Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 41 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 41 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 41 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 41 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 41 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 41 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 41 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 41 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 41 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

+78
StillSomeTime
Hotspur
Dannyboy
zarathustra
australian
egghead
thisainteasy
SuperMechanioventraliosis
HairOfReason
Serge
gatorNic
Sage 1
johndoe1225
Organism
NW0
Columbo
Faither
BE-COOL
MikeGore
Oker
CausticSymmetry
TheDivineMarquis
RAptor
Nanas
Denied
NotPatrickStewart
focuspoint
rukongai
bitvortex
Hole
theseeker86
dzeris
cloud201
alphadelta
drex1999
YAER
Ho Chi Minh
Brabus
Mageik
gorilla_power
rayl
alb_ert
sanderson
Joey Ramone
rofl
MrGalea
chubbfrank
Duketronix
tooyoungforthis
NDW
PotentPotential
Xenon
Jay07
stanis
Amin80
hairyshowers
SonofOdin
OpenBook
Complexx
berti
Aeons7
schpiloch123
hiilikeyourbeard
stresssucks
Slimnuts
bov51
CaptainGiggles
Florain
sizzlinghairs
Buster121
xyro
ANewHope
Growdamnit
fghjfghj
deleteme
NYJets
Biffy
Keanoseg
82 posters

Page 41 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 41 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  Xenon Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:45 pm

Hotspur wrote:Don't take my little jibes so seriously Xenon. This is just banter for me.

I'm curious, man, did your daddy split his balls on razor wire fencing when he was a kid, or did the test tube crack and become contaminated with mercury? Because I'm at odds here trying to fathom a failed spermatoozon such as yourself LOLOL

And I don't take you seriously, you're an endless source of amusement for me haha Very Happy

Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 41 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  focuspoint Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:31 am

I (NW 2-2.5) have been doing DT for at least 4 months. I don't think DT will ever lead to regrowth. It is nonsense, because there a so many other factors.

HOWEVER, I really think it is beneficial for maintenance. A loose scalp is without a doubt a better environment than a tight and hardened one.

focuspoint

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:39 am

focuspoint wrote:
HOWEVER, I really think it is beneficial for maintenance. A loose scalp is without a doubt a better environment than a tight and hardened one.

And there is absolutely no denying that DT is awesome at this.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 41 Empty DT and DR with a Combination of Other Methods Are Powerful Hair Loss Remedies

Post  Reborn Hair PPP Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:11 am

Hello everyone,

I just joined this site as of today, but I have been actively reading every post since inception back when drex1999 had much success with his original regimen (before he stopped). I have also read every page of this forum and the "Ferox Method" forum (sorry I can't post any links or emails for 7 days since I am a new user)

Moreover, I have bought Rob's ebook at his perfect hair health website sometime in early March 2015 and have implemented DT with a balance of other methods since then. By the way, I am NOT affiliated with Rob or the service he provides. I am just a regular guy like you actively searching for the "right" natural hair loss cure. What I can say about Rob is that he is genuine, nice, caring, and supportive; therefore, my ultimate conclusion is that I think you will find a lot of merit and much success if you take the time to read his ebook. Again, please don't get the wrong message; I am not trying to promote his business to anyone. In fact, he even has a note asking YOU, the user, to determine the price, whether you want to buy it for $1, $10, $100, etc. However, since he is a "one man show" having limited resources, you need to at least spend $30 if you want him to answer any of your questions and support you along the way. His ebook basically consolidates a lot of the pertinent information about hair loss remedies with links of articles, websites, and scientific validated studies to support ALL topics of his ebook, whether it relates to DT, nutrition, exercise, DR, apple cider vinegar, third world countries, etc. I would highly recommend!!

The reason why I am harping much on Rob's ebook is because I personally believe if anyone wants to benefit substantially from DT or regrow your hair you MUST incorporate other methods to provide a balance flow for synergy, and Rob's ebook does a good job at accomplishing that. As we know, hair loss is complex and different for each person, because of our unique biological framework. However, if we understand the root cause of our hair loss and address it by a holistic and "synergistic approach", we can overcome this pervasive, pestering condition.

When I first started DT back in March 2015, I was "on and off" it because of my demanding work schedule. Therefore, I do not consider myself 7 months, but rather 6 months into the program. In addition to changing my diet to gluten free and non-GMO, I have dedicated myself to go the extra mile in utilizing other natural strategies that has expedited my hair growth journey. By the way, I have some moderate diffuse thinning more prevalent in the frontal and temporal regions and a quarter size bald spot in the crown region. I would classify myself between a Norwood 2 and 2A with some mild baldness on the middle to top sections of my scalp.

Please see below for a list of my other natural strategies that are EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE for regrowing hair:
1.   Inversion back therapy machine while massaging the scalp for 2 mins - reclined at very close to a headstand position, 7 mins each day, 6 days a week
2.   Rubber massager which I bought from amazon titled Mar-V-Cide Shampoo Brush & Invigorator (can't post link since I am new user) - moderate circular pressure and moderate brushing upwards; 5 mins each day 6 days a week                  
3.   Bristle boar brushing/tapping - ~Moderately intense circular motions as well as moderate tapping, ~3-5 mins on each region or a 110 strokes (frontal, two temples, and mid to vertex section). Combined time of ~15-25 mins once every 10 days.
4.   Dermarolling - ~Moderately intense upward motions. Some areas, scalp bleeds. ~3 mins on each region (frontal and two temples only). Combined time of ~15 minutes once every 10 days.
5.   Apple cider vinegar and no shampoo - apple cider vinegar application 1-2 a week. 15% acidity when diluted with water. Leave on time about 30 mins but will start to leave it on overnight (8 hours).

