Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 40 EmptyToday at 8:05 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 40 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 40 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 40 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 40 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 40 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 40 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 40 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

+78
StillSomeTime
Hotspur
Dannyboy
zarathustra
australian
egghead
thisainteasy
SuperMechanioventraliosis
HairOfReason
Serge
gatorNic
Sage 1
johndoe1225
Organism
NW0
Columbo
Faither
BE-COOL
MikeGore
Oker
CausticSymmetry
TheDivineMarquis
RAptor
Nanas
Denied
NotPatrickStewart
focuspoint
rukongai
bitvortex
Hole
theseeker86
dzeris
cloud201
alphadelta
drex1999
YAER
Ho Chi Minh
Brabus
Mageik
gorilla_power
rayl
alb_ert
sanderson
Joey Ramone
rofl
MrGalea
chubbfrank
Duketronix
tooyoungforthis
NDW
PotentPotential
Xenon
Jay07
stanis
Amin80
hairyshowers
SonofOdin
OpenBook
Complexx
berti
Aeons7
schpiloch123
hiilikeyourbeard
stresssucks
Slimnuts
bov51
CaptainGiggles
Florain
sizzlinghairs
Buster121
xyro
ANewHope
Growdamnit
fghjfghj
deleteme
NYJets
Biffy
Keanoseg
82 posters

Page 40 of 43 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 40 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  Xenon Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:18 am

Hotspur wrote:
Xenon wrote:
Growdamnit wrote:I am on a hair loss forum because I lost hair. I don't believe in drugs that screw up your body in more ways than one. DT is supposed to be a natural method that grows hair. Not one fucking person has showed pictures in which they actually got their hair back. I have done the method longer than most people still in the thread and still you ignore my warnings. Go ahead and lose your hair, I really don't give a shit if you don't want to listen.

Grow, not worth wasting your breath, man, you saw how many pricks attacked me for exposing the "method" for the hoax it is. If they want to believe it works, let them believe what they want to believe. If newbs want to buy into their bullshit? Fuck 'em. They'll be in the same situation as you in a years time with a heavily receded hairline, and Complexx and Co will return under a new guise telling them they're doing it all wrong.

I feel sorry for you poor bastards. This method didn't work for you. Those that say it has are lying or blind. And nobody else should bother discussing the issue through fear of offending you?

I'm cynical. I think Choy's study is dubious for a variety of reasons. That said, scalp massage is free, has anecdotal support -- Albeit Mixed -- and has a smattering of supportive scientific references.

As John recommended, perhaps you can start your own thread?

Grow did this for over a year, many other people have been doing it for over a year, and got the same results: baldness. The person who claimed miraculous regrowth (Complexx) was a fraud who I exposed (although his reluctance to post progress pics deemed exposing him unnecessary).

And you're not in a position to feel sorry for us "poor bastards". You posted:

"I've been applying the technique for over 4 months. During that time my hairline has receded [no shit, Sherlock]. However, for most of that time I've been applying it wrong via just pressing and not pinching [keep telling yourself that]."

^^Good luck with that tongue
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 40 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  johndoe1225 Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:46 am

Xenon wrote:
Hotspur wrote:
Xenon wrote:
Growdamnit wrote:I am on a hair loss forum because I lost hair. I don't believe in drugs that screw up your body in more ways than one. DT is supposed to be a natural method that grows hair. Not one fucking person has showed pictures in which they actually got their hair back. I have done the method longer than most people still in the thread and still you ignore my warnings. Go ahead and lose your hair, I really don't give a shit if you don't want to listen.

Grow, not worth wasting your breath, man, you saw how many pricks attacked me for exposing the "method" for the hoax it is. If they want to believe it works, let them believe what they want to believe. If newbs want to buy into their bullshit? Fuck 'em. They'll be in the same situation as you in a years time with a heavily receded hairline, and Complexx and Co will return under a new guise telling them they're doing it all wrong.

I feel sorry for you poor bastards. This method didn't work for you. Those that say it has are lying or blind. And nobody else should bother discussing the issue through fear of offending you?

I'm cynical. I think Choy's study is dubious for a variety of reasons. That said, scalp massage is free, has anecdotal support -- Albeit Mixed -- and has a smattering of supportive scientific references.

