Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Supposed Regrowth Protocol - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 8:05 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
Supposed Regrowth Protocol - Page 6 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Supposed Regrowth Protocol - Page 6 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Supposed Regrowth Protocol - Page 6 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Supposed Regrowth Protocol - Page 6 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Supposed Regrowth Protocol - Page 6 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Supposed Regrowth Protocol - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Supposed Regrowth Protocol - Page 6 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Supposed Regrowth Protocol - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Supposed Regrowth Protocol

+36
TNT
whodathunkit
The Hulk
WontGiveIn
Ubiyca
johnt
Hairy Potter
nicks
lookalike
ScourgeV
RAptor
The Liberator
SonofOdin
bov51
Jay07
hiilikeyourbeard
CausticSymmetry
Live forever
Duketronix
DeadlyDevice
JamesDean
egodust
Biffy
mistermr
Manoko
Smurfy
NYJets
chubbfrank
Zaphod
yup
AS54
Complexx
stresssucks
rofl
sanderson
40 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Supposed Regrowth Protocol - Page 6 Empty Re: Supposed Regrowth Protocol

Post  Duketronix Thu May 08, 2014 1:05 am

A bit over a week I believe. But my results are probably faster than someone who has never worked at their hairloss from these tangles before.

I literally already had all but a couple of these supplements and had used them in the past for periods but never in conjunction at these ratios.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  Ubiyca Fri May 09, 2014 9:14 pm

Duketronix wrote:A bit over a week I believe.  But my results are probably faster than someone who has never worked at their hairloss from these tangles before.

I literally already had all but a couple of these supplements and had used them in the past for periods but never in conjunction at these ratios.

What's your diet been like?

Ubiyca

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Sat May 10, 2014 2:22 am

No grains/breads, not even rice usually. Lots of fatty meats. Grass fed beef couple times a week, bacon for breakfast. Sweet potato in the afternoon as my main source of carbs, i add butter, turmeric, cinnamon, s&p). Chicken fairly often as well.
Sometimes I have an orange or grapefruit in the morning then wait a bit before eating other food.

Often having semi pasteurized whole, grass fed milk with 5-6 raw eggs in it for breakfast but then I don't eat anything else for a good 4 hours and about 20-30 mins after I drink some baking soda water to help it along once it out of the stomach. Sometimes breakfast is a frittata (4-5 eggs, broccoli, red onion, red/green pepper, green onion, lots of turmeric and cayenne, avocado and goat feta on top).

Other than that? Mostly lots of greens, salads (always make my own dressings with herbs, olive oil and acv), frozen organic veg if I'm in a hurry (carrots, peas, green beans).

Sometimes I'll have some potato.

I have sunwarrior protein after the gym, make my own chia seed drinks (can google it), grow my own broccoli sprouts and make my own kefir sometimes. Haven't made kefir in a bit actually, worried my grains are dead so I should really do that....

I save all my chicken carcasses and buy organic beef femur cut up form the butchers (super cheap) and keep all my veg ends in the freezer then once every couple weeks I make a stock/broth from it. I use apple cider vinegar, good salts and lots of herb in it (thyme, basil, sage, peppercorns, etc....) I usually drink a cup of this stuff before bed and also reduce it to make a sort of demi for chicken sometimes if it's older or dry.

Yup.... think that's the gist.... There's probably some I'm forgetting. My life/house has just become a very healthful environment and I've developed such good habits that none of it seems like any work to me. It really doesn't take up much time, probably a lot less than decided where to go or order in from.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Sat May 10, 2014 3:00 am

Sounds like a really solid diet. Good for you on making that a lifestyle.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  WontGiveIn Sat May 10, 2014 11:07 am

How goes it guys?

Anyone have links to where they're buying supplements?

WontGiveIn

Back to top Go down

Post  johnt Sat May 10, 2014 12:22 pm

You can find most on iherb.com

johnt

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Sun May 11, 2014 7:25 am

AS54 wrote:Sounds like a really solid diet. Good for you on making that a lifestyle.

Thanks man. It's been a slow progression over a decade of trying things like raw food, fermenting this and that etc.....

