Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
New Top 6 - advise EmptyToday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
New Top 6 - advise EmptyToday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
New Top 6 - advise EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
New Top 6 - advise EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
New Top 6 - advise EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
New Top 6 - advise EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
New Top 6 - advise EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
New Top 6 - advise EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
New Top 6 - advise EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

New Top 6 - advise

+4
AS54
moby
Malik
Louise
8 posters

Go down

New Top 6 - advise Empty New Top 6 - advise

Post  Louise Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:53 am

Ok, I did listen you well. my doctor results, - little elevated DHT and THS , fcortisol, problem 17 years , 17 year my parents divorced. 17 years hair loss diffuse, before 12 years it stopped after meditaion for 4 years.
My regime:

Eclonia cava
Maca 2x 500 mcg
Biotin 5000mcg
Thyroid Energy 3x
Reseveratrol 150 mcg
Curcumin Jarrow - 500 mcg
Krill oil
EPO Oil 2
Flaxseed oil 2 tbls
vit. A
Vit. D3ยจ
Mentricare - 4x
Foti 2x
R-LipoAcid
ASWAGHANDA
Revita
nettle tea
spearmint tea
probiotics

soon Rejuvyeplex and AHK
Decalcifity

acv RINSE, TAPING ON MY HEAD, HEAD STEAD. visualisation,, prayer, diet - no suger, no flower, no milk...

Do I miss something? I would like to win this fight!!! Dont want to be woman who loose her hairs anymore!

Louise

Back to top Go down

New Top 6 - advise Empty Re: New Top 6 - advise

Post  Malik Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:58 am

Dear Louise,

I really feel for you.
I'm also taking the top 6 + other supplements.

My hair is doing very good (hair loss has totally stopped) since I've added :

- 1 or 2 fresh organic lemons at breakfast
- rejuveplex (once a day)
- 1 ohira's probiotic pill (on empty stomach in the morning),

very important : eat at least 3 times a day and commit to reduce your stress level to zero.

What I have in the morning for breakfast (it gives a tremendous energy throughout the day) : I mix 3 table spoons of oatmeal, 1 tb of gojy berries, 2 tb of natural whey, 1 tb of bee pollen, 1 tea spoon of wild honey, 1 tb of wild cocoa, t tb of maca, t tb of coconu oil + a little bit of turmeric, black pepper, cinnamon, 1 or 2 organic lemons all that mixed in 11 fl.oz. of coconut water.

At least once a day, I make a fresh green juice (incredible effect) with : celery stacks, brocoli, carrots, cabbage, fennel. I also add to it a little bit of olive oil and some spices.

Eat enough proteins at least 2 times a day. Add as many spices as you can to your meal (fresh coriander, wild garlic or Allium ursinum, cumin, basil, thyme...)

Sleep well in using Passion Flower + Valerian + Lecithin

Take care of your liver in taking NAC (N-Acetyl-Cysteine)

Reduce any immune sensitivity with Quercetin + Blackcurrant + Plantain (used in Europe for allergies ans eczema with great success)

Use Gingko for circulation and brain function

Commit to feel free inside, be assertive, have passion for your life, detach from your problems and your story, develop curiosity for people and the world, don't focus so much on yourself, choose leisure activities that you can practice alone (sports, arts, design...), make your home a neat (always) and confortable place. You don't have time for worry or depression. if you feel alone and desperate, get help. Don't accept unfinished business, incompletions. Love yourself deeply even if you don't feel you are good looking or brilliant. Accept to be ordinary and extraordinary.

This is my formula for success.

Take care.

Malik

Back to top Go down

Post  moby Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:14 am

"- 1 ohira's probiotic pill (on empty stomach in the morning),"

funny you mention that. I just read one of the comment from that product page where someone claims that it's reversing baldness after 30+ years.

How much do you think it(ohira's probiotics) helped you personally?

moby

http://stopmpb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Malik Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:25 am

Hi Moby,
It says on the box to take 1 pill twice a day but I actually take just 1 pill once a day in the morning and I feel it's enough for me.
I'm not sure it is the only thing that stopped my hair loss.
It seems to me that in addition to Dr Ohiras s probiotics, Lemons + Rejuveplex (massaging the scalp wth for 3 minutes) + green vegetables + eating 3 or 4 times a day (proteins + good fats) + reducing stress + reducing auto-immune sensitivity... all that have tremendously helped.

Malik

Back to top Go down

Post  Louise Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:43 pm

Thank you Malik, I will do maximum to stopped this hell.I did 12 years ago for 4 years, got my hair back....had love etc.....with hairs I feel I loose life.

I focus on other things, I have great job, no anymore stress from job, I do lots of charity....but you know....beuty is not only inside, I need back to have my outside beuty.

Hope miracles do happend and I will be one of them:_))))

Know people who did win fight with cancer , only with herbs and mind.....Everything is possible, has to be, at the least I hope....

Lemon to eat?

Louise

Louise

Back to top Go down

Post  Malik Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:42 pm

Hi Louise
I'm sure you can regrow your hair, it's easier for a woman than for a man I believe.