In case you are wondering about the frequency and duration of the DT exercise, I perform it 6 days a week, 25 mins each session. I don't do 40 mins, which was done in the Hong Study, since I implement other exercises and don't want to overwhelm the scalp, which may potentially impair the growth cycle or lead to other adverse effects.

Hair Growth Status
Months 1-3 - did experience some shedding, but more so of sebum/oil. My scalp and hair was ridiculously oily and shiny but this subsided by month 4ish. Months 2-3, lots and lots of vellus hairs growing on the right temple.

Months 4-5 1/2 - more vellus hairs growing, especially on the right temple and right frontal area. Left temple regrowth of dormant hair follicles with longer vellus hairs considering how dull and miniaturized theses follicles were prior to the regiment.

Month 6 - Left and middle frontal region rebirth of vellus hairs about 40 in total. Right front and right temple starting to fill in with more, darker vellus hairs.

Overall, existing hair feels healthier and a little denser, with some areas being longer and thicker. Scalp feels much thinner and lighter. The elasticity definitely and drastically improved, especially from months 4-6; I can finally lift my skin on my temples and the middle to top regions with one hand and two fingers.

Based on my 6 month experience, I think one can dramatically profit from DT, even if it's done on a standalone basis. There were days when I just only performed DT for 25 mins more so during months 1-2 and I still experienced minimal regrowth during that time, especially on the right temple. It will just take longer to regrow your lost hair in my opinion if that's all you're doing. FYI, before I start any exercise, I will always start with DT and by the 15 minute mark, my hair ALWAYS feels a little greasy or gluey. I think that is a great indicator that you're doing the exercise properly.

One last important note I want to say, please provide AMPLE time for your scalp to recover from acute inflammation. If you feel your head is sore, then rest. More does not always equate to faster results. Please don't overdo it with much intensity and frequency, otherwise you will be jeopardizing the hair growth cycle. Balance is key!!!

All and all, please don't lose hope in DT or DR. I strongly believe in the efficacy as it's starting to work some wonders for me and other uses. With much prayer, patience, and perseverance, I think these two methods will manifest into a viable hair loss remedy.

Due to the immensity of this post, that's all for now. If you any of you are interested in knowing more about the specificity of my exercises, I will be more than happy to help.

Again, thanks a bunch for your interests and good luck on your journey!

Reborn Hair PPP

P.S. In case you are wondering what PPP stands for, it stands for Prayer, Patience, and Perseverance. With these qualities, one can achieve the utmost desires of their heart and make a dream become a reality!
Reborn Hair PPP
Reborn Hair PPP

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:32 am

Reborn Hair PPP wrote:Hello everyone,

I just joined this site as of today, but I have been actively reading every post since inception back when drex1999 had much success with his original regimen (before he stopped). I have also read every page of this forum and the "Ferox Method" forum (sorry I can't post any links or emails for 7 days since I am a new user)

Moreover, I have bought Rob's ebook at his perfect hair health website sometime in early March 2015 and have implemented DT with a balance of other methods since then. By the way, I am NOT affiliated with Rob or the service he provides. I am just a regular guy like you actively searching for the "right" natural hair loss cure. What I can say about Rob is that he is genuine, nice, caring, and supportive; therefore, my ultimate conclusion is that I think you will find a lot of merit and much success if you take the time to read his ebook. Again, please don't get the wrong message; I am not trying to promote his business to anyone. In fact, he even has a note asking YOU, the user, to determine the price, whether you want to buy it for $1, $10, $100, etc. However, since he is a "one man show" having limited resources, you need to at least spend $30 if you want him to answer any of your questions and support you along the way. His ebook basically consolidates a lot of the pertinent information about hair loss remedies with links of articles, websites, and scientific validated studies to support ALL topics of his ebook, whether it relates to DT, nutrition, exercise, DR, apple cider vinegar, third world countries, etc. I would highly recommend!!

The reason why I am harping much on Rob's ebook is because I personally believe if anyone wants to benefit substantially from DT or regrow your hair you MUST incorporate other methods to provide a balance flow for synergy, and Rob's ebook does a good job at accomplishing that. As we know, hair loss is complex and different for each person, because of our unique biological framework. However, if we understand the root cause of our hair loss and address it by a holistic and "synergistic approach", we can overcome this pervasive, pestering condition.

When I first started DT back in March 2015, I was "on and off" it because of my demanding work schedule. Therefore, I do not consider myself 7 months, but rather 6 months into the program. In addition to changing my diet to gluten free and non-GMO, I have dedicated myself to go the extra mile in utilizing other natural strategies that has expedited my hair growth journey. By the way, I have some moderate diffuse thinning more prevalent in the frontal and temporal regions and a quarter size bald spot in the crown region. I would classify myself between a Norwood 2 and 2A with some mild baldness on the middle to top sections of my scalp.