As John recommended, perhaps you can start your own thread?

Thank you, I wish all good luck too.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Columbo Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:52 am

Talking of studies, came across this few days ago while looking over one of those face yoga sites, and made me think of DT:

Skin Remodeling

Tissue Engineering and Wound Healing Laboratory at Brigham and Women’s Hospital, an affiliate of Harvard Medical School; Tufts University School of Medicine; and the University of Padua, among other contributing authors.

In the study, researchers noted that the “accumulation of neuropeptides in both epidermis and dermis were significantly increased after cyclical stretching of skin.”

In layman’s terms, the research concluded that by stretching the skin, cellular physiology is affected in a positive way, Crowley explains. Following the smallest amount of tissue damage, which is not visible to the naked eye, the body’s natural healing process takes over, a reaction triggered by FlexEffect’s Cross Stretching technique. As it heals, the body creates new collagen and elastin fibers, accompanied by a build-up of glycosaminoglycans (molecules that restore the skin’s moisture capacity); the result, Crowley notes, is firmer, more elastic skin with fewer facial wrinkles.
Columbo
Columbo

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:54 am

Columbo wrote:Talking of studies, came across this few days ago while looking over one of those face yoga sites, and made me think of DT:

Skin Remodeling

Tissue Engineering and Wound Healing Laboratory at Brigham and Women’s Hospital, an affiliate of Harvard Medical School; Tufts University School of Medicine; and the University of Padua, among other contributing authors.

In the study, researchers noted that the “accumulation of neuropeptides in both epidermis and dermis were significantly increased after cyclical stretching of skin.”

In layman’s terms, the research concluded that by stretching the skin, cellular physiology is affected in a positive way, Crowley explains. Following the smallest amount of tissue damage, which is not visible to the naked eye, the body’s natural healing process takes over, a reaction triggered by FlexEffect’s Cross Stretching technique. As it heals, the body creates new collagen and elastin fibers, accompanied by a build-up of glycosaminoglycans (molecules that restore the skin’s moisture capacity); the result, Crowley notes, is firmer, more elastic skin with fewer facial wrinkles.

Very interesting

But the part that always worries me (about DT) is the amount of wounding/damage we should be getting, I mostly use keano's pinch and stretch technique now and only a few minutes of nail clawing.

I really don't classify keano's compress and stretch as wounding really, I kind of just do that because it really makes everything super loose and relaxed.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotspur Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:16 am

Xenon wrote:

Let's remember this critique is coming from a man who failed miserably in his own efforts to restore his hair. Today he gets his kicks from trolling a hair-loss website. Poor lad.

Unlike this dopey bitch ^ I'm still a Norwood 1. Just let me know if you need advice (or counseling) Xenon. The Immortal Hair Loss forum is always here to support you.

Hotspur

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:05 am

Hotspur wrote:
Xenon wrote:

Unlike this dopey bitch ^ I'm still a Norwood 1. Just let me know if you need advice (or counseling) Xenon. The Immortal Hair Loss forum is always here to support you.  

NW1 wat, damn, what type of hair loss did you have? What did you do? Shocked

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:11 am

Never have I said this was my last time on this post—know your shit before posting false accusations. I have done this method for over a year. My scalp has become much healthier than before and a lot of sebum, dead skin, and overall scalp issues are coming to an end.

One problem, I am not growing my hair back.

Heed my warnings, for when you do this and realize it hasn't worked in a year or so, don't come crying to me because you shut your ears. I am here for a purpose, not to lollygag around a campfire doing a fucking rain dance.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:12 am

Growdamnit wrote:My scalp has become much healthier than before and a lot of sebum, dead skin, and overall scalp issues are coming to an end.

God that sounds horrible, won't someone save us from DT, AKA Destruction Therapy

"My last post" referred to Xenon.

Last edited by johndoe1225 on Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:13 am

You won't grow your hair back.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:14 am

Growdamnit wrote:You won't grow your hair back.