Talking about love... The comfort that a romantic relationship gives has truly the power to make your hair regrow. I experienced it a few years ago whan I was in a couple. I was very happy and after 3 years of relationship I had fantastic hair (I regrew at least half of what I had lost at the beginning of my hair loss). Then we broke up and a year after my hair was a mess. I realize today the importance of feeling good deep inside if you want to be in good health (and have great hair).

The feeling you don't want is precisely feeling bad about losing hair. When you stop that, you feel a deep release, and it is the perfect inner climate for balancing your hormones, your nervous and immune system, condition for the miracle of stopping and hopefully regrowing hair.

I squeeze 1 or 2 lemons (depending on their seize) in my morning shake or mix the juice within a glass of mineral water on empty stomach.

Malik

Back to top Go down

Post  Louise Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:59 pm

It is true.....12 years ago, my AGA, or what it is stopped....from big romantic love. Impossible did happend, doctors could not believe, but my hair grew back, all even more in more blond.....Somebody explained me, that my deep feeling changed my hormones.....
Then after big problems in relationship, it started again. Doctors found DHT higher and TSH and cortisol and started to play.......after 7 years I stopped all hormones....losted near 70 % of hairs. diffuse....they say hormonal, maybe AGA, or I dont know....still try to fight.....I dont want to loose hope.....One woman had AGA 25 years. Some man adviced her to change diet, do sports, do deep visualizations , meditations and she used Vichy aminexil......after 4 months, 25 years hair loss stopped. She had little , strait hairs......tinny....two years later she has more hairs then she was 20 , but huge surprise was, that she visualisated curly hairs, and they started to grow curly.-))))) Impossible things happend. She changed life and very , deeply strong, she believed.....she used power of mind....

I am thankful so much to CS and to others ,who adviced me, helped me and still do....you all still give me hope....hope for miracles. I still believe, miracles do happend:_)

Louise

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:28 am

Louise,

I think you've touched on something very important here and I hope people realize that. The power of your own thoughts, your self perception and beliefs are hugely relevant to the body and regardless of how hippie it might sound, they do have very real physiological consequences. After the passing of my father (and setting aside the basal stress level associated with this) there were some other very stressful events that occurred, my mother became addicted to the prescriptions she was getting from her doctor and lost her job and our house. Yeah, basically what I had considered my life at the time changed very quickly. Afterward my confidence was very shaken. I believe my self-perception changed, lower self esteem and self worth, and i believe this had a huge impact on my hormone levels and physical appearance. Again, the stress of the situation itself was a huge causal factor, we know the havoc that is wreaked by the stress hormones. But I believe it goes deeper. My conscius and subconscious thoughts on a daily basis communicated nothing but negativity and a lack of worth. If someone doesn't think this potential is expressed in the physical aspects of the body, I'd challenge them to open their minds. Even three or four years after these events, when the day to day stress had gone, the other problems remained because the belief set was still there.

Only very recently has a series of events led me to a better place, my confidence is returning and with it my sense of self-esteem. And wouldn't you know it, my health is improving. And I promise you it isn't better body > self confidence. I'd argue it can work in the reverse, self-confidence > better body (etc.). Even Dr. Klinghardt has talked extensively about how our belief systems can effect our body neurologically. Past traumas and buried stresses have a hugely negative impact on our nervous system function and ability to detox on a cellular level. We can't separate the realm of thought from the realm of the physical. I think they are strongly intertwined. Hence, the reason why those life changing events, such as falling deeply in love, can have such a dramatic impact on us hormonally and we see it emerge in the way we look.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  Louise Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:25 am

Stress is devil, also for me , even DHT , TSH and cortisol play huge role.

But more I see, we are what we believe.....

Louise

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:42 am

Try the rosemary/ginger water extract topical - i heard it also helps alot of women.

And of course there is thymuskin med gel.

I dont think any internal supplements will reverse your problem - since you have tried the supps a long time now without success.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:00 am

Louise - Put in the most simple terms, hair loss is a symptom of immune system response. Having a healthy intestinal microflora is an important part of this regulation.

Everyone usually has a unique missing link. If you haven't tried the probiotic approach before, it is certainly worth a try.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  moby Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:28 am

All disease begins in the gut. - Hippocrates

[edit]
may be a dumb question, but if probiotics provide 4 or 5 species and normal/healthy gut contains about 400, how will those 5 species become 400?

moby

http://stopmpb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Louise Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:07 am

I dont try IH supplement long time, I started last week. In the past helped me Maca, but i had also hormones. First years helped just kelp and meditation and Menstricare.

I tried Saw Pallmetto in past, and nothing.

And other supplements I did not try, sometimes vitamines B, Lugol (had problems with it), panthenol, biotion, EPO, that s it. 8 years I had antiandrogen Diane. Never took so much supplements. Only herbs and then antiandrogen Diane.

I want stay on IH 4 months and topical Rejuveplex, healthy diet and see. Probiotics , green juices, Ginko etc...I will do too. Head stand , massages (but only finger tapping) I do.

Louise

Back to top Go down

Post  Louise Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:51 pm

After one week of all the supplements I got big itch on my scalp. It is possible? The sebum is still there:-(((

Louise

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:29 am

This is not unusual, and it suggests there is an infection going on. What type of food do you eat?

