Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Difficulty Swallowing During Sleep
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. EmptyYesterday at 4:25 am by shaftless

» Is it possible that testosterone levels have to be kept within a strict range?
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 3:08 am by Jean-Guy

» I am trying the Growband
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 2:57 am by Jean-Guy

» Hydrocurc
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 2:48 am by Jean-Guy

» questions about HGH
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:24 am by Dudard

» The Vital Role of NAD+ and Niacin in Longevity and Well-being
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 10:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» solar eclipse on april 8
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 1:53 am by shaftless

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 4:15 pm by Atlas

» How to increase FGF9
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 3:17 am by Atlas

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

+48
Terry1133
LawOfThelema
ninjishal
YARO
CampOfDavid
RAptor
froyd
focuspoint
Hotspur
bagofdeen
headcase
Growdamnit
MovieJunkie89
cdto2012
UzumakiNaruto
fred
runnerup
CausticSymmetry
Maines
tooyoungforthis
Ronald84
longhair31
H4ir
alphadelta
VikingJL
Jrli80
calvicie
AgapeBerry
Elessar
iuyyighghghgkh
Changexpert
Hole
bayman
bov51
magic_gro
SonofOdin
australian
MikeGore
sizzlinghairs
johndoe1225
Sage 1
Biffy
ElmoSuper8
hairderp
Xenon
ANewHope
sanderson
52 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. Empty Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  sanderson Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:12 am

http://swisstemples.blogspot.com/2015/09/my-progress.html

I already went a bit into the story behind this all in the "My Story" category. As mentioned before this was to be my last experiment before giving up and getting a transplant as so many had before me. Since I never responded to Minox, RU and didn't get any temple regrowth from Dutasteride either it seemed unlikely I'd ever get my dead temples back. I would say I was somewhere around the NW2-NW3 region.

Here's a shot before I started anything related to the Prostaglandin Protocol:

Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. SiogBhw

And two from the side as most of my progress pics were shot that way:

Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. Pr4ZNRY

My Protocol needed two things which were hard to replace, a way to lower PGD2 or block its receptor, and a way to significantly increase my PGE2 expression or introduce straight external PGE2 through a vehicle. The other points I could address by other means. A groupbuy was started for Seti and straight PGE2 powder. It was relatively hard to finish and got delayed due to people dropping out and other bullshit. Funny enough when people first approached Kane after hearing of our Seti GB Kane would tell them that "Seti needs a special modified version or the stomach acid would destroy it" and that people should buy his OC instead. Which is a complete lie as is clearly visible in the Kythera documents. After we were at about 90% participation in the Seti GB Kane would suddenly announce that he now would be selling Seti anyway (and never again was a word spoken about it having to be some special version ). He first claimed to be able to get it cheaper than our price, then increased his price, and a few weeks later again increased his price to double what we had in our GB. Good old chinese cut throat tactics. And some people are actually dumb enough to fall for it. (I will continue this story and more in the category "On Scammers")

Anyway. I was stuck without Seti and without PGE2 for a while.
So I started looking for alternatives and eventually found some. I added them as I went along, trying to replace those two missing components as best I can with a ghetto protocol. People who think this is a "kitchen sink" approach are entirely wrong and should be laughed at. You need to address 4 different points for real hair growth. Miss one base and you're unlikely to get anything. That's why these pessimistic idiots keep hoping for that one silver bullet, which indeed does not exist. You need the full package. Don't like it? Too bad, that's the way it is.