So ASSUMING you're right, the alternative is to lose your hair anyway and retain all the crappy scalp issues you just mentioned DT cured.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:33 am

Hotspur wrote:
Xenon wrote:

Let's remember this critique is coming from a man who failed miserably in his own efforts to restore his hair. Today he gets his kicks from trolling a hair-loss website. Poor lad.

Well, shouldn't my failure to restore my hair (over sixteen years) be testimony to how difficult it is to actually regrow hair? You're a freshman who thinks he knows his shit, but you really don't, and time and experience will eventually enable you to realize this. Believe me, I've left no stone unturned in my research, and coming full circle, the core of the problem lies in a balding gene. Unless that issue has been corrected, then you will continue to bald. Sure, apart from the balding gene, there are secondary factors which accelerate the immune response within follicles (DT being a major one), but the primary issue will always remain a balding gene which is triggered by androgens.

Oh and you're still a NW1? Then why would you further jeopardize your situation? Can you not see the futility in this? By your own admission, you said that your hairline has started to recede since being on DT. This is the equivalent of taking a sledge hammer to iron out a tiny dent in a ferrari, then totally demolishing it in the process.

And it's not me who's going to need counselling - give it a year, and when you've made yourself completely bald, you're the one who is going to need counselling.

But best of luck either way.

P.S. To summarize: the balding gene places galea follicles in a immunoreactive state, but other insults to follicles (such as mechanical overload) further heighten this immune response. Basically, additional insults just speed up the balding process. Yet, if you are endowed with enough knowledge from early on, then you can slow this down to a complete halt. So, when you think I'm trolling, this is merely a result of your cognitive dissonance. I've spent a great deal of time exposing the trolls who were behind this hoax, yet I'm still attacked anyway.

Keanoseg was a fraud. There's no way on earth he regrew his hair to the level he claims he did within a short time span. if you re-examine his progress photos, he claimed to have gone from NW2 to 1 in a matter of 2 months. That's absolute nonsense. First of all we would have seen thinner hairs regenerating and sporadically -- not complete regrowth like that. Once he was called out on his bullshit (by former supporters) he disappeared. He, Complexx, Duketronix, Drexx, Rob, the non-existent Henry Choy are a group of market researchers who were hoping to capitalize on this hoax.

I completely stand by my word on that.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:23 am

johndoe1225 wrote:
Growdamnit wrote:You won't grow your hair back.

So ASSUMING you're right, the alternative is to lose your hair anyway and retain all the crappy scalp issues you just mentioned DT cured.
You know, I'd say if we were on a scalp-loosening forum, then you found the golden ticket.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:12 am

I'd like to say one final word on this; instead of dismissing me as a failure, if I was you, I'd absorb all of my research and use it to prevent any further hairloss. I'm not blowing my own trumpet when I say this either. If I had all of this knowledge when I first started losing my hair I can safely assert that my hairloss situation would not be as bad as it is now. Nowhere near. I haven't just sat in a dark room smoking a weed for the past sixteen years to reach the conclusions I have. On the contrary - I have carefully examined recurring inflammatory triggers, which took me a very long time to figure out, as well as losing lots of my hairline in the process. This was especially difficult to ascertain due to the mass of mis/disinformation out there.

What I have deduced from my research is, galea follicles - in those with the baldness gene - act as stress markers (hence the presence of heat shock proteins), or a biological alarm system if you will. Any stressors present in the body trigger an immune response with these specific follicles because they are so immunoreactive. If you check out the multitude of stressors which I have mentioned in my previous threads / posts, you will know how to prevent the follicles from flaring up so much, and keep your hair for a much longer period, and perhaps regrow any recently miniaturized follicles.

So, when you think I'm trolling, think again. I wouldn't spend so much time on the boards contributing my ideas to try help people out if I was trolling. I merely see bullshit for what it is, and DT is a big steaming pile of it.

Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:36 pm

[quote="Xenon"][quote="Hotspur"]
Xenon wrote:

Well, shouldn't my failure to restore my hair (over sixteen years) be testimony to how difficult it is to actually regrow hair? You're a freshman who thinks he knows his shit, but you really don't, and time and experience will eventually enable you to realize this.

This 100%!

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:03 am

+2.