Please see below for a list of my other natural strategies that are EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE for regrowing hair:
1.   Inversion back therapy machine while massaging the scalp for 2 mins - reclined at very close to a headstand position, 7 mins each day, 6 days a week
2.   Rubber massager which I bought from amazon titled Mar-V-Cide Shampoo Brush & Invigorator (can't post link since I am new user) - moderate circular pressure and moderate brushing upwards; 5 mins each day 6 days a week                  
3.   Bristle boar brushing/tapping - ~Moderately intense circular motions as well as moderate tapping, ~3-5 mins on each region or a 110 strokes (frontal, two temples, and mid to vertex section). Combined time of ~15-25 mins once every 10 days.
4.   Dermarolling - ~Moderately intense upward motions. Some areas, scalp bleeds. ~3 mins on each region (frontal and two temples only). Combined time of ~15 minutes once every 10 days.
5.   Apple cider vinegar and no shampoo - apple cider vinegar application 1-2 a week. 15% acidity when diluted with water. Leave on time about 30 mins but will start to leave it on overnight (8 hours).

In case you are wondering about the frequency and duration of the DT exercise, I perform it 6 days a week, 25 mins each session. I don't do 40 mins, which was done in the Hong Study, since I implement other exercises and don't want to overwhelm the scalp, which may potentially impair the growth cycle or lead to other adverse effects.

Hair Growth Status
Months 1-3 - did experience some shedding, but more so of sebum/oil. My scalp and hair was ridiculously oily and shiny but this subsided by month 4ish. Months 2-3, lots and lots of vellus hairs growing on the right temple.

Months 4-5 1/2 - more vellus hairs growing, especially on the right temple and right frontal area. Left temple regrowth of dormant hair follicles with longer vellus hairs considering how dull and miniaturized theses follicles were prior to the regiment.

Month 6 - Left and middle frontal region rebirth of vellus hairs about 40 in total. Right front and right temple starting to fill in with more, darker vellus hairs.

Overall, existing hair feels healthier and a little denser, with some areas being longer and thicker. Scalp feels much thinner and lighter. The elasticity definitely and drastically improved, especially from months 4-6; I can finally lift my skin on my temples and the middle to top regions with one hand and two fingers.

Based on my 6 month experience, I think one can dramatically profit from DT, even if it's done on a standalone basis. There were days when I just only performed DT for 25 mins more so during months 1-2 and I still experienced minimal regrowth during that time, especially on the right temple. It will just take longer to regrow your lost hair in my opinion if that's all you're doing. FYI, before I start any exercise, I will always start with DT and by the 15 minute mark, my hair ALWAYS feels a little greasy or gluey. I think that is a great indicator that you're doing the exercise properly.

One last important note I want to say, please provide AMPLE time for your scalp to recover from acute inflammation. If you feel your head is sore, then rest. More does not always equate to faster results. Please don't overdo it with much intensity and frequency, otherwise you will be jeopardizing the hair growth cycle. Balance is key!!!

All and all, please don't lose hope in DT or DR. I strongly believe in the efficacy as it's starting to work some wonders for me and other uses. With much prayer, patience, and perseverance, I think these two methods will manifest into a viable hair loss remedy.

Due to the immensity of this post, that's all for now. If you any of you are interested in knowing more about the specificity of my exercises, I will be more than happy to help.

Reborn Hair PPP

P.S. In case you are wondering what PPP stands for, it stands for Prayer, Patience, and Perseverance. With these qualities, one can achieve the utmost desires of their heart and make a dream become a reality!

Hey reborn, welcome!

If you don't mind, can you share a little bit about your DT technique?  That's really the biggest problem everyone seems to be having.  Currently I'm using keano's method where you place your fingers, then compress them (two handed pinch basically) fully, then STRETCH the skin fully, that stretching part is what I was missing until recently.

Also, you say give your scalp ample time to recover, but I kind of have a hard time gauging this.  I do DT hard and for a long time, over an hour a day, but my scalp feels fine and doesn't hurt at all, the closest thing I can say to that is that usually after a DT session my head feels like it wants to float away.

I also do light laxity exercises (placing fingers on scalp with enough pressure so they don't slide, and scrunch my scalp gently to decompress it).  Like you, my scalp really feels nice and healthy, the skin is so elastic and pliable now, even on my widows peak which was really hard before DT.

I've probably been on DT for 3 months almost (although I stopped for a month so I can't give an accurate timeline), and have definitely shed, but again, my scalp feels much healthier.  I do go pretty deep with the massages but never slide my fingers across my scalp whatever I do.

Do you think perhaps I have been/am going too hard without realizing it and should limit it to one DT session, and then just scalp laxity moves like I described daily? Or maybe just replace my 2nd DT session with a general, deep massage all over my scalp?  I'm not dermarolling so I don't have as much inflammation to recover from.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Reborn Hair PPP Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:51 am

Hey John,

I will be more than happy to assist.

I have recorded three videos of my DT technique. In summary, I do the pinch and STRETCH method mostly as proclaimed by drex1999 and a myriad of other techniques, like circular finger press motions and pinching the scalp vertically and horizontally (forward/upward direction). I even go so far to use a towel to secure a firm grip and pressure for performing a "circular-like" seesaw motion. Every time I perform the seesaw motion I hear a cracking sound consistent to what Duke's experience, which I think is beneficial for diminishing calcification. Rob even mentioned this in his email to me about the inversion back machine and how some users heard that same sound if they quickly raised themselves up to an elevated position.

