Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Qwackcine horror show
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 19 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2024 4:41 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Curcumin-zinc framework encapsulated microneedle patch for promoting hair growth
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 1:03 pm by Dudard

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 10:31 am by CausticSymmetry

» Pfizer being sued
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2024 4:32 am by CausticSymmetry

» Probiotics
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 7:51 am by CF

» Good deal on krill oil
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 6:33 am by CF

» Finasteride Side-effects
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2024 7:22 am by CausticSymmetry

» Seasonal allergies / Eye redness
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2024 7:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Status of NMN
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2024 2:52 am by CF

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

+109
CausticSymmetry
playmaker
helpmyhair1
Keanoseg
Jonoh
demgains77
element46
nicks
whodathunkit
deleteme
nvmmm
iuyyighghghgkh
goten574
jlj
nidhogge
RAptor
ANewHope
DeadlyDevice
Odysseus
nobodyknowsthetruth
darkknight
egodust
MrGalea
xyro
gbp2000
rob PHH
hairhat
Rob39
ngb
yup
TM1026
Younganddetermined
Slimnuts
dickadlop
CaptainGiggles
miki9
abetz85
bananasinpajamas
Colum
unfortunate
Growdamnit
Wlac89
hairyshowers
JamesDean
angstman
Xenon
lamka
lookalike
Hali-L
john walters
Shinobi
Jay07
chubbfrank
Misirlou
lutz
rogerd
turbojet
arnie
alphadelta
Thin in FL
Abyad
Biffy
Dannyboy
NYJets
pomme
CF
hiilikeyourbeard
NDW
stresssucks
Elephantor
vg
mistermr
bov51
JDawg
researchingeverything
rayl
hairisthickening
Joey Ramone
The Liberator
Manoko
gg4545
crysanthium
sanderson
BelieveInIt
Duketronix
Pumbaa
theseeker86
YAER
Grub
gingerbread
Live forever
jkj86
Complexx
invinoveritas
Hoppipolla
retrohair
tcpratt
sizzlinghairs
dudebro
bocor
mp
RisingFist
Hairy Potter
rofl
nzbalda
TNT
i_love_you
drex1999
113 posters

Page 19 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 41  Next

Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 19 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  john walters Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:04 pm

do you use the violet ray drex?

john walters

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 19 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  drex1999 Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:09 pm

No, I just answered that question a little while ago. I dropped my use of the ray for this experiment and it was not needed as I seem to be exactly on track with the study. I think manually working the skin does what the ray did but on a much more effective scale. I should edit my personal info

drex1999

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:11 pm

drex1999 wrote:No, I just answered that question a little while ago. I dropped my use of the ray for this experiment and it was not needed as I seem to be exactly on track with the study. I think manually working the skin does what the ray did but on a much more effective scale. I should edit my personal info

How are your results so far DREXX?
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  drex1999 Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:20 pm

Continues to fill in, 4 1/2 months in, 2 months of that where hair started to grow. Nothing much else I can say other than every single person with hairloss should be on this.

drex1999

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:47 pm

drex1999 wrote:Continues to fill in, 4 1/2 months in, 2 months of that where hair started to grow. Nothing much else I can say other than every single person with hairloss should be on this.

Right on DREXX. Not only should they be on it, they should STAY on it as well. Consistency is key here guys.... Some people think that if they don't see results in a month they should quit their current regimen.... No way. You're looking at 4-6 months here... Head hair cycles every 1-4 months depending on your body. This is why it is important to think positive (mind to body connection is really, really real) and have a good diet. Also, I hear taking MSM is great too. It eats up scar tissue and literally repairs almost everything in the body... (& much more) There is a pretty wide range of benefits when it comes to MSM intake.

I myself need to get back on track, and when I do, I will start doing a lot more detumescence therapy. I've had a minor setback thanks to my horrible posture, but it's nothing that can't be fixed. I will be going to a physical therapist next week so I can begin to manipulate my body back into optimal alignment. I anticipate results coming in twice as fast when I finally get my neck, facial muscles, and everything also loosened up and back to normal.... It'll be way easier for my Galea to stay loose then.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  drex1999 Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:20 pm

The parade of new hair continues. My worst spot above my temple continues to fill

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 19 016_210

drex1999

Back to top Go down

Post  chubbfrank Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:28 pm

I want to chime in here.