As mentioned above, I was looking for alternatives and gradually found and added them to the approach. One of the first big ones was, hilariously enough, castor oil. It contains up to 90% ricinoleic acid which activates one of the four PGE2 receptors (real PGE2 activates all four). So that was my first brick stone to lay down. I even took some Castor orally each day, but only enough to not have a laxative effect. This slightly darkened my hair over the weeks and months, and it even had somewhat of a hypertrichotic effect on my bodyhair in general. It even increased the length of my eyelashes. Crazy stuff. Eventually I added Sulfasalazine which systemically skewes the Prostaglandin H2 expression more towards the PGE2 side than the PGD2 one. It's a very poor man's approach to lowering PGD2 . Oh and another thing, I keep reading how some people obsess about PGF2a (Bimatoprost). Let me tell you now why that's stupid. Real PGE2 is way stronger and it actually turns into PGF2a afterwards. So you not only get a double whammy you also get it cheaper and stronger. (I will post my diagram of how Prostaglandins work and metabolize in the category "My theories")

So as I said, I kept adding stuff as I went along to make up for those missing pieces. After around 3-4 months after first starting the protocol I began to see some tiny first results. Funny enough due to the various internal stuff I take it even affected my frontal hairline where I didn't use any topicals.

Here you can see some tiny bits of hair sprouting, even along the hairline. The redness is from having dermarolled a day before which is another important part of the Protocol. You can see some hypertrichosis above my eyebrows, it's from the internal castor oil. You can also see how my hair darkened a bit, but it's not as extreme as shown since it's shot in a different lighting. It's a bit of a crappy pic since I was surprised to see all those hairs and shot it quickly to show it to the other guys at PHG.

This was shot at the 4 month mark. Specifically on 01.07.2015:

Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. XoYueLe

I further tweaked the protocol, added and removed some things. Tried to get better lighting. This one specifically marked the day when I added UVB sunburns to further increase endognous PGE2 expression. The big red mark is from that.

This was shot two weeks later on 16.07.2015:

Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. IOXXiyf

Another two weeks later, results increased enormously and I tried especially hard to get a good shot. I combined four different pics for this. This one really marked a milestone in that the results were now finally visible by naked eye from a normal distance. The makeshift approach paid off.

This was shot on 25.07.2015:

Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. DoHfnLr

Another two weeks later, results kept getting better, shot on 12.08.2015:

Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. KaHhpK5

And after yet another two weeks, some minor tweaking of the protocol there was even more improvement. This was shot on 04.09.2015:

Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. 3Qjk8P3

Another update. Combined four shots cause I wasn't satisfied with the focus/lighting of any of them. This was shot on 20.09.2015:

Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. XOLtHz2

As you can see, the new hairs are:
Pigmented
Way thicker than vellus hair
Way longer than vellus and keep increasing in length
Increasing in overall hair density from pic to pic
I have just received my Seti a few days ago and can now get rid of some of the makeshift products. No doubt the real deal will work even better. To be honest I'm already very satisfied with the speed of my regrowth and the results, but why not strive for the best?

I will most likely post a new pic this weekend since it's almost been another two weeks.

There we go another update. Didn't have a lot of time to get the shots right so I simply took one and rotated it to get it as close to the last one as possible. What happened since? I've been on Seti for about two weeks now. I've since received some Cloprostenol and started using it a few days ago. I'm also going to stop Sulfasalazine next week since I have Seti now.

This was shot on 03.10.2015:

Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. ZxAh67t

To the guys claiming to not be impressed. Where are your results? To the guys claiming "it's not possible", how come neither RU, Dut, Minox nor anything - including those years of using different experimental treatments grew anything on those temples that have been bald for almost 9 years? Yet how come my theory set into a practical approach did? Even on a shitty makeshift approach.

Let's have some real talk. The majority of those chest thumping forum celebrities are nothing but empty talk. They thrive on the little attention given to them by the less educated because they have nothing else in their lives. They don't understand half of the studies they cite, none of them ever had results outside of the good old "big 3 combo" and everyone eventually ended up with a hair transplant. And to you guys ripping off all those suffering from hairloss with overpriced products. To you guys lying to people and making money off of their problems. I sincerely hope you get ball cancer you scum of the earth.

