhea! I guess all of our posts are just a cry for help. I'm sorry.
john3333
john3333

Back to top Go down

What doesn't work and does work - a rewrite - Page 10 Empty Re: What doesn't work and does work - a rewrite

Post  spawnben Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:24 pm

Well, I think some people are able to eat meats without having any problems. Same for milk products. Nordic eat a lot of milk products and they aren't lactose intolerant. The best exemple is Norway! They can't live a day without milk products.

Why Kiwi don't fly anymore? Because they didn't anymore.
Why some fish are chameleon? Because they needed to survive in their environment.
Why do "Eskimos" live well with a high level of fat and fishes? Because in their environment they didn't have the choice!

Arrow The fact is that everybody doesn't have the same genetic and the same genetic evolution! And we cannot reduce the MPB to only diet like doctors want to do with anti-DHT.
Of course for over 70%, anti-DHT like Finasteride will work (I don't speak about SE). But is because Finasteride is working that every man who loses his hairs has a DHT trouble? NO! Because we can see some people who change their diet and they get back hairs.
But in another side, is everybody who changes his diet getting back hairs? No!

What's true is that a better diet help our body to get better. And hairs are just a small part of our body. Skin and nails also need to be cared about them! Some people are bald and they have a great and healthy life.

What is also true is if you need to change your regimen and your lifestyle routine only to get back hairs, well it looks like you failed your life! Are we born to care about our hairs and forgot the aim of life? Life is made to be lived Cool

Even though your vegan or anything else like that, you need protein. Vegan says they can have protein from vegetals. Yes it's true! But why they care as much about having protein if finally human body doesn't need protein? Just because human body needs protein.
And know if we look quickly about protein. For 100gr of white chicken we have 20gr of protein. Around 121calories.
If we want to have 20gr of pure protein like for 100gr of white chicken we need 200gr of lentils. But 200gr of lentils is around 232calories!
==> The double for the same amount of protein! And in addition we already know that vegan need to mix many kind of vegetables to have a good enough amino acids which fits with human body. So we'll need to eat more calories to just have the same level Laughing
We also know that vegan don't have enough vitamin B12 which is really important!

Well, people will tell that we can eat as much as we want because it's fruits, vegetables and plants! But that's false! Eat 10kg of burger and you will get fat! Eat 10kg of potatoes and it will be same!
Sugar is sugar! Calorie is calorie!
Chickpea is natural! It's from the Earth! But hey... Chickpea is around 360calories for 100gr! It's fucking good to get fat if you don't control yourself! It's not because it's vegetables or fruits that human body doesn't store foods for fat when it doesn't have to use it.
And currently over 3000calorie/day means you do sport like a real sportmen, not for health only.

spawnben

Back to top Go down

Post  john3333 Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:33 pm

spawnben wrote:Well, I think some people are able to eat meats without having any problems. Same for milk products. Nordic eat a lot of milk products and they aren't lactose intolerant. The best exemple is Norway! They can't live a day without milk products.

Why Kiwi don't fly anymore? Because they didn't anymore.
Why some fish are chameleon? Because they needed to survive in their environment.
Why do "Eskimos" live well with a high level of fat and fishes? Because in their environment they didn't have the choice!

Arrow The fact is that everybody doesn't have the same genetic and the same genetic evolution! And we cannot reduce the MPB to only diet like doctors want to do with anti-DHT.
Of course for over 70%, anti-DHT like Finasteride will work (I don't speak about SE). But is because Finasteride is working that every man who loses his hairs has a DHT trouble? NO! Because we can see some people who change their diet and they get back hairs.
But in another side, is everybody who changes his diet getting back hairs? No!

What's true is that a better diet help our body to get better. And hairs are just a small part of our body. Skin and nails also need to be cared about them! Some people are bald and they have a great and healthy life.