As far as your regimen goes, I think you should be ok so long as if your scalp is not feeling sore the next day. Also, my presumption is that you are not utilizing other methods, so you are probably far from overwhelming your scalp. In my opinion I think you should try a more balanced approach to give your fingers a break; I personally think over an hour is too burdensome and I am not sure if the extended duration and intensity will be worthwhile. I think the key here is SYNERGY NOT intensity. Then again, you know your body better than anyone else, and if you continue to feel these positive effects in addition to REGROWTH then I would have to give you two pats on the back and say keep up the good work! Just make sure you have some visible signs of regrowth between months 3-6, to ensure you are on the right track. I would say try your current regimen until month 4 and see how you feel.

Do you know if there is an easy way to upload videos on this forum?

Thanks!

Reborn Hair PPP (Prayer, Patience, Perseverance)
Reborn Hair PPP
Reborn Hair PPP

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:14 am

Reborn Hair PPP wrote:Hey John,

I will be more than happy to assist.

I have recorded three videos of my DT technique. In summary, I do the pinch and STRETCH method mostly as proclaimed by drex1999 and a myriad of other techniques, like circular finger press motions and pinching the scalp vertically and horizontally (forward/upward direction). I even go so far to use a towel to secure a firm grip and pressure for performing a "circular-like" seesaw motion. Every time I perform the seesaw motion I hear a cracking sound consistent to what Duke's experience, which I think is beneficial for diminishing calcification. Rob even mentioned this in his email to me about the inversion back machine and how some users heard that same sound if they quickly raised themselves up to an elevated position.

As far as your regimen goes, I think you should be ok so long as if your scalp is not feeling sore the next day. Also, my presumption is that you are not utilizing other methods, so you are probably far from overwhelming your scalp. In my opinion I think you should try a more balanced approach to give your fingers a break; I personally think over an hour is too burdensome and I am not sure if the extended duration and intensity will be worthwhile. I think the key here is SYNERGY NOT intensity. Then again, you know your body better than anyone else, and if you continue to feel these positive effects in addition to REGROWTH then I would have to give you two pats on the back and say keep up the good work! Just make sure you have some visible signs of regrowth between months 3-6, to ensure you are on the right track. I would say try your current regimen until month 4 and see how you feel.

Do you know if there is an easy way to upload videos on this forum?

Thanks!

Hey, thanks for the reply

It's reassuring to know my technique seems to mostly be right. Mostly I'm worried about going too deep/hard and damaging the follicle or something.  Also, I'm taking various supplements for MPB and went totally gluten free, dairy free, sugar free (besides raw honey) and grain free (besides rice), so DT technically isn't the only thing I'm doing, but it's definitely the most hands-on.  About that circular motion, i think I know what you mean.  I do a method like that too in my DT session, press really firm and deep, then do circular rubbing motions forcefully to knead the skin and everything, kind of a variation on the two-handed pinch.

As for the videos, that would be really great and helpful!  However I have no idea how you'd upload them here, maybe try YouTube?  Sorry Very Happy

Also I agree on what you said about Rob, he seems very nice and helpful.  However, while that video that came with the e-book is good for a total beginner, I think lots of people would be happier with a more detailed one, I can hardly see the position of his fingers most of the time.

Thanks again

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:55 am

Welcome to the boards born again hair, uh, I mean reborn hair pmsl Very Happy

“I am not trying to promote his business to anyone.”

^^Then why mention paying him a fee? What's it to you? LOL

“In fact, he even has a note asking YOU, the user, to determine the price, whether you want to buy it for $1, $10, $100, etc.“

“However, since he is a "one man show" having limited resources, you need to at least spend $30 if you want him to answer any of your questions and support you along the way “

Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Reborn Hair PPP Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:29 am

Hey John,

Not a problem!

I would say if you are feeling sebum excretion every time then that's a good sign of your workout. Diet too is important and it seems like you have eliminated a lot of the "pollutants" we habitually ingest on a daily basis.

Since I cannot post links here, for any of you who are interested in my DT technique, I have posted three separate videos under the Reborn Hair PPP channel name at YouTube. Please note, those who are new to YouTube, you have to click on "Browse Channels" on the left of the homepage and search Reborn Hair PPP; searching my channel name on the top search bar will lead you to a dead end. Also, since this topic is sensitive and these videos are posted publicly, to protect my identity, I have used some "props" to conceal my face, so please don't be troubled by them. Below are the names of my DT videos:

1. Reborn Hair PPP DT Part 1 - Two hand Overlap Pinching/Stretching Motions
2. Reborn Hair PPP DT Part 2 - Squeezing, Folding, and Circular Motions
3. Reborn Hair PPP DT Part 3 - Towel Motions

Since I am uploading the aforementioned videos under that channel name out of the kindness of my heart, the only thing I am asking in return is a small piece of your time in watching my other YouTube channel name, Little Humor. Please note I have created Little Humor about a month ago for the sole purpose of trying to put a smile on anyone's face. I think you will benefit from them through laughter and a peace of mind. Any comments, contributions, and/or subscriptions will be highly welcomed and utmost appreciated!

Let me know if you guys have trouble viewing any of my videos.

