Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 43 EmptyYesterday at 8:05 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 43 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 43 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 43 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 43 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 43 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 43 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 43 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 43 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

+78
StillSomeTime
Hotspur
Dannyboy
zarathustra
australian
egghead
thisainteasy
SuperMechanioventraliosis
HairOfReason
Serge
gatorNic
Sage 1
johndoe1225
Organism
NW0
Columbo
Faither
BE-COOL
MikeGore
Oker
CausticSymmetry
TheDivineMarquis
RAptor
Nanas
Denied
NotPatrickStewart
focuspoint
rukongai
bitvortex
Hole
theseeker86
dzeris
cloud201
alphadelta
drex1999
YAER
Ho Chi Minh
Brabus
Mageik
gorilla_power
rayl
alb_ert
sanderson
Joey Ramone
rofl
MrGalea
chubbfrank
Duketronix
tooyoungforthis
NDW
PotentPotential
Xenon
Jay07
stanis
Amin80
hairyshowers
SonofOdin
OpenBook
Complexx
berti
Aeons7
schpiloch123
hiilikeyourbeard
stresssucks
Slimnuts
bov51
CaptainGiggles
Florain
sizzlinghairs
Buster121
xyro
ANewHope
Growdamnit
fghjfghj
deleteme
NYJets
Biffy
Keanoseg
82 posters

Page 43 of 43 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43

Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 43 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  Ho Chi Minh Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:28 am

bogv51 wrote:
Hole wrote:
Sage 1 wrote:

Dear bog,

You could have just click on my profile and see the date of my first post. You could have maybe then got an idea about how long I've been trying this. Instead you just trashed me.

The fact that you have been here longer or posted more stuff doesn't make you a guru or entitled to trash everyone. It just means you have a lot of free time, you are probably over paranoid about your hair, and in general you like confrontation because it makes you feel more powerful. I don't care.

I will start my 6 month aprox. the 10th of July, and I will keep going on with this experiment. This is something I CHOOSE TO DO. It is MY EXPERIMENT, and MY RESULTS.

Honestly I am not earning nothing by sharing my experience, just maybe wasting time. And you... well, you are just a drop of dust in the virtual space of trolls.

My 2 cents.

Stop posting false claim. I can bet my life that the regrowth you're seeing are not regrowth. Anyone that think about starting dt, don't, unless you want to start losing more hair.

any news on ur progress with dt bogv?

Ho Chi Minh

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 43 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43