Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Ocean induced exfoliation - NEED ANSWERS!!? EmptyToday at 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Ocean induced exfoliation - NEED ANSWERS!!? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Ocean induced exfoliation - NEED ANSWERS!!? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Ocean induced exfoliation - NEED ANSWERS!!? EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Ocean induced exfoliation - NEED ANSWERS!!? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Ocean induced exfoliation - NEED ANSWERS!!? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Ocean induced exfoliation - NEED ANSWERS!!? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Ocean induced exfoliation - NEED ANSWERS!!? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Ocean induced exfoliation - NEED ANSWERS!!? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Ocean induced exfoliation - NEED ANSWERS!!?

+11
SlowMoe
Amaranthaceae
scottyc33
takingaction
sanderson
schpiloch123
mistyisland
LawOfThelema
Yanks
Mastery
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ocean induced exfoliation - NEED ANSWERS!!? Empty Ocean induced exfoliation - NEED ANSWERS!!?

Post  Mastery Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:50 pm

OK all, since my disaster heading back to my avatar over Dec - March, I came back to US and Whole Foods. Hairloss stopped. For three weeks I have eaten nothing but organic veggies and good quality protein, avocados and lemon juice in alkaline water.

Lesson learned and now comitting to RIFE and pathogen reduction... thanks jdp (chelation and no cooked oil mastered in 2010 and 2011 - 2012, now pathogens...)

So I headed back to the ocean in earnest this weekend for the first time in three weeks, as the very good food has stabilized my loss to very little. Ocean temperature 48 degrees - cold. No wet suit, just wade in and dunk. Crown itch progressively stopped to zero over the weekend of dunking.

Plus, ZERO and I mean ZERO hairs when combing hair while wading in ocean or in shower tonight. Certainly was not like this before the ocean, I showered on Friday nght and dozens fell due to itch. Now, post Ocean no itch and - ZERO fell, max one. Now waiting for what happened last time - regrowth... May get myself some rejuveplex to help speed the process. Also using thieves oil as spray and aromatherapy in bedroom.

But get this...

Along the frontal line near my parting where I have thinned due to imperfect food and probably pathogens and EMF interacting on my avatar island, after my weekend of ocean dunking, I have started to exfoliate just skin flaking off, little white bits..., lots of them...

So I have a question - is this good or bad? No hairs are coming out at all where this is happening? Is this the holy grail some of you guys talk about, namely removing dead skin or removing the fibrosis so that new hairs can more easily come through or is this more unhealthy skin, leading to more loss. I have no itch, no redness, just tiny bits of old skin flaking off?

CS, others any thoughts?

PS Dunking in the ocean felt phenomenal. The cold and the salt water kills any skin pathogens stone dead.
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Ocean induced exfoliation - NEED ANSWERS!!? Empty Re: Ocean induced exfoliation - NEED ANSWERS!!?

Post  Mastery Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:20 pm

BUMP, BUMP, friggin BUMP< - why are you guys not as excited as I am about the ocean?

I read everyone spending tons of money on drugs, but who else is dunking every day in the ocean?

I am in 100% agreement with CS about the importance of supplementation and with jdp and A.R.'s passions, and OMG and WG about LLLT in whaever form they feel is best,.

BUT COME ON - THE OCEAN WORKS and it is FREE....

Add CS's supps and working out, RIFE, cheklations and LLLT and I think you have it.

Since my lasto post about this I've heard native tribes would love swimming / bathing / dunking in freezing cold winter ocean water as it was a great way to kill the pathogens on the scalp.

And check this I met a guy here on this island in the PNW who is 62 and he has been swimming year round in the ocean no wet suit, yes - in Canada and guess what he has MORE HAIR THAN ME. A full head of hair even thicker than mine.

He looks like FEROX. Lucky (ocean) bastard!

Today he told me he's been doing ths since the 1990's. He takes his supplements, but eats kind of shitty by my standards, but has also built his own sauna which he uses every other day.

Hmmmmn! - nature very powerful me thinks - Hot, cold, hot, cold, hot, cold. Hmmms.

M
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Ocean induced exfoliation - NEED ANSWERS!!? Empty Re: Ocean induced exfoliation - NEED ANSWERS!!?

Post  Yanks Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:55 pm

M, I think this is awesome! I actually did a couple dunks in the ocean in January after being inspired by your success and theories on its mechanism. Totally invigorating. Unfortunately the water by me is pretty polluted so I don't know how effective it would be from a mineral, antifungal perspective. As far as grounding it prob works very well still.
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:02 pm

not sure what to make of this. on the one hand i suspect mastery might not have androgenetic alopecia since he said he's norwood 0, on the other hand i think it could be good nonetheless.

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  mistyisland Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:57 am

Mastery, Yesterday I went into a Sprouts store and happened to pick up a free sample of a product. It looked interesting so I went on the company web site. A guy who had psoriasis on his head started a company because the ocean water healed him to a good degree. I know hair loss is not psoriasis, but it seems like he has a story that could be germane to your subject. He invites questions and provides an email address. He has a seaweed shampoo that I might pick up at the Vitamin Shoppe.

http://www.seaweedbathco.com/adams-psoriasis-story

mistyisland

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:25 am

it isnt but they are both autoimmune-ish conditions involving structures in the skin.

be interesting to see what the comorbitity for the two conditions is. i see bald guys with pretty obvious psoriasis often enough

my mom has psoriasis and rosacea and she experiences diffuse thinning.

i get extremely itchy flackey clumps of skin in my ear canals.

