Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Supposed Regrowth Protocol EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Supposed Regrowth Protocol EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Supposed Regrowth Protocol EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Supposed Regrowth Protocol EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Supposed Regrowth Protocol EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Supposed Regrowth Protocol EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Supposed Regrowth Protocol EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Supposed Regrowth Protocol EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Supposed Regrowth Protocol EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Supposed Regrowth Protocol

+36
TNT
whodathunkit
The Hulk
WontGiveIn
Ubiyca
johnt
Hairy Potter
nicks
lookalike
ScourgeV
RAptor
The Liberator
SonofOdin
bov51
Jay07
hiilikeyourbeard
CausticSymmetry
Live forever
Duketronix
DeadlyDevice
JamesDean
egodust
Biffy
mistermr
Manoko
Smurfy
NYJets
chubbfrank
Zaphod
yup
AS54
Complexx
stresssucks
rofl
sanderson
40 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Supposed Regrowth Protocol Empty Supposed Regrowth Protocol

Post  sanderson Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:56 am

i think this guy was/is taking sterioids during this time.. so i'm not sure how that plays a part. it could have been sterioid related hairloss and then this fixed it. looks a lot like IH protocol.. are you lurking around here Taeian?

Before
Supposed Regrowth Protocol VO00x1y
Supposed Regrowth Protocol 5VuD6x0
Supposed Regrowth Protocol 7YQPruM

after
Supposed Regrowth Protocol J9ls7Qd
Supposed Regrowth Protocol 6uHRAhE
Supposed Regrowth Protocol FA65l5U

Taeian and many others from gh15 completely REVERSED their hair loss using this protocol.

Disclaimer: Consult your doctor or physician before following this protocol.

Reasons Your Hair Isn’t Growing:
Inflammation
Excessive estrogen
Fungus (Candida)
Heavy Metals
High Blood Sugar/Insulin
Scalp Fibrosis

DHT doesn’t matter, it only speeds the process of hair loss. Using finasteride only hides the underlying health issues.

Now before we start:

Remove wheat from your diet, it inhibits mineral absorption VERY strongly. Other grains do this as well to a lesser degree. Remove them as well if you want your supplementation to be the most effective.

Take internally:

Virgin (Unrefined) Coconut Oil: 3 to 6 table spoons /day

Lowers DHT, but increases libido.
It can sometimes stop shedding within a week. You can take more if you want faster results.

Iodine: 12.5-100mg /day

50mg is the standard dose. Be aware that you may experience symptoms of halogen detox as your body flushes out excess halogens (Fluoride/Bromide/Chlorine)
Iodine is basically fuel for the Thyroid. The Thyroid filters the blood and regulates hormone levels. This is one of the most important supplements in the protocol.
Use the Lugols solution of it, it’s a mixture of Iodine and Iodide. JCrows is a good brand. Iodine is for your thyroid and Iodide is good for your bodily tissues (Hair, skin, organs, etc).
The 5% formula contains 5% Iodine and 10% Iodide. It has a total Iodine content of 125.6 mg/mL.
Make sure you get NON-radioactive Iodine.
Bonus: Iodine also helps sleep

Selenium Methionine: 400 to 600 mcg /day

Selenium must be taken with Iodine, it prevents negative side effects from occurring and converts the thyroid hormone t4 into its active version t3.
Two Brazil nuts contain 400mcg of Selenium, I prefer them because Selenium tablets smell bad.

Chromium GTF: 400mcg /day.

This is to control blood glucose spikes, because excess insulin kills your hair.
High blood sugar feeds fungus (Candida) in your body which also causes hair loss.
High blood sugar also creates an acidic environment within the body which causes the immune system to attack your hair (inflammation).
I take 200mg with each meal, for my two biggest meals each day.

Magnesium Citrate: 2000mg /day.

Split up the dosage and take away from other minerals (like Zinc) as they compete for absorption. After a few months lower the dosage to 1000mg /day
Studies show Magnesium improves blood glucose by 50% and can cure Type 2 diabetes.
This is good because insulin resistance can also lead to estrogen trouble and inflammation (which triggers hair loss).