The Prostaglandin protocol

http://swisstemples.blogspot.com/2015/09/the-prostaglandin-protocol.html

I will first explain the four angles that need to be taken care of to create regrowth. People usually obsess over one factor and then get disappointed when that alone isn't enough. Funny enough my good friend hellouser even posted about a rational, scientific approach like that on the public forums once after we had discussed it on PHG.

Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. LTXlbw4

OVEREXPRESSION OF PGD2 IN BALD SCALP
You probably know that Androgens, especially DHT are the "main culprit" for hairloss. Well, it's just the tip of the iceberg. People who are genetically prone to hairloss trigger an inflammatory reaction chain when Androgens dock to their scalp receptors. If left untreated the skin will express more and more PGD2 which leads to the actual hairloss. Even worse, not only will you lose your hair but the skin itself starts to genetically change and overproduce PTGDS. This means if a zone such as your temples for example have been slick bald for a while even anti androgens won't be enough to regrow hair in that area.

Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. ViBQnTl

So we have to take care of that nasty PGD2 production. In the past people tried COX1/COX2 inhibitors because that basically removes it right? Well, it didn't work out. People actually lost more hair because when you snip the chain that high you also remove the beneficial PGE2 prostaglandin chain. COX inhibitors should thus be avoided.

I suggest picking one of these solutions to fix the PGD2 problem:

Use a PTGDS inhibitor to break the conversion of PGH2 to PGD2. These are still somewhat exotic and expensive, thus not really feasible at the moment.
Block the receptor that PGD2 binds to. It's called the CRTH2 aka the GPR44 receptor. This is currently the best and cheapest solution.

UNDEREXPRESSION OF PGE2
So we now know that our scalp is turning PGH2 into PGD2. This also means it's creating less of the beneficial PGE2 which is crucial for hair growth. Why PGE2 above PGF2a? Because PGE2 is even strong enough to protect hair from radiotherapy. And if that's not enough for you, it actually turns into PGF2a afterwards. People have been experimenting with Bimatoprost in the past but since it's both weaker and more expensive it makes little sense to use it over real PGE2. Especially when PGE2 gives you the benefit of both.

Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. Bh8fj5n

Here are some of the solutions we can use to solve this problem:
Use a PTGDS inhibitor so less PGH2 converts to PGD2. As said before this is expensive so not very feasible.
Activate the PGE2 receptor with things mimicking its structure. Ricinoleic acid in Castor oil for example activates one of the three PGE2 receptors while real PGE2 activates all four. If you're tight on money it's definitely something to consider.
Apply exogenous PGE2 to the affected scalp area. This is the best and cheapest approach. By delivering real PGE2 we activate all four receptors and the skin will catalyze it into PGF2a afterwards.
By the way, substances expressing PGE1 such as Minoxidil and Miconazole should be used in the morning while you use PGE2 in the evening or vice versa. The problem here is that both are beneficial for hair but they antagonize each other. By waiting at least a few hours between using both you can get the benefit of them combined.

MECHANICAL WOUNDING/NEEDLING
We adressed the Prostaglandin imbalance which is the main lock on our hair follicles. Now, actual hair growth also has a myriad of small factors which can be extremely beneficial or extremely bad. People usually get lost in focusing on one of these by-factors which aren't a huge deal but certainly something that should be adressed if possible. Some of the smaller growth factors are VEGF, the FGF's, the EGF's etc. Some of the positive growth signals are WNT, SHH, etc. And some of the negative signals are DKK-1, TGF-beta2, etc. We can actually influence almost all of these and more towards an hair-growth-optimal state by physical wounding. The least intrusive and the one we have the most studies about is called "Dermaneedling". You are basically creating small wounds with needles in your skin which triggers wound healing in that area. Exactly this wound healing overrides many of the negative signals, increases the positive ones and releases and enormous amount of growth factors.

Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. O2QF7Jg

People on the hairloss forums have tried Dermarolling with some success. It actually paid off on its own with some rare people so there is definite real life proof even apart from the studies. Dermarolling is the cheaper, easier and less effective cousin of Dermaneedling. You are basically using a roller with needles attached and as the name says you roll it over the area to penetrate the skin with the needles. The problem with that is that the motion of rolling the needles creates wounds which are more akin to small tears instead of punch wounds. It's also a lot more painful from my experience. Personally I use an eletric Dermapen called the "Derminator" from Vaughter Wellness which is the cheapest one I could find. It does an amazing job. Shout out to Sarah Vaughter, love your products.

Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. Wt9EMYa

More Info/Another Thread On Same Topic

http://forum.doctissimo.fr/sante/calvitie-cheveux/approche-prostaglandines-environnement-sujet_168406_1.htm#_=_ you need to translate the page, it is in french

Hello friends, go ... here we go ... Sit quietly in your couch, away from distractions, because what follows will be quite long, especially since I tend to write a lot. Take the time to read everything, slowly, several times. Only once is not enough. I will try to detail everything up, and the purpose of this position will prevent countless questions. The questions that come up will be updated in this post. The protocol will evolve as SwissTemples SwissTemples seeks to refine at best, this position will evolve so often and I would warn you when it will be updated. REMINDER: Everything that follows is not the fruit of my work, it s' is the work of researchers, largely Cotsarelis, the whole is a synthesis of the hard work and testing by SwissTemples. His blog can be found here: http: http://swisstemples.blogspot.f [...] lcome.html About SwissTemples: SwissTemples is one of the people that I consider the most underground member wedged in terms of AAG. He is a man of 27-28 years, he began to have as many young men a widening gulfs at the age of 17 years. Like many of us, he did not react right away, he inquired on the Internet, he read as many of us many scary stories on the fina. One day, seeing that the situation was deteriorating, he tried finasteride, it gave him the best, but hair too plummeted to his liking ... .He started to "hang out" on US forums and more He tested a little while (natural, etc ...) remaining in the "corporate". He then get to know the forum via a banned member ... he joined this forum ... and he started to read more scientific studies on the subject, he took a real "passion" about the underground treatment, having understood that current treatments are not enough. He spent a total of about $ 7,000 see more in various assets ( ASC-J9, RU58841, MG-132, CB0301, PSI, AHK-CU, and I spend a lot). The results were there, but not enough to these eyes, seeing the deterioration continued, and always wanting more he blurted finasteride to pass under Dutasteride. Dutasteride has restored a beautiful tuft, he was re-densified that hair, he won in thickness, but these temples were always empty ... nothingness ... SwissTemples, affording, s' had resigned and was ready after nine years of "battle" to go get a FUE, in fact, would Duta enough to keep everything ... until the next treatment. Only ... .it still had in mind these recent studies Cotsarelis Researcher These studies were ... these interresting eyes as they explained several things:

That even on NW7, the necessary regrowth were always present in the tissues.
DHT was not directly responsible for the AAG, but PGD2 caused by DHT, plus a chain reaction which I will explain later.

SwissTemples decided to make a last éssai before transplantation: Trying to put into practice the theory Cotsarelis.
It took him time because he had to find him which assets to use for "" balance "" balance .... So he did extensive research, reading, and has agreed on a memorandum he had kept secret at first, to test the his side ... After 4-5 months ... he saw blackheads on these gulfs, the entire NW zone until NW0 ... .it was new hair ... not down ... He started to share this first photo on the forum banned. Part in this forum, I had no right to publish at the time. Here is a picture before starting the protocol: https://i.imgur.com/9veujHj.jpg Here after 4-5mois ( I do not have the exact date): https://i.imgur.com/EaALLCG.jpg ---- ---- To explain the best approach to prostaglandins, here is an "analogy" that illustrates pretty well the whole: As I explained, this protocol is multi factorial. It is divided into four major parts:

Inhibit PGD2
Increase PGE2
Increase CD34 / CD200
Making wounding

These 4 parts are dependent.

If you want this protocol "to your sauce," for example, was only the wounding, or not only inhibiting PGD2, the result will not be waiting for you.