It's like an amateur guitar player or golfer in my mind. You just gotta forgive yourself when you stray and get back to working towards your goals again and again. Eventually you may not be THE BEST at it, but you'll be surprised how far you get.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Sun May 11, 2014 6:08 pm

Duketronix wrote:I use emu oil that I've added coq10 and a  little saw palmetto to before bed along with a squirt of magnesium oil along with some castor oil.  

Using nizoral every couple days or Bronner's peppermint.  I spray diluted acv/water mix on after showers and work it in then leave it to dry.  

I don't do the paste of niacinamide and boron that is part of the protocol but I do have a spray bottle with it inside and I spray that on once a day.

Trying to keep my hopes in check, but this is the best reaction I've had in years of all this stuff.

FINGERS CROSSED!

What is a good quality Emu Oil, Duke? I'm trying to find some reputable, good quality brands to purchase some Rosehip oil and Emu oil of. Any recommendations? Anyone else please feel free to post your recommendations/suggestions. Thanks in advance guys!

PS: Sorry guys, didn't mean to hijack the thread!
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hulk Sun May 11, 2014 10:28 pm

What is CS' opinion on this protocol?

The Hulk

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Mon May 12, 2014 6:10 am

Complexx wrote:What is a good quality Emu Oil, Duke? I'm trying to find some reputable, good quality brands to purchase some Rosehip oil and Emu oil of. Any recommendations? Anyone else please feel free to post your recommendations/suggestions. Thanks in advance guys!

http://www.lbemuoil.com

Hands down the best emu oil I've ever tried. No funky smell at all. Great customer service. Been using it for over 10 years for my skin, although I don't use on my hair. I don't use any oil at all on my hair as a habit, because of the mess.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Mon May 12, 2014 9:18 am

Complexx wrote:
Duketronix wrote:I use emu oil that I've added coq10 and a  little saw palmetto to before bed along with a squirt of magnesium oil along with some castor oil.  

Using nizoral every couple days or Bronner's peppermint.  I spray diluted acv/water mix on after showers and work it in then leave it to dry.  

I don't do the paste of niacinamide and boron that is part of the protocol but I do have a spray bottle with it inside and I spray that on once a day.

Trying to keep my hopes in check, but this is the best reaction I've had in years of all this stuff.

FINGERS CROSSED!

What is a good quality Emu Oil, Duke? I'm trying to find some reputable, good quality brands to purchase some Rosehip oil and Emu oil of. Any recommendations? Anyone else please feel free to post your recommendations/suggestions. Thanks in advance guys!

PS: Sorry guys, didn't mean to hijack the thread!

what are your plans with the emu oil? Very Happy
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon May 12, 2014 3:19 pm

Renky wrote:What is CS' opinion on this protocol?

I've received a few inquiries on the dosages on the minerals.

This year especially I have seen a few threads suggesting certain combinations recommended for "everyone"
which in my opinion/experience is not appropriate.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:16 pm

I didn't want to vanish without a word, so I'm bumping this with a very brief message to simply say that this does work for me. Even the parts of this regimen that seemed unnecessary, I did anyway. This was all really a leap of blind faith that ended up finally solving my problems. I won't post progress pictures, because the growth I do have can be attributed to lighting, or more oil in hair etc. It's really odd how I can take photos in the same location, but the lighting turns out so much differently. Anyway my mpb is severe, I went from NW1.5 -> NW3.5 in a time span of 8 months and I think even if I have just remained the same, this is a miracle in itself and a heavy burden lifted. I highly suggest giving this protocol a second glance. Maybe someone more researched than I can figure out the source behind the magic. Right now I would say that I now sit at a NW3 after being on the brink of losing my entire frontal portion... I think if I can make it to NW2, I can finally be content.

I also think we need to look at what many now propose as facts, with more scrutiny. I've read things about the hair cycles being many months long, but yet we have people like myself, and many others who recede at such a rapid rate that how can this be true? If my hair can miniaturize so quickly, than surely it can regrow just as fast. That is my theory anyway, but I am no scientist. I've been active in the bb.com thread, and I won't give out my username but those that have also been active probably know anyway. But, I'm here if anyone has any questions on the protocol. I've spoken with Taeian at length in pms to ensure everything is optimal, but again, I am not as well researched as I should be.