Thanks!

Reborn Hair PPP
Reborn Hair PPP

Back to top Go down

Post  Reborn Hair PPP Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:50 am

Xenon wrote:Welcome to the boards born again hair, uh, I mean reborn hair pmsl Very Happy

“I am not trying to promote his business to anyone.”

“In fact, he even has a note asking YOU, the user, to determine the price, whether you want to buy it for $1, $10, $100, etc.“

“However, since he is a "one man show" having limited resources, you need to at least spend $30 if you want him to answer any of your questions and support you along the way “

Hi Xenon,

I have read all your comments mainly between you and Complexx, so I know where you are exactly coming from. I do not want to participate in any contentious, vulgar commentary with you, because that will be a waste of time and most importantly digress users from the ultimate purpose of this forum.

To answer your questions succinctly, if you think Rob is a scammer, then why does he go completely OUT of his way to support you in any way possible? So what, if you're paying $30 to get live, constant support. That's pretty cheap considering how much you need to spend on other hair loss remedies (e.g. laser helmet, a plethora of vitamins NOT scientifically proven, hair transplant, shampoos, prescribed medication with side effects, etc.). I am only mentioning "paying him a fee" to give users a heads up on making an informed decision. The poor guy spent almost ten years of his life to find a viable solution to arrest his hair loss, and the fact he is putting a 100 plus page ebook for only $1, which by the way, you can widely distribute to ALL your friends and family without having to pay another $1, should make you think twice before coming to any SKEPTICAL conclusion.

By the way, the money he gets from his ebook is barely enough to keep his website up, just FYI.

Anyhow, let's throw Rob out of the picture and focus on the main content of this forum before we get sidetrack and create a prodigious amount of unwanted messages.

I hope you understand Xenon and thanks if you do! Smile

Reborn Hair PPP
Reborn Hair PPP

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:58 am

Reborn Hair PPP wrote:Hey John,

Not a problem!

I would say if you are feeling sebum excretion every time then that's a good sign of your workout. Diet too is important and it seems like you have eliminated a lot of the "pollutants" we habitually ingest on a daily basis.

Since I cannot post links here, for any of you who are interested in my DT technique, I have posted three separate videos under the Reborn Hair PPP channel name at YouTube. Please note, those who are new to YouTube, you have to click on "Browse Channels" on the left of the homepage and search Reborn Hair PPP; searching my channel name on the top search bar will lead you to a dead end. Also, since this topic is sensitive and these videos are posted publicly, to protect my identity, I have used some "props" to conceal my face, so please don't be troubled by them. Below are the names of my DT videos:

1.   Reborn Hair PPP DT Part 1 - Two hand Overlap Pinching/Stretching Motions
2.   Reborn Hair PPP DT Part 2 - Squeezing, Folding, and Circular Motions
3.   Reborn Hair PPP DT Part 3 - Towel Motions

Since I am uploading the aforementioned videos under that channel name out of the kindness of my heart, the only thing I am asking in return is a small piece of your time in watching my other YouTube channel name, Little Humor. Please note I have created Little Humor about a month ago for the sole purpose of trying to put a smile on anyone's face. I think you will benefit from them through laughter and a peace of mind. Any comments, contributions, and/or subscriptions will be highly welcomed and utmost appreciated!

Let me know if you guys have trouble viewing any of my videos.

Thanks!

Hey, thanks again Reborn, appreciate it, this should help a lot of people doing DT as a video was a common request!

Will check both the DT videos and humor out when I have time

Thanks again

EDIT: Just watched the videos, they were very informative, and it seems that you apply a lot of downward pressure like I do too, so that's reassuring, very well done

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Reborn Hair PPP Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:37 pm

Important note to all readers:

For some odd reason, some smuck has reported a strike on my first DT YouTube video: Reborn Hair PPP DT Part 1 - Two hand Overlap Pinching/Stretching Motions. As a result, YouTube has taken down the video because it violates their community guidelines. The video is not offensive or malicious so I don't understand the underlying reason(s). I am in the process of appealing the strike with YouTube, so I will post that same video if YouTube reverses the strike. If not, I will be wary to post it again because if I get two strikes, that would mean I can't post any other videos for at least 2 weeks.

If any of you have already watched the video, please do not report them as strikes if you have any hate or skepticism towards me. I am doing this for YOUR convenience and to help you through your hair loss journey!

FYI the two hand overlap in Part 1 is also displayed in Part 3 just on a towel.

Thank you!

Reborn Hair PPP
Reborn Hair PPP

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:53 pm

Reborn Hair PPP wrote:Important note to all readers:

For some odd reason, some smuck has reported a strike on my first DT YouTube video: Reborn Hair PPP DT Part 1 - Two hand Overlap Pinching/Stretching Motions. As a result, YouTube has taken down the video because it violates their community guidelines. The video is not offensive or malicious so I don't understand the underlying reason(s). I am in the process of appealing the strike with YouTube, so I will post that same video if YouTube reverses the strike. If not, I will be wary to post it again because if I get two strikes, that would mean I can't post any other videos for at least 2 weeks.

If any of you have already watched the video, please do not report them as strikes if you have any hate or skepticism towards me. I am doing this for YOUR convenience and to help you through your hair loss journey!

Thank you!

