Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
What doesn't work and does work - a rewrite - Page 8 EmptyToday at 11:16 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
What doesn't work and does work - a rewrite - Page 8 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
What doesn't work and does work - a rewrite - Page 8 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
What doesn't work and does work - a rewrite - Page 8 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
What doesn't work and does work - a rewrite - Page 8 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
What doesn't work and does work - a rewrite - Page 8 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
What doesn't work and does work - a rewrite - Page 8 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
What doesn't work and does work - a rewrite - Page 8 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
What doesn't work and does work - a rewrite - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What doesn't work and does work - a rewrite

+31
CampOfDavid
spawnben
john3333
cdto2012
hairmaniac
Hole
sanderson
johndoe1225
australian
masterofnone
abetz85
turbojet
Hairbeback
Serge
bayman
Gates
herbalman
zarathustra
Sage 1
Nanas
Grub
bov51
ElmoSuper8
lamka
TheDivineMarquis
focuspoint
Columbo
CausticSymmetry
Growdamnit
iuyyighghghgkh
35 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

What doesn't work and does work - a rewrite - Page 8 Empty Re: What doesn't work and does work - a rewrite

Post  hairmaniac Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:53 am

sanderson wrote:
hairmaniac wrote:
iuyyighghghgkh wrote:http://raypeat.com/articles/articles/vegetables.shtml
http://www.scottschlegel.net/5-toxic-foods-people-think-healthy/

this is obviously controversial,

but I believe raw vegetables , in the way the health food industry promote them , are harmful. avoid them. don't eat raw kale and raw broccoli and raw spinach is my message

Funny how those people advice against raw vegetables, but in the same time recommend milk and diary, which are probably the unhealthiest and worst food a human being can eat at this time.

Ray peat also recommends white sugar. What exactly makes him think that something so inflammatory and processed would be a good idea for hair? After all, most people with hair loss face some inflammation, so that would be like putting oil into the fire

You think you don't eat sugar? When you eat carbs, your body is turning it into sugar. If you eat sugar in isolation, you are going to be doing yourself a negative. Ray Peat never says eat sugar alone. Always, with protein. Milk and dairy are good sources of protein because they have an equal or close to equal balance of calcium to phosphate. Too much phosphate is not good. Which is what most proteins are. You need calcium to drive down inflammation. He doesn't just recommend milk. You can also do chicken, fish, etc., but he usually recommends eating gelatin with those to ensure proper digestion.

I've never said to stop eating sugar. It's the white table sugar that is very bad. Also, the fact that milk is good source of protein dosen't make it less unhealthier. Milk (atleast the one they sell in stores) is basically pus, hormones and antibiotics.

hairmaniac

Back to top Go down

What doesn't work and does work - a rewrite - Page 8 Empty Re: What doesn't work and does work - a rewrite

Post  sanderson Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:03 am

hairmaniac wrote:
sanderson wrote:
hairmaniac wrote:
iuyyighghghgkh wrote:http://raypeat.com/articles/articles/vegetables.shtml
http://www.scottschlegel.net/5-toxic-foods-people-think-healthy/

this is obviously controversial,

but I believe raw vegetables , in the way the health food industry promote them , are harmful. avoid them. don't eat raw kale and raw broccoli and raw spinach is my message

Funny how those people advice against raw vegetables, but in the same time recommend milk and diary, which are probably the unhealthiest and worst food a human being can eat at this time.

Ray peat also recommends white sugar. What exactly makes him think that something so inflammatory and processed would be a good idea for hair? After all, most people with hair loss face some inflammation, so that would be like putting oil into the fire

You think you don't eat sugar? When you eat carbs, your body is turning it into sugar. If you eat sugar in isolation, you are going to be doing yourself a negative. Ray Peat never says eat sugar alone. Always, with protein. Milk and dairy are good sources of protein because they have an equal or close to equal balance of calcium to phosphate. Too much phosphate is not good. Which is what most proteins are. You need calcium to drive down inflammation. He doesn't just recommend milk. You can also do chicken, fish, etc., but he usually recommends eating gelatin with those to ensure proper digestion.

I've never said to stop eating sugar. It's the white table sugar that is very bad. Also, the fact that milk is good source of protein dosen't make it less unhealthier. Milk (atleast the one they sell in stores) is basically pus, hormones and antibiotics.