At present, in an environment of AAG, these four points are the "red light". We need all the lights turn green for a pre-AAG environment is recreated.

Never forget that! All "fire" must be green. Included guys?

1) DHT, responsible for real?

For years, DHT was shown to be the major cause of the AAG. This is not entirely wrong ... not entirely true. In reality, the DHT is the visible part of the iceberg. It is DHT in the scalp which generates we overproduction of DHT. All this causes a chain reaction that cause the AAG (lower differentiations 34/200 clusters, PGE2, etc ...). Therefore, attacking DHT is a good thing, but it's not enough because PGD2 remains resident and will have created enough damage in most cases. That is why a it necessary to inhibit or block the PGD2 receptor GRP44 instead of take only anti DHT. 2) Both protocols implement (optional): Now as requested, I will present the two protocols to implement. There are two protocols:

The "Ghetto protocol" as SwissTemples call is a protocol directly without using an inhibitor of PGD2 (Setipiprant) or exogenous PGE2. Swiss had to use this protocol because the setipiprant and PGE2 were slow to be produced. So he did "with what he could get quickly and cheaply."

The "Corporate protocol", will use him directly the real assets. It will be easier to implement, faster and give better results.

3) Equipment required for both protocols:

* A brain in working order is capable of performing a cross product. * A precision balance. (€ 18.10): http://www.dx.com/p/digital-pr [...] affiliate = * One vial of 60ml or more colored glass, with pipette. - -> By providing two for those who will do the "Corporate protocol". We find it in pharmacies. 4) to buy assets for the "ghetto protocol": As already seen, we're going to play on the following: -Inhiber / lower PGD2 -Increase PGE2 -To stimulate CD200 and CD34 -Make the Wounding I will now detail the assets to be taken for each element: • Stimulating CD34 / CD200: o Stemoxydine 5% (I highly recommend the Garnier with its price VERY aggressive, it is between 7 and 11 € in supermarkets Warning. A bottle lasts only 15 days.). A Amazon.de link to purchase 6 bottles at very good prices. This is where I provided (€ 43.22) those who do not speak German, using the translation function of your Internet browser. o Valproic acid (VPA) -> Contact Katherine Baoji Guokang Bio-Technology Co., Ltd. : Gksales4@guokang8286.com.cn approximately $ 136 (122 € per 100ml of Pure VPA) with that ... you hold ... 1400 days. 4 people as much buy. You're doing. If you order 4, it amounts to € 2.54 per month !!! -> At the moment I have no more "simple" as the source. -> PS: We speak English to Katherine eh • Make Wounding: o Using a Dermaroller 1.5 once a week, or if you can afford a Derminator. There is also a Chinese version of Derminator (the Dermapen) much cheaper, it is but I just found out a counterfeit of a quality Dermapen ... So beware .... Adding also to lithium chloride Wounding after the session. Dermaroller 1.5mm (€ 8.44) http://www.amazon.fr/Southcoas [...] Roller + 1.5 Derminator (€ 168.60): http://shop.owndoc.com/ product [...] id254.html Dermapen (€ 27.58): http://www.ebay.com/itm/Electr [...] 3f49f959e6 ----> Attention copy / forgery of the Dermapen My brand-M Lithium chloride (€ 8.14) http://www.ebay.de/itm/LITHIUM [...] 46410050b2 About Chloride Lithium: ebay links are often dead, so it should be go on ebay.de (German version) and search: "Lithium Chloride" • Increase PGE2: o Castor oil and DMSO in the same solution. o Optional: A lamp UVB Castor oil (€ 13.65): http : http://www.biovea.com/fr/produ [...] ICIN-480ml DMSO (€ 34.30): http://www.biovea.com/fr/produ [...] rfum- 237ml or DMSO (€ Cool (Not tested, but should be OK) this conditioning DMSO and castor oil, you'll be quiet for at least 1 year !!!! lamp UVB (€ 60): http://www.ebay.fr/itm/Psorias [...] 1c598c6be3 About UVB lamp: It is designed to be used against psoriasis, to use once a week, 3 minutes to create a sunburn, it increases the rate of PGE2. This is not UVB UVB / UVA, so there is no risk of cancer as if you took a real sunburn. However, if you have sensitive skin or a history in skin cancer, avoid using the lamp for safety. • Disable / lower PGD2: This is what happens with the limitation "ghetto protocol". It was not really active to inhibit PGD2 itself ... .. The only possible thing and Swiss used, is take the Sulfasalazine. This is a small intestinal anti-inflammatory. Swiss took it in small doses between 500 mg and 1 g per day. You can buy on InHouse apparently carefree. The Sulfa 'the low quality and would be viable without worries. No side effects were noticed by Swiss and the use of 500 mg and 1g poses no worries (After seeking advice from doctors I specify). -> Caution: The sulfasalazine is called a prodrug, this means that it can NOT be taken locally. The molecule is active only in the intestine with enzymes and intestinal acids. On this one, it's oral, or nothing. (Eric and Zaeek, understood?) ---- ---- -> Optional and recommended: Booster his PGE1: o Ointment 2% Miconazole Ointment 2% Miconazole pack of 6 tubes (€ 16.59): http: // www. ebay.de/itm/Miconaz [...] 58c6b06c57 With this packaging tubes Miconazole 6, you also will hold a minimum of 1 year! As of this has to do a lot to read, let me summarize the necessary to This "ghetto protocol":