I have no crown loss, but a bit of receding and thinning temples/sides.

When I started doing D-therapy, I noticed that the crown had a weird "hurtful" feeling when I would touch it. It also felt somewhat numb as well. Hard to describe. It developed the MPB itch too. To me this was a sign that I might start losing hair from that area in the future.

I would focus on massaging the crown and temples mostly, but the crown's hurt feeling never really went away.

It wasn't until I started doing heavy therapy on the mid/top portion of my head, from my bangs to my crown, that the crown felt MUCH better. This makes me think that Complexx was right when he said that you need to massage every area. Your crown might be loose, but if other parts of your head are tight, then you need to work on those. And for what it's worth, the skin on my crown area has actually thickened, which is strange.

Unfortunately I haven't seen any serious temple regrowth, but it's only been a few weeks. My scalp feels GREAT. I still get a little bit of the MPB "itch" but it's at a minimal. I also started taking the antioxidant supplement on hairevo.

And Drex, those pictures are some of the best regrowth photos I've ever seen on the internet.

chubbfrank

Back to top Go down

Post  BelieveInIt Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:46 pm

drex1999 wrote:The parade of new hair continues. My worst spot above my temple continues to fill

i really hope all this vellus hair will turn terminal.

BelieveInIt

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairy Potter Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:56 pm

BelieveInIt wrote:
drex1999 wrote:The parade of new hair continues. My worst spot above my temple continues to fill

i really hope all this vellus hair will turn terminal.

Drex, always good to hear from you bro - I'm sure the vellus will turn terminal. As Margo said, "Where there's hair, there's hope!"

Hairy Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  drex1999 Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:40 pm

The sick thing is, these pics might be the best some have seen because these methods have been flamed as crap all these years by people who thought they were smarter than they actually are.

drex1999

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:11 pm

drex1999 wrote:The sick thing is, these pics might be the best some have seen because these methods have been flamed as crap all these years by people who thought they were smarter than they actually are.

exactly... keeping it simple is looking really good right now

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  Dannyboy Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:25 am

Does anybody use the D-therapy or any other method at the back area of the head below the crown?
I have there an extremely massive shedding for a long time now and I don't know what to do about it. The LLLT therapy does not reach there out of the laser-helmet. When I use used the VR, I didn't focus in that area as well.
Did Somebody face that problem as well?

Dannyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:23 am

Really inspirational stuff. At one time I just didn't believe it was possible for so many temple follicles to regenerate, esp considering they were in a miniaturized state for so many years, but having seen what you've achieved, makes me think very differently.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Pumbaa Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:05 am

Just started doing this method. Took before pics so Ill be sure to document my progress as I go. Had an interesting thought. If the goal here is to get all the built up grease and dirt out of the pores, would it be a lot more effective to use those glass suction cups that are used for cupping? I checked online and they make little ones that could be perfect for the temple area. I feel like these would create a nice strong suction that you could basically leave on for however long you wanted. Might be a lot less work then having to knead for 20 minutes. Doubt it would work on areas with hair because suction might not be sufficient but on slick bald areas I think this might be really effective. Brings a ton of blood to the area and would suck the pores clean. What do you guys think?

Pumbaa

Back to top Go down

Post  stresssucks Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:16 am

I think there is more going on than that, but could you post a link anyway? Could be another tool.

stresssucks

Back to top Go down

Post  Dannyboy Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:32 pm

Dannyboy wrote:Does anybody use the D-therapy or any other method at the back area of the head below the crown?
I have there an extremely massive shedding for a long time now and I don't know what to do about it. The LLLT therapy does not reach there out of the laser-helmet. When I use used the VR, I didn't focus in that area as well.
Did Somebody face that problem as well?

