Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Great Movie- "Food Inc." Watch the trailer and download it! EmptyToday at 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Great Movie- "Food Inc." Watch the trailer and download it! EmptyYesterday at 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Great Movie- "Food Inc." Watch the trailer and download it! EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Great Movie- "Food Inc." Watch the trailer and download it! EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Great Movie- "Food Inc." Watch the trailer and download it! EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Great Movie- "Food Inc." Watch the trailer and download it! EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Great Movie- "Food Inc." Watch the trailer and download it! EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Great Movie- "Food Inc." Watch the trailer and download it! EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Great Movie- "Food Inc." Watch the trailer and download it! EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Great Movie- "Food Inc." Watch the trailer and download it!

+2
Icanbeatthis
Paradox
6 posters

Go down

Great Movie- "Food Inc." Watch the trailer and download it! Empty Great Movie- "Food Inc." Watch the trailer and download it!

Post  Paradox Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:19 pm

This is a great movie for anyone in the US to watch. It is a real wake up call.

Here is the trailer for it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2sgaO44_1c

Download the movie here (torrent): http://isohunt.com/download/135448625/food+inc.torrent

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Great Movie- "Food Inc." Watch the trailer and download it! Empty Re: Great Movie- "Food Inc." Watch the trailer and download it!

Post  Icanbeatthis Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:52 pm

Watched this 2 days ago and it was phenomenal. I kinda knew what was going on in the food industry but seeing it like this is really disturbing, we are being fed absolute garbage that's packaged to look healthy and fresh.

Even the vegetables aren't safe... it's insane really, the part where you see the chicken farms are mindblowing.

Icanbeatthis

Back to top Go down

Great Movie- "Food Inc." Watch the trailer and download it! Empty Re: Great Movie- "Food Inc." Watch the trailer and download it!

Post  jksl Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:23 pm

You can just watch the stream. There's a bunch of megaupload video links on tvshack

http://tvshack.net/movies/Food__Inc___2008_/
jksl
jksl

Back to top Go down

Post  RobHealthMan Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:18 pm

a movie like this is utterly scary!

it is so difficult to eat PURE and HEALTHY!

RobHealthMan

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:47 pm

I haven't done this yet though I've wanted to for some time. I think it's available for anybody in a suburb or rural area, not sure about urban. You usually can get involved in local gardening communes, where you can "rent" a little piece of land to grow your organics in. I believe this is enclosed as well generally, so it's available year-round. Very cheap, far cheaper than shopping in the store, and far healthier. I'd recommend if you have personal property, using your garden to grow some veggies when possible as well.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:00 am

nidhogge wrote:I haven't done this yet though I've wanted to for some time. I think it's available for anybody in a suburb or rural area, not sure about urban. You usually can get involved in local gardening communes, where you can "rent" a little piece of land to grow your organics in. I believe this is enclosed as well generally, so it's available year-round. Very cheap, far cheaper than shopping in the store, and far healthier. I'd recommend if you have personal property, using your garden to grow some veggies when possible as well.

Nid - let me know if you find one of these in the Rochester area.

scottyc33

Back to top Go down