U can either follow the same basic set of theories that were also floating round 10 years ago, with their corresponding treatments, and experience the same loss of hair, or you can accept that some older people who have experience might just know more than you, and follow their advice, and perhaps avoid the waste of time/money/hair/emotion that was lost to us. Not that we know how to cure mpb, because noone does, but we do know what doesnt work, and what accelerates it.

i hate to steal a quote from far cry 3, but its so true, the true definition of insanity is doing the same things over and over and expecting things to change.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:28 am

Generally speaking, despite the follicles being so immunoreactive, they will not inflame unless there is a stressor present. How do I know this? Because my follicles are never chronically or even acutely inflamed unless I have subjected myself to ongoing forms stress. For instance, last week my vertex was chronically inflamed, and this was because of the ketodiet I had been on during that time, but since switching back to carbohydrates, the inflammation has completely vanished. What could the issue be with ketodiets? There are many, but starvation causes an increase in heat shock proteins, which thus cause the follicles to flare up. Again, this is an example of how follicular inflammation is alerting us to early signs of bodily harm. Once that problem has been eliminated, then so will the inflammation, so will the hairloss.

Here are the stressors to be aware of:

1. Sleep deprivation

2. Ketosis / starvation / nutrient deficiency

3. Extremes of body temperature (both hot and cold). Cells need to be at core temperature in order to function.

4. Heavy metal toxicity and other toxins

5. Gluten / wheat

6. Hypoxia

7. Dehydration

8. Infection, i.e, squalene peroxide from sebum build up, fungus, etc.

9. Mechanical force / friction

10. Too much strenuous exercise  

11. Anxiety / mental or emotional stress

12. Imbalanced blood pH

13. Excessive masturbation

14. Electromagnetic radiation

For further info, you might want to check out this page on heat shock / stress proteins: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat_shock_protein

Last edited by Xenon on Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  gorilla_power Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:53 am

Xenon ,fats are a starvation form of energy for future needs.
Carbon is the universal fuel in the form of carbohydrates.
And nitrogen in the form of proteins is a good way to burn the system(acidosis)
and damage the kidneys.Clogged kidneys will cause clogged lymphatic system which will cause suffocation and inflammation of the follicle.

gorilla_power

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:47 am

gorilla_power wrote:Xenon ,fats are a starvation form of energy for future needs.
Carbon is the universal fuel in the form of carbohydrates.
And nitrogen in the form of proteins is a good way to burn the system(acidosis)
and damage the kidneys.Clogged kidneys will cause clogged lymphatic system which will cause suffocation and inflammation of the follicle.

Yep, I generally agree.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotspur Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:23 am

Xenon wrote:
So, when you think I'm trolling, think again. I wouldn't spend so much time on the boards contributing my ideas to try help people out if I was trolling. I merely see bullshit for what it is, and DT is a big steaming pile of it.

This dialogue benefits the community.

Xenon, you're the poster-boy of learned helplessness. You'll regale us with your 'insider' knowledge, litany of failures and dissuade others from their own independent research and experimentation.

I'm in my mid-30's. I began reading books on hair-loss in my late teens. I began reading clinical trials and medical journals in my mid-20's. Up until February 2014 I had the hairline of an 18 year old.

Just good luck? Perhaps. Over the past decade I've taken Finasteride/Dutasteride, had a healthy diet and 'experimented' with various unproven shampoos and therapies. That probably helped.

Why have I begun to experience hair-loss over the last 18 months? Senescence, a shift in diet, a bout of stress and resistance to 5AR inhibitors are likely explanations. I only began to apply DT 4 months ago.

Onto scalp massage. For reasons I won't outline here, I believe Choy's study is highly dubious. However, I'm encouraged to continue based on a variety of positive anecdotes and the work Rei Ogawa.

Ogawa outlines scalp massage can likely:

> Up/Down regulate thousands of genes.
> Initiate the hair-cycle.
> Accelerate hair-growth.

Ogawa is set to publish more findings. While you're feeling sorry for yourself and trolling 'freshman' John, I and others will dive into the next round of research with an open-mind and positive outlook.

And BTW, since you've left 'no stone unturned', did you identify any deficiencies in your blood tests?

