Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
DT may actually work!! EmptyYesterday at 8:05 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
DT may actually work!! EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
DT may actually work!! EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
DT may actually work!! EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
DT may actually work!! EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
DT may actually work!! EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
DT may actually work!! EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
DT may actually work!! EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
DT may actually work!! EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

DT may actually work!!

+6
bov51
rofl
Growdamnit
bates122
iuyyighghghgkh
Faither
10 posters

Go down

DT may actually work!! Empty DT may actually work!!

Post  Faither Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:02 am

Just registered and on the beggining i want to say hello. I was occasionally passive reader of forum (some great info there,thx for all your effort and research!) and finally decided to register. The more of us the faster we'll find a solution for hairloss.

To the point. Please check the topic on this blog,the guy seems legit (i've red some stuff before he's approach on hairloss subject) and his 10 months detumescence therapy is quite well documented.

Here is the link: http://jdmoyer.com/2015/04/13/hair/

Also,he's writing credit goes for other guy,who wrote the book about regrowth - his name is Rob and own site,where he sells his book for the price you estimate.
Basically i see a lot of connection about diet you all discuss - importance of decalcify,gluten free etc. The reason i post it is becouse i think a lot of ppl talks about DT but not many of them have faith and persistence to actually make it work. This guy  tried hard for 10 months - maybe that's why his regrowth is looking quite impressive.

Last edited by Faither on Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Faither

Back to top Go down

DT may actually work!! Empty Re: DT may actually work!!

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:05 am

I agree.

It's another tool that can help in hair loss

and I am the self professed most cynical person on this forum

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  bates122 Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:24 am

What exactly is DT and what is a good protocol to try?

bates122

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:24 am

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:I agree.

It's another tool that can help in hair loss

and I am the self professed most cynical person on this forum

I laughed.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  Faither Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:05 pm

My post has been totally ignored,but i'll tell You something.

If this guy is not proof that DT works than..nothing will convince You.Why,because posting a before/after photo is not any proof at all! Lets face this example: I'm making some photos before - than go on fin+minox - than posting another after photos with regrowth. And I would say than I got this regrowth because i put cow sh1t on my head. This example only show that before/after photos are not any proof for me. Not at all.

Why than i posted link to this guy's blog? Simply because i believe him. Never met him, but i can clearly see:

1. This guy done hair regrowth experiment just out of curiosity
2. He dont even care that much about hairloss anymore,he got family,he's 45 years old, and he's not desperated at all about his appearance
3. He does not sell anything
4. He provides many interesting health articles on his blog with similar conclusions
as You all discuss here.

And what's more important - he done that correctly,MORE THAN 6 MONTHS -LONG TIME MASSAGE SESSIONS 2xDAILY (anyone of You can honestly say done 2x20 minuts for 6 months?i dont think so),he even mention about his scalp bleeding at one moment - that means he goes hard with this. And even with this lot effort,very slow pace regrowth come only after more less 5 month mark..

If you dont buy it,your choice. Maybe Detimescence Therapy is not strictly a "cure" - hairloss may have more culprits than calcification/fibrosis/trapped sebum - there's probably reason in some health issues. But to me DT seems to be a solution for balding head. I've started my approach just few days ago,and I'll try do it as it supposed to be - consistently. And if it will work - its still will be proof only for me - cause if this guy did not convinced you - my before after photos will not convince you either.

Good luck all!

Faither

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:39 am

I'm 24 and been doing this for at least 6 months, no regrowth. There have been people who have been doing it for a year with no regrowth. These pictures were brought up in the DT thread.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  Faither Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:53 am

Growdamnit wrote:I'm 24 and been doing this for at least 6 months, no regrowth. There have been people who have been doing it for a year with no regrowth. These pictures were brought up in the DT thread.

And You do DT 2x daily 20 minutes each session and everyday? And ppl who claim one year therapy - do you really believe they do this 40 minutes each day?I dont.Most ppl if dont see regrowth with something within 3 months just give up,most people are lazy and  its obvious,just check any topic with "new idea to stop hairloss"

I think like that: If Mr Moyer claim that he done 2x20 minutes, and see regrowth after 5 month mark (he write later,that when already saw regrowth he became more lazy,5 mins a day,but its AFTER he saw regrowth),than someone who do sessions for 5 or 10 minutes can not expect same results.They may come after 2 years or never,because we simply dont know what is treshold of efficiency - is it 5 mins a day,maybe 10 or maybe after 15 twice daily starts working. I think that time and intensity must play huge role since 2x20 mins a day gives first small results after 5-6 months..

