Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
The cure is in the cause.  EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
The cure is in the cause.  EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
The cure is in the cause.  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
The cure is in the cause.  EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
The cure is in the cause.  EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
The cure is in the cause.  EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
The cure is in the cause.  EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
The cure is in the cause.  EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
The cure is in the cause.  EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The cure is in the cause.

+7
rofl
YARO
Sage 1
SonofOdin
MovieJunkie89
swopo
hiilikeyourbeard
11 posters

Go down

The cure is in the cause.  Empty The cure is in the cause.

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:32 pm

Acidosis. That's the only side of chemistry which causes break down of tissue. Have a look for yourself. All balding men are filled up to their heads with cellular acidic waste, burning off their hair. The swelling directly underneath is all the proof you need. The fuller you are to the top of your head with lymphatic fluid, the more the swelling in the head and the more the hair loss. Too easy.  We are simply not filtering our lymphatic fluid out of our kidneys because of poor ingestion that causes acidosis in the body. Man is a fruit eating species. Fruit keeps your lymphatic fluid hydrated. The body is made up of only cells and 2 fluids (blood and lymph). One feeds (blood) and one cleans (lymph). Dead acid foods (meat, cheese, grains, beans, milk) all cause acidosis in the body, which THICKENS this lymphatic fluid. This lymph fluid is responsible for removing all cellular waste. If the cellular waste from the cells (they eat and poor just like you) is acidic, it thickens this fluid, and then backs up through the kidneys. Soon you fill up with acidic cellular waste and things like hair loss happen in time. Simply move to a high fruit diet and get that head draining and your kidneys filtering again. You'll never grow your hair back if you don't. And that's a promise. Truth if you can handle it. Acidosis. Dr's never told you about your sewer system, now did they? You created your hair loss, as did I create mine. Now you have the power to fix it all. Congrats. No more supplements. No more snake oils. The cure has been here all along. Little did you know you were the one to blame. Take back your power, and your health. Because acidosis in the head does not end at hair loss. Think "Hey Honey, where'd I park the car"?

Truth if you can handle it. Learn about your sewer system and why you're suffering. May God release all beings from suffering <3
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

The cure is in the cause.  Empty Re: The cure is in the cause.

Post  swopo Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:23 pm

While a plant based diet is great for so many reasons (health, animals, planet)... I think if it had any connection with hair, then for example dr. Graham would have a full head of hair, don't you think? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsUI1mnPuhM . And on the other hand, I know so many guys who mainly eat bad stuff and have a full head of hair.

swopo

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:38 pm

Bro, I think this theory def has a lot of validity to it and we've talked about this in PMs but according to this logic everyone who's suffering from MPB is doing so because of what they eat? I just don't know what to think, I know people who eat absolutely terrible and still have full heads of hair. One of my cousins eats Chinese food on a near daily basis (He's addicted to it) and still has a full head of hair (I'm only 2 months older than him), our moms are sisters, and while my father is bald, his isn't. So I don't think he'll ever go bald. Idk man, I just think if baldness and hair loss were based on diet alone then nearly this entire country would be bald. Would love your feedback on this.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:53 pm

Steve Jobs was a fruitarian.

The cure is in the cause.  196

There is more to the picture than just eating fruit. This sounds a lot like the poster, Gorilla Power, who used to talk about the lymph nonstop and that we had to eat boat loads of oranges every day. I'm still not sold. I need some evidence.
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:58 pm

How du you provide evidence based on natural food intake?
We are all different individuals, some lack more and some less of vital nutrients, and yeas i do believe it´s nutrient based.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  YARO Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:29 pm

Here is a link to a person on Hairlosstalk who seems to say the core problem in MPB is that of tissue growth. Also talks a lot about rising fluid pressures in the scalp as well as DHT induced scalp lymphedema the primary cause of MPB. Very interesting read by S.Foote. Goes along with what you are saying.

Here is the link: http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/showthread.php/89751-A-Review-of-MPB-Research

YARO

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:36 pm

if it were true, then women would go bald at the same rate as men.

we should all eat more fruit, but not for the reasons suggested in this post.

that said, bad kidney function can cause hairloss, but mpb isnt the same as hairloss is it.

rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  DynamoJohn Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:17 am

@ hiilikeyourbeard: How are you doing? Do you still use detumescence therapy and achieve regrowth?

DynamoJohn

Back to top Go down

Post  Maines Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:23 am

i think hairtransplants wouldnt work if acidosis was the cause. i think nutrition plays a role in hair loss but not the only one. that said ive been friends with people who were eating the most acidic food over decades, drank and smoked a lot and had a very unhealthy lifestyle in general and they still have a full head of hair

Maines

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:58 am

HILYB, are you still doing DT? Still seeing progress sir?

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:00 am

HILYB you already seemed to have your hair loss under control. You made a thread on loosening your scalp, using DT, and using Magnesium Oil along with other supplements. You said you were seeing regrowth. So why this sudden switch in philosophies when you were already having so much success?

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t9680-welp-my-hair-is-growing-back?highlight=welp

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  long hair Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:34 pm

moviejunkie@ his thread toke 10 pages this is really interesting specially what he said here :::Shocked
hiilikeyourbeard wrote:So once this is all over with I'll probably have better hair than I had 7-8 years ago. Okay, so... I've broken this down in terms of % of regrowth per month. And so far it feels like DT is giving me roughly 3-4% regrowth, per month. This is in terms of density and everything. I've grown back about 20-25% of my hair since starting manuals about 13 months ago. DT therapy for 8. It's really really picking up now, regrowth is coming in waves every few weeks now my hairlines drops and expands from the old island I had. And crown keeps thickening, I actually think my crown will be completely filled in within the next 6-8 months. And when I talk about % of regrowth it's a % based on nW3 or 4ish-nw0, so this is really working. I'll be completely content with my hair once my crown is fills... smooth sailing from there. But as of right now I am not suffering from MPB. I am cured. Hair is better every time I look in the mirror. Now it's time to heal.

I was also rarely using the pinching method until about a week ago too. This is so much better than just pressing. I probably could have been WAY further along if I had been doing more pinching this whole time :/ Live n learn!

Cheers

hope he update us on this soon
long hair
long hair

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:13 am

long hair wrote:moviejunkie@  his thread toke 10 pages this is really interesting specially what he said here :::Shocked
hope he update us on this soon

He's not going to update on that, he switched his philosophies even though he was having success with the other methods he was using. Mind-boggling if you ask me.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down