What is also true is if you need to change your regimen and your lifestyle routine only to get back hairs, well it looks like you failed your life! Are we born to care about our hairs and forgot the aim of life? Life is made to be lived Cool

Even though your vegan or anything else like that, you need protein. Vegan says they can have protein from vegetals. Yes it's true! But why they care as much about having protein if finally human body doesn't need protein? Just because human body needs protein.
And know if we look quickly about protein. For 100gr of white chicken we have 20gr of protein. Around 121calories.
If we want to have 20gr of pure protein like for 100gr of white chicken we need 200gr of lentils. But 200gr of lentils is around 232calories!
==> The double for the same amount of protein! And in addition we already know that vegan need to mix many kind of vegetables to have a good enough amino acids which fits with human body. So we'll need to eat more calories to just have the same level Laughing
We also know that vegan don't have enough vitamin B12 which is really important!

Well, people will tell that we can eat as much as we want because it's fruits, vegetables and plants! But that's false! Eat 10kg of burger and you will get fat! Eat 10kg of potatoes and it will be same!
Sugar is sugar! Calorie is calorie!
Chickpea is natural! It's from the Earth! But hey... Chickpea is around 360calories for 100gr! It's fucking good to get fat if you don't control yourself! It's not because it's vegetables or fruits that human body doesn't store foods for fat when it doesn't have to use it.
And currently over 3000calorie/day means you do sport like a real sportmen, not for health only.
Sleep is the #1 method for growing back hair. Diet is #2.
Today I've had the MPB itch, which for me is usually near the vertex(I don't think I'm  losing any hair at the vertex, but I'm not sure since I have long hair. Keeping long hair is useless since people still know that your hair is dying. It's one of the reasons I rarely leave my home now) rather than the front where my hairloss is occurring mostly. I had lentils but a few were just a tiny bit undercooked. They were taking longer than usual to cook. I was having the MPB itch so I thought that maybe you guys from immortalhair were right about starch and lectins being bad for hairgrowth. I was wrong about thinking that. I realized later that there's a huge connection between the heart and hair. I know that even the best diet low in cholesterol and fat as this cannot antioxidize me enough from the free radical damage caused to the heart from sleep deprivation. Sleep deprivation is why Michael Greger and countless other vegans are bald. I realized that my heart had been very weak today. I'm not trying to scare you guys or anything because I am and was fine, but very unhealthy, but just a few minutes ago I could feel my aorta(or something). I know my heart is very weak. That's what was causing my MPB itch. I slept about 11 hours of sleep too, but that's been the highest it's been in a while. Usually I'd get at least 7 hours of sleep. Earlier I was talking with a neighbor and she was complaining to me about the noise from other loud neighbors last night in 2 AM, which I was unaware of, so I may have not had a deep enough sleep. This noise is common at night. One or two more hours would've been perfect. I've always felt like I've needed 11 hours of sleep a day, but I usually can't get it. I could've gotten it today, honestly, but it was already 10 AM. I went to bed at about 9:30PM, but I fell asleep at a little before 11PM I guess. It usually takes me at least thirty minutes to get to sleep. I've tried before going to sleep at 7 but I fall at sleep hours later many times so I end up wasting hours(not that it matters since it's hard to concentrate). I've I've used f.lux too. I stopped it for a while and now I'm going to start using it again. I appreciate it even if it's just a placebo. I've also had black circles under my eyes since as long as I can remember. I should add that tea and chocolate have disastrous effects on my heart. When I have tea, sometimes, I can feel my heart getting weaker. I had black tea last week just to make sure, and it was making me anxious, and my hands shaky and I only steeped it for a short while and threw 10% of it out. I drank pepsi almost everyday as a kid and I remember always having shaking hands(but I also didn't eat enough so I probs had way too much adrenaline or something in my blood. Maybe I did eat enough as a kid. I remember skipping school breakfasts and lunches and coming home and eating a bag of chips and eating dinner. I always had leftovers of dinner so maybe I didn't eat enough. I don't think I always ate a full bag of chips, maybe half, so 350 calories from chips.... I was always hungry in the morning. I remember having a feeling of something "draining from my thighs" for a second, My muscle or something physically shaked but not physically visible.  It could've been gluconeogenesis or maybe lymph or something to do with a high sodium diet. I don't know.  This is probably unrelated to what I'm saying here though) Chocolate doesn't make me shaky, but I think it makes my heart weaker.(Or maybe I just take it when I don't get enough sleep and I'm blaming it all on chocolate lol Which might be true since I only eat non-dark chocolate which I believe has less theobromine). The caffeine effects I'm sure of though. Anyways, thanks for praying and sending me  positive energy everybody. This is a bit unrelated, but even if there was proof a Ray Peat diet cured cancer or did something cool like that, I probably still wouldn't go on it. The real reason I'm on the vegan diet is because if I eat something like white(or brown) rice or meat I get constipated. Nuts are a bit constipating too, not sure though since I don't eat them anymore. I've been constipated since as long as I can remember on a diet consisting over 60% of chips and burger king. Even when I try some meat or rice, it feels like I didn't eat it with enough vegetables, so I usually avoid it. I  actually went on a diet mostly of white rice eaten with fruits, and vegetables for a few days ago and it constipated me. My shits are perfect now on a whole grain legume, fruit, vegetable vegan diet. It would still be a good diet without the fruits and vegetables. If I eat rice or meat I'd need to compensate a lot for the lack of fiber by eating a lot more vegetables and fruits. It's had a positive effect on my hair too of course. I don't really care as deeply as I may seem to about the environment or animals, but it's cool if I unintentionally help. In these times I look to my bible for hope and faith. It's going to get better for all of us. Once I get this under control I'll be bouncing back to health and hair.
Edit:Don't get me wrong. White rice is probably a superfood for the hair! I should continue to experiment with it. Maybe meat and fish too....
I forgot to say I can't masturbate too late in the day either because it gives me energy. It takes my sleepiness away, which I need. I only need to do it if I'm really tired in the morning as an energy booster lol. I don't think doing this is very healthy. Not sure if this is just me or if it's common since tons of people do it before they go to sleep. It does seem to give me the mpb itch. I was probably wrong about saying it causes hairloss though. CS probably has tons of sex now that his hairloss stopped.
john3333
john3333