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:06 am

CS, regarding food sensitivities, I thought you'd be interested in this quote from Dr. Loyd from royalrife.com
I've never done it myself so I can't say how well it would work but sounds interesting to experiment.

Glucose

Tumors live on glucose. Normally, the body regulates glucose to keep it around 80-100 or so. A high glycemic meal can push it higher. Research by Dr William Philpott shows that even food sensitivities can drive it up. His book "Brain Allergies" has accounts of things with no or very low carbs like cream cheese or tobacco smoke driving blood glucose very low or very high.

Below normal blood sugar is no fun. The goal should be to keep it normal. There is a group of people in the Portland Oregon area who have been experimenting with blood sugar and food. What they do is test their blood sugar with a cheap meter about 30-45 minutes after eating. (Cheap glucose meters can be found at Costco, Walgreens, Target, Wal-Mart, Safeway or most any store with a pharmacy.) Any meal that drives the blood sugar higher than 110 is considered to be bad for them. So they identify and avoid foods, carbs or not, that cause this. All kinds of health issues clear up and some have lost a lot of weight.

Fruit can be used by most people in moderation. An apple may be ok. Apple juice or any fruit juice is an unnatural material (you need a machine to make it) and it may drive the glucose up too high. If in doubt, a glucose meter is a good way to go. Some companies will almost give the meters away so you will buy the test strips.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Louise Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:57 am

Before my operation with my neck in August, I started special diet in May - no wheat, no bread, no pasta, no glutamat, no milk, no suger.....yoga etc.....Because my hair loss last year even without hormones stopped but I had at the beginning litlle stress that I lost in so many years so much hairs that it started to fall again. I did the diet until 1 August - from beginning of May, I had huge sebum, itching and hair loss. Nothing with diet changed. Then I had stress from operation and stopped the diet. Sebum still, itching stopped, hair loss still. Last week I started all new your suplement and I got acne - think Eclonia cava or Curcumin, I dont know, but I did read here that it can be from this. Yesterday I did first time Rejuveplex and my scalp i burning:-(((((

Diet I start today again. With juices from vegetables - do myself and lemons.

Louise

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:39 am

Louise - As mentioned before, it is normal and expected to have some break out or changes (detox).

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Louise Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:48 pm

CS , aha, I did not understand. Then it is normal, because detox?

Ok. I will be ok with it:-)

Louise

Back to top Go down

Post  987 Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:34 am

I personally think your probably deficient, or low in trace minerals (like most people) which is what I believe to be half the problem with why our bodies are going outta wack in the first place...I look at vitamin and minerals like a bank account, we are extracting funds from this bank account every day with physical activity, and with just plain living, but our food is so depleted now days ( even the organic stuff ) that we are not putting sufficient amounts of funds back into this bank account, and as the years pass the balance keeps dwindling lower and lower, which is bad considering our balance in the past few generations is starting at a lower number to begin with. The lower the balance gets over time things begin to work poorly or straight up malfunction, and the malfunction takes place where we have genetic susceptibilities, for those of us here, hair is one of those susceptibilities due to our biology, but assuming we can properly absorb and assimilate (gut health), to increase our balance, we can turn things around once we know what to target... Just my 2cents.

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:54 am

Try topical kefir - wow - it has very good effect with lactic acid and probiotics + yeast. This will keep your scalp healthy. Dont listen to the geek-talk about lacking trace minerals it has nothing to do with hair loss. When there is itch probably there is yeast overgrowth in the scalp - it happens if the environment scalp is sick then the yeast becomes destructive because it opportunistic and spread too much.

And by the way - did you consider the fact that maybe when you cured your hair loss some years ago - it was not because of the maca but somethin else you did - and you took maca at the same time and wrongly thought it was the cause of the cure.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  987 Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:29 am

cpio wrote:Dont listen to the geek-talk about lacking trace minerals it has nothing to do with hair loss..

Based on nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:16 am

Being in the hair loss arena for some time now, I can say with confidence that I've probably heard almost everything.
The real trick is, everyone is different, and what works especially well for one person may not be complete for another.

As stated before, there are and can be certain barriers to entry. For some people mineral deficiencies do matter. In fact,
in cancer, which is not dissimilar to hair loss makes a difference. The basic reason for this is enzymes. Without the minerals, many vital functions cannot take place.

This used to be common knowledge when physicians routinely used nutrients in medicine (in the 1930's and before).

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Louise Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:08 am

TEn years ago when it stopped - I did hypnozis, stopped antiandrogen, did visualization, diet any,
supplements - Menstricare from Himalaya, and multivitamine....and met my ex - big, huge love we had....Hair loss completaly stopped, sebum stopped and I had regrowth.

Then I dont know.

Will you advice me also some shampoo from what my hair will look , I have them more? - I use Revita, but does exist also somethingelse?

Will you advice me also some topicals, natural - I dont want to have problem to start or to stop. I do now Rejuveplex with AHK. But I have hairs 10 cm, then it looks, 1 bottle only for 14 days....

Louise

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down