It's certainly on my to-do list to truly dissect this protocol and understand the mechanisms behind it because I intend on doing this for life. However with a part time job, and Accounting research, it is hard to lend much time towards this endeavor.
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:46 pm

SonofOdin- If you aren't already doing the DT massage START!

These two things in concert are amazing. There's other health stuff that this protocol has helped me with.

For one I'm sleeping better than I have since I was a kid with vivid dreams I always remember.

Small bacne I had is gone and other things.

At any rate this combined with the DT is filling in my temples like crazy. I am still cautious about getting my hopes up but it has never looked so good before. Steady regrowth coming right down my forehead. Just had a pretty big shed though, all across my head. Think it's a good thing though as I've experienced some interesting changes in my scalp in the past week or so.

Any way congrats and I just wanted to encourage you to try the DT if you haven't.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:43 am

SonofOdin,

When you say that it is working for you, could you elaborate a bit? Obviously, I'm assuming you're referring to hair benefits. But are there other things you've noticed about your health or day-to-day that have improved?

Also wondering what you feel might be one or a few of the most important aspects of the regimen? Thanks man.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:45 am

Duke - That sounds great  Very Happy  I think I did try DT once for like a day but it was difficult to stay motivated because my forearms were shot after performing the intense massages and my performance in the gym suffered because of it. Probably something I just need to get used to though. Has DT thickened up the hair on your scalp as a whole? There are times I feel I'm seeing a bit too much scalp, but it seems as far as recession goes, I've stopped that right in its tracks and even have a solid row of hairs that now appear to be terminal.

AS54 - Hair has definitely improved, but I do have a few health benefits that may come across as a bit bizarre. For one, my speech impediment(stuttering) seems to have almost disappeared. This I attribute to the B vitamins, and I think the liver powder is really key for this. My social anxiety has definitely lowered, but I am no extrovert as due to the impediment I've spent most of my life speaking only as much as I need to to get by... but if i want to say something, I now have less fear in doing so.

Secondly, my digestion has improved. I'm able to eat large amounts of fat with very little distress, and have even been able to eat eggs(I have a sensitivity) without acquiring a pregnant look... I still get a 'something isn't right' feeling in my stomach but this is good progress for me. I attribute that to eating a nightly serving of saukraut after learning of its power from the bb thread.

And lastly, and this I almost hesitate to state because it seems a little ridiculous but, my testicles seem larger and there seems to be more blood flow down there. I'm not sure if others will experience this, because I'm realizing I was truly messed up. I grew up on Soy Milk(mother fed it to me as a child, with good intentions of course), and of heavy carbs from my former gaming days. At age 22(I'm 23 now) I noticed I had little to no libido and that my flaccid appearance had become very small. I had my T levels checked and I fell into the normal range at 450, but for a 22 year old that lifts consistently this is very low. Also reading the recent thread on here about feminization of males had me thinking upon this again... this protocol, according to its creator removes excess estrogen from the body and I think I had a lot to get rid of, though I've never had things like gyno.

The maker really stresses that the protocol functions as a whole but if I had to guess on what's most important I'd say:

- Liver powder, Iodine, Zinc, Magnesium and 3-6 daily tbsp of coconut oil.

I still have a ways to go on fixing my health. Following a stressful event in my life I've developed what appears to be permanent jaw tension, and when I'm asleep I try to grind my teeth and have to wear something to prevent that. This kind of pressure in the head can't be good for my hair. It's a sign that while the protocol I'm on now is great, I still have further to go to optimize my health. Folks over at the bb thread are now heavily into the parasite cleanse, but for the time being I'm holding off on that. This post wasn't meant to be this long, but oh well  Laughing 
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:04 am

Bahaha stupid apple smart mouse.... had a nice big post here and just went back a page to lose it.... I'll do a quick version.

Well.... YES my hair is better and thicker is the gist of it. No more dermatitis, no more numb spots, no more flaking and hair coming in slow and steady. It take a long time still but I now have short hairs all the way down to a NW0 that are visible to the naked eye without getting ridiculously close. Not visible from a distance but there are random longer ones throughout and many along the hair line going terminal etc..e tc.... basically just like drexx's progress.

