Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Supposed Regrowth Protocol - Page 5 EmptyToday at 8:05 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
Supposed Regrowth Protocol - Page 5 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Supposed Regrowth Protocol - Page 5 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Supposed Regrowth Protocol - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Supposed Regrowth Protocol - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Supposed Regrowth Protocol - Page 5 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Supposed Regrowth Protocol - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Supposed Regrowth Protocol - Page 5 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Supposed Regrowth Protocol - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Supposed Regrowth Protocol

+36
TNT
whodathunkit
The Hulk
WontGiveIn
Ubiyca
johnt
Hairy Potter
nicks
lookalike
ScourgeV
RAptor
The Liberator
SonofOdin
bov51
Jay07
hiilikeyourbeard
CausticSymmetry
Live forever
Duketronix
DeadlyDevice
JamesDean
egodust
Biffy
mistermr
Manoko
Smurfy
NYJets
chubbfrank
Zaphod
yup
AS54
Complexx
stresssucks
rofl
sanderson
40 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Supposed Regrowth Protocol - Page 5 Empty Re: Supposed Regrowth Protocol

Post  Manoko Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:10 am

SonofOdin wrote:I'm 23, and no, I work part-time min wage and cannot afford IH regimen. My hair loss comes at a difficult time when I've been dealing with other issues. It was sort of the tipping point and now I find it hard to seek out a second part time job as well as sign up for college... this regimen here is my last attempt before I leave this hair thing behind for good. IH's regimen can take up to a year to see results, but my father lost almost the entirety of his hair in a single year once mpb triggered, and I firmly believe I am seeing a daily eradication of my hair follicles that many have told me cannot even occur this quickly... anyway this regimen is supposed to receive the bulk of its results in 3 months, we shall see what occurs. Even if I fail I'll try to post back for the courtesy of others.

There is a problem though. This regimen is aimed, among other things, at fixing hormonal imbalances.
By taking a 5-AR inhibitor (like propecia) you are creating a huge imbalance in your androgen hormones, and Taeian said that the point of the regimen is to get rid of those band-aid solutions to MPB that don't work as much as they wouldn't if DHT was really the culprit.

So I understand how scared you might be to stop propecia, but if I understood correctly you're only 5 days into it right ?
Why not wait 3 months and give this regimen a proper try before jumping back on it if it fails ?

Doing the regimen while taking hormonal medication defeats its purpose. I have no idea if the regimen works or not, only one day into it so far, but if you take Taeian's word for it, you need to choose between propecia or this regimen.

Manoko

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:25 am

I second what Manoko is saying. Taking both together doesn't really make sense.

hope you find what works for you. Fin definitely helped me maintain and regrow a bit in my 20s. Stuff I do now is kicking the crap out of those results now though.
Fin also came whit a slew of slow onset side effects. Didn't think I had any until I quit it. Looking back it was just so gradual I never noticed.

I wouldn't recommend anyone take it, but I understand the panic and like I said it did help me control things until I was ready to try other ways. There wasn't this much discussion and information back then though....

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:04 am

Yeah I probably should try one or the other. Finasteride has a whole slew of possible negative side effects... but this regimen at the zinc doses it's at, doubles the risk of prostate cancer I've read. I've missed one dosage of fina while I think through this.
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  stresssucks Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:36 am

It does seem like a lot of zinc.

stresssucks

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:53 pm

ya but these dosage levels are only for a couple months and then you back off....

I'd be curious to see that prostate study. A lot of the time those studies are poorly done and the people on them aren't given proper co-factors to deal with the heavy laod of supplementation which obviously throws things out of whack.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:36 am

I messaged Taeian directly on this and linked the study http://jnci.oxfordjournals.org/content/95/13/1004.long

These were his thoughts:

Bullshir study not even a study but a assumption... They asked and guessed there zinc intake... That'd not what u call a controlled study.

It's the same with Vitamin a scare. Even in the study it self says this.