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:07 am

John3333, IDK how bad your hair loss is at this point, but I'd recommend you get on CS' regimen. I generally had most of my inflammation under control (via lifestyle changes) except for a spot in my left temple, which always flared up upon awakening. Since I've been on CS' protocol, I haven't had any inflammation for a long time, and I only wish I done it sooner. There's been no regrowth, so to speak, but 1. No increased loss 2. we know inflammation is the condition which precedes hair loss, so, that alone, gives me some assurance that I wont lose anymore ground.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  john3333 Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:15 am

Xenon wrote:John3333, IDK how bad your hair loss is at this point, but I'd recommend you get on CS' regimen. I generally had most of my inflammation under control (via lifestyle changes) except for a spot in my left temple, which always flared up upon awakening. Since I've been on CS' protocol, I haven't had any inflammation for a long time, and I only wish I done it sooner. There's been no regrowth, so to speak, but 1. No increased loss 2. we know inflammation is the condition which precedes hair loss, so, that alone, gives me some assurance that I wont lose anymore ground.
Thanks. I agree that inflammation is the cause. I don't have enough money to go on the Immortal Hair regimen. Most of my inflammation is caused by lack of sleep. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iGwKBkWLBU
john3333
john3333

Back to top Go down

What doesn't work and does work - a rewrite - Page 10 Empty Xenon...

Post  CampOfDavid Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:49 am

May I ask, what is the regime you are on (and what is CS's regime)?
CampOfDavid
CampOfDavid

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:21 am

CampOfDavid wrote:May I ask, what is the regime you are on (and what is CS's regime)?

IDK if it's necessary to take everything, but I just started out with quercetin, kelp and antarctic krill oil. These three, alone, stopped my inflammatory issues, but I also decided to add a few more supps off the list:

http://www.immortalhair.org/mpb-regimen
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  john3333 Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:42 am