Faither

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:03 am

Yes. 2x20 mins every day.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  Faither Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:30 pm

Growdamnit wrote:Yes. 2x20 mins every day.

If it's done properly,than regrowth should soon come. However,it may have some weight if you're starting from total bald or for example Nw 2 position. Well..if You already put so much effort,dropping out at this moment is not agood idea,isn't it?Especially if You feel your scalp tightening is getting better. Im just starting the DT,but being in Your shoes i would stick with routine at least for 10 months total. Good luck and don't give up

Faither

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:12 am

so youve been doing DT for what , 3 days? and now your telling people that who have been doing it for 6 months to a year with no results, that it works?

your an idiot.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  Faither Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:43 am

rofl wrote:so youve been doing DT for what , 3 days? and now your telling people that who have been doing it for 6 months to a year with no results, that it works?

your an idiot.

Maybe you're an idiot,becouse you have serious problem with reading comprehension. Check the title of this topic,or ask someone for help you to do that.

Faither

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:59 am

Faither,

We have people on this site who have done the technique for over a year with no results to call home to. We are all skeptical.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:10 am

if i make a thread titled 'ROFL is the sexiest guy alive', i guess it must be true, cos its a title of a thread.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  Faither Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:39 am

Growdamnit wrote:Faither,

We have people on this site who have done the technique for over a year with no results to call home to. We are all skeptical.

Thats ok. The title has word "may" - and I honestly said i just started DT,your experience is obviously better in that single path. I just wanted to share with new succes story and encourage some tryin for maybe not giving up to early and just got cussed out for that.

And consider this: someday there may come (or already came) someone with real solution to hairloss. And some of you will flush him and his idea to the toilet with ease ,call him idiot etc.I dont talk about myself,I've seen people wanted to help that got trashed for nothing. I guarantee he will just say: fck it,they are not worth my help and just leave.
More humbleness Mr rofl

Faither

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:50 am

Faither wrote:
Growdamnit wrote:I'm 24 and been doing this for at least 6 months, no regrowth. There have been people who have been doing it for a year with no regrowth. These pictures were brought up in the DT thread.

And You do DT 2x daily 20 minutes each session and everyday? And ppl who claim one year therapy - do you really believe they do this 40 minutes each day?

Whats so hard to believe, people put in 40 mins a day, every day for 6 months plus? Ive been doing this more than a year, I hardly skipped a day.

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  Faither Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:20 am

bogv51 wrote:
Faither wrote:

And You do DT 2x daily 20 minutes each session and everyday? And ppl who claim one year therapy - do you really believe they do this 40 minutes each day?

Whats so hard to believe, people put in 40 mins a day, every day for 6 months plus? Ive been doing this more than a year, I hardly skipped a day.

yes it is hard,becouse most people even have to apply topicals tend to quit after 3 months..

If it dont worked after one year - than you made me doubtful.Really.Thanks for warning that I might loose my valuable time,cause I was reflecting that even if it works,it may not be worth so much time of my life (man, its just hairloss,wtf??). And maybe it's not working at all.But im gonna check this out on my own anyway,too many times life shown that impossible is sometimes possible,and depends on faith and working hard.

peace

Faither

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:48 am

Maybe it works or maybe it doesn't. You just have to try it out for yourself. But there's a little catch in that blog that makes me a bit suspicious. If you're not getting results you may be doing it wrong. And there's an ebook for sale from rob that will tell you how to do it the right way. Hmmmmmmm.....

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  RAptor Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:51 am

whats the purpose of this thread? You havent tried it yet and you are telling people that have and got no results that they are most probably doing it wrong? Just try it for your self first....
RAptor
RAptor

http://www.echolocationweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:33 am

Faither wrote:

yes it is hard,becouse most people even have to apply topicals tend to quit after 3 months..

If it dont worked after one year - than you made me doubtful.Really.Thanks for warning that I might loose my valuable time,cause I was reflecting that even if it works,it may not be worth so much time of my life (man, its just hairloss,wtf??). And maybe it's not working at all.But im gonna check this out on my own anyway,too many times life shown that impossible is sometimes possible,and depends on faith and working hard.

peace

Don't bother with that kind of attitude. Come back when you're NW3 or worse and then tell me it's just hair when everyone starts treating you differently or drawing attention to it. This is coming from someone who faithfully does DT and believes in it. You're not going to make it, you already have doubt one can do it 20min 2x a day. Just like anything else in life if something doesn't mean anything to you, you're not going to succeed. Not trying to be an ass just being real. Now is not your time unless you search deep and see if hair really does mean something to you, and maybe it doesn't, maybe you should just go live your life. Many of us wish we could.
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:11 am