I was wondering where that one was, damn, some people lol

Good luck

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Reborn Hair PPP Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:09 pm

johndoe1225 wrote:

Thank you!

Good luck

Update on Video 1,

I found a temporary workaround. You can watch Part 1 here: plus.google.com/108377014566183453924/posts/PMvzEdEGD3L.

Let me know if this works, thanks!

Reborn Hair PPP
Reborn Hair PPP

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotspur Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:04 pm

Hi PPP,

Thank you for your transparency. We need more people like you in this community. Ignore Xenon. He's still smarting after I ridiculed him earlier in this thread.

As success stories and studies are published over the next 12 months, I think our community will arrive at a consensus on the best practices of scalp massage.

Keep us all updated with your progress : )

Hotspur

Back to top Go down

Post  Reborn Hair PPP Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:57 pm

Hotspur wrote:Hi PPP,

Thank you for your transparency. We need more people like you in this community. Ignore Xenon. He's still smarting after I ridiculed him earlier in this thread.

As success stories and studies are published over the next 12 months, I think our community will arrive at a consensus on the best practices of scalp massage.

Keep us all updated with your progress : )

Hey Hotspur,

Thanks for the encouragement!

I am glad I can help in any way possible. I will keep you guys posted at month 7 (end of Oct). Please do the same.

Wish you the best of luck!

Reborn Hair PPP
Reborn Hair PPP

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 41 Empty nice

Post  stevemstonezap Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:19 pm

@ Reborn Hair PPP nice job mate. I saw your videos. Thank you very much for sharing it. I will soon start DT therapy with diet change. BTW, do you have any before after pics?? if you dont mind showing it ? or pming me ?

stevemstonezap

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:09 pm

Reborn Hair PPP wrote:
johndoe1225 wrote:

Thank you!

Good luck

Update on Video 1,

I found a temporary workaround. You can watch Part 1 here: plus.google.com/108377014566183453924/posts/PMvzEdEGD3L.

Let me know if this works, thanks!

Awesome, works perfect, thanks!

Also Rob e-mailed me back about some of my question, he is very nice, I am going to make a video to show him my specific technique.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Reborn Hair PPP Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:07 am

stevemstonezap wrote:@ Reborn Hair PPP nice job mate. I saw your videos. Thank you very much for sharing it. I will soon start DT therapy with diet change. BTW, do you have any before after pics?? if you dont mind showing it ? or pming me ?

Hey Steve,

I do have before and after pics, but unfortunately the before pics were taken 3 months into the program. The angles are ok for the before pics. I will post them as soon as my 6 month mark is up (end of Sept).

Thanks!

Reborn Hair PPP
Reborn Hair PPP

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:46 am

Reborn Hair PPP wrote:
stevemstonezap wrote:@ Reborn Hair PPP nice job mate. I saw your videos. Thank you very much for sharing it. I will soon start DT therapy with diet change. BTW, do you have any before after pics?? if you dont mind showing it ? or pming me ?

Hey Steve,

I do have before and after pics, but unfortunately the before pics were taken 3 months into the program. The angles are ok for the before pics. I will post them as soon as my 6 month mark is up (end of Sept).

Thanks!

Honestly I think that unless DT is done flawlessly, the original study 10 month to 100% regrowth thing is kind of impossible, unless you just started losing your hair.  I think it will take much longer for the majority of people to regrow it.

Also I started spraying my scalp with a mixture of MSM and distilled water a few days ago, and I'm wondering how I can get it to stay on my scalp, because it seems to just run down my head.  However, after awhile I see lots of MSM flakes/dust on the areas where I sprayed it so somehow some of it must be staying.

I also do a hair tugging massage, since you mentioned a multi-pronged approach to hair loss, thought you might be interested, and Tom Hagerty's scalp exercises.

Also Reborn, those videos were great, but could you tell me about how much force you press down with your fingers on your scalp?  That's the kind of thing that you can't really tell from a video.  Not how much force you pinch with, but how much downward force you apply if that makes sense.  I'm always worried about smashing my hair follicles or something, which doesn't really make sense since deep scalp massages exist already.

Also I must add, I've been drinking about 10 grams of pure MSM (or something like that, I'm just using rounded teaspoons so it won't be exact) per day in 2 divided doses, and I can say with 100% confidence that my facial hair is growing very fast. It seems thicker too, I could always grow facial hair but it would never really be...Thick and full, if that makes sense. It's quite impressive how much faster it's growing now.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Reborn Hair PPP Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:32 pm

johndoe1225 wrote:
Reborn Hair PPP wrote:

Hey Steve,

Thanks!

Honestly I think that unless DT is done flawlessly, the original study 10 month to 100% regrowth thing is kind of impossible, unless you just started losing your hair.  I think it will take much longer for the majority of people to regrow it.

Also I started spraying my scalp with a mixture of MSM and distilled water a few days ago, and I'm wondering how I can get it to stay on my scalp, because it seems to just run down my head.  However, after awhile I see lots of MSM flakes/dust on the areas where I sprayed it so somehow some of it must be staying.

I also do a hair tugging massage, since you mentioned a multi-pronged approach to hair loss, thought you might be interested, and Tom Hagerty's scalp exercises.

Also Reborn, those videos were great, but could you tell me about how much force you press down with your fingers on your scalp?  That's the kind of thing that you can't really tell from a video.  Not how much force you pinch with, but how much downward force you apply if that makes sense.  I'm always worried about smashing my hair follicles or something, which doesn't really make sense since deep scalp massages exist already.