Hotspur

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:35 am

“Xenon, you're the poster-boy of learned helplessness. You'll regale us with your 'insider' knowledge, litany of failures and dissuade others from their own independent research and experimentation.”

Learned helplessness? LOL I've been trying to work out the problem for many years, and will continue to do so. Last time I checked, trying to help oneself was the opposite of being in a state of helplessness. Erm, what changed? If I was helpless I'd be desperately buying into bullshit such as DT (as helpless idiots like you do). If I manage to completely reverse my hairloss, then great, if not, then perhaps it was a worthy goal to strive towards regardless. I depend on no one to solve my problems for me, all of my research has been learned from recognizing patterns of inflammation within my own body – not some Chinese whisper passed onto me by a desperately helpless tool like you.

Also, I'm not dissuading anyone from doing anything. If a fool like you wants to go make your situation worse, then do what the fuck you will. I could care less LOL

As for my litany of failures? You're the idiot losing your hair from DT. You fail epically.

“I'm in my mid-30's. I began reading books on hair-loss in my late teens. I began reading clinical trials and medical journals in my mid-20's. Up until February 2014 I had the hairline of an 18 year old.”

^^LOL get your story straight, dickhead, you were previously an NW1 (a complete hairline) in your previous post, now your hairline vanished last year? Seriously, and I'm the troll here?

"Just good luck? Perhaps. Over the past decade I've taken Finasteride/Dutasteride, had a healthy diet and 'experimented' with various unproven shampoos and therapies. That probably helped.

Why have I begun to experience hair-loss over the last 18 months? Senescence, a shift in diet, a bout of stress and resistance to 5AR inhibitors are likely explanations. I only began to apply DT 4 months ago."

^^Yeh LOL you fucking dumb ass, I did make my point about DT last year. Despite being vocal on the sham therapy, and the overwhelming numbers of bald cases, AND the obvious bullshit artists who I exposed, you chose to ignore this, proceed regardless and lose your hair in the process ...Why you trolling yourself? To borrow a pearl of wisdom from Complexx, 'You must hate your life'.

"Onto scalp massage. For reasons I won't outline here, I believe Choy's study is highly dubious. However, I'm encouraged to continue based on a variety of positive anecdotes and the work Rei Ogawa."

^^”Highly dubious”, yet here you are doing DT anyway, and lost your hair... anyway. LOL What an idiot! You should write the Complete Idiot's Guide to Baldness or How to Lose Your Hair in 60 Days LOLOL

Yawn... heard it all before, so save your breath, fool. I'm sure Mr Miyagi Ogawa has countless before and after success stories, right? … just no photos to back up his claims. Is Rei Ogawa also from the Hong Kong University by any chance? LOLOL

"Ogawa is set to publish more findings."

^^Do keep me informed, I can hardly wait!

“While you're feeling sorry for yourself and trolling 'freshman' John, I and others will dive into the next round of research with an open-mind and positive outlook.”

Boo hoo hoo... does anyone have any tissues to wipe away my tears self pity? ...Only I think you're going to need those tissues in the following months LOL Oh and dive into the next round of research, you will indeed... that “round of research” is called a brick wall LOLOL

"And BTW, since you've left 'no stone unturned', did you identify any deficiencies in your blood tests?"

Well, I did leave a few stones unturned, actually, but then some scam artist came and started marketing them as bian stones - you know - those magical hair growth rocks Mr Miyagi brought all the way back from Okinawa? LOLOL

Anyway, do continue! I promise I wont gloat, in the coming months, when your head becomes mistaken for a ten pin bowling ball. Well, maybe just a tad.

What a helpless wanker haha.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:58 am

Hotspur wrote:
Onto scalp massage. For reasons I won't outline here, I believe Choy's study is highly dubious. However, I'm encouraged to continue based on a variety of positive anecdotes and the work Rei Ogawa.

Hey Hot, I watched a little bit of that video of Ogawa and mechanotherapy, but I don't remember if he mentioned any specific massage techniques?  Do you have any insight on that?  Do they differ from DT (not that we really know the proper technique for it anyway lol) significantly?