Protocol Possilby?

Inhibit / lower PGD2: Sulfasalazine (Daily)
Increase PGE2: Castor oil and dmso in the same solution and ointment Miconazole. (Every day), optional: UVB lamp (3 min per week)
CD34 and CD200 boost: Stemoxydine 5% and VPA (Daily)
Making Wounding: Dermaroller 1.5mm or Derminator or Dermapen, + addition of lithium chloride after dermarolling session. (Once a week)

BAD NEWS.. Sulfasalazine.. his main choice of drug.. is apparently toxic to sperm:

Earlier observations on infertility related to sulphasalazine treatment were extended and semen samples obtained from 28 patients with inflammatory bowel disease on treatment with sulphasalazine at 2-4 g per day. Semen was examined for changes in density, motility, and morphology before, during, and after withdrawal of sulphasalazine. Gross semen abnormalities were seen in 18 patients on this drug for more than two months. Semen quality improved after sulphasalazine had been withdrawn for more than two months and 10 pregnancies are reported after sulphasalazine withdrawal. Preliminary endocrine and acetylator phenotype studies do not elucidate the mechanism of this important new side-effect of this drug. The time course of the drug's effect on semen quality is consistent with the hypothesis that sulphasalazine or a metabolite, possibly sulphapyridine, is directly toxic to developing spermatozoa. These studies confirmed the preliminary report and suggest that prolonged treatment with sulphasalazine may universally depress semen quality and cause reversible infertility.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6114897
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. Empty Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  ANewHope Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:26 pm

He has recently switched on setipiprant, so no more sulphasalazine side effects.

ANewHope

Back to top Go down

Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. Empty Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  sanderson Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:25 pm

ANewHope wrote:He has recently switched on setipiprant, so no more sulphasalazine side effects.

nice find.. where does he say this?
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:06 pm

His information appears to be spot on. If he's legit, then that's some amazing stuff right there.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  hairderp Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:24 am

sanderson wrote:
ANewHope wrote:He has recently switched on setipiprant, so no more sulphasalazine side effects.

http://ask.fm/swisstemples

hairderp

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:50 am

Tell me if I'm wrong about this because I had to speed-read Swisstemple's site last week, but did he not say that an important part of his regimen is finasteride?

i.e. he halts hair 'loss' with finasteride, and he gets hair 'growth' with his PGE2 protocol?