Zinc Picolinate: 150mg /day

Displaces Copper. High Copper levels cause your body to hold on to Estrogen, not allowing excretion. Left untreated over time, Estrogen levels build up.
Countries like the US who use Copper pipes for their water experience these problems more often. Copper usually contaminates many foods of these countries as well.
Take until levels are normal, then you can lower the dose to 50mg /day (if you wish)
I personally take 200mg /day.

Molybdenum: 500mcg 3 times /day (Or with meals)

Also helps displace Copper.

Niacinamide (b3): 500-1000mg before bed.

Beneficial to sleep, cancer, anxiety AND hair loss.

Green Tea Extract: 3 to 6 caps /day

Stimulates hair follicles

Omega 3 Fish Oil: 3 to 4 gelcaps or more /day

Quells inflammation

Cod Liver Oil: 3 to 6 gelcaps /day

Quells inflammation
If you’re only going to take one type of fish oil, choose Cod Liver Oil.

Vitamin K2 (MK-4): dosage unknown

K2 shuttles Calcium from your blood to your bones. The less Calcium in your blood, the less that will be available to settle into your scalp and prevent hair growth.

Vitamin E: 400mg /day

Enhances blood circulation to scalp

Boron: 3-20mg /day

Start low, gauge how you feel. Cycle 3 days on, 3 days off.
It's anti-inflammatory and helps regulate hormones.

B Vitamins: Full-Fat Liver Powder contains a range of b vitamins.

B vitamins give you energy. People deficient in B vitamins tend to have sleep disorders and low HGH (HGH helps hair growth).
Liver powder is superior to B-complex vitamins because B-complex vitamins contain B6, which can cause nerve damage (and is linked to autism). P-5-P is the broken down version of B6 and will not cause these problems (I think?)

P-5-P (Pyridoxal phosphate): Up to 300mg /day

Inhibits Prolactin. Prolactin is a hair growth inhibitor.

Taurine: 1400-3000mg /day.

Rids the body of fibrosis including liver cirrhosis and scalp fibrosis.

Baking Soda: 3-4tsp /day taken in glasses of water throughout the day

Candida fungus thrives in acidic (low-oxygen) environments. Baking Soda alkalizes (high-oxygen environment) the body so Candida cannot survive.
Baking soda 30 minutes after meals will help final stage digestion after food leaves the stomach and enters the duodeum.

Cayenne Powder: 1 capsule with large meals

Helps digestion, can heal stomach uclers and improve heartburn. Improves circulation. Can be used topically on scalp mixed into an oil or cream to stimulate blood flow and follicle growth.

Take all of the fat-based supplements together.

Use topically on scalp:

Apple Cider Vinegar: Rinse scalp every other day before bed.

Mix 2-3 tbsp in a small cup of water. Rinse your scalp with it, rub it in, and dry your head with it still in. Sleep with it in your hair. It'll kill topical fungus AND clear calcium deposits which prevent hair growth (mpb people have this badly)
Bragg’s brand is the best; most health food stores have it.

Niacinamide and Boron:

After the vinegar rinse, open one Niacinamide and one Boron capsule and dump them in a bowl. Add a few trickles of water to create a paste. Rub it on your bald spots. Many people report new hairs to spring up within weeks.

Nizoral:

Use in the shower every other day at first, then reduce to 2-3 times /week.
Kills scalp fungus.

Spironolactone:

Antagonist of DHT and agonist of Estrogen. Estrogen itself is good for hair, it just causes problems in high amounts systemically.
Buy Spiro powder from Alibaba.com from a gold supplier. It’s a bit expensive though.
Mix with alcohol. Apply to scalp and leave on overnight.

Emu Oil:

Apply when your scalp is itchy or inflamed, extremely good at reducing inflammation. Penetrates deep into skin.