Also, bit off topic, but I think that MSM has really made my facial hair growth explode. Before MSM it probably grew below average, but recently I started being more religious about MSM, and after I finished my MSM capsules I started on about 7-9 grams or so a day of high quality MSM powder (hard to measure exactly with a teaspoon but whatever), and my facial har is now quite thick and growing much faster than normal.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotspur Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:03 am

Xenon wrote:“Xenon, you're the poster-boy of learned helplessness. You'll regale us with your 'insider' knowledge, litany of failures and dissuade others from their own independent research and experimentation.”

Learned helplessness? LOL

Aww. Did I hurt your feelings Xenon?

Thanks for writing such a lengthy response. I'm glad my opinion means so much to you. We've just established you're full of shit. You say you left 'no stone unturned', but never tried to identify and correct deficiencies?

As for your jibe about NW1, I'll clarify it for you. Grown long my hair looks thin in places. There's thinning around the left temple but other than that I have a full head of hair. Despite all your 'research' ... You're bald.

The rest of your post is childish drivel. Jealousy is a horrible thing isn't it?

Hotspur

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotspur Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:14 am

johndoe1225 wrote:
Hotspur wrote:

Hey Hot, I watched a little bit of that video of Ogawa and mechanotherapy, but I don't remember if he mentioned any specific massage techniques?  Do you have any insight on that?  Do they differ from DT (not that we really know the proper technique for it anyway lol) significantly?

Go to 34 minutes of his presentation at the 8th World Congress for Hair Research. He briefly outlines his testing there -- As a new member Immortal Hair won't let me post the link -- And he's due to publish more findings later this year.

Hotspur

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:21 am

“Aww. Did I hurt your feelings Xenon?”

Nah, on the contrary, you made me laugh, so thanks for that haha

“Thanks for writing such a lengthy response. I'm glad my opinion means so much to you. We've just established you're full of shit. You say you left 'no stone unturned', but never tried to identify and correct deficiencies?”

I've identified the deficiencies alright – your IQ and mental state hahaha

“As for your jibe about NW1, I'll clarify it for you. Grown long my hair looks thin in places. There's thinning around the left temple but other than that I have a full head of hair. Despite all your 'research' ... You're bald.”

Well, receded and thinning in the vertex, yes, but not quite the full cue ball yet. Yet... you're quickly on your way to overtaking me, and the most tragic aspect is, it's all willingly self inflicted. But hey, man, if you want me to do some Miyagi Ogawa wax on, wax off, on your cue ball in the coming months, just give me a holler OK? LOL

“The rest of your post is childish drivel. Jealousy is a horrible thing isn't it?”

Yeh, man, I'm seething with envy at a low IQ idiot who willingly inflicts hair loss on himself. And yes, I agree my post was childish drivel... simpletons like you need to be spoken to like children LOLOL

Keep me updated on your progress in the coming months Razz
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotspur Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:25 am

Xenon wrote:“Aww. Did I hurt your feelings Xenon?”

Nah, on the contrary, you made me laugh, so thanks for that haha

“Thanks for writing such a lengthy response. I'm glad my opinion means so much to you. We've just established you're full of shit. You say you left 'no stone unturned', but never tried to identify and correct deficiencies?”

I've identified the deficiencies alright – your IQ and mental state hahaha

“As for your jibe about NW1, I'll clarify it for you. Grown long my hair looks thin in places. There's thinning around the left temple but other than that I have a full head of hair. Despite all your 'research' ... You're bald.”

Well, receded and thinning in the vertex, yes, but not quite the full cue ball yet. Yet... you're quickly on your way to overtaking me, and the most tragic aspect is, it's all willingly self inflicted. But hey, man, if you want me to do some Miyagi Ogawa wax on, wax off, on your cue ball in the coming months, just give me a holler OK? LOL

“The rest of your post is childish drivel. Jealousy is a horrible thing isn't it?”

Yeh, man, I'm seething with envy at a low IQ idiot who willingly inflicts hair loss on himself. And yes, I agree my post was childish drivel... simpletons like you need to be spoken to like children LOLOL

Keep me updated on your progress in the coming months Razz

Lol. What a twat ^.

Let me know when you have a substantive contribution to make.

Hotspur

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 43 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next