Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Is it wrong that I sometimes say to my friends "Oh it's OK I know this great guy online he can heal you! =D" EmptyYesterday at 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Is it wrong that I sometimes say to my friends "Oh it's OK I know this great guy online he can heal you! =D" EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Is it wrong that I sometimes say to my friends "Oh it's OK I know this great guy online he can heal you! =D" EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Is it wrong that I sometimes say to my friends "Oh it's OK I know this great guy online he can heal you! =D" EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Is it wrong that I sometimes say to my friends "Oh it's OK I know this great guy online he can heal you! =D" EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Is it wrong that I sometimes say to my friends "Oh it's OK I know this great guy online he can heal you! =D" EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Is it wrong that I sometimes say to my friends "Oh it's OK I know this great guy online he can heal you! =D" EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Is it wrong that I sometimes say to my friends "Oh it's OK I know this great guy online he can heal you! =D" EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Is it wrong that I sometimes say to my friends "Oh it's OK I know this great guy online he can heal you! =D" EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Is it wrong that I sometimes say to my friends "Oh it's OK I know this great guy online he can heal you! =D"

3 posters

Go down

Is it wrong that I sometimes say to my friends "Oh it's OK I know this great guy online he can heal you! =D" Empty Is it wrong that I sometimes say to my friends "Oh it's OK I know this great guy online he can heal you! =D"

Post  Hoppipolla Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:31 am

I'm sorry CS ._.

But see the truth is... you're really cool! Very Happy

Hoppi!
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Is it wrong that I sometimes say to my friends "Oh it's OK I know this great guy online he can heal you! =D" Empty Re: Is it wrong that I sometimes say to my friends "Oh it's OK I know this great guy online he can heal you! =D"

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:02 pm

Hoppipolla - If they are open to the idea that modern medicine and conventional wisdom might be wrong, they are welcome to take a look at these pages and see what options are available.

The only problem with this type of thinking is that is doesn't make any real money for the medical industrial complex.
If I talk to most people on the street, ask them about most degenerative diseases--the answers are pretty predictable, something long the line of drugs, surgery, and following the "prudent" advice so often given by establishment periodicals.

Of course, most of the time, following the mainstream is liable to get someone even sicker, given enough time.

A friend of mine asked me to check out a video on youtube today and it sort of fits in with the subject line.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Is it wrong that I sometimes say to my friends "Oh it's OK I know this great guy online he can heal you! =D" Empty Re: Is it wrong that I sometimes say to my friends "Oh it's OK I know this great guy online he can heal you! =D"

Post  Hoppipolla Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:35 pm

Wow yeah that was really good, I've never really appreciated anything by Chris Rock before I tend to watch a lot of Bill Hicks and Doug Stanhope Smile

But yeah that's impressive and to be honest the more time I spend on here and the more time I spend researching in general, the truer it seems. It's incredible how often you see it and I just know that in the future I will get all kinds of little medical niggles and the doctor will try and prescribe me some long term drug with no goal, and I'll come on here or look somewhere very similar and get basically a cure! Smile

I mean the doctors around here failed to diagnose my thyroid/skin problems, claimed the only thing I could do about my hair was "cut it short" or "take Finasteride but that lowers testosterone", told me stress couldn't do me any harm, claimed stress didn't affect my cortisol levels... I just get tired of it, you know? Very often just lazy, quick-fix solutions with no time spent on the individual patients or their needs!

Anyway yes so I'm so happy to have discovered this forum and also orthomolecular and more holistic medicine in general, it's wonderful to know there's an option out there for healthcare that seems to really care and want to work WITH my body to help it be the best it can be, not just treat my symptoms and send me off home as quickly as possible ._.

Finally, treatments/cures that really make you feel good about taking them!

Thanks CS and everyone! ^_^
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky13 Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:59 am

Bigger and blacker...unreal haha

Lucky13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down