CampOfDavid wrote:May I ask, what is the regime you are on (and what is CS's regime)?
Personally, I'm on the vegan regimen. I don't fall for the phytic acid lies told by Weston A Price, Loren Cordain and Robb Wolf for tons of reasons especially since it's extremely useful for detoxifying heavy metals. CS has said removing heavy metals is an important part of hairloss. I'm going to be creating a comprehensive regimen soon for battling hairloss from all the different sources I've learned from and have helped me succeed with hairloss. I'll combine all of my knowledge, ranging from diet to longevity to hair massages to building muscle to hairgrowth to my own experience and others, down into one concise thread that will have maximum longevity, increased muscle mass, and increased sense of wellbeing as a side effect, not just hairgrowth. It's going to surprise everyone on both sides, vegan or meat eaters.
This is CS regimen below
http://www.immortalhair.org/mpb-regimen
Honestly, his information will be a seed for creating my thread. I'll be able to dig deeper roots into the truth of what causes hairloss and create greater results never before met. I haven't been posting everything I know about health, just the basics, since it's way too radical. It'll take me a few months to get this regimen perfected, so just wait a bit. This is real science I talk about and that's why not everybody agrees.
Ketogenesis and other meat diseases are dangerous. People on those diets are uninformed. Here are some quotes by them. This isn't cherry picked either
"The easiest way to start is to take what you'd normally eat today and just don't eat the carby parts. Spaghetti? Just eat meat, sauce, and cheese, and maybe add some zucchini to it. Taco salad? Don't eat the shell. Burgers? Don't eat the bun. Sub sandwich? Eat the insides or have it as a salad instead. Diet Coke instead of regular, whiskey instead of beer, etc. That's really all there is to it. "
"You need way protein. Plenty of people argue here about it, but you should be hitting 180-200g's of protein per day."
"Be safe though the farts are incredible so be careful of where you need to go afterwards. "
Just more proof that carbohydrates actually improve the microbiome while high fat diets destroy the healthy bacteria. Vegans love science, mathematics, and logic by nature. They don't waste their time with horoscopes or meat diets. This is why vegans have sexy hair.
Don't trust peatarians who also follow the same advice of 200g+ protein a day from bodybuilding.com
Sites that will destroy your hair listed below
bodybuilding.com
westonaprice.org
thepaleodiet.com
authoritynutrition.com
Sites that will teach you how to feed your hair:
30bananasaday.com
https://www.drfuhrman.com/
nutritionfacts.org
nutritionstudies.org
https://www.drmcdougall.com/
john3333
john3333

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:32 pm

john3333 wrote:
Xenon wrote:John3333, IDK how bad your hair loss is at this point, but I'd recommend you get on CS' regimen. I generally had most of my inflammation under control (via lifestyle changes) except for a spot in my left temple, which always flared up upon awakening. Since I've been on CS' protocol, I haven't had any inflammation for a long time, and I only wish I done it sooner. There's been no regrowth, so to speak, but 1. No increased loss 2. we know inflammation is the condition which precedes hair loss, so, that alone, gives me some assurance that I wont lose anymore ground.
Thanks. I agree that inflammation is the cause. I don't have enough money to go on the Immortal Hair regimen. Most of my inflammation is caused by lack of sleep. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iGwKBkWLBU

Yes, I noticed the inflammatory issues (within my scalp) triggered by sleep deprivation a few years back. Apparently, according to the research, PGD2 is involved in making us sleepy so that we can rest and fight off infections better. Whenever I used to burn the midnight oil too much, I'd get drowsy (PGD2 effects), but forced myself to stay awake, and I'd notice my temples starting to inflame. PGD2 receptors, in matrix cells, make them more prone to inflammation because PGD2 is a chemoattractant to proinflammatory cytokines. MPB is a lot similar to bronchial asthma, as both conditions are dependent upon PGD2 to mediate an inflammatory response.

The krill oil really has been the magic bullet in reducing my PGD2 levels, which is evidenced by the fact that my inflammatory problems have been a non-factor for a few months now.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  john3333 Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:02 am

Xenon, it's interesting how a vegan regimen helps bronchial asthma, but then again, what doesn't veganism help with?
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4019393
john3333
john3333

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:51 am

john3333 wrote:
iuyyighghghgkh wrote:so why promote veganism if your hair loss was caused by sleep and exhaustion ?
None of us understand what is truly causing hairloss! It's caused by a lot of things. It was caused by diet and sleep. I've slowed it down with veganism. Veganism works.
iuyyighghghgkh, since you eat meat you should research SuperMeat. This looks like it's going to be a magnificent nutrient dense food for meat eaters! I was surprised that MICHAEL GREGER, authoer of How not to Die, is PROMOTING this animal food(crazy!).

I don't eat meat.

All the nutrition of the animal is in the liver.
And the gelatin for the amino acids.