ElmoSuper8

Back to top Go down

Post  Biffy Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:01 am

ElmoSuper8 wrote: Tell me if I'm wrong about this because I had to speed-read Swisstemple's site last week, but did he not say that an important part of his regimen is finasteride?

i.e. he halts hair 'loss' with finasteride, and he gets hair 'growth' with his PGE2 protocol?

He used finasteride and now dutasteride for 6 years, both in this time didn't provide anything on bare temples - so it's is clear what is causing the regrowth.

Biffy

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:09 am

Biffy wrote:
ElmoSuper8 wrote: Tell me if I'm wrong about this because I had to speed-read Swisstemple's site last week, but did he not say that an important part of his regimen is finasteride?

He used finasteride and now dutasteride for 6 years, both in this time didn't provide anything on bare temples - so it's is clear what is causing the regrowth.

I 'm not questioning what is causing his regrowth.  It's very clear that his PGE2 protocol is working.  I'm making the point that there are 2 sides to this whole enigma - hair 'loss' and hair 'regrowth'.  He has stopped his hair loss with finasteride as I understand it.  He now gets hair 'regrowth' via his prostaglandin protocol.

So yes, people, can maybe achieve regrowth by following his advice,  but they also need to simultaneously stop their continuing hair loss, and my point is that most people on this forum are very wary of finasteride and it is not an option for them.  Do you see my point?

ElmoSuper8

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:33 am

I wrote a post on the hairlosstalk forums regarding needling almost a decade ago now. Needling was the only thing that gave me new temple growth. I too had temple pics similar to sanderson clearly demonstrating growth. Yet the idea was in large part mocked and derided, few took me seriously enough to further the discussion; so it's nice to see in 2015 the idea now being embraced.

But before you pat yourself on the back, realize that this idea dates back hundreds of years in eastern medicine. In fact, the concept of needling allowed me to embrace much more of eastern medicine and realize the solution doesn't have to be western, advanced or fancy to be true or effective.

That being said, I started to loathe needling around 2010 and discontinued it. I instead replaced it with these three things that have almost served me as well. I bought myself a shit load of .1% tazarotene cream. I then vigorously massage and scratch up my scalp in the shower daily using my nails, afterwards applying that tazarotene cream. I also apply a topical every day to reduce inflammation and many other factors.

My only advice to those who choose to microneedle is to reiterate the importance of a sterile needle and to not overdo needling... a little goes a long way.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:00 am

I think it makes sense now regarding hair loss.
Hair loss is not simplistic anymore that we can actually gain from our natural sources because it became a future cure now, and not a treatment.

We want proof what the actual vitamin, mineral intake is needed for hair regrowth and therefore it´s either supplements or drugs otherwise we can´t understand it.
For me that´s the beauty of nature, because we can´t fool our bodies thinking otherwise.

That´s why nature and our bodies always strikes back at us, because we can´t fool it.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:05 am

So basically microneedling and applying topical PGE2?

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:09 am

johndoe1225 wrote:So basically microneedling and applying topical PGE2?

And finasteride or Dutasteride, unless you have already managed to stop your hair loss by other means.

ElmoSuper8

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:10 am

ElmoSuper8 wrote:
johndoe1225 wrote:So basically microneedling and applying topical PGE2?

And finasteride or Dutasteride, unless you have already managed to stop your hair loss by other means.

Where the heck do you get PGE2 though Shocked

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:13 am

Think he's involved in some sort of 'group buy' with other people.

ElmoSuper8

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:14 am

Hmm...He also mentions castor oil, think it would be worth it to apply it throughout the day as much as possible?  He mentions it is a PGE2 mimetic.

EDIT: Wait, you're supposed to DRINK this stuff? It's supposed to be a laxative...Is it safe? How much?

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Biffy Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:33 am

ElmoSuper8 wrote:
So yes, people, can maybe achieve regrowth by following his advice,  but they also need to simultaneously stop their continuing hair loss, and my point is that most people on this forum are very wary of finasteride and it is not an option for them.  Do you see my point?