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  schpiloch123 Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:57 am

I've found that since I started taking krill oil I have much less flakyness and wa in my ears, and it seems like my hair is also less oily

schpiloch123

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:50 am

very interesting. too bad i don't have an ocean near me. i took what you said and mixed celtic sea salt with water and rubbed it into my hair last night. i also took apple cider vinegar after to my head topically as well.

i had this red, inflammatory bump on my head that was stinging, after doign research on here i came to conclusion it was peroxynite (not sure exact spelling).. after doing both of these things, the bump went down a lot and my hair seems to have stopped shedding a lot.

i used the IH topical/shampoo and experienced more shedding than i ever had, panicked and did these two things and it seemed very effective. i'm going to continue to use both, not sure which one helped though, but i'm sure the salt one helped.
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:13 pm

LawOfThelema wrote:not sure what to make of this. on the one hand i suspect mastery might not have androgenetic alopecia since he said he's norwood 0, on the other hand i think it could be good nonetheless.

I love you! Well not quite... Translation - I sure hope you are right, but after 19 years fighting a supposedly losing battle I still have my doubts.

That is why I am such a great fan of CS and A>R who say MPB is Bull.

Personally, I find if I step off the narrow path, I starting losing in all the areas associated with MPB and if I stay religiously on the narrow path for months at a time, even those areas thicken up, although temples are hardest.

So my translation is epigenetics is where it's at with emphasis on environment. Here's an example:-

If I eat any grains or sugar, when I dunk and comb I lose one or two or four! Same when I shower. But if for 3 days straight I eat only steamed veggies, good protein, avocadoes and red peppers - then nothing comes out at all when I dunk or shower. It still amzes even me,

Although that success rate drops off a bit if I don't do the ocean.

IMHO food, health & nutritional completness is more important than ocean, but OCEAN is so HUGE...

M
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:16 pm

mistyisland wrote:Mastery, Yesterday I went into a Sprouts store and happened to pick up a free sample of a product. It looked interesting so I went on the company web site. A guy who had psoriasis on his head started a company because the ocean water healed him to a good degree. I know hair loss is not psoriasis, but it seems like he has a story that could be germane to your subject. He invites questions and provides an email address. He has a seaweed shampoo that I might pick up at the Vitamin Shoppe.

http://www.seaweedbathco.com/adams-psoriasis-story

Yes, every sensitive I know says the ocean is so healing...
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  takingaction Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:55 am

I don't know the particulars here, but diffuse hair loss without miniaturization isn't MPB. This could instead be a case of severe seborrheic dermatitis.In most cases, it affects the MPB zone the worst, because the sweat glands are more active there. SD is very much affected by diet, sun exposure, etc.

takingaction

Back to top Go down

Post  987 Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:05 am

takingaction wrote:I don't know the particulars here, but diffuse hair loss without miniaturization isn't MPB. This could instead be a case of severe seborrheic dermatitis.In most cases, it affects the MPB zone the worst, because the sweat glands are more active there. SD is very much affected by diet, sun exposure, etc.

Hmm... My hair took the diffused route, but now that I think of it I only saw miniaturized hairs at the temples on the face.
I have thick long terminal hair within the area where there was hair loss, and at the times when I lost hair I had bad scalp itch/redness
and dandruff. Ive corrected that with diets, supplement, & topical oils & now it appears my hair has been thickening up for the past 2, 3 months and hair fall has reduced back to normal amounts. In regards to diet and supplementation, Anti inflammation was key in my current progress...

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:15 am

Clean ocean water does amazing things for my skin.

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Ocean induced exfoliation - NEED ANSWERS!!? Empty Update

Post  Mastery Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:43 pm

What I am about to tell you all is priceless....

Yes, the ocean works - but on its own it can damage your scalp due to drying it out, which can lead to loss.

Here is the solution:- Within no more than an hour of coming out of the ocean apply coconut or mink oil (or castor oil if you can handle it) and eat plenty of avocadoes or other good oil sources (krill oil?) - as you have to keep the balance between good fats and the extra minerals / vits from the sea water and the drying (anti pathogenic) effect of the salt.

Now my redness/flaking has completely stopped and I am pissed as hell that I had to take 6 backwards months to learn this.

NB - There is a fantastic coconut oil shampoo by DESERT ESSENCE (wheat and allergen and chemcial free) infused with essential oils which is also very good for helping restore scalp health and rebuild the capillaries under the skin. It smeels so good you want to eat it.

Of course, the ocean and scalp fat topicals I recommend, will ONLY create substantial regrowth if you have stress under control, give up sugar and your major diet allergens, go alkaline, heal your gut, detox, have your meridians pumping and eat a solid, massively anti inflammatory diet along with good protein, minerals, enzymes and fats - and kill your pathogens... through either your own hormone induced body voltage or RIFE...