SonofOdin wrote:
Faither wrote:

peace

Don't bother with that kind of attitude. Come back when you're NW3 or worse and then tell me it's just hair when everyone starts treating you differently or drawing attention to it. This is coming from someone who faithfully does DT and believes in it. You're not going to make it, you already have doubt one can do it 20min 2x a day. Just like anything else in life if something doesn't mean anything to you, you're not going to succeed. Not trying to be an ass just being real. Now is not your time unless you search deep and see if hair really does mean something to you, and maybe it doesn't, maybe you should just go live your life. Many of us wish we could.

completely agree with where you are coming from. when i shaved my head down.. shit changed for real. it scared the living hell out of me. i became really depressed over it tbh. i initially had the attitude of.. it's just hair.. however.. i got treated way differently without hair. one situation was when i was at the store, some lady was talking to me like i was stupid or something, or like an idiot, like mocking me, the cash register person. i was like.. what the hell? overall, if some of this shit doesn't work.. i'm opting for a transplant or piece or something. maybe some people can tell.. but at least its better than being treated like that for the rest of my life.

arent you on fin btw dude? if you are able to maintain on fin and keep your sexual health, maybe you could just opt for a HT? the only other sure fire things regarding hair loss are 1, nofap and 2, the right diet (some form of roddy with high fat content and possibly adding in the right thyroid meds) and 3, IH regimen supps. i cant handle the supps due to fin right now, but others i am exploring
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:38 am

I'm sorry to hear that Sanderson, I have similar stories... they're the type that if I read them on a hair loss forum back when I had more hair I'd of been like 'this happened'. Maybe I just have awful luck, or maybe people are just way more blunt where I come from.

Anyway fin has slowed things down dramatically for me and I think it'll let me maintain. Funny you mention that because I've been living off of rice, potatoes and cheap ground meats that come from a tube just to try to afford a transplant this summer. I work minimum wage and it's been difficult to move past that with not just the hair, but other things in my life that have kept me down. Hopefully the transplant gives me a new lease on life Smile

I don't know how far you've progressed but, hair pieces are not horrible nowadays. There was a time when I went deep into research on these, especially celebs who use them and they're pretty difficult to spot to the untrained eye. Even if someone(most likely another hair loss sufferer) feels something is up, they're not going to point it out for fear of being wrong and mocked for being jealous of Sanderson's luscious locks xD But I hope what you're doing works out for you, and that the fin sides fade in time.
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:19 pm

SonofOdin wrote:I'm sorry to hear that Sanderson, I have similar stories... they're the type that if I read them on a hair loss forum back when I had more hair I'd of been like 'this happened'. Maybe I just have awful luck, or maybe people are just way more blunt where I come from.

Anyway fin has slowed things down dramatically for me and I think it'll let me maintain. Funny you mention that because I've been living off of rice, potatoes and cheap ground meats that come from a tube just to try to afford a transplant this summer. I work minimum wage and it's been difficult to move past that with not just the hair, but other things in my life that have kept me down. Hopefully the transplant gives me a new lease on life Smile

I don't know how far you've progressed but, hair pieces are not horrible nowadays. There was a time when I went deep into research on these, especially celebs who use them and they're pretty difficult to spot to the untrained eye. Even if someone(most likely another hair loss sufferer) feels something is up, they're not going to point it out for fear of being wrong and mocked for being jealous of Sanderson's luscious locks xD But I hope what you're doing works out for you, and that the fin sides fade in time.

did u goto college? i just finished a tech type grad degree, legit state school, its only 2 years, but you can get jobs at 70k once you finish it with no previous experience, let me know if you're interested ill PM you the program, they have distance and you can do financial aid if you need to.

regarding what you are saying.. you and me both brother.. although its not looking good man.. shedding everywhere, i dk what to do anymore to be honest. just going with the flow.
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:19 pm

What norwood level are you at currently if I might ask? Also I did get an AA, and I've only recently gone back this year to get a marketable degree. I have two more years until I get a BS in Accounting so I'll be ok once I get through this dark patch in my life. Thanks for looking out though Smile
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:26 am

You know, seeing the original site of this guy's progression is actually pretty believable. His hairline isn't at a NW0, but it is just what you would expect if you had your hair grow back in. Everyone who manages to regrow their hair always say it is a very, very, long process.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down