Live and gelatin can replace meat.

The scalp itch is very real, and is caused by histamine.

http://www.dannyroddy.com/weblog/antihistaminebaldnessstress

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  john3333 Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:22 pm

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:
john3333 wrote:
iuyyighghghgkh, since you eat meat you should research SuperMeat. This looks like it's going to be a magnificent nutrient dense food for meat eaters! I was surprised that MICHAEL GREGER, authoer of How not to Die, is PROMOTING this animal food(crazy!).

I don't eat meat.

All the nutrition of the animal is in the liver.
And the gelatin for the amino acids.

Live and gelatin can replace meat.

The scalp itch is very real, and is caused by histamine.

http://www.dannyroddy.com/weblog/antihistaminebaldnessstress
I've been having the scalp itch a lot lately. I hadn't had it this bad in a while.
What doesn't work and does work - a rewrite - Page 10 635954839284874644-229042456_Depression
I don't know what to do anymore. Please help me. I don't want to be single forever.
I don't believe in low carb conspiracy theories.
john3333
john3333

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:31 pm

I've never experienced an itch, only inflammation, although I do know that itching can be a sign of fungal infection. The scalp is prone to sweating a great deal, esp in hot, humid conditions, and fungi thrives in such conditions. Do you wash your hair frequently or keep your pillows clean? According to the research we excrete 100 liters of sweat onto our pillows over a year, therefore the pillow becomes a breeding ground for various strains of fungus. Unbeknownst to you, you might be sleeping in a hotbed of fungal spores, which is actually a very common issue. In fact, this might have been one of the main reasons why I'd wake up with inflammation throughout my left temple, as it was this side which I slept on the most, and consequently the side most in contact with the pillow fabric.

Edited: frequently worn unwashed hats also become fungal breeding grounds.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  john3333 Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:47 am

Xenon wrote:I've never experienced an itch, only inflammation, although I do know that itching can be a sign of fungal infection. The scalp is prone to sweating a great deal, esp in hot, humid conditions, and fungi thrives in such conditions. Do you wash your hair frequently or keep your pillows clean? According to the research we excrete 100 liters of sweat onto our pillows over a year, therefore the pillow becomes a breeding ground for various strains of fungus. Unbeknownst to you, you might be sleeping in a hotbed of fungal spores, which is actually a very common issue. In fact, this might have been one of the main reasons why I'd wake up with inflammation throughout my left temple, as it was this side which I slept on the most, and consequently the side most in contact with the pillow fabric.

Edited: frequently worn unwashed hats also become fungal breeding grounds.
It was wrong of me to call it an itch. It doesn't make me want to scratch my head. It's more of a tingling thing that comes for a few seconds and goes. I guess scalp inflammation is a better term for it, but it can be physically felt.
It's hard to explain. Maybe it's like a goosebumps type of feeling on my scalp. I can feel something going on in my scalp and hair follicles. I thought this is what people meant by the 'mpb itch'... Maybe like if your scalp got the chills. Usually it's closer to the back of the scalp, but it's always on top, or very close to the top, on the scalp where mpb happens. Sometimes I feel it along the hairline too. Maybe it is a bit of an itch, but it's too weak so I don't scratch it. It's different from a normal real itch though.
I wear a hat 24/7 but I don't think that's related to the scalp feeling I'm getting. I have dandruff so it's possible I have a fungi infection.
Edit:Sorry. I have it right now. I think it is an itch after all. I just tend to not scratch it. I usually get it when I'm eating or stressed out. This seems to be common for people battling hairloss. Maybe it would happen less if I massaged my scalp more frequently. It's probably itching so I scratch it for increased bloodflow. I'm sure this is what's called the mpb itch.
john3333
john3333

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:50 am

I wear a hat 24/7 but I don't think that's related to the scalp feeling I'm getting. I have dandruff so it's possible I have a fungi infection.

Bro, despite it being written off as an old wive's tale, I can tell you, that when I religiously wore a tight fitting baseball cap, my inflammation was at it's peak, and my hairline receded rapidly. Many of us have discussed this hat / hairloss connection in the past, and we came up with some possibilties which might work in synergy to cause hairloss. Apart from fungal infection from fabric, we considered mechanical force being a factor, in being that a tight fitting hat crushes follicles / capillaries into the hard mass of the skull, thus leading to ischemia and crush injury.