Also I must add, I've been drinking about 10 grams of pure MSM (or something like that, I'm just using rounded teaspoons so it won't be exact) per day in 2 divided doses, and I can say with 100% confidence that my facial hair is growing very fast.  It seems thicker too, I could always grow facial hair but it would never really be...Thick and full, if that makes sense.  It's quite impressive how much faster it's growing now.

Hey John,

I think you are partially correct about the 100% regrowth at the 10 month mark. Everybody's hair loss is different and it's because of this sole reason why I personally think it will take more effort to fight the battle with only one type of weaponry - DT. For example, if you are an advanced hair loss sufferer on the Norwood scale, let's say 4-5, it might take you years of getting your hair back if you solely rely on DT. Think about how many years it took to lose your hair and how many years you sat idle without putting any effort in halting your hair loss progression. Using a Norwood 4-5 in this example, the amount of time you would need to even STOP hair loss and then REGROW your hair might be insurmountable with DT alone, but STILL POSSIBLE.

In my personal experience thus far, I would NOT underestimate the effectiveness of DT because the theory behind it makes valid sense. Rob made a good distinction when he said to squeeze the sides and top of your head to test elasticity. The more "fluidity" the better elasticity which is why a lot of bald people have hair on the sides and hardly any on the top. Don't want to get anyone's hopes high, but my natural instinct tells me if you can hardly pinch the top of your head or even your temples, but have no trouble pinching the sides, then you probably discovered the main hair loss culprit - CALCIFICATION.

I would say your proof to test the efficacy of DT is to check for dandruff and sebum. Even if you don't get dandruff, do you at least feel your hair or head is oily/sticky because of sebum after EVERY session? What about regrowth? Have you experienced any regrowth of any vellus hairs? As far as hair tugging, I personally won't recommend because I think a lot of users experienced much distress and discomfort because their existing hair follicles were being pulled out forcefully.

As far as force goes, it's always hard to quantify. What I can say is a best rule of thumb is to ensure your fingers are ALWAYS FIRMLY planted on the scalp avoiding finger slipping and rubbing against the scalp. If this helps, try to visualize applying moderate - firm pressure with a PURPOSE to every pressure point. With a purpose I mean, doing the exercise PROPERLY by taking your time to concentrate and contract your fingers slowly in the areas you're trying to maximize growth. Also, I always hold for no more than 1.5 secs, as much as my fingers can handle to better gauge pressure levels, since harder pressure typically builds up faster the longer you hold something. Also, another good way to measure your pressure levels is if you pinch your under forearm skin and have that same "blood rush" "inflamed" effect/feeling on your head, your pressure levels, in my opinion are stable or even optimal depending on your hold time. Again, if you're not experiencing dandruff and/or sebum and scalp is not pinkish red, then you should apply more pressure. If you are experiencing these effects, and still feel worried about hard pressure, then go softer and see if those same effects occur.

Regarding MSM, I think 10g seems reasonable which is roughly 2 scoops as you mentioned. Try to find one that's always 100% pharmaceutical grade meaning one that's standardized or "pure". Nice to hear it's working on your facial hair; hopefully it will provide you with voluminous hair in the upcoming months.

Overall, I think you have a well-balanced, synergistic program. If you can, try incorporating more dermarolling OR bristle boar brushing/tapping in addition to the Mar V rubber scalp massager from amazon to maximize experience with FASTER results.

I hope this helps and good luck!

Reborn Hair PPP
Reborn Hair PPP

Back to top Go down

Post  stevemstonezap Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:55 pm

Oh cool. 😊 I have started it from today. Let's see, how it works for me. Rob has stop selling his eBook, due to support issues I guess. I had mailed him, if he can give me the copy, but no reply from him yet.

stevemstonezap

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:12 pm

Reborn Hair PPP wrote:
johndoe1225 wrote:
Reborn Hair PPP wrote:

Hey Steve,

Thanks!

Also I must add, I've been drinking about 10 grams of pure MSM (or something like that, I'm just using rounded teaspoons so it won't be exact) per day in 2 divided doses, and I can say with 100% confidence that my facial hair is growing very fast.  It seems thicker too, I could always grow facial hair but it would never really be...Thick and full, if that makes sense.  It's quite impressive how much faster it's growing now.

Hey John,

I think you are partially correct about the 100% regrowth at the 10 month mark. Everybody's hair loss is different and it's because of this sole reason why I personally think it will take more effort to fight the battle with only one type of weaponry - DT. For example, if you are an advanced hair loss sufferer on the Norwood scale, let's say 4-5, it might take you years of getting your hair back if you solely rely on DT. Think about how many years it took to lose your hair and how many years you sat idle without putting any effort in halting your hair loss progression. Using a Norwood 4-5 in this example, the amount of time you would need to even STOP hair loss and then REGROW your hair might be insurmountable with DT alone, but STILL POSSIBLE.

In my personal experience thus far, I would NOT underestimate the effectiveness of DT because the theory behind it makes valid sense. Rob made a good distinction when he said to squeeze the sides and top of your head to test elasticity. The more "fluidity" the better elasticity which is why a lot of bald people have hair on the sides and hardly any on the top. Don't want to get anyone's hopes high, but my natural instinct tells me if you can hardly pinch the top of your head or even your temples, but have no trouble pinching the sides, then you probably discovered the main hair loss culprit - CALCIFICATION.