White sugar he has said to eat in time periods of high stress, but not as an everyday thing. Danny Roddy does do this though. Not everyone can handle the milk from the store, I agree it's not always good. He says people have problems with the added vitamins in there. Raw milk is probably the best option.
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:15 am

sanderson wrote:You think you don't eat sugar? When you eat carbs, your body is turning it into sugar. If you eat sugar in isolation, you are going to be doing yourself a negative. Ray Peat never says eat sugar alone. Always, with protein. Milk and dairy are good sources of protein because they have an equal or close to equal balance of calcium to phosphate. Too much phosphate is not good. Which is what most proteins are. You need calcium to drive down inflammation. He doesn't just recommend milk. You can also do chicken, fish, etc., but he usually recommends eating gelatin with those to ensure proper digestion.

So, if one has a problem with Dairy what's the best way to achieve the positive calcium to phosphate ratio you speak of? Perhaps, take a calcium supplement with each meal?

If so, would calcium glucarate be alright? Because it is also meant to lower estrogen.

Thanks

ElmoSuper8

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:17 am

ElmoSuper8 wrote:
sanderson wrote:You think you don't eat sugar? When you eat carbs, your body is turning it into sugar. If you eat sugar in isolation, you are going to be doing yourself a negative. Ray Peat never says eat sugar alone. Always, with protein. Milk and dairy are good sources of protein because they have an equal or close to equal balance of calcium to phosphate. Too much phosphate is not good. Which is what most proteins are. You need calcium to drive down inflammation. He doesn't just recommend milk. You can also do chicken, fish, etc., but he usually recommends eating gelatin with those to ensure proper digestion.

So, if one has a problem with Dairy what's the best way to achieve the positive calcium to phosphate ratio you speak of?  Perhaps, take a calcium supplement with each meal?

If so, would calcium glucarate be alright?  Because it is also meant to lower estrogen.

Thanks

danny roddy did low fat fish and beef and used eggshell calcium when he first started the diet to have the right ratio.
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:45 am

sanderson wrote: danny roddy did low fat fish and beef and used eggshell calcium when he first started the diet to have the right ratio.

Do you know what type of fish? Because I know PUFA is a concern according to his theories so I wonder which types of fish he considers to be OK? Presumably not salmon.

ElmoSuper8

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:44 am

ElmoSuper8 wrote:
sanderson wrote: danny roddy did low fat fish and beef and used eggshell calcium when he first started the diet to have the right ratio.

Do you know what type of fish?  Because I know PUFA is a concern according to his theories so I wonder which types of fish he considers to be OK?  Presumably not salmon.

he just said low fat fish i don't know what fish
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:54 am

is this the most hated thread on the forum ?

and for the record, this is my personal "research" on hair loss, that's all it is.

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  australian Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:29 am

Why don't you just start a blog?
australian
australian

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:32 am

well, maybe, but it's not really worth it.

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:42 am

edit :

DHT - a potent youth hormone. This can be added to the list of good hormones.

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:05 pm

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:is this the most hated thread on the forum ?

and for the record, this is my personal "research" on hair loss, that's all it is.

Actually I am surprised a few people didn't just thanks for taking the massive amount of time and effort to share the years of personal trials and research.  

People get pretty wound up about hidden agendas. When people start out the thread humorously giving personal opinions about treatments; roll with it or tune out.

Anyhow interesting reading and inspirational subjects for further research.  Glad you have gained some success with your regrowth. Thanks for the effort     What a Face

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:45 am

thank you

when I started, I would have loved for someone to just point out what to do in a list. someone to just list the diet and supplements that work and hormones to lower/higher - that's all you need to know

But I must emphasise, not everyone can absorb information this way. everyone learns in a different way.

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:29 pm

summaries (links and evidence provided in previous posts :

mushroom supplements -- actually rice flour supplements. they contain no mushrooms in them.

cod liver "canola sunflower" oil -- now officially a scam not even from cod. also the most complicated, complex, , intricate, elaborate way ever invented to get a few units of vitamin d in your body.

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  john3333 Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:49 am

Threads written with distorted ideas of logic, zero scientific evidence, to attempt to close in on the origins and solutions to male pattern baldness is an impossible endeavor that constantly magnifies the distance to hair growth via stress. Like riding a train that's taking you farther from your destination and never able to return to your starting point- this is what life is, a one-way train to what seems like descent, we paint the lives of long-haired people to be beautiful, when in actuality, their lives and ours,  the past and present are both equally dark. We believe that regrowth will heal the past, that everything will get better instantly, but the truth is, is that it is equally as hard to hold back our tears, with or without hair.

iuyyighghghgkh, I have a lot of respect for you. Your threads are really nice and lovely that they make me hope you get cured.
john3333
john3333

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:44 am

john3333 wrote:Threads written with distorted ideas of logic, zero scientific evidence, to attempt to close in on the origins and solutions to male pattern baldness is an impossible endeavor that constantly magnifies the distance to hair growth via stress. Like riding a train that's taking you farther from your destination and never able to return to your starting point- this is what life is, a one-way train to what seems like descent, we paint the lives of long-haired people to be beautiful, when in actuality, their lives and ours,  the past and present are both equally dark. We believe that regrowth will heal the past, that everything will get better instantly, but the truth is, is that it is equally as hard to hold back our tears, with or without hair.

iuyyighghghgkh, I have a lot of respect for you. Your threads are really nice and lovely that they make me hope you get cured.

