Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Just put through an order, some advise would be appreciated EmptyYesterday at 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Just put through an order, some advise would be appreciated EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Just put through an order, some advise would be appreciated EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Just put through an order, some advise would be appreciated EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Just put through an order, some advise would be appreciated EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Just put through an order, some advise would be appreciated EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Just put through an order, some advise would be appreciated EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Just put through an order, some advise would be appreciated EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

» Difficulty Swallowing During Sleep
Just put through an order, some advise would be appreciated EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 2:57 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Just put through an order, some advise would be appreciated

4 posters

Go down

Just put through an order, some advise would be appreciated Empty Just put through an order, some advise would be appreciated

Post  AUSSIE Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:38 pm

Hello everyone, had just found out about this website, thanks Immortal for setting this up for confused people like us.

My current regiment consists of Hairmax lasercombe, Nettle 250mg, Silica complex 500mg, L-Arginine 500mg, Beta glucan 100mg. All doses are daily.

I will be placing the following order this week, could you guys give me some ideas and advise

Colostrum 500mg
Magnesium 500mg
B100 Complex, sustained release
Spectral DNC
Biosil

I also need a shampoo that may help hairloss and itchy scalp, i suffer from psoisis.

Any other suggestions that could help.....thanks

AUSSIE

Back to top Go down

Just put through an order, some advise would be appreciated Empty Re: Just put through an order, some advise would be appreciated

Post  nidhogge Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:18 am

Hey Aussie,

Your best bet shampoo-wise is to get Aubrey Organic's Men Stock, then empty half of it into another container, and then add the Lithium/DMSO rinse that IH recommends on his website under the "Topicals" section. This will most likely help your Psoriasis.

Your Magnesium to be ordered ought to be Magnesium Orotate, as that is the most absorbable form available.

Instead of Spectral DNC, google "Super Zix II." Try that topical out...far cheaper, and will last you a LONG time.

Instead of a Laser comb, check out www.overmachogrande.com and build yourself a laser helmet which will give you REAL results and also reduce itchiness and inflammation. I also build these for people that prefer not to build their own, and can be reached here: nidhogge(at)hotmail(dot)com.

Also look into Iodine supplementation via Lugol's Solution or Iodoral, and checking out Neptune Krill Oil along with the Top 6 on IH's page. A good probiotic like Dr. Ohirras' will help vastly as well.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Just put through an order, some advise would be appreciated Empty Re: Just put through an order, some advise would be appreciated

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:08 am

AUSSIE - You're welcome!

Your regimen consists of products which play more of a supportive role rather than a protective one.

In other words, they are good, but not key in preventing hair loss.

Check out these two pages, one of them has a section that is related in part to psoriasis (the bile section).

The other is a regimen covers several areas to protect against hair loss.

http://www.freewebs.com/immortalhair/physiology.htm

http://www.freewebs.com/immortalhair/mycurrentregimen.htm
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  AUSSIE Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:45 pm

Thankyou for your advise, much appreciated. I have made a few changes and additions to my order. Here is my revised regiment.

Magnesium Orotate 200mg
Ox Bile 500 mg
Silica Complex, 8% Extract 500 mg - Vegetarian
Nettle Leaves 450 mg
Colostrum 500 mg
B-100 Complex, Sustained Release - Vegetarian

I will be staying with the Spectral for now

I am quite interested in that shampoo you mentioned.

AUSSIE

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:59 am

OX BILE?

wtf! Very Happy

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:21 am

cpio - That's for the psoriasis
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down