I would say your proof to test the efficacy of DT is to check for dandruff and sebum. Even if you don't get dandruff, do you at least feel your hair or head is oily/sticky because of sebum after EVERY session? What about regrowth? Have you experienced any regrowth of any vellus hairs? As far as hair tugging, I personally won't recommend because I think a lot of users experienced much distress and discomfort because their existing hair follicles were being pulled out forcefully.

As far as force goes, it's always hard to quantify. What I can say is a best rule of thumb is to ensure your fingers are ALWAYS FIRMLY planted on the scalp avoiding finger slipping and rubbing against the scalp. If this helps, try to visualize applying moderate - firm pressure with a PURPOSE to every pressure point. With a purpose I mean, doing the exercise PROPERLY by taking your time to concentrate and contract your fingers slowly in the areas you're trying to maximize growth. Also, I always hold for no more than 1.5 secs, as much as my fingers can handle to better gauge pressure levels, since harder pressure typically builds up faster the longer you hold something. Also, another good way to measure your pressure levels is if you pinch your under forearm skin and have that same "blood rush" "inflamed" effect/feeling on your head, your pressure levels, in my opinion are stable or even optimal depending on your hold time. Again, if you're not experiencing dandruff and/or sebum and scalp is not pinkish red, then you should apply more pressure. If you are experiencing these effects, and still feel worried about hard pressure, then go softer and see if those same effects occur.

Regarding MSM, I think 10g seems reasonable which is roughly 2 scoops as you mentioned. Try to find one that's always 100% pharmaceutical grade meaning one that's standardized or "pure". Nice to hear it's working on your facial hair; hopefully it will provide you with voluminous hair in the upcoming months.

Overall, I think you have a well-balanced, synergistic program. If you can, try incorporating more dermarolling OR bristle boar brushing/tapping in addition to the Mar V rubber scalp massager from amazon to maximize experience with FASTER results.

Hey thanks again, I agree with everything.

I actually do boar bristle tapping daily but will probably cut down on the frequency.

I don't think I have any regrowth yet but it's quite early still, and like you said, will take awhile at this stage (not really severe but...I dunno).  

About the "grease", I think I'm getting that, my fingers end up a bit slippery/greasy (obviously Very Happy ) after doing DT.  Sometimes I get that sticky glue substance but that is more rare.  I don't get much dandruff anymore though.

The MSM is a good "OptiMSM" brand powder, I think that's the one produced in the U.S., and it only cost me $38.00 at the vitamin shoppe for two whole pounds of powder which will last a long, long time! The only thing I need are those kitchen measuring spoons since now I'm just using a rounded teaspoon which obviously is inaccurate.

Thanks!

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay07 Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:28 am

Reborn Hair PPP wrote:Hello everyone,

Hair Growth Status

Reborn Hair PPP

Hi RH PP,

thank you for your post. I was wondering how effective you think dermarolling is on the hairline? I have been doing DT for over a year now and have only maintained. Do you think adding DR would help? What are your thoughts on it?

Thanks

Jay07

Back to top Go down

Post  Reborn Hair PPP Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:48 am

johndoe1225 wrote:
Reborn Hair PPP wrote:
johndoe1225 wrote:
Reborn Hair PPP wrote:

Hey Steve,

Thanks!

Hey John,

Hey thanks again, I agree with everything.

I actually do boar bristle tapping daily but will probably cut down on the frequency.

I don't think I have any regrowth yet but it's quite early still, and like you said, will take awhile at this stage (not really severe but...I dunno).  

About the "grease", I think I'm getting that, my fingers end up a bit slippery/greasy (obviously Very Happy ) after doing DT.  Sometimes I get that sticky glue substance but that is more rare.  I don't get much dandruff anymore though.

The MSM is a good "OptiMSM" brand powder, I think that's the one produced in the U.S., and it only cost me $38.00 at the vitamin shoppe for two whole pounds of powder which will last a long, long time!  The only thing I need are those kitchen measuring spoons since now I'm just using a rounded teaspoon which obviously is inaccurate.

Thanks!

Hey John,

I think these are all good signs that you are doing the exercise properly. If you want bristle boar brushing to be more impactful, I usually push down on the brush in a designated area and perform circular motions (about 110 times). Tapping is great to get balanced coverage but I feel it's not as vigorous or penetrable as the circular motions. One key note, circular motions hurts like someone inserting hot needles in your scalp, so the aftermath is usually mild-moderate skin peeling. I can tolerate it because my scalp got used to it over time and I only perform it once every 10 or 20 days.

I agree with you, I think OptiMSM is a great high quality brand and your dosage seems to be reasonable. Just don't overdo it because the supplement is technically not FDA approved for safety uses.

I don't know what hair loss stage you fall into, but I would say at the least you should see some visible signs of regrowth probably around the 6 month mark or later. Definitely keep us posted. With some, visible signs of regrowth were apparent during months 2-3; with others, between months 6-8. It just really depends on how quickly your body can respond to a new treatment.

Take care buddy and thanks for the update!

Reborn Hair PPP
Reborn Hair PPP

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next