THREAD LINKS to people doing this now:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160444941
http://fitmisc.com/forum/showthread.php/38850-hair-regrowth-protocol
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Supposed Regrowth Protocol Empty Re: Supposed Regrowth Protocol

Post  rofl Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:06 pm

i see alot of supplements , more than id be able to afford.

how do we know its not just the spiro. look at his skin. thats exactly wat happens to ppl when blocking androgens.

dont get me wrong, its a great result, but i dont want to block androgens
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:07 pm

rofl wrote:i see alot of supplements , more than id be able to afford.

how do we know its not just the spiro.  look at his skin.  thats exactly wat happens to ppl when blocking androgens.

dont get me wrong, its a great result, but i dont want to block androgens

what happened to his skin?
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:15 pm

his skin has cleared up, got less oily and greasey.

im sure we'd all like better skin. but imo its because the spiro has gone systemic, unless hes rubbing it on his face. i dont believe all thats from supplements.

i just would rather not use a drug thats used in combination with hormones for male to female gender reassignment. add the risk of gyno, male breast cancer, hormonal instability, penile shrinkage, erectile dysfunction etc, and i think its pretty obvious what androgen blockers actually do, especially over a long period of time, since youll be taking it for life, or lose the gains.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  stresssucks Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:22 pm

You definitely can improve your skin that much without Spiro.

stresssucks

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:31 pm

its not so much that i think its impossible for supplments to do it, its just that if someones using spiro, id say that its more likely its the spiro. i also suspect this guys coming off creatine or other DHT raising supplments.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:32 pm

Interesting post, Sanderson.

But one thing I wanted to address....

DHT doesn't matter? I'm pretty sure that's what causes nearly everything to happen man.... Lol. After the scalp gets tight, DHT turns into the bad guy.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  stresssucks Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:50 pm

I'm reading the thread. The photos don't show a good angle so it's hard to tell. Combine that with he said he has only been doing it for a month.

It does look like he's seen some thickening, but I'm not sure about regrowth. And a month seems too fast.

stresssucks

Back to top Go down

Post  stresssucks Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:08 am

stresssucks wrote:I'm reading the thread. The photos don't show a good angle so it's hard to tell. Combine that with he said he has only been doing it for a month.

It does look like he's seen some thickening, but I'm not sure about regrowth. And a month seems too fast.

Nvm, the person who said 1 month and who the photos are of are two different people.

I still question the photos though.

stresssucks

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:53 am

The pictures are smoke and mirrors. Any guy who's been dealing with hair loss of a certain degree knows exactly what to do with their hair to hide certain "areas".

In the after photos he's grown his hair out longer and if you look at the "grain" of the hair, you can see that its been combed intentionally to hide that area, and the longer hair from the lateral aspects of the head is being swooped over to hide the thinning spots.

Dude still has good, thick hair and great coverage everywhere else, so it makes that possible. What makes this kind of thing impossible is when you start getting the diffuse kind of thing (either that or the recession gets far back enough). This guy is still well within his "safe" zone, and the drugs might help keep him there for a while. The only thing he's risking are the sides.

However, I will say the last couple photos do look like he's seen thickening.

EDIT: misunderstood the length of time the guy had been on it

Last edited by AS54 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  yup Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:30 am

3-4 spoons of baking soda. ????????

One must be crazy to put this poison inside the stomach.

I agree with the internal use of coconut oil and external use of
acv. For the other stuff you just play with your own chemistry without knowing
whats going on.

yup

Back to top Go down

Post  stresssucks Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:35 am

AS54 wrote:The duration of his treatment is the real kicker, not to mention the anti-androgens.

The pictures are smoke and mirrors. Any guy who's been dealing with hair loss of a certain degree knows exactly what to do with their hair to hide certain "areas".

In the after photos he's grown his hair out longer and if you look at the "grain" of the hair, you can see that its been combed intentionally to hide that area, and the longer hair from the lateral aspects of the head is being swooped over to hide the thinning spots.

Dude still has good, thick hair and great coverage everywhere else, so it makes that possible. What makes this kind of thing impossible is when you start getting the diffuse kind of thing (either that or the recession gets far back enough). This guy is still well within his "safe" zone, and the drugs might help keep him there for a while. The only thing he's risking are the sides.

However, I will say the last couple photos do look like he's seen thickening.

were you able to find duration information?

stresssucks

Back to top Go down

Post  stresssucks Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:36 am

yup wrote:3-4 spoons of baking soda. ????????

One must be crazy to put this poison inside the stomach.

I agree with the internal use of coconut oil and external use of
acv. For the other stuff you just play with your own chemistry without knowing
whats going on.