Don't over look this guys - Ocean plus scalp fat topicals = :-) Very Happy
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:17 pm

I use hairoils too, three kinds that I bought in India (Ayuvedic), they are actually meant for female users, but they're great on my scalp too Smile

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:10 pm

Would you mind sharing what oils you are using cpio
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:15 am

SlowMoe wrote:Would you mind sharing what oils you are using cpio

SlowMoe, not at all. My four precious oils for scalpcare are Mahabhringraj tail, Bhringraj tail, Trichup and Yogiraaj.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:42 am

cpio wrote:
SlowMoe wrote:Would you mind sharing what oils you are using cpio

SlowMoe, not at all. My four precious oils for scalpcare are Mahabhringraj tail, Bhringraj tail, Trichup and Yogiraaj.
What are the purposes of these oils? Anti androgen? Anti inflammatory?
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:18 am

not sure what to make of this. on the one hand i suspect mastery might not have androgenetic alopecia since he said he's norwood 0...

Am I the only one who is astonished by this!?

Mastery- Is this true?

I have a theory which this would support- that the guys who have success with these "alternative" treatments- don't actually have MPB, but hair loss that is in fact caused by something else. So they are able to reverse it. According to my theory you can tell by the fact that they basically have no temple recession (or extremely little). They might have increased shedding, irritation, diffuse thinning, etc... but almost never do I see significant recession- The pattern
in MPB is absent!

OTOH I see that the guys with genuine recession who actually have norwood numbers lol- have the least luck with alternative treatments and supplements, etc.

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  987 Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:50 pm

Paradox wrote:
not sure what to make of this. on the one hand i suspect mastery might not have androgenetic alopecia since he said he's norwood 0...

Am I the only one who is astonished by this!?

Mastery- Is this true?

I have a theory which this would support- that the guys who have success with these "alternative" treatments- don't actually have MPB, but hair loss that is in fact caused by something else. So they are able to reverse it. According to my theory you can tell by the fact that they basically have no temple recession (or extremely little). They might have increased shedding, irritation, diffuse thinning, etc... but almost never do I see significant recession- The pattern
in MPB is absent!

OTOH I see that the guys with genuine recession who actually have norwood numbers lol- have the least luck with alternative treatments and supplements, etc.

Though I think the cause is different for us diffuse thinners versus the typical mpb loss, I think the solutions are still similar which largely tie into hormonal balance, deficiencies and unnatural levels of inflammation... At the end of the day, those of us here who are serious, we all are simply trying to make our bodies run optimally, which includes continued growth of hair. If you are loosing hair in accelerated amounts, you are not running optimally no matter how else you look at it...

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:38 am

To answer you all - I honestly think MPB is not what most people think, but much more what the last poster, CS and A>R have said.

For example, I thin on the crown and the front left temple (i.e. early MPB) and then I get my shit together and it comes back. Still I am in the worst spot I have ever been on my front left...

And let me explain how dedicated I am - I almost NEVER live in a city, I almost always avoid all sugar, grains and dairy; I do handstand push ups every single day. I take a great deal of supplements and do vegetable juices every day, as well as regular acupuncture and reflexolgy. + LLLT.

Now I am adding RIFE and far infra red sauna.

And of course the ocean...

M
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  987 Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:06 pm

Mastery wrote:To answer you all - I honestly think MPB is not what most people think, but much more what the last poster, CS and A>R have said.

For example, I thin on the crown and the front left temple (i.e. early MPB) and then I get my shit together and it comes back. Still I am in the worst spot I have ever been on my front left...

And let me explain how dedicated I am - I almost NEVER live in a city, I almost always avoid all sugar, grains and dairy; I do handstand push ups every single day. I take a great deal of supplements and do vegetable juices every day, as well as regular acupuncture and reflexolgy. + LLLT.

Now I am adding RIFE and far infra red sauna.

And of course the ocean...

M

I bet you never get sick or have anything else going on wrong in your body at least Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:19 pm

I have an injury from a motor vehicle accident , but yes you are right -as other than that injury, no I never get colds, coughs, flu, illness of any kind. My stress levels are the worst though, but only because I run my own company and am currently involved in litigation, exposing wrong doing.

However, if I eat - for example - one chocolate brownie I am slightly sore for 3 days, not much but I can certainly feel it.

I struggle to work out twice a day sometimes though.

Trust me it sounds good, but I get very down about my hair even though everyone says it looks good. It's the worst its ever been now - primarily due to stress, and too much ocean without oils perhaps (I was kind of warned my a psychic though...). May head back to a Whole Foods in USA to just stay there for a few months as that always rebuilds me.

It's so annoying I can't find an absolutely pristine environment with a Whole Foods and a non toxic gym. Arrgh.

M
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  mistyisland Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:55 pm

Have you tried San Diego? We have Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, farmers markets, and clean beaches.

mistyisland

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:45 am

mistyisland wrote:Have you tried San Diego? We have Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, farmers markets, and clean beaches.

Yup, used to live in Del Mar - I find it too polluted with I5. Looking now at may be Sonoma county, or San Louis Obispo or the caribbean.
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next