As the founder of this forum who has over 20 years of experience treating my own hair loss I agree with john3333

I have perform hair and medical consultations for many years and I'll mention that a lot of what I read on this and other forums should be examined within your own discovery. For example, many diets are mentioned (for or against), certain supplements, etcetera.

To use an over repeated phrase from myself and others, we are different. The causes of hair loss are not always the same or further complicated by other issues.

Using your own judgement, trial and error will help.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:32 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:
john3333 wrote:Threads written with distorted ideas of logic, zero scientific evidence, to attempt to close in on the origins and solutions to male pattern baldness is an impossible endeavor that constantly magnifies the distance to hair growth via stress. Like riding a train that's taking you farther from your destination and never able to return to your starting point- this is what life is, a one-way train to what seems like descent, we paint the lives of long-haired people to be beautiful, when in actuality, their lives and ours,  the past and present are both equally dark. We believe that regrowth will heal the past, that everything will get better instantly, but the truth is, is that it is equally as hard to hold back our tears, with or without hair.

As the founder of this forum who has over 20 years of experience treating my own hair loss I agree with john3333

I have perform hair and medical consultations for many years and I'll mention that a lot of what I read on this and other forums should be examined within your own discovery. For example, many diets are mentioned (for or against), certain supplements, etcetera.

To use an over repeated phrase from myself and others, we are different. The causes of hair loss are not always the same or further complicated by other issues.

Using your own judgement, trial and error will help.

Totally agreeing, and trial and error is the only way.
There will never be a so called magic cure, since as you mentioned we are complex individuals.
But at the same time that´s the beauty with nature, and still we have only scratched the surface what it can do for us.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  spawnben Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:41 am

Hi,

So finally there is no natural solution to fix hairloss? Is that the aim of this topic? confused
Nothing can't work without using Finasteride or FUT?

So natural hairloss fighting is a fail?

Sorry for my English.

spawnben

Back to top Go down

Post  john3333 Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:10 am

spawnben wrote:Hi,

So finally there is no natural solution to fix hairloss? Is that the aim of this topic? confused

Sorry for my English.
Fighting the natural course of aging and the diseases, androgenic alopecia included, is indeed the mind's failure to comprehend one's own feelings. Once society, specifically the female gender, isolates us for the best part of our years because of our hairlines, we too start to hate ourselves for our hairlines. Hating ourselves and our hairlines, we try to use supplements and diets to cure ourselves of the disease, but during that time we forget our original and only real problem, loneliness. All the money and time we put into buying supplements, eating organic, praying, reading forums, and massaging our scalps, were we truly trying to fix our hairline? Or was it after the rejections of women did we start getting interested in growing back our hair? I've been so depressed thinking it was caused by my hair, but I realized how silly is it to get depressed over losing hair, something we could live without, something that takes no part in the creation of dopamine, oxytocin, or other chemicals essential for happiness and more importantly, love. I realize it was never about the hair for any of us, but rather our loneliness. Our loneliness was caused in part by our insecurity. There are many beautiful women out there who would want us.
We're all just trying to make it in this big world and it's easy to get confused. I will not say that the psychological damage has been fun. We have been through a lot.The only cure for us is to cure our loneliness.
I advise you to not think that your looks make you incapable of love. There is a slice of love for everyone.
If you still want to cure your hairloss, go on Harley Johnstone's lifestyle.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=656w0v9wMgg
john3333
john3333

Back to top Go down

What doesn't work and does work - a rewrite - Page 8 Empty To iuyyighghghgkh...

Post  CampOfDavid Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:13 am

Are you saying fish oil (PUFA) is bad because it is likely to go rancid, or it is bad regardless (because I have top quality fish oil which is kept refrigerated and transported properly)?
I take fish oil with evening primrose oil, do you think this combo is bad and do you think evening primrose oil is bad for hair/health too?

You are against olive oil, may I ask why? And also do you think it is bad to use topically for hair or just internally?

Why do you think Goji berries are bad raw?