I think Ray Peat says drinking baking soda is OK. I've read that it increases CO2. Which as Roddy has discussed is beneficial for hair loss among other things.

stresssucks

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:42 am

I can see there is some benefit of his regimen in the pictures. If not hair count but the quality of it, and skin (wrinkles) in general. But pictures can be deceiving as hell. If it works for him, great, as it's hell of regimen. Not as hellish as from our guy dan(thethinningguy), but sort of the similar approach to different balding pattern. And it seems as b vitamins are also here a dominant factor in the approach.

It's highly individualized regimen and i bet he's addressing also some other things beside hairloss with it (consciously). Is this trigger finger/carpal tunnel treatment with 300mg highly activated p5p? Also the iodine, taurine, zinc... all high dosages with possible concerns if this was about to take for everybody as non individualized regimen.  Since he would seem to suffer a yeast related hairloss, with temples being particularly exposed, i wonder where is extra biotin, and some detox supporting nutrients - beside iodine and taurine. Talking about metals - chlorella, humifulvate? I'd definetly add some plant antioxidants and vitamin C, to what he's taking or cutting down the doses a bit, but why smarting if results are there?

I wonder how it would work if he add MSM, needling with dermaroller and LLLT?

I thing he forgot to say what he eats. I bet he's not a vegetarian...

As for the dosages, there is a limit of how much can be absorbed via ingestion at a the time. Particularly b vitamins and some minerals. It's my interest of how much of the material is simply flushed in the toilet on such regimens...

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:55 am

stresssucks wrote:
were you able to find duration information?

Hey SS, no I didn't. I was actually being lazy and going by Complex' comment and I only looked at the photos in the linked thread. Just glancing at it, I assumed the OP was the guy in those pics, but it wasn't. The guy jacked that regimen and the photos from some other user. So the guy who made that thread had only been on it about 1-2 months. As for the man in the pics (assuming we're looking at the same guy in all of them), I have no idea how long he had been doing that.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  chubbfrank Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:01 pm

What is this from? Do you have a link?

chubbfrank

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:15 pm

chubbfrank wrote:What is this from? Do you have a link?

check the bottom of the first post my dude.

also, anyone have any thoughts on the topical boron/niacinamide? i've been searching online but havnt been able to find anything on this. he claims this brings regrowth to bald areas.
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:15 pm

Dont know about boron, but i've made myself (and for my girlfriend) niacinamide+dmae+zinc+vitamin c topical, that i tried various times on my scalp. No shed, no regrowth, to early to tell anything. Beside it, the skin like it and there are patents as well as skin products that use this combination of nutrition. I dont think you will loose hair with niacinamide, but dont think it will do much for regrowth either... You can try as it's very cheap material:

6.66$
http://www.iherb.com/Nature-s-Plus-Niacinamide-500-mg-90-Tablets/51112

Anybody know how is with mixing MSM with vitamin C + DMAE+niacninamide. Is there any conflicts so is not used in formulas worldwide?

Last edited by Beebrox on Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  NYJets Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:13 pm

I had success with a niacinamide topical years and years ago in combination with LLLT, for what it's worth. There were some other ingredients in there, if you really want to know what was in it I can try and pull it up on regrowth site, I had posted them there.
NYJets
NYJets

Back to top Go down

Post  Smurfy Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:26 am

I have leftover boric acid... would adding this to a niacinamide solution work? Never considered using them together.
Smurfy
Smurfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Manoko Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:20 am

Another pic from the same guy, for what it's worth:

Supposed Regrowth Protocol 6OKGIoZ

I purchased almost everything from the list, I should receive it in 10 days top. I will let you guys know how this goes. Smile

Manoko

Back to top Go down

Post  stresssucks Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:06 am

That last picture seals the deal that he has seen significant improvements.

stresssucks

Back to top Go down

Post  Manoko Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:51 am

stresssucks wrote:That last picture seals the deal that he has seen significant improvements.

Agreed.

Wonder why this thread doesn't get more attention.

Manoko

Back to top Go down

Post  stresssucks Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:45 am

Does the type of vinegar really matter?

stresssucks

Back to top Go down

Post  mistermr Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:14 pm

Manoko wrote:
stresssucks wrote:That last picture seals the deal that he has seen significant improvements.

Agreed.

Wonder why this thread doesn't get more attention.

It's probably because it's pretty damn close to the Immortal Hair regimen and people on this forum know this combination of supps

mistermr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next