In case you're unaware there is a condition called pressure alopecia, in which medical patients suffer hairloss from their heads being placed against a restraint for several hours. Whatever the precise explanation, if you're going bald a hat will sure as hell speed up the process.

I know this from personal experience.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  john3333 Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:56 am

Xenon wrote:

Bro, despite it being written off as an old wive's tale, I can tell you, that when I religiously wore a tight fitting baseball cap, my inflammation was at it's peak, and my hairline receded rapidly. Many of us have discussed this hat / hairloss connection in the past, and we came up with some possibilties which might work in synergy to cause hairloss. Apart from fungal infection from fabric, we considered mechanical force being a factor, in being that a tight fitting hat crushes follicles / capillaries into the hard mass of the skull, thus leading to ischemia and crush injury.

In case you're unaware there is a condition called pressure alopecia, in which medical patients suffer hairloss from their heads being placed against a restraint for several hours. Whatever the precise explanation, if you're going bald a hat will sure as hell speed up the process.

I know this from personal experience.
I actually wear a hood 24/7 rather than wear a hat. Hoods aren't tight fitting. I have dandruff or something going on so I should stop wearing it.
john3333
john3333

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:06 am

I'd definitely advise you to stop wearing it. Also, fungus tends to breed when we wear hats (or hoods) because the scalp environment becomes hot, sweaty and extra greasy. This seems to happen primarily throughout the temples (due to concentration of sweat and sebaceous glands located there), and also the crown.

Also the study I posted in the other thread mentions fungi depositing PGD2, so I guess this could be strong indicator as to why hairloss chiefly occurs in those areas.

P.S. ditching my hat was one of the main lifestyle changes which actually slowed my loss and inflammation dramatically. Had I have still been wearing that hat my hairloss would have been ten times worse than it is now.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  john3333 Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:56 am

Xenon wrote:I'd definitely advise you to stop wearing it. Also, fungus tends to breed when we wear hats (or hoods) because the scalp environment becomes hot, sweaty and extra greasy. This seems to happen primarily throughout the temples (due to concentration of sweat and sebaceous glands located there), and also the crown.

Also the study I posted in the other thread mentions fungi depositing PGD2, so I guess this could be strong indicator as to why hairloss chiefly occurs in those areas.

P.S. ditching my hat was one of the main lifestyle changes which actually slowed my loss and inflammation dramatically. Had I have still been wearing that hat my hairloss would have been ten times worse than it is now.
There's very little research on liver and coconut oil.
This is why we need to go vegan, which time and time again has shown to grow healthier hair. I'd really like some evidence that proves oil and liver diets worked, but I can't find any. I'm really not working for a vegan company or anything. If you have some evidence spit it out already. Everything studied in meat is no good. CLA is useless for hair and health. Omega 3 might be good. That's all there is to meat-omega 3, but some people have said that's not good. So nothing of meat is good!
Meat is way too risky. It has bacteria. Too much mad cow disease.
What doesn't work and does work - a rewrite - Page 10 Vegan+girl+sexy+gal+whitney+lauritsen
Vegans are sexier. Stop spending your life depressed over your hair and get a vegan girlfriend.
Butter is another fat devoid of nutrients.
I feel so dizzy when I go outside and see a couple. It makes me so depressed.
john3333
john3333

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:15 am

no diet correlates to hair loss

it simply changes the quality and texture , and can reduce or increase shedding

baldness is a physical muscle problem. look at the evidence in the facial muscles thread, which is constantly updated

If I am being honest, this thread is just some ideas I had. It's not right or wrong, it's just a lot of ideas.

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:36 am

I have a topical that works for me, and i belive in the combination to use the oil as a carrier to infuse fresh herbs.
But then again it´s only artificial breathing, and not a long term solution.

We have only scratched the surface regarding growing plants, and to dismiss our fundamental fuel that there is no connection to so called MPB is quiet ignorant.

I don´t belive in supplements or synthetic pills, since they lack of lot of co-workers for your body to make any use of it.
But that´s where we are due to the ease of usage, and the industry is still growing since they take care of you.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10