Thanks in advanced Smile
CampOfDavid
CampOfDavid

Back to top Go down

Post  spawnben Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:43 am

john3333 wrote:

Sorry for my English.
Fighting the natural course of aging and the diseases, androgenic alopecia included, is indeed the mind's failure to comprehend one's own feelings. Once society, specifically the female gender, isolates us for the best part of our years because of our hairlines, we too start to hate ourselves for our hairlines. Hating ourselves and our hairlines, we try to use supplements and diets to cure ourselves of the disease, but during that time we forget our original and only real problem, loneliness. All the money and time we put into buying supplements, eating organic, praying, reading forums, and massaging our scalps, were we truly trying to fix our hairline? Or was it after the rejections of women did we start getting interested in growing back our hair? I've been so depressed thinking it was caused by my hair, but I realized how silly is it to get depressed over losing hair, something we could live without, something that takes no part in the creation of dopamine, oxytocin, or other chemicals essential for happiness and more importantly, love. I realize it was never about the hair for any of us, but rather our loneliness. Our loneliness was caused in part by our insecurity. There are many beautiful women out there who would want us.
We're all just trying to make it in this big world and it's easy to get confused. I will not say that the psychological damage has been fun. We have been through a lot.The only cure for us is to cure our loneliness.
I advise you to not think that your looks make you incapable of love. There is a slice of love for everyone.
Hi,

Well, I understand what you said, but my questions weren't as much philosophical as your answer Very Happy

I'm not looking for the reason why men care about their hairs or why they will enter in a depression cycle.
I do just know about if there is a natural way to fix hair loss or if finally chemical medicine like Finasteride is the only way. That's it dude Very Happy

spawnben

Back to top Go down

Post  john3333 Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:08 am

spawnben wrote:
john3333 wrote:

Sorry for my English.
Hi,

Well, I understand what you said, but my questions weren't as much philosophical as your answer Very Happy

I'm not looking for the reason why men care about their hairs or why they will enter in a depression cycle.
I do just know about if there is a natural way to fix hair loss or if finally chemical medicine like Finasteride is the only way. That's it dude Very Happy
There are ways to cure hairloss. As I said, the Durianriders diet + lifestyle is the #1 way to cure hairloss.  http://rawtill4diet.com/ He often eats forty+ bananas a day. Learn more here http://www.30bananasaday.com/
How his lifestyle works in a nutshell: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=656w0v9wMgg
john3333
john3333

Back to top Go down

Post  spawnben Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:25 am

john3333 wrote:
spawnben wrote:
john3333 wrote:

Sorry for my English.
Hi,

There are ways to cure hairloss. As I said, the Durianriders diet + lifestyle is the #1 way to cure hairloss.   He often eats forty+ bananas a day. Learn more here
How his lifestyle works in a nutshell
I'm not vegan! I don't eat meat, but I still eat fishes and seafoods.

40 bananas a day? Rolling Eyes I'm not a doctor, but one thing I'm sure is that too much isn't good for any kind of food! Some poison are raw it doesn't mean they are useful to stay alive Laughing

spawnben

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:34 am

Durianrider spends about 8 hours a day in the sun outdoors.

Probably why he has great hair

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  spawnben Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:57 am

Was Durianrider a hairloss man? Because I didn't find any picture of him with a real hairloss situation Laughing

I know vegan people who loses hair as well, so is raw and vegan style a real solution?

Without eggs and fishes and seefoods I don't eat meat. I don't eat cheese. I don't drink milk. I don't eat carb without carb from fruits and fresh vegetable. W
I cook only vegetables like mushroom.
I've never used to drink or smoke.
I do sport 3 or 4 times per week for around 1h30.

So is it because of fishes and seafoods that I'm losing hairs? confused

spawnben

Back to top Go down

Post  john3333 Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:17 am

spawnben wrote:Was Durianrider a hairloss man? Because I didn't find any picture of him with a real hairloss situation Laughing

I know vegan people who loses hair as well, so is raw and vegan style a real solution?

Without eggs and fishes and seefoods I don't eat meat. I don't eat cheese. I don't drink milk. I don't eat carb without carb from fruits and fresh vegetable. W
I cook only vegetables like mushroom.
I've never used to drink or smoke.
I do sport 3 or 4 times per week for around 1h30.

So is it because of fishes and seafoods that I'm losing hairs? confused
Yes.
Animal protein causes aging of the body and hair follicle.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwJASNFy9XQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcIkhffzrkk
This video is worrisome for Peatarians
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aFxzAZdv7Y
Research on fish consumption
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urgl8odDF_Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC2iwQcfZwA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I60O474F_GI
There's endless research of the dangers of meat consumption.
EDIT:Honestly protein, especially that of animals, causes cancer. Unless you're 70+ years old you don't need more than 40g of protein a day. Protein will make your hair fall out.

Last edited by john3333 on Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:54 am; edited 5 times in total
john3333
john3333

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next