( 3 ). Several findings that link zinc with the suppression of prostate cancer cell growth ( 4 – 6 ) and inhibition of prostate tumor cell invasion ( 7 , 8 ) suggest that high intraprostatic zinc levels may protect against prostate carcinogenesis.

Zinc helps.prostate cancer and if even one man got prostate cancer from High dose zinc it wasn't the zinc. How do we know he didn't eat McDonalds all day with crpa nutrients . we need boron to also support prostate n anti cancer proven. So how do we know he ate very little boron mineral Maybe

It wasn't controlled only way to know is feed rats zinc n fed other rats low zinc.

Don't.forget after month or two zinc is to be lowrwed to 50 mg a day then month later down to 50 mg every other day. Then 50 mg twice a week or lesser brand mg and 20 ish mg day or less.
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  stresssucks Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:14 pm

On the other forum someone posted this:

"Updated Protocol: http://docs.google.com/document/d/1_...it?usp=sharing

Schedule: http://docs.google.com/document/d/1c...it?usp=sharing

Cheapest Products: http://docs.google.com/document/d/1b...it?usp=sharing"

stresssucks

Back to top Go down

Post  RAptor Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:51 am

do those links work for you?
RAptor
RAptor

http://www.echolocationweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  stresssucks Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:14 am

they did when i posted them last night. don't now.

stresssucks

Back to top Go down

Post  ScourgeV Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:55 am

Just thought I'd throw in that I'm trying this protocol out. I've been on it for 5 days now. Will update about my results whether good or bad.

ScourgeV

Back to top Go down

Post  lookalike Fri May 02, 2014 2:31 pm

Would following this regimen load your body with heavy metals and create a more toxic systemic environment? From what Ive read, heavy metals are a big part of what deteriorates and ages us. Could anyone weigh in on that? thank you

lookalike

Back to top Go down

Post  nicks Fri May 02, 2014 7:12 pm

I cant take my hair loss anymore.. I'm 23 and my hairline has been an NW 2.5 - 3 for the past 4 years but this year my hair started going thin. I started massaging and boar brushing my hair twice a day for 2 months now and I think my hairloss might be getting worse Sad

I seriously cant take this anymore. I feel like shit and feel like everyone looks down on me. I need to get on a regimen. Would you guys suggest I try this one or the IH one?

(I wont take propecia, whats the god damn point. My hairloss is pretty much at the point of no return. Before the thinning I would have considered a hair transplant.)

nicks

Back to top Go down

Post  Manoko Fri May 02, 2014 9:04 pm

nicks wrote:I cant take my hair loss anymore.. I'm 23 and my hairline has been an NW 2.5 - 3 for the past 4 years but this year my hair started going thin. I started massaging and boar brushing my hair twice a day for 2 months now and I think my hairloss might be getting worse Sad

I seriously cant take this anymore. I feel like shit and feel like everyone looks down on me. I need to get on a regimen. Would you guys suggest I try this one or the IH one?

(I wont take propecia, whats the god damn point. My hairloss is pretty much at the point of no return. Before the thinning I would have considered a hair transplant.)

You've got nothing to lose (except money and time), I would try this regimen in your place, and try it religeously (most of the supplements if not all, following the doses of the protocol, as well as a diet with no grains and low carb until you stop shedding and see regrowth).

I am in the same boat, 22 years old, following the regimen for 1 week now (but only 5 days zero grains low carb), and all I can say is most of my itch is gone.
Shedding may be slowing but I am not sure, need more time to assess.

Manoko

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairy Potter Fri May 02, 2014 9:33 pm

nicks wrote:I cant take my hair loss anymore.. I'm 23 and my hairline has been an NW 2.5 - 3 for the past 4 years but this year my hair started going thin. I started massaging and boar brushing my hair twice a day for 2 months now and I think my hairloss might be getting worse Sad

Nicks, if I were in your situation, and I had the cash, I'd get on this, or the IH regimen - also, I'd jump on the DT bandwagon like there's no tomorrow.