No, you can block PGD2 to stop hair loss and avoid Finasteride altogether. You can do that naturally via Immortal hair regimen or Setipiprant.

Biffy

Back to top Go down

Post  Biffy Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:35 am

johndoe1225 wrote:Hmm...He also mentions castor oil, think it would be worth it to apply it throughout the day as much as possible?  He mentions it is a PGE2 mimetic.

EDIT:  Wait, you're supposed to DRINK this stuff?  It's supposed to be a laxative...Is it safe?  How much?

You need to mix Castor oil with DMSO, because Castor oil has high dalton weight and on it's own doesn't penetrate efficiently.  He used oral and topical castor every day. Orally max 1 mL if you use more you get laxative effect.

Biffy

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:37 am

Biffy wrote:
ElmoSuper8 wrote:

No, you can block PGD2 to stop hair loss and avoid Finasteride altogether. You can do that naturally via Immortal hair regimen or Setipiprant.

So you've stopped your hair loss? If so, what is your exact regimen?

ElmoSuper8

Back to top Go down

Post  Biffy Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:45 am

ElmoSuper8 wrote:
Biffy wrote:
ElmoSuper8 wrote:

So you've stopped your hair loss?  If so, what is your exact regimen?

Yes, with almost full Immortal hair regimen. I also started to use topical Adenosine and Miconazole and Castor oil. Simpler way would be to use Setipiprant and PGE2  Wink .

Last edited by Biffy on Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Biffy

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:14 am

Biffy wrote:
ElmoSuper8 wrote:
Biffy wrote:
ElmoSuper8 wrote:

So you've stopped your hair loss?  If so, what is your exact regimen?

Yes, with almost full Immortal hair regimen. I also use started to use topical Adenosine and Miconazole and Castor oil. Simpler way would be to use Setipiprant and PGE2  Wink .

Cool, well done mate! Very Happy I'll probably be asking your advice over the coming days if that's ok.

Cheers

ElmoSuper8

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:17 am

Biffy wrote:
johndoe1225 wrote:Hmm...He also mentions castor oil, think it would be worth it to apply it throughout the day as much as possible?  He mentions it is a PGE2 mimetic.

EDIT:  Wait, you're supposed to DRINK this stuff?  It's supposed to be a laxative...Is it safe?  How much?

You need to mix Castor oil with DMSO, because Castor oil has high dalton weight and on it's own doesn't penetrate efficiently.  He used oral and topical castor every day. Orally max 1 mL if you use more you get laxative effect.

Thanks

However I prefer to stay away from DMSO, I might try Emu Oil

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:38 am

johndoe1225 wrote:

Thanks

Why do you prefer to stay away from DMSO? What are the problems with it, from your perspective?

ElmoSuper8

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:42 am

ElmoSuper8 wrote:
johndoe1225 wrote:

Thanks

Why do you prefer to stay away from DMSO?  What are the problems with it, from your perspective?

The peels worry me, some guy supposedly got some in his eye and had some problems

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  ANewHope Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:58 am

sanderson wrote:

On his blog, in "My Progress" section, very close to the end of section, just before (above) the last picture (taken on 03.10.2015).

ANewHope

Back to top Go down

Post  Biffy Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:05 am

johndoe1225 wrote:
ElmoSuper8 wrote:
johndoe1225 wrote:

Thanks

Why do you prefer to stay away from DMSO?  What are the problems with it, from your perspective?

The peels worry me, some guy supposedly got some in his eye and had some problems

Actually Swiss recommended 100% DMSO peels (temporarily to reduce fibrosis). He used the peels before his Prostaglandin regimen - stating that the feel and look of his scalp had improved with these peels - less shiny and less tight scalp. For me personally DMSO didn't do anything bad - actually I think it is beneficial.

Last edited by Biffy on Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Biffy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next