It is VERY hard at first but once the scalp becomes more pliable it is much easier to do. At first it took ALL my willpower to do 20 minutes. Now it's like a light massage to get the same effect.

My balls are also healthier! Bigger looking more full. Morning wood almost everyday and my ejaculate is more voluminous and VERY white. I'd have called it white before but now it is like a veneer tooth and creamier. TMI for some I'm sure but it seems positive to me. Could be the zinc?

-As an a side, I had a diagnosed vericocele on my right testicle and doing PE and pelvic floor exercises it has been %100 gone for almost a year now. I can't believe I was at one point looking into surgery options for it.

I also used to get gallbladder pain when I ate high fat, that is also gone. High fat all day almost now, no problem. based on my current understanding I believe the gallbladder problems were triggered by long periods of raw food with too little fat which cause the bile to become stagnant. Well that's the simple way to put it at least. Anyway had some discomfort at the start but no problems for a long time now.

I'm also MUCH more relaxed and sociable. This has helped with productivity and focus in my life as well. I find I'm getting more done with less effort or stress and finding time to relax as a result.

In the gym I lost a ridiculous amount of weight on this protocol but it was AAAAAaaaall fat and I'm regaining muscle to replace it. I went from 175 down to 162 but now am gaining back (at 168 yesterday) and look shredded like I've never been. For a while in the gym i was sweating a lot when I started this protocol, and it STANK. Detoxing things I guess.

Anyway, that ended up being fairly long but covers most of what I had to say. Like I've said before, this protocol covers areas I have addressed before but never in concert and some not at these aggressive dosages. Whatever it is happening I'm not going back.

ALSO Odin, don't change anything about your supps or do the parasite cleanse so long as you're feeling good and getting results and GET ON THAT DT! Get those new nutrients distributed all across your dome. I've always liked manuals but DT is something special. Also important to note, if you start DT your scalp may be sore and not feel too great towards the beginning on some days. Don't let that discourage you. Mine did it too.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:34 pm

balls are bigger.. hows the libido? improved at all or stayed the same?
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:36 pm

I'm really glad you posted Duke, it makes me feel less crazy about the balls getting bigger thing and the whole social anxiety bit. I think zinc is playing a role in the sexual effects, but everything is really all just a cascading domino effect of hitting everything from so many different angles. That's really the key I think, not any one thing, or things. I've heard even gluten is highly estrogenic so eliminating that has likely helped, along with the high fat diet.

His theory on the eskimo diet and their almost zero rate of baldness has really fascinated me. This isn't a part of the protocol, but Taeian mentioned in the thread that he does take gelatin too. We're really only eating muscle meat instead of the whole animal like we did in the past, so things like the liver powder, and gelatin I feel are important to add. I'm only on my second day of gelatin though, it's just something I'm doing to see if I can kick my regrowth into an even higher gear  Very Happy I'm going to research DT again when I have more time and see if I can incorporate it while I am watching tv or something. Please, keep me posted on how things go.

@Sanderson, for me I'm just noticing my flaccid look is larger, and balls are bigger. My libido is still meh, maybe improved a little, but understand that life issues, and then this hair thing was the straw that broke the camels back. Depression is probably amongst the most potent libido killers so I could be on a godly protocol and still probably be meh until I get my shit sorted. The mind is a powerful thing, and I almost think my regrowth would be even better if I could feel positive most of the time.
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:59 pm

sanderson wrote:balls are bigger.. hows the libido? improved at all or stayed the same?

For me libido has increased but only over the past week or two. Had no difference at first but then have had some days of just awesome horniness like a teenager in the past couple weeks. Like, I look at a hot girl and get a %70 erection I have to worry about embarrassing me. Haven't had that in a looooong time.

As a result I've started doing PE again which I had stopped for a while. I'm also making a point of not using porn to do it this time. I don't know if I could have done that before.... but it's so much easier to get hard now it's not a big deal using my imagination instead. I'd say just the desire to do that is a change too..... don't think I'd want to use energy for that before.

I still believe we all have peculiarities that make any one protocol suspect in terms of universality, but for most I think this regimen will at least get them to a better place in terms of health.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  TNT Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:40 pm

Could you please link me the iodine brand that u are using?