No one has experienced shedding at the back of the head (below the crown/ above the neck)? Any advice will be appreciated

Dannyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pumbaa Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:15 pm

There is one cupping set here:

http://www.sourcingmap.com/assorted-size-10-cups-therapycupping-chinese-medicine-pull-out-vacuum-cupping-set-p-307860.html

No idea what the best set is though. Look up cupping therapy to get a better idea of what I mean.

Pumbaa

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:15 pm

cupping is interesting, look here

http://67.227.210.96/showthread.php?t=5087

http://shop.globalhijama.com/Hair-Loss-Hijama

This guy did wet cupping on his head, scary.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdHg1yEx1jk

When it comes to blood flow, dry cupping is the best by far. I wonder if anyone has done dry cupping on their head consistently

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:13 am

Pumbaa wrote:Just started doing this method. Took before pics so Ill be sure to document my progress as I go. Had an interesting thought. If the goal here is to get all the built up grease and dirt out of the pores, would it be a lot more effective to use those glass suction cups that are used for cupping? I checked online and they make little ones that could be perfect for the temple area. I feel like these would create a nice strong suction that you could basically leave on for however long you wanted. Might be a lot less work then having to knead for 20 minutes. Doubt it would work on areas with hair because suction might not be sufficient but on slick bald areas I think this might be really effective. Brings a ton of blood to the area and would suck the pores clean. What do you guys think?

I think there is definitely more going on than just removing dirt and grease. I think the doctors from the study stumbled upon an effective therapy but they are off on the mode of action.

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:54 pm

Man, I wish there was a way I could get my hands on a scalpee. It's the only tool out there that can create that pinching motion from the study.. Unfortunately the company d/ced making them..

Anyone know of anywhere I could get one?? I really want to be able to give this therapy a shot but can't use my hands due to problems with hand/finger numbness

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:23 am

someone should buy a cheap 3D printer, write the plans, then u can print out the parts for as many as u want. u could sell them.

3D printers are the way of the future. in fact i dare say they will play some role in a effective cure. they are already working on printing out organs and body parts. in sure hair would be easy if they can just get the right cell lines, and chemical messengers.

perhaps one day we will be able to scan some hairs, print out a million of them, then have a robot implant them all, all out of the comfort of ur own home. this is a reality that seems enivitable to me. the question is how long. 5 years lol maybe not, but maybe within 50.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  Grub Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:08 pm

sizzlinghairs wrote:Man, I wish there was a way I could get my hands on a scalpee. It's the only tool out there that can create that pinching motion from the study.. Unfortunately the company d/ced making them..

Anyone know of anywhere I could get one?? I really want to be able to give this therapy a shot but can't use my hands due to problems with hand/finger numbness

Have you tried simply resting for a few minutes when your fingers get numb and then going at it again once rested? I'm sure no one here can go flat stick kneading for 20 minutes unless their scalp is already very loose. Just do as much as you can then rest if it gets painful/numb. I bought a stop watch off ebay for about $3 and make sure I do a total of 20 minutes morning and night, you can use the stop watch to stop the time when you are resting and then restart etc.

Grub

Back to top Go down

Post  alphadelta Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:41 pm

has anyone noticed increased scalp flaking since starting detumescence therapy?

about a month ago, I started doing the manuals 20 minutes in the morning and evening on most days. Now if I rub over my scalp it literally starts snowing.

alphadelta

Back to top Go down

Post  chubbfrank Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:28 am

alphadelta wrote:has anyone noticed increased scalp flaking since starting detumescence therapy?

about a month ago, I started doing the manuals 20 minutes in the morning and evening on most days. Now if I rub over my scalp it literally starts snowing.

Yes, I have. My scalp is also snowing. Not sure the reasoning for this.

chubbfrank

Back to top Go down

Post  angstman Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:02 am

Im fixing to hop on the bandwagon and give this a shot. Im going to do a lactid acid peel tonight on my scalp and get a lot of my pores/follicles cleaned out. I did my first massage last night on my scalp and couldnt believe how loose it was today. Only time will tell.
angstman
angstman

http://www.eezeekial.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 41  Next