Hairy Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin Sun May 04, 2014 2:39 pm

I suggest hopping onto this regimen. It cost me $130-140 to get started for 2-3 months which may seem like a lot but if anything it has bought me a few months of not feeling so helpless and that I am fighting back. Whether it works or not, guess we'll see but the benefit of this regimen is the creator believes the bulk of the regrowth occurs in the first 3 months, so you'll find out rather quick if this is a fit for you.
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post   Sun May 04, 2014 8:01 pm

Is the low carb diet part of this regimen or something extra?

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin Mon May 05, 2014 12:30 pm

Very crucial part of the regimen. Limit your carbs to a max of 100g a day, and avoid all wheat.

lookalike wrote:Would following this regimen load your body with heavy metals and create a more toxic systemic environment? From what Ive read, heavy metals are a big part of what deteriorates and ages us. Could anyone weigh in on that? thank you

The protocol is detoxifying with the use of iodine, and the creator believes due to copper pipes and deficiencies in certain other minerals, that we carry too much copper which in turn leads to having too much estrogen. So zinc and molybdenum are used to displace copper. Overall I don't think it'd lead to such a toxic environment but I'm still catching up to the research.
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  stresssucks Mon May 05, 2014 1:01 pm

Lol @ the boron + niacinamide topical. my temples are orange!!!

stresssucks

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadlyDevice Wed May 07, 2014 1:33 am

Stress hormones will kill your hair and low carb is a good way to increase them. Eat fruit, not wheat. Fruit is "good carbs". Whatever that means.

DeadlyDevice

Back to top Go down

Post  johnt Wed May 07, 2014 6:40 am

Anyone else trying this regimen? I've been on it for a few days now, obviously too early to see any effects on hair, but I've been feeling pretty good. My workout today was the best I've had I years. I've tried a lot of the supplements in the past, but this is the first time I've done high dose coconut oil (5 to 7 tblsps daily) and I'm thinking that must be giving me some extra energy. I took some before pics my first day, if I see any hair results Ill be sure to post.

johnt

Back to top Go down

Post  chubbfrank Wed May 07, 2014 12:51 pm

I'm curious about where this guy came up with such a protocol. As others have mentioned, the ideas are similar, if not exactly the same, to IH's protocol and everything he has been saying

chubbfrank

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Wed May 07, 2014 2:23 pm

I've been doing it a little while now. It's making my regrowth speed up like crazy. Still doing DT and massage as well.

why did he make it? maybe this is just what ended up working for him? I have tried most of these thing sin the past but not always at the same time or at these doses. I've never had my hair coming in this fast before either. New terminal ones almost every day some of them well below my hairline.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin Wed May 07, 2014 4:00 pm

That's great! What topicals are you using Duke?
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Wed May 07, 2014 5:47 pm

I use emu oil that I've added coq10 and a little saw palmetto to before bed along with a squirt of magnesium oil along with some castor oil.

Using nizoral every couple days or Bronner's peppermint. I spray diluted acv/water mix on after showers and work it in then leave it to dry.

I don't do the paste of niacinamide and boron that is part of the protocol but I do have a spray bottle with it inside and I spray that on once a day.

Trying to keep my hopes in check, but this is the best reaction I've had in years of all this stuff.

FINGERS CROSSED!

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Wed May 07, 2014 5:56 pm

Duketronix wrote:I use emu oil that I've added coq10 and a  little saw palmetto to before bed along with a squirt of magnesium oil along with some castor oil.  

Using nizoral every couple days or Bronner's peppermint.  I spray diluted acv/water mix on after showers and work it in then leave it to dry.  

I don't do the paste of niacinamide and boron that is part of the protocol but I do have a spray bottle with it inside and I spray that on once a day.

Trying to keep my hopes in check, but this is the best reaction I've had in years of all this stuff.

FINGERS CROSSED!

How long have you been on the protocol? Ive been at it for about 4 days now

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next