Also, you take zinc 100-150mg /day?

TNT

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:57 pm

Taking a load of 100 to 150 mg per day will eventually suppress the immune system and undermine aromatase....It works in the short term (would not suggest taking these mega doses for too long).

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:25 pm

SonofOdin wrote:I didn't want to vanish without a word, so I'm bumping this with a very brief message to simply say that this does work for me. Even the parts of this regimen that seemed unnecessary, I did anyway. This was all really a leap of blind faith that ended up finally solving my problems. I won't post progress pictures, because the growth I do have can be attributed to lighting, or more oil in hair etc. It's really odd how I can take photos in the same location, but the lighting turns out so much differently. Anyway my mpb is severe, I went from NW1.5 -> NW3.5 in a time span of 8 months and I think even if I have just remained the same, this is a miracle in itself and a heavy burden lifted. I highly suggest giving this protocol a second glance. Maybe someone more researched than I can figure out the source behind the magic. Right now I would say that I now sit at a NW3 after being on the brink of losing my entire frontal portion... I think if I can make it to NW2, I can finally be content.

I also think we need to look at what many now propose as facts, with more scrutiny. I've read things about the hair cycles being many months long, but yet we have people like myself, and many others who recede at such a rapid rate that how can this be true? If my hair can miniaturize so quickly, than surely it can regrow just as fast. That is my theory anyway, but I am no scientist. I've been active in the bb.com thread, and I won't give out my username but those that have also been active probably know anyway. But, I'm here if anyone has any questions on the protocol. I've spoken with Taeian at length in pms to ensure everything is optimal, but again, I am not as well researched as I should be.

It's certainly on my to-do list to truly dissect this protocol and understand the mechanisms behind it because I intend on doing this for life. However with a part time job, and Accounting research, it is hard to lend much time towards this endeavor.

Hi, do you follow Taelian's regimen exactly? i mean, with money being tight do you think there is anything that can be left out? Also, did you have bad scalp itch/ inflammation and has that now gone due to the regimen? Has your hair loss/ shedding stopped?

Thanks
/

ElmoSuper8

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:20 am

@ElmoSuper8, I had the kind of itching that would make me want to tear my follicles out... but yes the itching is gone for me but I do notice it return if I slip up on my diet. I still notice shedding but its far less than it once was. My recession has stopped and is now reversing. I do follow Taeian's regimen exactly, and I know what its like not wanting to dive into something so expensive but it gets better later on when you get on the maintenance doses. It'd be hard for me to say what is causing most of the effects.

But, I think you could leave out Boron, Citrulline Malate, and maybe fish oil if you keep fish a regular part of your diet.

I no longer take 100mg of zinc a day by the way. After a month, I switched to 50mg eod once I got symptoms of things being too much. I also only take 13mg of iodine as maintenance.
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:36 am

SonofOdin wrote:@ElmoSuper8, I had the kind of itching that would make me want to tear my follicles out... but yes the itching is gone for me but I do notice it return if I slip up on my diet. I still notice shedding but its far less than it once was. My recession has stopped and is now reversing. I do follow Taeian's regimen exactly, and I know what its like not wanting to dive into something so expensive but it gets better later on when you get on the maintenance doses. It'd be hard for me to say what is causing most of the effects.

But, I think you could leave out Boron, Citrulline Malate, and maybe fish oil if you keep fish a regular part of your diet.

I no longer take 100mg of zinc a day by the way. After a month, I switched to 50mg eod once I got symptoms of things being too much. I also only take 13mg of iodine as maintenance.

Hi, thanks for getting back to me. So you are actually getting regrowth? And at the temples no less? That's pretty amazing Smile Any regrowth at the crown?

Did you have any issues with eyebrow hair loss?

What brand of iodine are you taking? I have this one - http://www.iherb.com/TPCS-Iosol-Formula-II-1-fl-oz-30-ml/4785#p=1&oos=1&disc=0&lc=en-US&w=iosol&rc=3&sr=null&ic=1

But the dosage is very small - 1830 mcg per drop.

Thanks

ElmoSuper8

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next